Spreading the Love and The Rainbow Tribe of Nigeria

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Logar
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 29 Aug 2006

Spreading the Love and The Rainbow Tribe of Nigeria

Post by Logar » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:15 pm

After the straight bait of about 4 months with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria (including calls to Lenny), he went quiet. No response to emails, basically nothing. Then out of the blue, I get an FBI email (from the same one as Ibrahim was using), telling me to contact Mrs Dr White John Brown (WTF kind of name is that? Oh yeah, from Nigeria) who is head of the Supreme Court of NJ. I called in one of my fake lads to harass the FBI guy, but no real budging him. Same "send the money, blah, blah, blah".
Anyway, the other day was raining so no work outside to do, and so I went back to read some old baits on the forum. Reading about the exploits of BNI gave me some inspiration, but I didn't want to hamper any ongoing BNI bait. So, The Rainbow Tribe of Nigeria was born. I wrote a nice and frilly script and added a nice rainbow touch telling them that I saw their profile on a gay Nigerian dating site and wanted to get to know them better. Then I added the phone number of Ejiba, who is the same scammer I mentioned above. I went back through all 10 of my baiting accounts for the last year of baits that really went no where and starting adding email addresses to the BCC on the script. This morning, the first 42 should have receive the invitation. So far, my fake lad has received a few angry replies, including:
UCHE, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR PARENTS, A COMPOUND FOOL. YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED YOUR GENERATION, THE DEVIL IS USING YOU AND I BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL ARREST YOU VERY SOON.
I didn't know God is a Policeman, too.
I don't know how many phone calls poor Ejiba has gotten so far.
"I also called the number on the recept and its not a moneygram . its a mugu man number." -Angela
"Your mother is a mad pussycat and your father is ordinary skeleton" -Jerome
"if you want to do something do as manure man ok." - William

Kills: :flag_us: x2 :flag_uk: x2 :flag_nl: x3 :flag_es:
:$_lad: x141

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Re: Spreading the Love and The Rainbow Tribe of Nigeria

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:43 pm

Oh how I wish to be a fly on the wall for any lad who has to endure things like this. :lol:
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:04 pm

"God will arrest you soon" - that's a new one. :lol:
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? โ˜ ๏ธAccra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu โ˜ฏx6 GoldPith , ๐ŸŽฉx2โŒ›๏ธ
Amos โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉ Akure>Kano โŒ›๏ธ
Godwin 2015-? โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉx8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomรฉ/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail โŒ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽฉ's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽฅ

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:37 pm

Today, another 38 invites were sent out by The Rainbow Tribe of Nigeria. Had 3 replies consisting of F*CK YOU but nothing really memorable.
It helps that I use the subject line: FUND or MTCN RECEIPT. I want to make sure they see it by the promise of cash.
This brings up a few thoughts. First, since it does state on the script that their profile is on the Gay Nigerian Dating site (which does exist), are the lads checking it out to see if they are listed? How many calls has Ejiba received?
I am working on one for Benin now. Why should Nigeria get all the love? :lol:
"I also called the number on the recept and its not a moneygram . its a mugu man number." -Angela

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:45 pm

What a wonderful idea! If it keeps raining perhaps every baiter here can send you all the email addresses we have too and you could really help this lad find his destiny!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:30 am

Dr White John Brown
That's one the best ones I've seen in a long time :D
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
๐Ÿง :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: ๐Ÿ“ฑ ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ“บ Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomรฉ (x3)

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:07 pm

Yesterday, I only sent out 26 Rainbow Tribe invites. Got a few "STOP SENDING THIS TO ME", and one interesting one:
God punish you bastard u suppose not be be an Igbo man shame u and family God will ever u bet me idiot
- from Donald Collins
Also Mrs Dr White John Brown told me to change my password since his/her email was hacked. I'm not sure what prompted that as that bait has not hit the dolla chop phase yet. However his/her other character, is the FBI director and he has received the invite. Not to mention both characters are in reality, Ejiba, who's phone number is the Rainbow Tribe contact. :lol:

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:54 pm

Received a nice reply from one of the Lads. He realized that the head of The Rainbow Tribe was the same one who did a dollar chop to him a few weeks ago. Anyway, here is what he sent to my fake Lad:
Dear ********** Ejiba thanks for your mail i am your fellow guy i based in Lagos i will like us to meet one of this day. I lost mother two months ago and the date of the Burial October ending.I need money that UK man i give bill of $650 where you collect with this payment information.

Receivers Name: ***** ********
Receivers Address: Abuja Nigeria
Text Question: Pinche?
Text Answer: Culero
Amount: $650

We are brothers in the street and the total amount you collect from the man is $1,300 that job is my job. I want you to send me my own share come to me that man ready to pay big man so we can share big money as one family. Which date do want to organize the virtual Guy rally in Lagos i will like to be there ok? I wait your reply now.

Thanks,

Mike

The nerve of this guy trying to get money he did not earn. The old "dead mother" routine to get sympathy. Ejiba did all the work!
I am going to try to get the two modalities together and see where it goes.
Also, that is the real test question and answer for the MTCN I use on baits. It is Mexican slang for F@CKING A@@HOLE. :lol:

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Which date do want to organize the virtual Guy rally in Lagos
I wonder if your character could misread "guy" for "gay" and wonder why this lad wishes to meet him at such a rally.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:30 pm

The Rainbow Tribe is still attracting attention in Ladland. Received this confusing reply today:
GUY U FOR NO COST ME WE ALL THE HOURSE FOR BETTER FUTURE E NO EASY BRO GOD BLESS YOUR HOURSE AMEN
I am not sure if he wants my house or my horse blessed.

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:45 pm

Had an interesting Hangouts hit from an old friend of this forum. A while back, there was a mass orphanage bait with the one and only MR. LONG WEENIE! Anyway, my character told him he was sick and tired of him sending me invites to The Rainbow Tribe of Nigeria. He claims his email was hacked. He asked my character to forward the email. I sent him a script with Ejiba's name removed and replaced by Long Weenie. He is not happy and demands I talk to him on WhatsApp to so he can explain the truth. :lol:

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:21 pm

The other day, one lad blessed my horse (or was it house?). Today, Edward mentions a cow:
Idiot na gay dey hungry you to be for life abi cow make u no look for
something to do fool mumu oloshi
Since the invite only goes to those in Nigeria, I am still waiting for a goat and chicken to make an appearance.
Since Ejiba also has a Whatsapp number, I added it to the script, just for him to have more "friends" to chat with. :twisted:

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:28 pm

It's nice you share the love so he can make new friends, he must be so happy!

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:10 pm

After several weeks of sending Rainbow tribe letters to all the lads, I made a slight change to the script the other day. I added a teaser. I told them that I had a WU for $1000. I only supplied 8 digits and to get the last 2 digits and claim it, they had to call or email Ejiba with "the phrase that pays". Well, I think that he is getting a little bothered. He sent my fake lad this today:
I wish i can see you one on one so that i will put a gun short in your head animal
You are a low class guy man and I don't need to talk to barstard like you .
Your mate is hustling and you are busy sending useless messages to some use those times you keep sending messages and hustle more clients small boy that is my advice to you . .
Do you know that the time you use in writing messages may reach you to hustle clients or do you think any clients on the internet are your own bastard mother f*cker.
I will trace you and you must go down for sure to tell you that you are lower class .
I give you from now till December you have stepped on my foot .
I will visit you in your hometown Delta states and I will hammy you down my boys are already searching for you and you must go down in the present of your parents trust me and this is my last massage to you RIP.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:36 pm

LOL, genius! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:48 pm

I'll bet it's not his last message, he just needs a little prodding!

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Great advice Sparky905! Prodding it is! I have been busy finding Nigerian lads to try to get the money from the catcher accounts at Yopmail the last few days, as well as my catcher accounts. I also have been sending him messages from my fake victim accounts telling him to stop sending his letter about the Rainbow Tribe claiming that they are receiving several of them a day. Nothing like a bit of creating havoc and paranoia for Ejiba. Even the good Reverend (whom he first contacted several months ago with his CBN script) has chided him for his "evil and perverse ways". All my other fake lads are also giving him a hard time. The net has been cast for another day. Let's see if we catch anything. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:50 pm

Poor Ejiba. He had to get a new Godwin email. He sent Reverend Phillip Eno a message saying that the Reverend's email was "hawked" by scammers of the Rainbow Tribe. He also had to change his phone number. No problem! The Rainbow Tribe has updated the script with his new details. In celebration of his new details, the "phrase that pays" offer is up to $1200 dollars. In the words of Dr. Zachary Smith; "Oh, the pain".

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:23 pm

I love this so much!!

I'm taking note, as I have a lad who is going to need a similar type of approach...
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:22 pm

You can run, but not hide, Ejiba. Lad changed his email (third time) but not his phone numbers, and also is still trying to scam fresh victims. Over 100 more invites sent out today by the Tribe with his "new" email on it. Hopefully a good number of lads will email or call (still using his old numbers) with the "phrase that pays" for the $1200 dollars.

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:54 pm

After more than 2 months of sending out over 1100 invites to join Ejiba's Rainbow Tribe (not to mention the $1200 money dangle), I will give him a little break. He'll think the torment has passed. Back to straight baiting for the time being. The lad is supposed to do all the work, not me. I need a break from the Tribe, too. :lol:
Between the 3 times he has had to change his emails because of "hawkers" and the problems he claims to have with his phone (he said he was getting too many weird phone calls because his number was "hawked"), I think that the effort was worth it. I will never know how many of his lad friends responded with the "phrase that pays", but if it was at least a few, then it was a success . The Tribe is not dead, but going on hiatus for a short while. Soon, a new version of the Rainbow ASEM will be back ready to bring pain to that lad. I am also working on bringing out a rival organization to the Tribe called The Lollipop Guild using the current and any new contact details Ejiba will be using.
Just when the lad thought it was safe to go back into the waters of AFF...(queue up the theme from Jaws)

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Post by Logar » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:07 pm

Ejiba's short break is over.
The new and improved script is ready to go, not to mention a $1500 cash dangle.
The Rainbow Tribe of Nigeria is now The Lollipop Guild of West Africa. Why should only the Nigerian lads feel the love, when there are so many lads from Benin, Togo and Senegal who need to contact Ejiba. Spreading the love. :mrgreen:

Logar
Not quite a Newb

Re: Spreading the Love and The Lollipop Guild of Nigeria

Post by Logar » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:44 pm

Poor Ejiba is still under attack. He is using a new email pretending to be Muhamdu Buhari, the President of Nigeria. Buhari is claiming that an evil group is hacking all the emails in Nigeria and to not listen to them. I doubt all of Nigeria's emails have been hacked, because only Ejiba is getting the brunt of the attack. Funny thing is that he never changed his cell number! (What an idiot!) So, with The Rainbow Tribe being relaunched as The Lollipop Guild, the new script has his new email and his old cell and whatsapp numbers. I had one of my other fake lads email him and tell him that we sent 300 request to other Guymen just today, and a further 300 will be mailed tomorrow. None of that is true, because only about 50 went out today. Still, I want him to worry and have dread whenever his phone rings with some other Lad having "the phrase that pays". The new script has a new "dangle" of 2000 USD just to spice it up. :lol: :lol:

p38cyq
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by p38cyq » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:27 am

Excellent!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Spreading the Love and The Lollipop Guild of Nigeria

Post by Birlic » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:05 am

Logar wrote: โ†‘Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:44 pmPoor Ejiba is still under attack...
:D :D :D
Probably the chances of success would increase a little if you inserted the following phrase in your text:

"Those who confirm by phone will be rewarded with $ 250 to cover all the expenses necessary to enroll in our organization. We are waiting for future members to call us! Call at (his phone number) and ask for your money to join our organization! We are gay and we must be united!"

Not only the outraged will probably call him on the phone, but also those who hope to get those $ 250 needed for "admission to the organization." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;