General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Luis, the indonesian moron - 3 years of relationship

Post by Birlic » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:06 am

In September 2017 the scammer Luis (aka "the indonesian moron") appeared in the Inbox of one of my characters... for almost 3 years, he was "busy" to correspond with me and Linoline in various stories:

Story #1
Story #2
Story #3

Well, during my last vacation, he continued to write to my rich American widow Edna, asking (of course) for money... it's just as obvious that he doesn't want to do anything for this money. Typical for him!
- as I wrote 3 years ago, at the beginning of my first story with him, his only quality is perseverance.
- I will try to keep "alive" the relationship with him at least until September, in order to celebrate together 3 years of happy relationship. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

Luis to Edna:
Hello Mrs Edna, I am sorry this reply is coming a bit too late, However i have lacked the will to reply as i have confirmed that you will never keep to any pledge rather you are just here to joke and toy with us which makes no sense.

Contrary to your claims, I never assume you are foolish nor naive but i know you guys are never ever keeping to your words.

Prove me wrong by sending any amount off the initial amount and i will do virtually all you will ever request.

Bank Name: Bank BCA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6320420****
ACCOUNT NAME: DIAN N***** DWITA****
SWIFT CODE: CENAIDJA
BANK ADDRESS: BCA KCU KELAPA GADING JL. KELAPA GADING BOULEVARD RAYA BLOK L NO.1 JAKARTA UTARA, DKI JAKARTA INDONESIA. 14240.

Thanks and God bless you.
Dian

My rich widow Edna:
"Contrary to your claims, I never assume you are foolish nor naive but i know you guys are never ever keeping to your words.
Prove me wrong by sending any amount off the initial amount and i will do virtually all you will ever request."

Are you crazy or just an idiotic boy?
How dare you talk to me like that, given that you obviously refused to provide the required evidence?
Stop asking me for money, as long as you refuse to comply with the requirements.

Edna

Luis:
You might be rich but one thing is certain and that is that "You are not God" I know you will never send any money even if i had done all the petty petty stuffs you guys want.

You should be ashamed of yourself and your staff for making an Orphanage home do all the required and at the end the got nothing.

Dian

Edna:
The way you talk is arrogant and now I'm starting to understand Bibi and Mabel.
I am convinced that you would like to receive the money and do nothing, but look, such a thing is impossible.
I am a business woman and things are very clear for me. I pay the money only after I make sure I get what I want.
Doesn't suit you? Well, in this situation you are free to try to get sponsorship elsewhere. OK?
If you want my money, then you obey my orders. It's very simple, this is the American way.

I am not interested in your opinions or your pathetic "references" to religion and God. OK?
Edna

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

===

On the other hand, I tried to retell the first story (the one with the old and perverse bishop William).
- I sent to my idiot a message "from the church" and told him that old William had died and that he had left precise instructions for "his dear sexual partner Luis" to receive some money. :D
- The idiot corresponded with the "church", but of course he refused to do anything concrete.
- Ultimately, he tried to access the "deceased" William's Yahoo account.

The secretary of the church (father Elephterios) wrote to Luis:
Dear Sir,

After a long and hard suffering, our spiritual father Bishop Adam William (brother Bill) went to the eternal ones, God rest him!
In his Legal Will there is a passage dedicated to a certain young man "Luis" from Indonesia.
- Here is a sealed brown envelope with the name "Luis - Indonesia" written on it. The envelope is of that "type certified for valuable papers", quite large and thick. We don't know what's inside and we do not have the legal right to open the envelope.
- The late father Bill left us clear notes regarding one so-called "my loved gay Luis" and he left also some "very personal and very indecent" messages and instructions (but it is not in our power to judge His sins).
- The late bishop provided this email addresses: [email protected]
- We have the legal obligation to send that envelope EXACTLY to that person (Luis from Indonesia) and we have an obligation to make sure he gets exactly where he needs to go. We will fully respect his last wishes.

Blessings,
father Elephterios

Luis to father Elephterios:
What Exactly do you want from me? I know Bishop Adam but i dont know what you are talking about will as he never discussed any of such with me.

You have to write in more detail so i can understand what you are talking about.

Thanks and God bless you.

Luis

father Elephterios:
Dear Sir,

You are the second person to claim that he is Luis from Indonesia and to ask to receive that envelope.
There is already concern about possible fraud and we have an obligation to ensure that the envelope reaches the appropriate person.
Please tell me a few things about your homosexual relationship with our brother Adama and give me some intimate details.
I hope they match what our late brother left here. Only if everything fits will we be able to send that envelope.
The lawyers asked us not to discuss anything about the amount of money until we made sure we were talking to the right person.

Blessings,
father Elephterios

Luis:
I have sexual relationship with the Bishop Adam and i can not start recreating a scene that never took place, If many mails are writing you claiming to be me then its because you wrote to many email as shown by the mail i got from you it had many copied to (CC)

I am the Luis and his emails to me dated by years can attest to that even though he called me his little homosexual partner but we never had such canal knowledge.

You have the power to dig deep and do the needful.

Luis

father Elephterios:
Dear Sir,

It is not in our power to judge other people, even though homosexuality is punishable by the Heavenly Laws. The sin of sodomy will weigh on your shoulders, as it presses on the shoulders of our former Bishop, but this will be weighed only at the Last Judgment. My duty is to make sure that the envelope and the money will reach the real sexual partner of our late brother Adam. He left to the lawyers clear instructions on this, and we have the task of correctly identifying the person called "my gay lover Luis".
Please tell me everything, as it happened.
Do you have any photos with the late Adam? Do you have any evidence to support what you say?

Blessings,
father Elephterios

Here, he tried to log in and enter Adam's (my character's) email account. He failed, so he stopped communicating with the church.
===

Obviously, he is a difficult and boring character, but I have the satisfaction that for 3 years I managed (to some extent) to occupy his time and mind with my little stories. I hope he continues to write to my widow Edna, so I can get a 3 year "Sand Timer" from him. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Luis, the indonesian moron - 3 years of relationship

Post by Birlic » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:15 am

Luis to my rich widow:
This is very Un-American as a true American should first and foremost honor their words and hence I did all required in the first place and got nothing its a signal of things to come which i wont be fooled by the mention of sponsorship which is a hoax.

I have no iota of trust in getting any aid from you not even a dollars so quit your games.

Dian

Edna:
Dian, your words are not the ones an orphanage director would use, so please let me have my personal doubts about your story. In my soul I believe that you are a hacker who penetrated the orphanage's computer system and tries to steal the children's money. Coupled with the fact that you refused to send any "personal" proof of your existence, this story of yours seems strangely, false and suspicious to me. That's why I have these hesitations regarding the payment of sponsorship. Honestly, you failed to dispel my doubts about yourself. Bibi drew my attention to this aspect and I am inclined to agree with her. As long as you hide behind words and excuses, I think you have something dirty on your soul. The ball is in your court now, as we like to say.
Edna

Idiot will be hard to make them appeal to religion as long as Edna has made it clear that she believes that he is not "the real" orphanage director but a hacker. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:40 am

I wonder what's going to become of Luis if he gets accused of being a hacker...

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:39 am

He still suffers. :D :D :D
The bulk of the ball has been and will always be in your Court, I need not prove anything to you guys as I have nothing more to prove, You guys have something to prove and you are the once with dirty souls here. I have met all requirements with regards the donations culminating with the Deed of Donation, and did we get the donation?? No then who has something to prove?

Send the least $1,000. and I will take you seriously and unless you do I do not take your words and request from me seriously.

God bless you.
Dian.
It's not funny for a long time and I got bored of his whining, so widow Edna answered rudely:
I have nothing to prove and I don't care what you think.
You just don't exist for me anymore so kiss me on my cute ass and stop writing me stupid messages.

Edna
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:58 pm

:lol: It's funny how he keeps blaming others for having a dirty soul while he is the one who tries shamelessly to steal money. He deserved all the pain you gave him
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:00 pm

Yes, dear Luis is a hypocrite and a cabotin and I was very pleased to make him suffer in all these 3 years. I created one last opportunity for "dollachop" to close the story as happily as possible for Luis. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I created a fake account of Luis and wrote to the church (to father Elephterios):
holy father good day to you
am luis the indonesian homosexualist who was papa william's gaylover
and please tell me what i must do to receive ma monies

thanks kiss and love
luis
Father Elephterios:
Good morning and be blessed,

It is very simple. You need to give us some clear evidence of your relationship with the late Brother Bill so that we can be convinced that you are that real "Luis, my gay love". We already had a fraud attempt from a fake "Luis"; practically an stupid idiot who gave up the theft attempt as soon as we asked for evidence.

Blessings,
father Elephterios
My fake Luis:
Holy father am a little impostor and am tried to fool father bill
a few years ago.
he immediately understood what am wanted to do
but he forgave me and offered me financial help and moral support
am fell in love with him and he agreed to become "my protector"
holy father elephterios please note am passive gay so in homosexual
relationships i play the role of a woman
and my dear lover william
was extraordinarily generous with me and our relationship lasted
until he died as proof that am telling you the truth am will send you
some of the massages he wrote to me that refer to the sexual nature
of our relationship.
am will also send a real photo with me and a copy
of my real identity so that you can pay me through the bank. if you are
gay too then I will accept to become your wife ok

am waiting for directions from you
thanks and be bleseed
luis
Father Elephterios:
Good morning Luis,
The amount of money left by our late brother Bill for his gay-love Luis is $150,000. Please send me all those messages you talked about yesterday, to verify their authenticity. Also, please stop sending messages to me using the "Send to all" option (because there are several email addresses in the list that we don't know if they are legitimate or not). So send the materials only to me.

Blessings,
father Elephterios
The idiot was in CC at all these messages, so he saw someone else take the money from the legacy of the deceased old bishop. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:15 am

This little idiot really suffering, because he cannot refrain from write to my widow Edna again. :lol:
You surely do not have anything to prove Dear, and without spine there cant be ass. I have already taken a stand and i am happy i didn't kiss any of your spineless non existent ass.

God who gave the kids life will sustain them with or without your audio donation which does not exist.

Dian.
Edna to Luis, another slap:
You are just a little impostor who only now shows his true character.
My secretary Bibi was right about you and that ghostly orphanage you claim to manage.
You are probably a hungry and greedy african scammer who has a very good opinion of himself.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!