General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: * WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:17 pm

Welcome gazzauk1967!

There are several mugu guestbook sites online where you can post an innocent "hello" with a baiting address (make sure you're baiting safely!) and the scammers will come to you. Read through the information we've posted in these forums, and don't be afraid to ask for help!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Rynok
Not quite a Newb

Post by Rynok » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:14 pm

Hi! I'm new here! (Although I've already put up a couple of other posts here just prior to this one). Just started getting into scambaiting (actually found this site while searching for online advice on how to do that). Going through the site and seeing what I can learn (which certainly looks to be quite a bit :D ).

WildCatThree
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by WildCatThree » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:03 pm

Hey all I'm new to scambaiting but eager to get to it. These people are scum so wasting their time seems the least I can do

gunner86

Post by gunner86 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:15 pm

Hello!! I'm new around here, not new at all to scambaiting but new to 419eater, I have tried my hand at some baits before, but they did not work out really well, I am here to learn and just have a good time, I hope I see you guys around.
We love you Arsenal, we do,
Oh Arsenal we love you!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Welcome, Rynok WildCatThree and Gunner86! Feel free to ask for help or advice - we all grow in our skills when we share our challenges and our successes!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

VegetableParliament

Post by VegetableParliament » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:58 am

Hello, beautiful scambaiters!
I’m joining because someone just attempted to scam me via email using Covid as a cover (“I’m giving away money to people struggling because of Covid. All you have to do is be one of the first 50 to reply to this email!” That sort of thing.), and honestly it enraged me in a way scams usually don’t. Preying on people desperate because of a pandemic is a level of human garbage I will never understand. So I decided I would seek out some scambaiting forums and hopefully find a way to flood this email so no one actually falls victim.
I guess I got tired of just ignoring scammers. It doesn’t feel like I’m doing enough, even though there isn’t a huge amount I can do.

So yeah, I’ve strung a few scammers alone in the past out of boredom, but I guess I’ve reached my threshold for tolerating scammers, and maybe it’s time I started scambaiting proper. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two here.

gunner86

Post by gunner86 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:06 pm

Kitty La Gore wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:48 pm Welcome, Rynok WildCatThree and Gunner86! Feel free to ask for help or advice - we all grow in our skills when we share our challenges and our successes!
Yes sure! i remember when I went around looking the old forum half a year ago that a mentoring program existed, does it still exist and can it be accessed as of now?
Oh Arsenal we love you!

Advaita
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 03 Apr 2019

Post by Advaita » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:54 pm

@gunner86 - the mentoring program does still exist, the way to be assigned a Mentor is to PM a Moderator (their name is in green) expressing your interest.

llamedos
Original Eater Join Date: 04 Jun 2004

Post by llamedos » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:05 pm

Apparently I joined 1st September. Thought I'd tried and failed..
<sigh>
Modern technology.
Old hand from further back than I care to remember, dropping in to say hello and see what's new
Piggies x 4 (only 4, I know. But 'little acorns' and all that....)
Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"

intrigued

Post by intrigued » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Hello! I'm very new to scambaiting. Got interested because of watching the Monetized Youtube Baiter channel on YouTube during lockdown, did some searching and ended up here.

Pjbosse

Post by Pjbosse » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:36 am

Hello to all here, I am a Dutch and now just freelance journalist and filmmaker.
I live in Bulgaria some years now.
I have been many times scammed, as I am single, by mostly Asian ladies, but ok i have learned my lessons
I came upon this website forum some days ago and today i made a registration and so my first posting here ;)

The biggest reason and I am following a free online course for journalist, is to search for digital footprints and to follow online scammers.

I have been scammed and lost lots of money and so my close friends as well.
Took care of a English photographer for over 22 months as he was without work and clients.
The only income he had was by selling online his pictures.

I was feeding him, giving him a place to stay and even moved from the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia, to a little village and purchased a small country house with a large garden near Greece and Turkey.
I spended all my savings, I am not 66 years old, to pay for this place.
He, John, promised that he will pay me back in parts the first part was due August 25 2019
But he disappeared and I am in big financial problem
He blocked me on many social media and there is just 1 email stating to me that I am a golden soul and he is so sorry...

So I am now trying to save a little money and see if I can do a court case such as cross borders.

Hiccup

Post by Hiccup » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Hello everyone, its nice to see theres such a large community of us! it gives me new resolve to get back to it!

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:22 am

@PJBosse
Fellow Dutchie here. I am sorry to hear what happened to you.

Here at Eater we deal with advance fee fraud, and our goal is to waste the scammers' time and money. If you want some advice and support you could consider heading over to our sister site, www.scamwarners.com. Over there they are far better equiped to give assistance to victims of a scam than we are. I wish you the best of luck!

@Hiccup
Welcome! (Back?). Take a look around, and if you have any questions, just let us know.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Malin
Original Eater Join Date: 14 May 2014

Post by Malin » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:24 pm

I was a member on the old forum, still using the same username. However, it's been a while since I've actively baited, maybe it's time to get back into the joy's of wasting lad's time.
Closed lad accounts x4

"YOU SEEM A VERY USELESS MAN, FOR YOU TO THINK I AM STUPID. FOOL, YOU MAY CHOOSE TO FOOL OTHER AND PLUNDER AND FLEE, NOT WITH ME. ASSHOLE."

"GO AND HURG TRANSFORMA,BASTERD,OUTCAST LIKE YOU,"OSU" AM REACH B4 THIS GAME TWO BUILDINGS IB PH IS A JOKE,SON OF A BITCH,"

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:36 pm

I would certainly say so. Welcome (back)!
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:16 am

I'd been lurking for quite a while and recently signed up. I love Linoline's and Birlic's church baits, so funny. Out of interest what is your success rate? Roughly what percentage of lads do you get to the monument/baptism phase?
I've managed to get a fair bit of mileage out of the lenny / moneygram chatbots. Thank you to whoever created it.
It's good to be here.

BlackHawkTom

Post by BlackHawkTom » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:59 am

Hello I’m new here and will probably just do a bunch of reading. I really hate scammers and love messaging with them when I get random calls or texts.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:41 am

Welcome to all new members!
===
paulc wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:16 am I'd been lurking for quite a while and recently signed up. I love Linoline's and Birlic's church baits, so funny. Out of interest what is your success rate? Roughly what percentage of lads do you get to the monument/baptism phase?
We try to make a selection of the "boys" we work with, so that we have chances of success as close as possible to the maximum. This presupposes a preliminary preparation, in which we try to find out if the idiot is the "ideal candidate" to be appointed as Reverend and to build the whole funny structure around "his new parish". If we believe that the lad "qualifies", then we start rolling out our scenario. These are the scammers we work with.
As success rates, I estimate that we have a success rate of 15-20% of the total scammers we come in contact with... and a succes rate of 80-90% of the total scammers who pass the first selection process (mentioned above).
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:08 am

Welcome to all new members. Glad to have you around.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Madman

Post by Madman » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Hello baiters! I am new around here but I do love a good scambait.
Last edited by Madman on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For now, Let be within us alone.

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:54 am

welcome aboard!
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

rgbstatic

Post by rgbstatic » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:42 pm

Hey! It's nice to see more people into scambaiting, never thought that there would be such a big community around it! I've been lurking on this website for a while, but I decided to sign up now. I'm glad to be on here!

Kelly

Post by Kelly » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Hi, I’m looking around. Just trying to figure it out. Have a great day everyone!

miku

Post by miku » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:41 pm

Hello!

Death_Knell

Post by Death_Knell » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Newbie here. Started following scambaiters on youtube last year and never looked back. Stopped them scamming my father who didnt have a clue, he thought it was legit.
Dealing with a load of spam calls and emails myself only pushes me harder to deal with these low lifes!