Trump using lad email databases?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Surfowl
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Trump using lad email databases?

Post by Surfowl » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:52 pm

Anyone else receive a "Welcome to the Donald Trump campaign list" in their baiting account? I have an account with a fake name and I only use it for baiting and I received three emails that my fake name and email were added to his campaign email list. Weird.

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Trump using lad email databases?

Post by Padme » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:58 pm

Lads impersonating politicians is a thing so I think we can expect them to send "campaign mail" impersonating US politicians as that election is in full swing. If it was from the actual Trump campaign you might have pissed off a lad. Many campaigns have websites where you can sign up to receive campaign mail and you do not have to confirm via your email address that you have agreed to it so any lad can sign up someone for spam to their box. It's not a typical petty revenge tactic for lads, but not unheard of either. They do the same thing with church mail, free offers, MLMs etc. Basically any website that allows one to enter their email address and receive mail.
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥