Well, during my last vacation, he continued to write to my rich American widow Edna, asking (of course) for money... it's just as obvious that he doesn't want to do anything for this money. Typical for him!
- as I wrote 3 years ago, at the beginning of my first story with him, his only quality is perseverance.
- I will try to keep "alive" the relationship with him at least until September, in order to celebrate together 3 years of happy relationship.
Luis to Edna:
Hello Mrs Edna, I am sorry this reply is coming a bit too late, However i have lacked the will to reply as i have confirmed that you will never keep to any pledge rather you are just here to joke and toy with us which makes no sense.
Contrary to your claims, I never assume you are foolish nor naive but i know you guys are never ever keeping to your words.
Prove me wrong by sending any amount off the initial amount and i will do virtually all you will ever request.
Bank Name: Bank BCA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6320420****
ACCOUNT NAME: DIAN N***** DWITA****
SWIFT CODE: CENAIDJA
BANK ADDRESS: BCA KCU KELAPA GADING JL. KELAPA GADING BOULEVARD RAYA BLOK L NO.1 JAKARTA UTARA, DKI JAKARTA INDONESIA. 14240.
Thanks and God bless you.
My rich widow Edna:
"Contrary to your claims, I never assume you are foolish nor naive but i know you guys are never ever keeping to your words.
Prove me wrong by sending any amount off the initial amount and i will do virtually all you will ever request."
Are you crazy or just an idiotic boy?
How dare you talk to me like that, given that you obviously refused to provide the required evidence?
Stop asking me for money, as long as you refuse to comply with the requirements.
You might be rich but one thing is certain and that is that "You are not God" I know you will never send any money even if i had done all the petty petty stuffs you guys want.
You should be ashamed of yourself and your staff for making an Orphanage home do all the required and at the end the got nothing.
The way you talk is arrogant and now I'm starting to understand Bibi and Mabel.
I am convinced that you would like to receive the money and do nothing, but look, such a thing is impossible.
I am a business woman and things are very clear for me. I pay the money only after I make sure I get what I want.
Doesn't suit you? Well, in this situation you are free to try to get sponsorship elsewhere. OK?
If you want my money, then you obey my orders. It's very simple, this is the American way.
I am not interested in your opinions or your pathetic "references" to religion and God. OK?
On the other hand, I tried to retell the first story (the one with the old and perverse bishop William).
- I sent to my idiot a message "from the church" and told him that old William had died and that he had left precise instructions for "his dear sexual partner Luis" to receive some money.
- The idiot corresponded with the "church", but of course he refused to do anything concrete.
- Ultimately, he tried to access the "deceased" William's Yahoo account.
The secretary of the church (father Elephterios) wrote to Luis:
After a long and hard suffering, our spiritual father Bishop Adam William (brother Bill) went to the eternal ones, God rest him!
In his Legal Will there is a passage dedicated to a certain young man "Luis" from Indonesia.
- Here is a sealed brown envelope with the name "Luis - Indonesia" written on it. The envelope is of that "type certified for valuable papers", quite large and thick. We don't know what's inside and we do not have the legal right to open the envelope.
- The late father Bill left us clear notes regarding one so-called "my loved gay Luis" and he left also some "very personal and very indecent" messages and instructions (but it is not in our power to judge His sins).
- The late bishop provided this email addresses: [email protected]
- We have the legal obligation to send that envelope EXACTLY to that person (Luis from Indonesia) and we have an obligation to make sure he gets exactly where he needs to go. We will fully respect his last wishes.
Luis to father Elephterios:
What Exactly do you want from me? I know Bishop Adam but i dont know what you are talking about will as he never discussed any of such with me.
You have to write in more detail so i can understand what you are talking about.
Thanks and God bless you.
You are the second person to claim that he is Luis from Indonesia and to ask to receive that envelope.
There is already concern about possible fraud and we have an obligation to ensure that the envelope reaches the appropriate person.
Please tell me a few things about your homosexual relationship with our brother Adama and give me some intimate details.
I hope they match what our late brother left here. Only if everything fits will we be able to send that envelope.
The lawyers asked us not to discuss anything about the amount of money until we made sure we were talking to the right person.
I have sexual relationship with the Bishop Adam and i can not start recreating a scene that never took place, If many mails are writing you claiming to be me then its because you wrote to many email as shown by the mail i got from you it had many copied to (CC)
I am the Luis and his emails to me dated by years can attest to that even though he called me his little homosexual partner but we never had such canal knowledge.
You have the power to dig deep and do the needful.
It is not in our power to judge other people, even though homosexuality is punishable by the Heavenly Laws. The sin of sodomy will weigh on your shoulders, as it presses on the shoulders of our former Bishop, but this will be weighed only at the Last Judgment. My duty is to make sure that the envelope and the money will reach the real sexual partner of our late brother Adam. He left to the lawyers clear instructions on this, and we have the task of correctly identifying the person called "my gay lover Luis".
Please tell me everything, as it happened.
Do you have any photos with the late Adam? Do you have any evidence to support what you say?
Here, he tried to log in and enter Adam's (my character's) email account. He failed, so he stopped communicating with the church.
Obviously, he is a difficult and boring character, but I have the satisfaction that for 3 years I managed (to some extent) to occupy his time and mind with my little stories. I hope he continues to write to my widow Edna, so I can get a 3 year "Sand Timer" from him.