* WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
neo3547
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Re: * WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

Post by neo3547 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Hi guys.

I've been following 419eater for a great many years. Checking back, I can see that I was running a few mugs in 2005 - I can't believe how much time has passed. Shiver's updates used to make me roar laughing; I remember him knocking me up a fake passport under the pseudonym Derek Acorah back in the day.

Far too much going on these days to be active, so I'll sit back and let you guys run them ragged.

Good luck!

keepsafeonthenet

Post by keepsafeonthenet » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:20 am

Hi All. Just joined. I've been running an anti-scam blog for around 12 years. Just recently started on Youtube. I'm learning fast, but I'm here to pick up tips, tricks and learn the proper ethics. Nice to meet you all.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:52 am

Welcome new friends and old!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

prodigal curry

Post by prodigal curry » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:00 am

Hi!

I'm a scambaiter from the tropics. Picked this up as a hobby but slacked off over the past few years. I've decided to start scambaiting again!

Nice to meet you all. :D

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:26 am

Welcome, Prodigal Curry! Send warm thoughts our way (for those of us in winter climes) and go make those scammers cry! 8-)
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

Oldmandan

User Icons

Post by Oldmandan » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:21 pm

My day job is corp IT system admin, after 5pm I help home users with malware and scams.
My 75 year old Pakistani friend was scammed $20 last year. I helped him recover $10.
I made a commitment to help these people

Lepisma

Post by Lepisma » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:16 am

Crazy as it sounds, I'm here to attempt to use scambaiting as a way to overcome email based anxiety. After all, the lads don't care if I fall flat on my face. They'll still try and scam me.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:55 pm

Welcome everyone! We are all here to help others, and to experience the wonderful therapeutic benefits of scambaiting. Bait safe and bait well! Post if you need any assistance, we're happy to help. :D

kzhe

Post by kzhe » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:36 am

Hello! I am kzhe and, uh, hi I guess?

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:27 am

HI! Welcome.

Take some time reading the Rules (check my signature). If you have any questions, let me know! Enjoy your stay here
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:46 pm

Welcome, everyone! May your baits be funny and the lad pain plentiful!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

LordTicklefarts
Not quite a Newb

Post by LordTicklefarts » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:59 am

First Time Poster , long time scambaiter.

I have been responding to scam emails for fun for a couple years now.. Long before i even knew it was called scambaiting and there was such a large internet community. I have never been active on any forum apart from submitting emails from scammers and their fake documents. I was inspired to actively scam bait when I saw a YouTue video from James Veitch. I eventually found other scambaiting channels on YouTube like Pierogi from Monetized Youtube Baiter, Monetized Youtube Baiter, Jim Browning and Monetized Youtube Baiter. Their videos are my favourite things to binge on.

My first scam bait started years before that though. A very acttractive African women attempted to start a romance scam on me. At first I would have fallen for it as I had never been exposed to this scam. But after exchanging a couple emails, I immediately knew this was a scam. I baited her for a couple weeks before she caught on. Now, I'm a little more experienced, I able to keep them on the hook for longer and pull information. I love baiting advance fee scams because I get to use my real life job experience to detect their fake documents and produce my own bait bank documents.

At first it was just for fun but I become passionate about shutting down these scammers when I found out a Nigerian scammer was hijacking social media accounts of my friends to run a Facebook grant advance fee scam. Scammers have also targeted and scammed my gullible older relatives too. Note, these scammers dont only target rich white Americans and Europeans. They go even go after poor people from third world countries. It is not a poor Africans vs. rich/greedy white people. They will hack and scam anyone. And they're mostly idiots too. That is why I am happy to cause them pain.

I have taken one particularly Nigerian scammer on a long bait and still today after 3 years he still thinks he can get that money he has been trying to scam from me. This guy is too dumb to give up. I will enjoy using the MoneyGram tool on him. I kinda miss hearing his voice. I have managed to shut down his Facebook accounts. I dont go after his google account because that's the only way I can keep track of him. He has created and shared fake images and telephone numbers. I am still trying to get his real face. Hopefully one of your experts can get him to expose his face.

Anyway, hope to learn some new stuff and share my experience. Your resources are very cool.

Regards

LordTicklefarts (ps. need to change my username to LordTicklefarts)
- :twisted: -Pleased to sniff you - :twisted: -

419weasel
Original Eater Join Date: 26 Jan 2006

Post by 419weasel » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:59 pm

Well, hididdlyho there! My name is 419weasel and I think scammers are assholes! Nice to make your acquaintance!
GO GRRL BAITERS!!
Where there's a Weasel, there's a way.
Never trust a Weasel bearing gifts.
Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:46 pm

Welcome back, 419weasel! Are you still in the hole, waiting? :D

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:49 pm

Welcome Lord Ticklefarts! Join in on the fun, and your user name has already earned you 12 karma points* on this site!
~Kitty La Gore

*I have no idea what karma points are, but I'm sure a mod will be around shortly to explain.
Oops, I'm a mod. Nevermind.

419weasel
Original Eater Join Date: 26 Jan 2006

Post by 419weasel » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:51 pm

Kitty La Gore wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:46 pm Welcome back, 419weasel! Are you still in the hole, waiting? :D
Yes!
GO GRRL BAITERS!!
Where there's a Weasel, there's a way.
Never trust a Weasel bearing gifts.
Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html

Neptune1903

Post by Neptune1903 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:11 am

Hey! New to the forum, not new at all to all this, I've been doing this on my own for a bit, happy to be here!
I've been seeing some stuff related to "mentors" for new people, how does this work? It would be nice to chat around with some with more knowledge.
Thanks!

-N03
Go forth and scambait.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:45 am

Welcome!

In the Mentor Program we can assign an experienced baiter to you who then can help you with your baiting and general info. Check out the link in my signature.

If you would like to have one assigned to you, shoot me a PM!.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

SkynetOne

Post by SkynetOne » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Hi everybody, I have just discovered scambaiting. It is hilarious, I’ll try on my own soon. Anyways just hi everybody. :)

ShrekLover

Post by ShrekLover » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:32 am

Greetings Folks. I've found myself at a bit of a loss in the evenings as of late and thought I'd take up the noble art of scambaiting. I've seen "mentors" being mentioned. If someone would be able to point me the right way towards getting one it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

GoofBall

Post by GoofBall » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Howdy y'all! My name is Kenny, from Mississippi, USA..... I gotta say that scammers REALLY piss me off and I, for one would like to be able to join in and become a scam baiter. I watch a LOT of scam baiters on YouTube, such as <SNIPPED - Bertje> (LOVE <SNIPPED> he's hilarious! LOL). Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to this fine corner of the www! If y'all accept me here, I very much appreciate it! :)

Little story of me doing a little scam baiting once..... Of course, after watching some scam baiting vids on YouTube, learing from them what scammers do and what they're cabable of, I got a call from a social secuirty scammer a couple of years ago. I had heard the EXACT same script that this said scammer was using on one of <SNIPED>s vids, so of course, I already knew it was a scam. I pretended to be an old lady, (I'm actually a 37 year old man, but I've found I can sound like an old lady quite well LOL) with the scammer. I messed with the scammer for a good 15 or 20 minutes, until they, (I assume) cussed me in their native language, likely Indian, then hung up on me! LOL Anyway, that was just a tiny bit of scam baiting that I did. :D Or, can you call it scam baiting if the scammer called ME and I didn't call HIM??

welcome to Eater. We are very happy to have you around. Please read our rules. We do not allow promoting monetized Youtube channels so I removed them. If you have any questions about that, let me know. Again: great to have you aboard. Hope you stick around. Please not that we focus on advanced fee fraud here, not so much on tech/phone scammers

pennypenpen

Post by pennypenpen » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:25 pm

Hello everyone! I am new here, thanks for your good work! I am very interested in scambaiting so let's go! :D
If somebody wants to give me a hand in the beginning feel free!
cheers

not_rage

Post by not_rage » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:36 am

hello :D

KelemenL

Post by KelemenL » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:07 am

Hello everyone! I see I am the first new member in all while. :D 8-)

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:28 pm

Welcome newcomers! We'd love to hear about your experiences and adventures in scambaiting! Feel free to poke around the site, check out our rules and advice areas, see what others are doing, and ask questions if you need help.

Most of all, bait SAFELY!
~Kitty