Return of a Scammer

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Return of a Scammer

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:35 pm

While the UK was in lockdown because of the current climate, I decided to give scambaiting a try. One of my first attempts was as the character, of Cersei Lannister who has since returned time and again to bait scammers; as one of my early attempts, I tried to bait a scammer who called himself "Sr Agostinho". In recent times, it seems he's made a comeback! So this can mean only one thing: Cersei Lannister is coming back with him.

For this one, we'll see how much further we can go; under a new alias, Sr Agueda Aloisio, our scammer started with this message to Cersei:
My sincere apology for invading into your privacy for this proposal

My Name is Sr Agueda Aloisio I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous; I was always hostile to People and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all
this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

my chances of survival is not up to %5 according to Doctor but i am not afraid because I know the will of God will be done.

I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer
of my Deposits to your personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless
My wife run away with my wealth and got married to my personal attorney.

I will send you the photos of me in the hospital, including my ex-raw scan, Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you .

More details and things that i need to explain and send to you regarding this charity project cannot be sent here and i can only send via email,
that is the reason why i said you should contact me on my email.

I may Not return here to communicate with you, but i will be waiting for your feedback on my email. [email protected]

Yours Brother.

Sr Agueda Aloisio
Aloisio is also unique among "I'm dying of X" scammers; while he still sent pictures of a man on his deathbed, this dipstick also posted another picture which allowed Cersei to instantly recognize him as an old scammer she had corresponded with, ages ago. Here are the pictures:
hihihihi.jpg
hihihihi.jpg (80.34 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
hihihihi ( 2 ).jpg
hihihihi ( 2 ).jpg (45.11 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
Cersei replied, but the scammer labelling his email address as someone called "Mr. Asaad Aleelwl" gave her the chance to write this:
Ser Aloisio or whatever you call yourself

Just as you apologise for intruding my privacy, it is only fair that I return the favour and apologise for my incredibly late response. I would have replied sooner, but personal circumstances got in the way.

Your present situation is a terrible shame, but be rest assured that you can trust me.

Yours faithfully

Cersei Lannister
Our old friend replied to Cersei the following day:
My Dear Beloved In Christ, Cersei Lannister

This is the reason why I contacted you.

Thanks so much for your reply, I am so overwhelmed, I appreciate you. God bless you for me and the lives of the less privileged and the needy.
This world is filled with ups and downs, and I have come to understood that as long as you are a mortal, you need to always regret for the sinful act of your past and turn to God as long as you want to have eternity.

Meanwhile it is by grace of God we know each other and I strongly believed that God knows the reason why He chose you to accomplish this task for him and his children (less privilege and the needy). Please never you ask why because God knows it all. I contacted you with good mind and good intentions believing that you will surely help me by distributing this money to the poor and the needy because my chances of survival is not up to 5% according to my my personal doctor and his team but i am not afraid because I know the will of God will be done.

I shall instruct my lawyer to draft a Letter of Authority which you will send to Bank where this fund is deposited when contacting them, therefore, I will need these details from you in order to prepare the Letter.

( 1 ) YOUR NAME ( IN FULL AND AS IT IS IN YOUR IDENTIFICATION )

( 2 ) COPY OF IDENTIFICATION CARD ( PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER )

( 3 ) NATIONALITY

( 4 ) DATE OF BIRTH

( 5 ) SEX & MARITAL STATUS

( 6 ) OCCUPATION

( 7 ) TELEPHONE, MOBILE OR FAX IF ANY

( 8 ) YOUR ADDRESS (AND IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE ALSO LET ME KNOW)

(The Book of Isaiah 40: 25-31 says)

25, to whom then will you compare me, that I should be like him? Says the Holy One.

26 Lift up your eyes on high and see: who created these? He who brings out their host by number, calling them all by name; by the greatness of his might, and because he is strong in power not one is missing.

27 Why do you say, O Jacob, and speak, O Israel, "My way is hid from the LORD, and my right is disregarded by my God"?

28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unreachable.

29 He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.

30 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;

31 but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

(Such a believer in the Bible, isn't he? Like any other scammer, really).

You are the only family I have right now and I will be happy for you to add me in your daily prayers. I have experiences a lot in this my little life and I have been disappointed and abandoned by the people I called family at this point in my life. I chose not to say any bad words about this world but I strongly believed that God Almighty has reason for everything because he said in this words in the Book of Jeremiah: (Before your mother conceived you I have already knew who you are going to be).

Please find attach some of my photos when I learnt that I have been diagnosed for Cancer of the Throat and others, and i just hope that you will not disappoint me at the end of the day, when the Deposit must have been transferred to you because you sound very honest and transparent, and I have this believe and intuition inside me, as well.

I would want everything to be done within a very short period, cause of the time frame the doctors have scheduled my treatment. I would also like you to send me your photos as well for my comfort, as you are the only companion I have apart from Dr. Absalom Abraham and his medical team.

I wait for your responses so that I will send the Deposit Certificate and my international Passport along with Bank contact information’s where this Fund is been deposited.
God makes us to understand that those that believed in him shall be saved and those that put hope in him will never be disappointed.

I have rely my hope in him and only him will forgive my sins and accept my humble soul and that is the reason why I made this promises to him by helping the less privilege and the needy through your humble helping hands.

Remain Blessed as I wait for your urgent response.

Yours Brother in the Lord,

Sr. Agueda Aloisio.
Since Aloisio responded with thie above huge wall of text, it only seemed fair that Cersei did the same. Wouldn't you agree?
Ser Aloisio

Be rest assured that you are in perfectly safe hands whenever you will be in correspondence with me.

Allow me to further reiterate my introduction. My name is Cersei Lannister, daughter of Tywin Lannister and sister to Jaime and Tyrion. I originally wanted to marry Prince Rhaegar Targaryen but ended up marrying King Robert Baratheon after my father's attempt to betroth him to me failed. The Targaryens lost a war that Baratheon instigated against Aerys II Targaryen, or as we know him in Westeros, The Mad King. Aerys lost the war and was murdered by my brother, Jaime; Robert married me to ensure political stability following his revolution.

Sadly, Robert proved himself an ineffective ruler and my father called my brother Jaime "a glorified bodyguard for two kings: One of them a madman, and the other a drunk". The fool perished in a hunting accident of my own orchestration; I had to kill him, because he was no king; He was nothing but an ignorant, stupid, slow-witted, drunken brute, with a lack of any ruthless streak as a king requires. As I say, Ser Aloisio, when you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. Would you not agree?

I cannot provide any kind of identity because I have never left the UK, so my passport is considered redundant by my father. I can provide more information for you, such as my date of birth, which is 3/11/1973 (This is the birth year of Lena Headey who played Cersei Lannister.)and a phone number which is your best bet for a call. This number is for Leonard, who is a family friend.

Since you attached two pictures of yourself already, it only seems fair that I do the same. I hope these can act as a substitute for ID; they do the same thing, don't they?

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.

Yours faithfully

Cersei Lannister
In exchange and hoping this would be a substitute for ID, she attached these pictures:
636368279839060825-Helen-Sloan---HBO-Photo-1-.jpg
636368279839060825-Helen-Sloan---HBO-Photo-1-.jpg (84.61 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
5301539-6209217132-latest.jpeg
5301539-6209217132-latest.jpeg (54.64 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
Apparently, they do, because Cersei got this message (which we'll finish off with, for now) back from Aloisio:
Dearest Beloved in the Lord, Cersei Lannister

How are you today? I hope all is well with you. Thanks for your most heartfelt mail and concern.

In Today’s teaching, the word says: Matthew 5:16 – In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven....

1 Peter 2:9 – But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation God’s special possession,...

Proverbs 11:25 – A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed...

My dear I commit this task in your humble helping hands and it will be a great joy to see the people you have helped.

The doctor has not yet fixed the date of my surgical operation. I will let you know when the date is fixed.

Please this is the Bank contact information where these fund had been deposited. I had already contacted the bank with the prepared authorization letter and introduced you to them officially and they have accepted to transfer this fund €9,700.000.00 (Nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros) through Wire Transfer to your Account. Please do contact them for it asap.

Please kindly contact the Bank and get more information from them as I am getting weak for the day.

Kindly check the attachment for the Authorization Letter.

Here is the email address of the Branch Manager: [email protected]

Bank contact details below:

Jose Lopez
(Gen. Operation & Branch Manager)
Direct line: +34 602 386 925
Tel: +34 910 916 678
Fax: +34 910 916 678
Email: [email protected]
https://aresunions.com

Please try and get back to me immediately you receive this email and attached files for my reference.
Also I wait to hear the outcome of your discussion with the bank.

Remain Blessed,
Yours Brother In Lord,

Sr Agueda Aloisio

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Return of a Scammer

Post by Padme » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:46 am

To any new baiters asking the questions,
Do scammers read your first replies?
What the heck should I do for my character photo? What if a scammer researches it?
How do I create a character that's google-proof so the scammer doesn't run?

Let the above exchange serve as a lesson.
:D
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:47 am

Scammer replies depend on the individual scammer, really in my experience. Some are pretty quick to reply (think the next day or something), some take longer like a week or two and some scammers don't seem interested in doing their "job" at all: These sods just send out an email like any email on Scamwarners, you reply and then they never reply (before I signed the muguguestlist and got a fresh influx of scam mail, this is the type of scammer I ended up running into).

Though, what do you mean "let the above exchange serve as a lesson"?

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:39 pm

Historically we have gotten new baiters who were overly worried over their initial replies. That lads would read into them too closely, research their photos, etc. You replied with photos and names from one of the most well known TV shows in the world. So the lesson is, don't give undue worry that every lad is doing deep research on your characters. :D Your reply was great by the way. As someone who did many Star Wars baits, I love a good bait based on characters like this.
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Yeah, since I started this thing, I've often wrote to scammers as characters from popular culture, from Cersei Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen, to Jadis the White Witch and Dick Dastardly (the latter pair were long before I signed up here); actually, the only original scambait character I use, is Melody Crowe.
As someone who did many Star Wars baits, I love a good bait based on characters like this.
Really? Why do you like baits based on characters like this? Who did you pose as for Star Wars baits? Padme, I suppose.

DerekTrotter1981
419 Eater is My Life

Post by DerekTrotter1981 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:38 pm

Well, Cersei tried the link that Aloisio sent to her, but she got a bounce and it gave her the chance to write this:
Ser Aloisio

I tried to contact the bank, but I got a bounce back from them. Now what am I supposed to do? Does Ser Lopez have any other email addresses, or do you have anyone else you can put me in touch with?

Yours faithfully

Cersei Lannister
Later, she did some investigation on the email addresses that Aloisio provided her and it turned out that one of the email addresses omitted the "J" and that was the email address that she used to get in touch with Jose. And speaking of Jose, this is what she wrote to him:
Ser Lopez

I am contacting you, following instructions from Ser Aloisio who has been a fool all of his life and is now paying the price for it in hospital as a patient, suffering from cancer. Please advise on further instructions.

Yours faithfully

Cersei Lannister
Now, this chain ended up with both Jose and Aloisio. Red belongs to Cersei, blue belongs to Jose and light green belongs to Aloisio.

Jose:
Jose Lopez

ATTN. Ms Cersei Lannister

From Aresbank S.A

We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your email dated the 03/08/2020, requesting for the release and transfer of the €9,700.000.00 (Nine million Seven hundred thousand Euros) which is under our custody by our client and depositor Sr. Agueda Aloisio.

Note that we have already received an authorization from Sr. Agueda Aloisio to release and transfer the same to you.

Please we request that you confirm your personal information directly

to us again.

1, valid identification card (International Passport or Driver's License or Work I.D Card or similar means).

2, Also send us your account information where the fund will be transferred.

The content of your email is noted and the fund release & transfer files have been sent to the verification panel for their verification on them.

We do not intend to waste any time or delay on this transfer. Therefore, the transaction will be expected to be concluded as soon as we receive the above requirements and any other legal obligation met by you.

We will be expecting to hear from you urgently.

Yours in Service,

Jose Lopez

(This message also got forwarded to Aloisio)

Cersei:
Ser Lopez

You want me to confirm my personal details, but what exactly do you want me to give? Give me a list of what you want me to confirm and I will honour your request.

I regret that I am unable to provide an ID card because I have never left the UK so a passport feels redundant as far as I am concerned. In place of this, please accept this image. Still does the same thing, doesn't it?

Regards

Cersei Lannister
She attached another picture that she had previously sent to Aloisio which is effectively this picture.

Jose:
Attn: Ms Cersei Lannister
Valid ID card is not only a passport but could be a national identity card, hospital card or even driving license. It has your official data which we need to make sure we confirm who we are transferring money to.
In this world of terrorism activities and wars,we have to know our customers. It is very necessary.
We can not do anything with your ordinary picture without any information. Whether you are able to travel or not, you must possess a valid means of identification as an European citizen
Also, you need to send your account information where this money will be transferred to.
Remember your partner Aloisio needs this transfer as quickly as possible according to him before his surgery could take place.
We wait to hear from you soonest

Yours in Service,

Jose Lopez

Aloisio:
Beloved sister Cersei Lannister
May the peace of the Lord be unto you.
I am glad we are making progress. Please send them the information they requested so that they could make process. I am only waiting for this transfer to take place so I could undergo my surgery.I want to have my mind at rest during my surgery knowing somebody I am not aware of is not in possession of my money other than the person I assigned.
Keep me further updated.
Your brother in the Lord
Sr A Aloisio
Cersei:
Ser Lopez: Let me take you back to your last email where you said this:

"Please we request that you confirm your personal information directly"

And like I have said, what exactly do you want me to send? Frankly, I think this would go much quicker if you would just give me a list of what I would need to reconfirm; I probably could provide my ID, but it is under the protection of my father, Tywin Lannister, who is of the belief that I could end up sending my ID to any criminals.

After all, Ser Lopez, you said yourself:

"In this world of terrorism activities and wars,we have to know our customers."

Can I be sure that you aren't being a hypocrite? Ser Aloisio, are you sure that Jose isn't being a hypocrite and presenting himself as a banker, but is actually a dangerous terrorist and the most wanted man since Osama Bin Laden or whoever is Public Enemy Number One? Since we both replied on this chain, I look forward to hearing both your responses.

Yours faithfully

Cersei Lannister
No response, so she tried to chase and sent both parties this email:
Ser Lopez

Like I said to you last night, can I be sure that you aren't being a hypocrite when you told me this message:

"In this world of terrorism activities and wars,we have to know our customers."

And Ser Aloisio: are you sure that Jose isn't being a hypocrite and presenting himself as a banker, but is actually a dangerous terrorist and the most wanted man since Osama Bin Laden or whoever is Public Enemy Number One?

Yours faithfully

Cersei Lannister