A bacon forward roll - update

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
thelovelyjill
Not quite a Newb

Mod Awarded Icons

A bacon forward roll - update

Post by thelovelyjill » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:57 pm

You might recall that I set myself a little quarantine challenge of 100 bank account reported, which I achieved April-June.

Today I hit 300 bank accounts reports, in total, with the quarantine total reaching 173 (April-August).

Here's the quarantine stats update, if anyone's interested:
Number of bank accounts - 173
Number of individual lads - 79
Number of different countries where the bank is located - 21
Top three countries where bank is located - UK (55), US (52), Nigeria (29)
Total amount of money my character pretended to send to lad-land - ยฃ386,110 ($515,497 EUR432,954)
Most bank accounts collected from a single lad - 10
My modality - straight baiting, covid-19 has been good for telling lads that I can't go to the store/WU/MG etc. Once I have exhausted the lad with bank accounts I send him down the MG calling route
Tools used:

A fictitious private and exclusive bank, with an address that cannot be looked up. If the lad whines I say that the bank is so exclusive that it is not advertised. Obviously the bank is too posh to have bitcoin or money transfer facilities!

Microsoft Word and Excel - I use a spreadsheet to record the data and Word templates, with the mailmerge function, to create the receipts. The spreadsheet holds the parity rates to convert the currency to the relevant location. One benefit of the list is that if the lad sends me a bank account that I've been sent before, I can reject it and insist on another.

I send a bank statement when the lad whined, also using the mailmerge function. The spreadsheet has the details of income and expenditure on the account for the day of the transfer, including the amount sent to the lad, for authenticity.

I send a bank reject notification so I can ask for a second, third (10th...) bank account from the lad.

I use a separate reporting document to compile all the info required to send the account to an Eater mod.

Photoshop - to create folding lines in the receipts etc.

Skype number - for the lads to call me.

Googlemail schedule send - I always send my emails at 3am, so that when I get up in the morning, I normally have a clutch of emails to respond to.

Googlemail templates - good for the initial stages of the bait.

Once again, shout-out to the wonderful oscarpiles, who has been patient with me and diligent with all the reporting! Thank you! I am back in the office full-time from Tuesday so this little project is over, but we'll still keep plugging away... :twisted:
Last edited by thelovelyjill on Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FUCK YOU LYN3TTE OR WHOEVER. ASSHOLE - A Cole
You are a useless woman. Please go to hell where you belong - THE EUROPEAN UNION
Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
Nonsense shrinking brain woman - The White House Chief
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS - The World Bank
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - SOOI

:badge: - Trafalgar Square 2013
:gld_pith: - Hector co-bait
:pith: - Ch4ris - romance scammer, Lagos-Porto-Novo, via sea-bus
:pith: - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
๐Ÿ– x 2350 ๐ŸŽ“ :e1: ๐Ÿฅ“

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: A bacon forward roll - update

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:07 pm

Amazing report! Not just the number of piggies collected but the methodology is incredible.

When you wrote
Microsoft Word and Excel - I use a spreadsheet to record the data and Word templates, with the mailmerge function
my eyes glaze over as I have trouble putting an attachment on an email! However, I can appreciate the genius of it all!

This is like industrial scale pig harvesting! Great work.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:21 pm

Excellent work and a great methodology. I second TheLovelyJill's use of MailMerge. It only takes about 5 minutes to learn and can save lots and lots of time, in many aspects.

This is quite a feat and it takes lots of dedication to stick to piggy hunting. Well done!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:11 pm

Amazing accomplishment.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: ๐Ÿ† :pbear: :santa: :jack: ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Excellent work and account gathering tips! Congrats.
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? โ˜ ๏ธAccra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu โ˜ฏx6 GoldPith , ๐ŸŽฉx2โŒ›๏ธ
Amos โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉ Akure>Kano โŒ›๏ธ
Godwin 2015-? โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐ŸŽฉx8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomรฉ/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail โŒ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽฉ's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽฅ

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:53 am

Phenomenal!! Kudos and well done 8-)
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff