Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: The funny adventures of Ahmed from Ghana

Post by Birlic » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:54 pm

Your message is perfect. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anderson must understand that there are things that are not negotiable and that there are rules that must be followed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:45 am

Looks like that message was well understood :lol:

20:14 Anderson
Greetings beloved in Christ Sister Dave,

Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!
May the love of Christ be with you in Jesus name?

Life is a minefield of unintentional mistakes. Sometimes, you hurt someone you care about with careless words or thoughtless actions. When the person you hurt is someone near and dear to you, make sure to offer sincere apologies as soon as you realize your error. It’s best to apologize in person if that’s possible, but if you can’t be with the person physically, don’t wait for the next opportunity to meet.

I have upset you by saying all the mean things that I said. I never wanted to hurt you in any way. I hope that you will forgive me.

I’m so sorry about our fight. I hope you could find a place in your heart for forgiveness. I swear not to do that again. I’m really sorry.

I messed up. I hurt your feelings. I apologize for being such a rude in words to you. Forgive me, please?

The only thing I can think right now is how stupid I’ve been. (just wait lad, you will feel this even stronger after this is all over :lol: )

You have supported me when no one around me did that. I am really very grateful to you. But I have hurt you today and for that I am really very sorry.

I know my actions have caused you so much trouble. If I had known it would lead to cause you pain, I would have never done it. Please forgive me?

You are more than just a sister to me; you are also my best friend. I am ashamed to have hurt you in this way. I am really very sorry about it. Please forgive me my

sweet sister.

I will try my very possible best to follow every protocols you instructed me to do for you.

Please i want you to explain to me more proper details about the monument of faith and the baptism ritual for me and my people to understand very well?

With very best regards.

Under the Grace of the Holy Lamb, be blessed!

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

Stay blessed.

Anderson
23:17 Anderson
Please i understand little about the picture bench of admiration of monument,but please i can't construct the solid cement-bench,because i don't have money to buy the cement for the construction at the moment,but i can look for a way construct wooding type.please i need your advice?
0:01 Anderson
More so I cannot even build cement bench of admiration of monument at moment here in Accra,because i'm a tenant here at the moment except if we finally buy our new parish site land then we can build cement bench of admiration of monument.....please i need your advice?
8:42 Sister Dave
Brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message. I forgive you for your harsh words and I want us to move forward, keeping in mind our mutual goal: A new parish in Ghana. Hallelujah!

I am wondering what exactly is not clear about the instructions that we have given to you about the monument of faith? You can build it with the material that you want as long as you can assure that it is durable and won't be destroyed after a day of rain. You can use stones, sacks of sand, bricks and mortar, we leave this to your judgment. The images included in my messages are to show how you can best build the structure and you need to make sure that the measurements are correct. What was not included in those images is the finishing. We expect it to be plastered with smooth surfaces. You can use cement for this, which is durable, or any type of clay that you think would be durable enough.

For the bench of admiration, it is preferred to use cement, but if this is not possible, you are allowed to make it out of clay or even wood. It is a spiritual journey and you will have to pray and work together with the people around you to find the right materials and as you know, you will be rewarded with financial support after completing this.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:36 am

Only good news from our friend! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sister Dave has been appointed as The Guardian Angel of this idiot :D ... things are going very well in the parish of Ghana, Anderson has convinced a few other idiots to participate in the story and we will probably receive the Pyramid and Baptism trophies next week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anderson writes to sister Dave:

Life become easier when someone accept an apology.an apology is the super glue of lasting relationship.it can repair just about anything In the past, they say there are some situations in life that they haven’t invented the right words for. Now there are right words and ‘apology’ is one of them.

I make mistakes for my rude words and you get hurt, that makes me human,but know for sure.When I say I am sorry,It is true and genuine Straight from my heart I will never be right if I don’t apologize,I am sincerely remorseful.

Accept my apology meaning you have changed my life forever.I appreciate you for accepting my apology.Only a horse’s ass would post the kind of rude words I do and not expect to offend or anger anymore.

Sister Dave you are my guardian angel for life: A guardian angel is a type of angel that is assigned to protect and guide a particular person

Angels are spiritual characters that are with us from the day that we leave our mother’s womb, till the day we breathe our last breath. Guardian Angels are special angels that everyone is assigned on an individual basis.

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .I appreciate your kindness and guardians for me.

Finally i invited all my faithful servant for an urgent meeting today regards to the membership form to fill with my people and paper pictures as a proof.
hopefully i will finalize with them and send to you all their details as you requested this evening or first thing tomorrow morning.

my spiritual journey admiration of monument and baptism will complete by next week

this is all for now?

Please i want you to explain to me more proper details about the baptism ritual for me and my people to understand very well?

With very best regards.

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
and
Dear Sister Dave,

Finally attached is my people membership fill form and the pictures.

I would be very grateful to you if you could consider my request.I humbly request you to consider my request as my guardian angel?

Hopefully by next week i must complete the baptist assignment

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:27 am

Anderson is very convinced that things are going well. He is already involved in the organization of his new Parish and sends messages showing that he is proactive and efficient. He co-opted another idiot. :D :D :D
Greetings Sister Dave,

Please attached is additional details of one of my loyal faithful brother.

have a wonderful bless day in Jesus name

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson

Father Edward encourages the idiot:
Dear my son,
I confirm that I have received all the materials sent by you and I will present them today, immediately after the Sunday Sermon. I am convinced that the Elders of the Church will appreciate the effort made by you and your team and I am convinced that they will recommend the continuation of the Lord's work in the parish of Ghana. Hallelujah, amen!

Sister Dave went to visit her parents for a few days, but you must continue to work and complete your Admission procedures. I don't know the exact details, but she probably explained everything to you. If there is anything unclear, please let me know.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Edward
The lad:
Dear Rev Father Edward,

many thanks for your confirmation for receiving all the materials of my people.

Please the baptism ritual procedures is unclear to me.please i want you to guard me how to go about it properly.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Father Edward:
Son, I will help you with much love and much joy in my soul. First of all, please explain to me what you understood from Sister Dave regarding this last stage; so that I know the level of explanations already received.

Blessings,
Rev. Edward
The lad:
Greetings Daddy Rev Father Edward,

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .I appreciate your kindness and support for me.

Regards to the last stage of my spiritual journey to become a reverend and start my own parish in Ghana to spread the word and be of benefit to the people around me.
well as a matter of fact I need few more explanations from you about the "monument of faith"and the bench of admiration procedures and details.

this most important explanations i needed from you is how to baptize myself with the honey.what are the speech i need to speak during my oil baptism process with my flock sitting together with me on the bench of admiration.

this is all for now waiting for your swift urgent response to act upon?

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
He asks for explanations about the pyramid and the ceremony with milk and honey... of course he will receive them and, just as surely, he will do them exactly as he is asked. Maybe even more often, if his first attempt will be insufficiently hilarious for us. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:37 am

Sister Dave
Dear brother <name of another lad>,

I am back from visiting my parents and father Ed asked me to help answer your questions.
In the message I have sent to you before about the monument of faith and baptism, the words you will have to say are clearly explained. Let me copy that part again so it will all be clear to you.

The Baptism

"And I have promised you that I will bring you up from the misery of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, Hethites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites--a land flowing with milk and honey." (Exodus 3.17)

- This is the Baptism Ceremony and represents The Sacred Way through which you are appointed as Local Reverend and your Parish is officially recognized as one of the <SNIPPED> sisters-parishes.

- As in the Exodus (chapter 3.17), when Moses promises to his tribe that he will offer them milk and honey, you will have to stay in front of the Monument of the Faith and say "Our Father" prayer.

- Your position must be kneeling as if in prayer and in your arms you must hold a lamb (a baby goat will be accepted), symbolising the power of your Faith! To show everybody that you really believe and respect the spirit of the Holy Lamb!

- One of the faithful who attends the ceremony must pour some honey on your head... then, he will pour milk on your head.

- You have to raise your hands up and, with eyes looking at Heaven, you must say "the sacred words of baptism" three times. They have to be uttered very clearly!

"I baptize myself in the spirit of the Holy Lamb!

I will offer milk and honey to those who will follow ME!

Glory to the Holy Lamb!"

- The Baptism Ceremony must be video-recorded and it is also useful to take some suggestive photos during the event.

As you can see, the words are explained and I hope it is all clear now. Please note that you will first have to finish the monument of faith and the bench of admiration because that is where you will hold the baptism ceremony.
Can you please give us an update about the monument of faith? Have you started building it yet? We would like to see some pictures about the progress.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Rev. Ed
Dear my son,

Everything is a spiritual journey that helps you to discover yourself as a true leader of your community; The Sacred Monument of Faith ideally signifies how you manage to gather people around you and how you manage to make your words heard by them. The Baptismal Ceremony is, if you will consider it so, the completion of your process of becoming Reverend and is practically the staging of the abundance promised by Moses to his people: "Let the milk and the honey flow!" The Land of Promise is, from a symbolic point of view, the place where people manage to find tranquility and inner peace and the place where a true leader leads them.

Practically, people see that you assume the role of their leader and accept (through their presence at the ceremony) this. They (the participants) will form the core of your parish and from among them you will choose your future Apostles who will help you to spread the seeds of Faith in your village and beyond.

An important aspect (I don't know if Sister Dave explained it to you in detail) is related to the symbolism of abundance. "Milk and honey" (as signs of the welfare promised by Moses) must be in large quantities, so that you are literally covered. You will receive permission to use a dilute solution of paint + water ("white" for milk and "yellow" for honey), if the purchase of large quantities of real milk and real honey is a logistical problem for you.

When you say the sacred words of your Baptism, one of your assistants must pour "milk and honey" over you... practically use a 10 liter bucket filled with the mixture of paint and water that helps to create a consistent flow and which provides the "symbolic" image of abundance. We had cases in which our reverences wanted to use even real milk and honey, but the quantities used were insignificant and the ceremony had to be resumed later because the Elders of the church did not accept it.

The first step of your designation as the new Reverend of the new Parish is the construction of the Monument of Faith, and the Baptism will take place in front of him and with all the parishioners of the parish with you. Sister Dave has returned and she will be able to clarify any other issues.

Be blessed my son, under the Grace of the Holy Lamb!
Rev. Ed
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:37 am

Anderson writes to Reverend Eduard

Please I can't build that monument of faith at moment because i don't have any land to build it upon it.

This is too heavy for me to do at the moment except if i have a permanent land site to build it inside.

(I can't use a baby goat for now,on this task for security reason,because people around me will think i'm trying to do money ritual,Africa mentality are not what you think except if i have a permanent land site to perfume such assignment.)

I can only build the bench of admiration for now for the baptism.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Anderson
Ed to Sister Dave
Sister Dave, I think this message is for you.
I note with sadness that our brother Anderson is hesitant and does not want to continue the Admission process.
Please clarify the situation and tell me the result of the discussions. You know very well that we have to budget all the new parishes and I do not intend to send money to a man who is not able to overcome the small local shortcomings.

Blessings,
father Ed
Sister Dave to brother Anderson
Dear brother Anderson,

Recently you showed us the land you are going to use and made us assume that the land is yours to use. I don't like you telling me right now that you don't have a place where you can build the monument of faith. It feels like you are trying to mislead us with this information and I don't appreciate it.

As a reverend it is your task to explain the rituals to the people around you. In fact it does not matter what they think, it is important that you make it clear that it is a ritual for our church and the name of the church will be proclaimed. What is the problem with the baby goat? It is a symbol of the Holy Lamb, this is not hard to explain.

To your message I can not give a favorable response, because you can not expect us to accept only half of the work. Did Jesus only have half of Himself crucified? NO, he didn't say that only half of the work would be enough. I have told you the requirements and this is how it should be done. The monument of faith is a very important symbol of our faith and it needs to be done like I told you. You can not perform a baptism ritual with only a bench and without the monument, this is non negotiable.

I have heard the elders talk about you possibly being a good candidate to become bishop of africa, lead a multitude of parishes in Africa and handle the budget needed to build the grand African cathedral, but the attitude you are showing right now is not one belonging to a man of faith at all and I seriously hope you will change your ways and I hope that we will get a favorable update soon.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:57 pm

Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

Firstly the Recently land I showed to you people is not yet my land for the use of the parish..I told you that my Secretary agent will go to verify and look for a plot of land for we to buy for the parish of which you appreciate with me about it.

I Can't build the monument of faith inside someone land,except we buy it.

Please i'm stress up at the moment.I'm totally confused.

Please I can't build that monument of faith at moment because i don't have any land to build it upon it.

This is too heavy for me to do at the moment except if i have a permanent land site to build it inside.

(I can't use a baby goat for now,on this task for security reason,because people around me will think i'm trying to do money ritual,Africa mentality are not what you think except if i have a permanent land site to perfume such assignment.)

Please I can't compare myself with Jesus Christ?

I can only build bench of admiration for now for the baptism.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.
Anderson
Anderson
Please i'm a poor person,so therefore i want to quit myself from this project.
i'm tired?

I don't have any money to sponsor all this task building?.

Life goes on.?
Quitting? He was so devoted... I think not getting money yet is demotivating him a bit

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I am sorry to hear that you are discouraged and thinking of abandoning the Lord's calling. We felt so strongly that you were the chosen one, sent to us to spread the word of the Lord in Africa and expand the <SNIPPED> church in your country.

Jesus taught us that the road we have to walk is not always going to be easy, but he also promised us that we will never walk alone. We are walking beside you, just like the Lord does. Hallelujah! I know that right now it is hard to complete the process of becoming a reverend, but this is the moment that you show your true strength. After this final step you are a reverend and your parish will be operational. Then we will be able to send the funds to you directly and there will be no more struggling. I believe that you are strong enough to complete this task because the Lord sent you to us Himself and he never fails.

It seems to be a misunderstanding, we were made to believe that the land you showed us was already yours and it appears not to be the case. This does complicate matters a bit but it's no reason to give up. For now you can build the monument of faith in your backyard, or in the backyard of one of your assistants, maybe even on an abandoned piece of land, or in the woods. There are many options. It is not the location that matters to us now, but the execution. We also want you to complete this stage, because your parish will be beneficial for those in need once it is operational. You will be able to financially, practically and spiritually support the people around you who are in need with the money that we will send you.

I have attached some pictures to this message so you can see some examples of other monuments that have been built. You can see that it is not difficult. I have spoken with the elders about the situation and they allow you to use wood, canvas and mud to make the monument in a temporary location, because you didn't purchase the land for the church yet.

Please reconsider, look into your heart and look at the people that will benefit from the funds that we will send to you. I really hope that you choose wisely and be a shining beacon of light and faith for the people around you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:40 pm

Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

Please i'm stress up at the moment.I'm totally confused.

I Can't build the monument of faith inside someone land,except we buy our own land.

Please you can keep all your promise and offers to yourself.i'm no longer interested.

am honest and sincere person.

i'm just a tenant living in a single room.I Can't build the monument of faith inside my landlord house, it's unfair.
my single room is an hostel.

my country Ghana is a discipline country and we don't entertain evil plotting hear.

Please i'm afraid to build the monument of faith inside someone landed property.

Please i'm very sorry you can look for another person.

I prefer to remain poor...i know someday my God will make a way for me.

i'm not after riches,money means nothing to me.

If really you want to help me then assist me financially to buy a land first before talking about building of monument of faith

Above all the sample attached pictures monuments that you have been built by Nigeria people cannot convince my honest person.
Nigeria people are always desperate to make money by any means they can do anything just because vanity life style.

Vanity is the quality of being vain, or having a ridiculous amount of pride.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Anderson
Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

If this is your wish I regret it but we will have to accept it. I will inform the elders about your decision and wish you the best in life.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

My final decision:If really you want me to become your new parish reverend here in my country Ghana then buy a land first before talking about building of monument of faith

My country Ghana was colonized by the British and Ghana is very well organised law abiding citizen,If I trespass enter someone's land or property without permission by the legal rightful ownership procurement i will be arrested and put to criminal custody record and my reputation will be tarnish that's why i'm afraid.please try to understand my perspective.

The Gold Coast was a British Crown Colony on the Gulf of Guinea in West Africa from 1821 to its independence as part of the nation of Ghana in 1957.

I'm 100% available to work with you and loyal to your instructions.

every one have to be very careful here in my country Ghana.that's is the reason why Ghana is the most peaceful country in Africa.

Stay blessed.

Anderson
Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson

Like I already told you, we understand that this is a difficult situation but you can not force our hand and demand us to send money right now. We have protocols that need to be followed and we have done things the same way for years. Immediately after the monument is finished and your baptism ceremony is done, you will receive the funds from us. They will be sent to your bank account the following day.

I have told you earlier that you are allowed to build a temporary monument of faith in the backyard of one of your official assistants or one of your friends. It only needs to remain standing until you have purchased a plot of land for your parish where you will build the permanent monument of faith. You can make it out of wooden planks, this should be a reasonable alternative and we have not yet offered this option to other aspiring reverends before. We offer this to you because the elders see in you a man of God who can do great things for our church in Africa.

Brother Anderson, it is your choice and I will respect the choice that you make, but we can not make any other concessions anymore.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

My final decision:If really you want me to become your new parish reverend here in my country Ghana then buy a land first before talking about building of monument of faith

Am honest and sincere person.

I prefer to remain poor...i know someday my God will make a way for me.

I'm not after riches,money means nothing to me.

I will never force your hand and demand you people to send money right now or anytime,if you people wish to assist so be it.we can help each other and assist each other in different ways.

Stay blessed.

Anderson
Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I have told you a few times now that you have no influence over how we handle things. We do things the same way for years and we can not deviate from our protocols. We can buy land for a parish only after the inauguration process. This is all I have to say about it. We know that you are not after money, I am convinced of that.

Money means nothing to us, but faith does. If you are not willing to fulfil this task and build the monument of faith that means that your faith is not strong enough to become a reverend and lead your own parish. It saddens me but it is the conclusion that we have to draw from your words.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Anderson, proving that his faith is strong by googling some nice phrases
Greetings Sister Dave,

James 1:2-4 says, Dear brothers and sisters, whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. (WHAT?!) For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. SO LET IT GROW, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything.

Hebrews 11:1 says, What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. This is where the rubber meets the road.

Miracles can only happen when things are out of our human control. We must admit our dependence and need for God. And then he can send us his peace.

It’s not our job to figure it out; it’s our job to follow God’s lead and to remain faithful.

It is literally our choice if we want to become stronger than we think we are. We get to choose. Will I grow in faith, or not?

my faith is stronger than what you think

Psalm 84: 5-7 says, “Blessed are those whose strength is in you (God), whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs, the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.

my faith are stronger than you think: For a little background, the Valley of Baka can also be translated as a Valley of Weeping. On every journey it seems there are places of difficulty in one form or another, some of which seem to last longer than their fair share. A very important phrase to notice in the aforementioned verse is that they pass through the valley. They don’t stay in the difficult places.

When you go through hell, keep going.

The verse goes on to describe finding the silver lining in the difficult places on the journey by stating they make it a place of springs, the autumn rains also cover it with pools. The sojourners literally dug wells in those difficult valleys so rain would catch in them. They were thinking about the refreshment they would find on future journeys through the valley. They were doing the best they could with what they had.

Notice the verse says they went from strength to strength and not weakness to weakness. Sometimes in the middle of difficulty, it is so hard to see that as truth. When we watch and wait for God’s strength, we will find it. I personally hold on to the promise that God will not waste your pain.

Seriously, sometimes I know I get in my own way. (Do you too?) Self-doubt and focusing on our faults or past failures won’t help us succeed. So why do we camp in those places?

We have to allow God to change the way we think.

Romans 12:2 says, Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is.

Oftentimes our struggles are due to being tired or discouraged and we just need a little encouragement that we can do whatever it is we need to do with God’s help. Other times however, the situation is completely out of our control and seems impossible. We keep trying to move forward, but feel like we’re walking through mud.

I get great encouragement from Ephesians 6:13, Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Please Sister Dave,try to understand my feelings.I believe one of our strongest desires in life is to feel understood.
We want to know that people see our good intentions and not only get where we’re coming from but get us.

Please find a place in your heart to grant my sincerity with you

Stay blessed.

Anderson
Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your warm and encouraging words. At this point all we need to know is will you proceed with becoming a reverend and start a parish in Ghana and follow our protocols or not?
I wish I could, but there's nothing else I can do besides the relaxations of the regulations that I told you about earlier today, which is allowing you to make a temporary monument of faith from wooden planks. Is this something you can accept or not, this is the only important question right now. We can use a lot of words right now to say very little things or we can be honest with each other and work more efficiently.
If you can't move forward with starting your parish then we will start looking for another candidate, we will pray for the Lord to send us someone else who is willing to do the work the Lord has called him for.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:53 am

This cunning idiot is trying to get money from the church without doing the last stages (pyramid and baptism)... we will try to keep him hanging for a few more days, hoping that his faith is greater than his greed. LOL! Then, if necessary, Obi (my fake nigerian lad) will make one last dollachop.

The lad writes to sister Dave:
Greetings Sister Dave,

I can't take laws into my hands by building such task project on someone's land.

I Can't build the monument of faith inside someone land,except we buy our own land.

I can only build bench of admiration for now for the baptism.

Immediately as soon as we buy our parish permanent land here in Ghana then we can start our permanent building of the monument of faith inside our church parish land.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message. As I see it, this means that you need to find a piece of land that you can use to build the monument, because, as I explained multiple times now, the elders will not allow a baptism ritual with only a bench and not the monument of faith. We are only able to send the funds after the baptism ritual. You seem to be an intelligent man so I expect that there won't be any need for me to explain this to you again.

Be blessed
sister Dave
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:19 am

- Indeed, he does not want to do anything.
- He just copies and compiles long and useless passages from the Bible, hoping to impress Sister Dave with her knowledge of the Faith. :D
- Ok, he studies on Google and searches for relevant biblical passages, but nothing else.
- Now, he has reached the stage where he asks for money to buy a plot of land. Yeah, sure! :mrgreen:
Greetings Sister Dave,

Life is mystery,firstly on my proposal to your organization through late Father Robert Zalee,I was seeking a donation assistance from your organization.

We as a family of Christ are engaged in missionary, touching the lives of the underprivileged, through donations to the various indigenous NGO’S and the motherless babies.

Further more as part of our goal’s, we are engaged in gathering the displaced children in our society and teaching them GOD’S word,enlightening their knowledge by sending them to school, and clothing them,taking into consideration their shelter, which we also give to them.

Please i need you to understand and please donate anything to assist us to have our own church land and to be able to move to our own building, i want you to please assist this children for a better tomorrow.

But as the case looks I am just beginning with the ministry,that was my main reason why i was searching for NGO’S before i came across late Father Robert Zalee and the old man promise to assist me and he introduce me to your organization

after then Reverend Edward told me if you think you could be our local Reverend there in Ghana.then we can discuss it in detail. Please, think very well and do not rush! The Faith is something you choose to share with your brothers and sisters! You will have the opportunity to be our representative and you will have to take care of all your sheep there.

of which agreed with him and he game me a membership form to fill which i did and i fill and sign the form with a red pen which i never expect myself to sign a document with a red pen,signing any document with a red pen is against the law of nurture,anyone who sign any entity with a red pen is in danger of his life,but i took the risk for Christ sake,and is not enough for you people you authorize me again to go through different ritual assignment..

I never practice any physical spiritual things like this before in my entire life,i only read and study the word of God and meditate on the word of God.

Please our God is watching everyone heart good or bad

poverty make me to fall into your hands.why are you giving me all these bad conditions.I will never trespass enter someone's land or property because of money,it's a criminal offence over here in my country Ghana.please look for a way in your heart to help me out so that we can move our parish forward.i'm already a member of your church.please think about it?

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

We are convinced of the good you are doing for your community already, that is one of the reasons the elders chose you to start a new parish in Ghana.

I want to remind you again that I have told you several times now that we can send you the funds after you have done the baptism ritual in front of the completed temporary monument of faith. You can try to complain about our protocols, but that will not change them. I can write a lengthy message about this, but I don't like to waste my time.

I'm sorry that you are having difficulties with finding a plot of land for the monument of faith, that is why I advised you to ask one of your friends or assistants if you can build it temporarily on their land. I gave you some solutions and it is up to you to use them or find another problem for every solution that I give you.

You are a man of faith and you should stand firm in that faith.

Be blessed
sister Dave
Our lad:
Greetings Sister Dave,

I pray to the almighty God if this great calling for me to be come a reverend to the new Holy Lamb parish in my country Ghana,so shall it come to past in Jesus name Amen.

There are numerous leadership models in the Bible, such as school of prophets, servant leadership, teacher-learner relationship, disciple-making, coaching, mentoring, amongst others.

In a general sense a shepherd refers to a keeper of sheep. This is the person who tends, feeds, or guards the flocks. The Hebrew word for shepherding is often translated as 'feeding' as it is impressed by the next statement, 'I shall not want' or 'I shall lack nothing' - alluding to the fact that the Psalmist means he will lack neither in this life nor in the next. Further, according to Anderson (1972):

The New Testament has 16 references to 'shepherds'. The shepherds were amongst the first to receive the message of Jesus' birth and visit him (Lk 2:8-20).

When all the flocks were gathered there, the shepherds would roll the stone away from the well's mouth and water the sheep. Then they would return the stone to its place over the mouth of the well. (Gn 29:3)

Water in the Bible is sometimes used to refer to the Holy Spirit, who plays a significant role in salvation processes, for 'in baptism we are born again (Jn 3:5), we are renewed by the Spirit'. It certainly is in the case of water baptism. A shepherd intentionally leads his flock to water regularly for renewal and refreshment. He will roll away the stone covering the well and draw the water for the flocks. In the ecclesiastical leadership context, a shepherd-leader rolls the stones of hard hearts and prepares those hearts to be receptive to the nourishment of the Holy Spirit. This can only be accomplished by rolling away the stone of the 'self' culture so the light of God's written Word can shine through teaching and proper exegesis, through prayer, and living in obedience to the commands of Jesus Christ.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (Mt 28:19-20)
A pastor is the leader of a Christian congregation who also gives advice and counsel to people from the community or congregation

The parish priest is the proper clergyman in charge of the congregation of the parish entrusted to him. He exercises the pastoral care of the community entrusted to him under the authority of the diocesan bishop, whose ministry of Christ he is called to share, so that for this community he may carry out the offices of teaching, sanctifying and ruling with the cooperation of other priests or deacons and with the assistance of lay members of Christ's faithful, in accordance with the law.

Above all Sister Dave,Please I want to inform you that I just spoke with someone this morning regards to temporary land for me to carry out this last task.
I was told to rent the temporary land and I don't have any money to rent the temporary land also i don't have money to buy the materials to build the temporary monument of faith.

Please Sister Dave I want you to assist me with some little money to rent the temporary land and the materials to build the temporary monument of faith.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson

I am happy to hear that you found a plot of land where you can temporarily build the monument of faith. I want to remind you again that I have told you several times now that we can send you the funds after you have done the baptism ritual in front of the completed temporary monument of faith.

Be blessed
sister Dave
The lad:
Greetings Sister Dave

I never found a plot of land yet.the plot of the land i saw is for rent.

I told you to assist me with some little money to rent the temporary land and the materials to build the temporary monument of faith.

I'm still going around to seek for little loan,but no hope yet.please i need your urgent assistance

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson

What do you want me to say? The protocols won't change. I want to remind you again that I have told you several times now that we can send you the funds after you have done the baptism ritual in front of the completed temporary monument of faith.

Be blessed
sister Dave
===

- We (Linoline and me) assume that the other "parishioners" have lost their patience and no longer want to participate in the "story" until they are paid. Probably also his wife (sister Tina) yelled at him and told him to get some money quickly.
- His current attitude does not match the attitude he has had so far... so, something serious for him (and of course funny for us :mrgreen: ) has happened in that village near Accra.
- We hope that his greed will overcome his reason and that he will lend money to continue the process of Adherence to the holy protocols of the Lamb. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let the lads come to me!

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 14 Jul 2014

Post by Deniden » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:01 am

Show the lad someone else is already building the monument of faith and ready to commit the baptism and thus to receive the money. A kinda dollachop. :mrgreen:
FBI: "You don't deserve to be my client I swear..."
Prince: "Gradually you are becoming a bad friend"
📽️x9+ ➰ 🐐 🐖 :tattoo: :hourglass: - the King of Mankini (4yrs) 🩳x7

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:08 pm

He has already seen some of the pyramids already built, so he knows very well what happens if he doesn't work.
However, like any other classic box, he tries to get the money without doing anything.
For the final DollaChop, we already have the strategy ready and I am convinced that our dear evangelist Anderson will be extremely pleased.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:53 pm

Anderson:
Greetings Sister Dave,

God loves us too much to promote us before we are ready.

The challenges i'm going through right now is very heavy situation that tests the abilities of my faith.

God puts dreams in our hearts and writes a destiny over our lives. And if we trust Him enough to take Him at His word, we will find ourselves on a journey toward the fulfillment of that dream.

Unfortunately, the path that takes us to the promise land is always wrought with thickets and thorns. Nothing worth having ever comes easy or without opposition.

Storms will come, lions will roar, and our fears will be confronted. God allows the path to be difficult because He intends on refining us and preparing us for our place of promise.

He is intent on extracting from us, that which our enemy would love to leverage against us.

We all have weak spots and areas of inconsistency in our character. Until we see Jesus face to face, we will need His guidance and correction. He wants to take us from strength to strength; from glory to glory.

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. The Lord said ” If you want my blessings, humble yourselves

I strongly believe that God must surely make a way for me on this journey soon as possible in Jesus name Amen

Stay blessed.

Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

I agree with you. We believe it is the Lord's will that there will be a new parish in Ghana and if that is true He will clear the paths and make sure that it will happen, despite our protocols. Please keep us updated.

be blessed
Sister Dave
Anderson:
Alright i'm still searching looking for loan

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:55 pm

Wednesday
20:00 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message and we are praying for a favorable outcome. Please keep us updated about everything.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Thursday
9:50 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

Finally my secretary agent promised to lend me the loan through her women cooperative society forum.

The women cooperative society forum is a voluntary association that started with the aim of the service of its members.

It is a form of business where individuals belonging to the same class join their hands for the promotion of their common goals.

The women cooperative society forum finally promised to lend me the loan by next week.

Hopefully by next week I will try my possible best to complete my monument of faith assignment task and the baptism process Sacrament of Confirmation and the Sacrament of Holy Lamb Orders.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Friday
10:29 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson

Praise the Lord for making a way where there seemed to be no way, a roadway in the desert. Hallelujah! I trust that this will mean that the <nsipped> church will soon be operational in Accra Ghana and it fills me with joy. The elders will be happy to hear this.
Does this mean that you will buy a plot of land permanently or is it only temporary to build the temporary monument of faith? Please keep us updated about any progress, even small.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
14:45 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

The little loan I apply for is to rent temporary plot of land,also to buy materials for the monument of faith assignment task.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
20:51 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your update. I am glad to hear that things are working out even though this is just a temporary solution. As soon as the funds are released you can work on the permanent place for the church from where the word will be spread and the people will find a beacon of hope.
Tomorrow some maintenance will be done on our network and we will not be able to receive or send messages. I apologize for this inconvenience but I will answer your messages on Sunday as soon as I have the chance.

be blessed
Sister Dave
Saturday 21:09
Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

Many thanks for your acknowledgement.i appreciate the acknowledgement with good and great faith in Jesus name.

What I appreciate mostly about you is your attention to details. Therefore, we found the error that led to a total breakthrough.Thank you very much Sister Dave.

Appreciate means to value. We show appreciation by expressing gratitude for small and big differences someone makes that affect our lives.

Encourage means to increase confidence or raise hope. Effective encouragement avoids competition or comparisons with others

I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate and acknowledge the valuable contribution and cooperation of various persons and elders in completion of this new parish calling in my country Ghana

We can all play our part in strengthening each other. We can help boost each other’s morale. Indeed, if we care enough, we can empower others.

Surely I must always give you updates every day until we finalize and complete the final task assignment of the monument of faith assignment task and the baptism process Sacrament of Confirmation and the Sacrament of Holy Lamb Orders.

have a wonderful bless week end in Jesus name

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sunday
10:26 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message and encouraging words. I am happy that the Lord brought you on our paths through our brother Rob Zalee, God rest his soul. Soon the word will be spread in Ghana and we are one step closer to fulfilling the task the Lord gave us, by telling us the word needs to be spread amongst all the nations of the world. Please know that you are a valuable tool in His hands towards reaching this goal.

Can you please tell me when you will start working on the monument and please send us some pictures of the progress so that I can report back to the elders and we will know if you are on the right path.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
It looks like we're going to get a monument after all

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:32 pm

sunday
19:08 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

I appreciate the acknowledgement you respond back to me.
I'm very happy for the ability to wait for a long time with me without becoming angry or upset on this last delay fulfilling the task.

Many thanks for your patience and perseverance with me.

Please what are the final funeral arrangements of late father Robert Zali,My deepest sympathies to the family of late father Rob Zalee and the elders of the Holy Lamb of Scotland headquarters.

I cannot send you any sample pictures of the progress of the monument of faith project at the moment until I receive my loan from the women cooperative society forum,before any further monument of faith project details can be commenced to you for a sample.

Above all the women cooperative society forum promised to offer me the loan on the 20/10/2020 .

the women cooperative society forum said that immediately as soon as they receive payment from their debtors owes them money they will offer me the loan on the 20/10/2020

Please be patient with me for a little while hopefully from now till October ending I will complete the last fulfilling task.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
22:11 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message. I believe we have no other choice at the moment than being patient, please in the meantime keep looking for possibilities to speed up the process, because in this time we feel like an operational parish can be a beacon of hope in a world that is suffering.
I will update the elders about your loan status and hear what they have to say about it.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
23:20 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

Many thanks for your mutual understanding, patience and perseverance with me.

I have been looking for possibilities to speed up the process ever since all these days,but to no avail to my request since seeking financial assistance,due to the fact that thousands of families are living in abject poverty over here in my community.

Poverty is a state or condition in which a person or community lacks the financial resources and essentials for a minimum standard of living. Poverty means that the income level from employment is so low that basic human needs can't be met. Poverty-stricken people and families might go without proper housing, clean water, healthy food, and medical attention. Each nation may have its own threshold that determines how many of its people are living in poverty.

but the rate of poverty over here in my community is very high,the rich are getting richer every day,while the poor are going down lower than ever everyday.may the almighty lord see us through and renew all our strength in Jesus name Amen.

Please help me update the elders about my situation over here.i really need your help, I'm hoping you can help me with This also, I think,I deserves your Consideration with the elders

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help. ... So that you will understand the importance of your act, I would like to offer you some background to fulfillment of the words of God ... I enjoy this and hope it will bring me some additional fulfillment. ... Thank you so much for organizing this unique day on behalf of me with the elders.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Monday
9:40 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I understand the meaning of poverty. I volunteer at a nearby orphanage and I have seen children there who have suffered because of it for a long time. It is a joy to see them grow and become stronger and we believe that once your parish is operational, that is exactly what you will be doing for the community. Maybe you can set up a food kitchen for the poor, where the people who can't afford food can get a warm meal every day. If you are able to make a business plan for this I will make sure that the funds will be released for it. It will be wonderful to work together this way and have an even greater positive impact on the community. Not only spread the daily bread that is the word of God, but also spread physical food to nourish the bodies. Just imagine the praise the Lord will receive.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
15:15 Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

Many thanks for your modality to me.I decided to engage myself with 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME PRAYER BATTLE Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide.

My 70 days Fasting and prayer is an effective way to seek God’s face concerning an issue of concern in my life. When we fast, we are not trying to bribe God with our fasting, neither is our fasting going to move God’s hand to bless us. The reason why we fast is to increase our focus in prayers, the sustenance that comes with fasting empowers or spiritual sensitivity and focus as we pray for our desires to come to pass. If you desire to see breakthrough in your life, you must engage in fasting prayer points for spiritual preparation.

Sister Dave,I am privileged to have you for a Sister in Christ. Your help brought me immeasurable joy. I cannot thank you enough for that extraordinarily beautiful gesture. Your reward is in heaven.

I want to express my appreciation to you for the kindness shown me during these difficult times. I am eternally grateful. Thank you.
Dear Sister Dave, your kind words were timely. You have no idea what those encouraging words did to me. I am blessed to have met you at the right time. Thank you.

Today is my DAY 8 MFM 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME
PRAYER BATTLE SECTION 1: BANISHING THE EATERS OF FLESH AND DRINKERS OF BLOOD

Scripture Reading: Psalm 27 Confession: Psalm 55:22 "Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved".

DAY 8: (Monday 12 October, 2020) Break by 5pm
Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 8 - Leviticus 14:4 - 26:35)

Devotional songs Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily)

PRAYER POINTS:Father, I thank you for given me another opportunity to begin another round of fasting and prayers, in Jesus name. O Lord, forgive me of my sins and have mercy upon me before this fasting exercise, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, deliver me from unfinished fasting, in Jesus name

Arrows of reproach, hatred and mockery in my life, backfire, in Jesus' name.

O God, arise and show me a sign for good: let people see me and rejoice, in the name of Jesus.

Powers, pursuing me with reproach, shall be met with shame and disgrace, in the name of Jesus.

.Powers, assigned to liquidate my timetable of breakthroughs, be liquidated, in the name of Jesus.

Every prison situation in my life, be converted to power situation, in the name of Jesus.

Power of Herod, killing good things in my family, die, in the name of Jesus.

Deuteronomy 28:11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

It is God’s greatest wish that all His children experience breakthrough in life. No child of God is ordained to lve a lowly life. Every child of God is ordained to live an over the top life. To breakthrough means to succeed at everything you do in life. It means to overcome the obstacles of life, to emerge a champion in life. Today i have compiled 50 fasting prayer points for breakthrough. This prayers coupled with fasting will surely land you to your long awaited breakthrough.

Matthew 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

As you engage in this fasting prayer points, God will begin to fight all your spiritual battles. Since the spiritual controls the physical, your spiritual progress will begin to show in your physical endeavours. These fasting prayer points must end the reign of poverty in your life in Jesus name. This fasting prayers will eliminate every shackle of limitations holding you down in Jesus name. I encourage you reading these to pray these prayers with faith today and see God change your story to glory in Jesus name

1. Oh Lord, I ask for the wisdom to walk in financial prosperity today in Jesus name

2. Oh Lord! Make me a great nation; bless me and make my name great and I shall be a blessing in this generation in Jesus name.

3. Oh Lord! Bless those who bless me and curse him who curses me. In me all the families of the earth shall be blessed in this generation in Jesus name.

4. I reject the spirit of poverty, lack and want in Jesus name.

5. I pursue, overtake and recover all my stolen resources today in Jesus name.

6. Oh Lord, i declare that i walk in the new covenant of multiplication today in Jesus name.

7. Oh Lord, i declare that i shall be blessed in all things after the order of Abraham in Jesus name.

8. Oh Lord! After this prayer, I will begin to prosper, and continue prospering until I become very prosperous in Jesus name.

9. Oh Lord, i diconnect myself from every name connected to poverty, i shall from henceforth be given a new name connected to prosperity in Jesus name.

10. Oh Lord, open my minds to creative ideas that will make me prosperous in Jesus name

I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate and acknowledge the valuable contribution and cooperation of various persons and elders in completion of this new parish calling in my country Ghana

We can all play our part in strengthening each other. We can help boost each other’s morale. Indeed, if we care enough, we can empower others.

Surely i must always give you update every day until we finalize and complete the final task assignment of the monument of faith assignment task and the baptism process Sacrament of Confirmation and the Sacrament of Holy Lamb Orders.

have a wonderful bless week end in Jesus name

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
16:19 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

You are writing lengthy messages without actually saying anything concrete about the issues at hand. It is good that you want to do this period of fasting and prayer, but we need to talk about the progression of the parish in Accra.
On October 15 the financial commission will start with the parish development budgets for the last quarter of 2020. If you fail to complete the procedure by the time they finish this procedure, which will probably be on October 22, a new budget allocation will be made in January 2021. This means that you should focus on building the monument of faith and your baptism ceremony, without wasting time or your parish needs to wait 3 months longer to receive the funds.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
16:46 Anderson
Dear Sister Dave,

My fasting and prayer is my own spiritual strength to backup my parish faith.

I have told you already that as soon as the women cooperative society forum offers me the loan on 20/10/2020,I will finalize and complete the procedure.

Please i told you to be patient with me till October ending.

life is all about patience.

God has his own sense of timing:With the Lord one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day' (2 Peter 3:8,). He has perfect timing: never early, never late. God is never in a hurry, but he is always on time. We see in today's passages that the Lord is sovereign over the future (Daniel 4:32)

Please update the elders to be patient with me till October ending.

I'm financially down casted that's why

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
16:57 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

I wrote my last message to inform you about the procedures, not to tell you that you can change the procedures here. I can be very patient but the financial department works on their own schedule and if you're not ready on time then that means the funds for your parish will have to wait until January. This is the way it is and I have no power to change it.

be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:30 am

Our boy is different from other lads; he tries his best to convince us that he is educated and full of religious knowledge, and for this he studies and copies entire passages from the internet. Of course, the fact that he wastes his time in this way is a good thing, but we want to get tangible and hilarious trophies from him. So, we tried to make him understand that the rules cannot be changed and that he will not receive the money if he does not deliver what was asked of him.

It's been 2 months since he tried to cheat my old character Robert... the money paid was stolen by my fake Nigerian Obi, and Anderson was convinced that "cheating on the church is easy." Probably his hopes of quickly getting his hands on money have diminished substantially, but he still believes in the story and we will probably get some funny trophies from him.
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:18 am

Anderson did what he knows very well, that is, he compiled a long message full of "quotes" copied from the internet. A useless message, which wants to leave the feeling that he is full of respect and humiliation and that he has serious religious knowledge. Basically, he knows that he has to hurry up and start building the Pyramid. Let's hope we see him working. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anderson to sister Dave:
Greetings Sister Dave

With God all things are possible,I strongly believe that I will make it in Jesus name Amen.

Jesus said:LET GOD’S WILL BE DONE
It is the will of God to answer prayer and God accepts the prayer of faith but does not always answer it to the letter. So, as you are praying for a solution to your problem, remember that asking God for a specific thing will amount to limiting God to a specific answer. Do not let your situation dictate the direction of your prayer. Pray as Jesus prayed in Luke 22:41-43, ‘Father, not My will but Your will be done’.

Jesus Christ purchased our deliverance, healing and blessing at the price of great suffering. Look to the Cross by faith – faith in the finished works of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. In mercy, He called us and healed us. In mercy, He called us and delivered us. In mercy, He called us and blessed us. And most important of all, in mercy, He called us and saved us. In mercy, you are not excluded. Don’t limit God but let His will be done in your life. He knows the best and will always work out the best.

As we pray through this petition, we bend our desires to that of the Almighty. It is here where we choose to trust God, even when circumstances are difficult and don’t make sense. It is truly a scary prayer.

Matthew 26:42 He went away again a second time and prayed, saying, “My Father, if this cannot pass away unless I drink it, Your will be done

:2 Samuel 10:12 Be strong, and let us show ourselves courageous for the sake of our people and for the cities of our God; and may the Lord do what is good in His sight

1 Peter 4:19 Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right.:

Romans 1:10 always in my prayers making requests, if perhaps now at last by the will of God I may succeed in coming to the task as requested in due time and date:.

With God all things are possible,I strongly believe that I will make it in Jesus name Amen.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for confirming that you will make it before the deadline. It is good to see that you are trying to complete the monument on time. Your parish can be glad to have you as their guide.
Please keep giving me daily updates about your progress. Also, I'm waiting for your response to my suggestion of opening a food kitchen.

be blessed
Dave
The old Chancellor Edward writes to sister Dave:
Sister Dave, God bless you!
Please tell me the situation regarding brother Anderson's admission process in Ghana. Almost 2 weeks have passed since our last discussion on this issue and I have not received anything yet. Tomorrow the works of the Financial Commission will start and, among other things, the budgets allocated to the different parishes for the last quarter of the year (October-December) will be discussed. Please warn brother Anderson that his parish will not receive sponsorship as long as it is not "officially inaugurated" and that the next budget talks will take place in mid-January 2021.

Blessings,
Rev. Edward
Surely this message will reach him, confirming what sister Dave has already said:
- the money will only come if he builds the Pyramid,
- and, only if he does the Baptism ceremony,
- and, if he organizes the Triumphal March. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

12.01 - Just for fun, I unexpectedly reintroduced Obi (my fake lad) back to the story... after an absence of almost a month, Obi thinks that Anderson is already rich, so he claims his share of the money. :mrgreen:
halo ma broda how ar yu am hop yu an yur famely ar all guud
am back to naijiria an am wana ask yu fo som littel monies ok ?
am hop yu hav alredy fooleed da church eldares an yu ar probabel very rich now ooohhhhh
becus am gave yu dis nice oportunite am wana ma chop moni ok broda ?

tankyu broda an am espect guud news fro yu
- Obi will appear in the story also when the church makes the first payment (through the bank) to Anderson's parish.
- As a consequence of this new dollachop, the Church will have serious reasons to send the money hidden in the parcel.
- All we want now is for the international situation to allow the Safari travel ban to be lifted and for us to be able to send the idiot somewhere abroad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:36 pm

5:10 this morning Anderson wrote to Sister Dave
Greetings Sister Dave,

Firstly as soon as the women cooperative society forum offer me the loan immediately i will complete the monument of faith under 48hours without any delay interference obstacles?

More so,this is my dream on how to Start a Soup Kitchen in my Church/Community right form my childhood,but due to my financial stability that's is the main reason why i'm seeking for NGO'S for many years for financial assistance to donate and establish good living for the needing.

According to Matthew 5:7, mercy is an investment: “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.” The initial investment was given to us when we were saved from the eternal consequences of our sin. Let’s not bury what we have been given but rather seek opportunities to invest.

One of the most fundamental exercises in mercy is feeding the poor. Starting a soup kitchen is a direct approach to connect us with those who physically hunger and give us the opportunity to address their spiritual hunger as well.

Here are 7 steps to follow when starting a soup kitchen in any church or community over here in my country Ghana:

How to Start a Soup Kitchen in any Church/Community here

1. Paper work
Register your new orphanage home charitable organization with your state and incorporate as a nonprofit organization. This will not only ensure things are legal, but will give your organization exemption from federal tax. Requirements will vary from state to state, so do your homework. Even federal requirements vary based on the specific details of your organization so you will need to contact the IRS. Remember, tax exemption does not excuse an organization from maintaining proper and accurate records.

2. Raise funds
There is funding available through various private and corporate organizations as well as government agencies. Start with your local church. Put together a presentation reviewing the needs that you see in a particular area and how you believe a soup kitchen would benefit the people there.

You may also be able to acquire funds by securing a government or corporate grant. There are plenty of resources to consult regarding grant writing online, at your local library or in bookstores. The simple gist of writing a grant proposal is to present the problem then propose a solution.

3. Find a location
Once you have determined the region where the need exists, try to find a facility close by. Contact churches and community organizations in your target area to see if they have a facility you can use/rent. Make sure the particular facility you are considering has space enough to store the food you receive. Research the area, familiarize yourself with the community and find out if other organizations who feed the poor are already there. It may be that you can join up in a collaborative effort and join forces with an existing outreach.

4. Press Releases
You will want to get the word out about your new organization. It is also important to continue to inform the public concerning fundraising events, accomplishments, productivity, and organizational changes.

Local newspapers and television stations are the most obvious resources at your disposal. Less obvious tools are: bloggers and other online journalists (there are free release distribution services such as PRLog.org, to help with this); high school and college alumni publications; fellow bloggers; and other local charities (who often promote each other). It is also a good idea to include your press release on your own website if you have one.

5. Acquire food and donations
Here is where volunteers are most needed. Collecting food to run a soup kitchen for even one day is no easy task. A good first step is to locate and apply to receive support from a local food bank (there are various locators online). Check with grocery stores and restaurants to see if they will donate expired, damaged and excess food. A food drive event is also an excellent idea.

6. Recruit volunteers
Volunteers are an essential piece of the puzzle for a successful soup kitchen. There are countless opportunities for volunteers to serve, such as: picking up the food, preparing to serve, fundraising, communicating to the public, and a thousand other administrative tasks. Collaborating with other existing organizations is another valuable task that can be accomplished by volunteers.

7. Service with a smile
Surround yourself and the organization with people who love the Lord and love to serve others. Choose workers who are filled with joy and see the validity and benefit of your efforts. Everyone involved should pray for the outreach, for the people you serve and for each other.

We should all be mindful that when we serve the least of these, we serve Jesus. Considering all He has done for us, we should be joyful in our service to Him...hallelujah..?????

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
14:22 Sister Dave
dear brother Anderson,

Please read the message below and take note that time is running out. You really shouldn't sit and wait, but be proactive at this moment.

About the plans for a soup kitchen, I didn't ask you the steps you found on some website, but your personal thoughts. You will need to make a business plan for this so the elders and financial committee can approve it and release the funds for this project. Since this is your dream from childhood I expect you to have a few concrete plans for this already and I am waiting to hear about them.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:04 am

It looks like Africa will have another great Pyramid. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Our moron, to sister Dave:
Greetings Sister Dave

By the special grace of God i will complete the monument of faith and the baptism task assignment between now till on 22/10/2020

My personal thoughts and business plan is to Establish a petroleum filling station and petroleum fuel oil tanker trailers truck for petroleum transport.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:09 am

Sister Dave has some raised eybrows at that business plan of Anderson
Dear brother Anderson

Thank you for confirming that you will get it all done before october 22nd. We are waiting impatiently. I am getting nervous because time is running out and I believe we have the same goal here.

About your business plan, where is this petrol station suddenly coming from? We were talking about the business plan for a soup kitchen, not a petrol station. How is a petrol station going to help feed the poor, or are you trying to feed them petrol and poison them? This seems like a bit of a drastic way of solving poverty issues don't you think? I want to suggest that you work on a serious business plan for the soup kitchen. If you can't do this on your own, please have one of your assistants help you with this.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:25 pm

- Our moron tries to convince us that his wife could organize "a soup kitchen catering services business", of course if she has the funds at her disposal. Yeap, right! We have no doubts here! LOL!
- He already gave up the idea of having a "petroleum filling station and petroleum fuel oil tanker trailers truck". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anderson to sister Dave:
Greetings Sister Dave

Alright i have to inform my secretary about my business plan for a soup kitchen regards to your request.

my secretary Mrs.Justina Kiabiah is a caterer :she told me she can handle the soup kitchen catering services business perfectly as long there is funds.

hopefully i will complete the confirming of the monument of faith between now till October 22nd

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Right now I am not asking you if you have a caterer for the soup kitchen, but I asked you for a business plan. Please do some research online about all the information you need for a business plan and make a good one that I can present to the elders. If your plan is good enough we will be able to release more funds for your parish so that the soup kitchen will also be funded.

Be blessed
Dave
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:54 pm

Anderson
Greetings Sister Dave,

The Soup Kitchen’s mission is to provide support to local people that are hungry and are in need of a warm meal.

The purpose of this business plan is to raise funds for the development of corporation that will provide food to a number of hungry individuals throughout my community and environment across the entire country of Ghana or what do you think about that.

As mentioned above, the Soup Kitchen will provide food on an ongoing basis to individuals that are hungry within my community target market environments a Foundation will generate revenues from donations, sponsorship, and enrollment in ongoing donation programs that the Company will market to the general public. from time to time, the Company will host gala events to raise additional capital for its hunger causes and soup kitchen operations.. The third section of the business plan will further describe the operations offered by the Soup Kitchen.

Management intends that the first round of capital will come as a sponsorship grant for $350,000, which will be used to launch the charitable operations of the Foundation. As the organization is a non-stock corporation, no equity position or distribution of income will be distributed to any party that provides capital for the Foundation. After immediately receiving the capital infusion, the Foundation will establish its office and begin to make grants to other not for profit organizations and causes as discussed above. The initial funds will be used for the following: • Establishment of the 501(3) entity. • Financing for the initial capital to be used for the Soup Kitchen facility. • General working capital for the Foundation The second section of the business plan will further document the initial uses of the grant/sponsorship funds.

Sister Daven,Please i need more advice and details from you on how to go about the soup kitchen business plan.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
He shamelessly copied parts from Here (website with business plan layouts)
He did delete the mention of New York and increased the amount needed from $250,000 to 350,000. Nice try, but I want him to work, not copy. We already know that he can use google

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

What I think about this is that it is a show of poor character that you just copy parts from someone else's business plan and send them to me. This is not what I expected from you. When I told you to search online on how to write a business plan I didn't mean that you should just shamelessly copy the plan someone else has written. You can use it as a guideline, but what you write will have to be applicable to your own situation, in your country, not based on the plan written for a soup kitchen in New York where completely different budgets are required.
I want to urge you to start over. You can use the guideline of this business plan, but it is unacceptable to copy anything. You and your assistants will have to do the research in your city.
I expect your favorable response.

Be blessed
Sister Dave.

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:03 am

- A completely shameless Anderson writes to sister Dave... obviously and surprising at the same time :mrgreen: , he has no any idea about business so he would prefer sister Dave to work for him.
- This will not happen, especially since our idiot has to work hard at the Pyramid and the Baptism Ceremony. The church elders will want to see his first progress immediately after the Sunday Sermon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anderson to sister Dave:
Dear Sister Dave,

Please I don't have any idea about Soup Kitchen business plan

Please help me if you really you wish to assist me.

whatever any which way you contributed your assistance to me it's okay by me.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:49 am

Anderson, at 1 AM. Looks like he slept well
Greetings Sister Dave,

My request for Soup Kitchen plans to help feed the displaced residents of my community and environs after their homes are destroyed

FEED THE HUNGRY HEART PLAN

Background and Introduction:Feed The Hungry Heart supports the homeless and needy through a feeding project which provides awarm welcome environment where they can enjoy a hot nutritious meal, showers, clothing, haircuts, fun games, activities, recovery advice, support, prayer and fellowship every week.

continues to move towards empowering homeless and needy people towards complete social integration and transformed lives. We do this by offering practical help as well as comfort and motivation to those in difficulty. This strengthens their self esteem,encourages them to be purposeful about their future, and offers them an opportunity to break the downward cycle they have been experiencing.

We operate an equal opportunities policy, which aims to ensure that no one receives less favorable treatment on any basis.

Proposal and appeal for Support:This Development Proposal for this project was submitted to (Sister Davina Wilson). It seeks to set out how the above aims can be met, which areas of work should take priority and how the project can be resourced to fulfill its ambitions. It also forms the basis of the appeal for funding support which will enable us to resolve the problems we have due to lack of or poor equipment, as well as to meet our need for increased resources due to the growth and projected development of the project.

Project Profile:The people that come to us are homeless, needy or deprived people who may be suffering from temporary, emergency, longstanding or continuous deprivation. They are usually homeless, refugees,asylum seekers, those suffering from mental illness, drug and alcohol addicts or ex offenders. Most of those that come to us are local,displaced males and female/children's.

We are going to work by supporting these people with their essential practical needs as well as by referring them to other agencies for further support and advice in areas such as housing, detoxification, rehabilitation,benefits advice, counseling, medical assistance, and freedom from addiction.

Growth Trends: we want to extend our services to incorporate clothing, showers,haircuts, referrals and recovery advice.

Vision:I have a long-term vision to develop the homeless and needy people’s project and to utilize the business and leadership knowledge. This is because the lives of homeless and needy people are carrying on unchanged by the present system which overlooks their practical needs and doesn’t provide alternatives e.g. direct access housing from which they can access benefits and other essential services.

Financing Strategy:I would like to incorporated within this plan a list of outstanding resources needed for the project for which I will require funding. These items include catering equipment, storage facility, washer-dryer equipment and dining equipment etc.

best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
We want to keep him occupied while he is waiting to get his loan on october 20 (if this will happen, he might also just wait and hope that he'll get money anyway, but we'll see). We can't have him be lazy.

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

This looks like a great mission statement. I do know however that you have seen a business plan, because you copied parts of that yesterday, so you know what kind of information should be included in a business plan. I'm not an economist so I can not do the work for you. Like I said, you will have to find out the local rules and regulations, you need to make a budget plan, estimate the costs of the materials you will need, make an estimate of the amount of people you expect to help. For that you will have to do some investigating about the current situation in your city. Like I said, ask someone to help you.
Our church has funds available for projects like this, so if you are able to present a well calculated business plan I am pretty sure that there will be funds released to make this happen.

Please give me an update about the status of the work on the Monument of faith and preparations for the baptism ceremony. Have you gathered material already? Have you prepared your assistants? I asked you to keep us updated constantly.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:11 am

Anderson is due to give a sermon on Sunday, gathering parishioners and explaining religious topics. Of course, he wants to know what the "reward" he will receive for it. We are touched by his devotion to the sacraments of the church and we will do everything we can to make him completely satisfied. :D :D :D
===

Our idiot wrote to sister Dave:
Greetings Sister Dave

Please I told you earlier to be patient with me.

I'm still waiting for the women cooperative society forum to offer me the loan, as soon as they offer me the loan I will complete the monument of faith under 48hours without any delay interference obstacles?

Please be patient with me from now till October ending or I wait till January next year 2021.

waiting for God's appointed time.at the appointed time i the lord will make it happen.

Genesis 18:14 :anything too difficult for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, at this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.

Exodus 9:5:The Lord set a definite time, saying, Tomorrow the Lord will do this thing in the land.

Acts 7:17:But as the time of the promise was approaching which God had assured to Abraham, the people increased and multiplied in Egypt.

I don't know who needs to see this but Isaiah 60:22 says, When the time is right, I the Lord, will make it happen. Sleep in peace tonight, God is in control.

due to my financial stability that's the reason why the delay?

without money i cannot buy the material to build the monument of faith and the baptism and i don't have money for now until the women cooperative society forum to offer me the loan

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave, to our moron:
Dear brother Anderson,

You have told me this before but again you are not answering my questions regarding the materials for the monument or the business plan. Please correct this.

The elders have requested that you will hold a sermon this Sunday. With hymns, prayers and a preaching by yourself. You will need to be properly prepared to do this. You will invite your official assistants and other interested people from your community and make video material of the sermon and send it to me so I can show it to the elders. They are getting impatient with the lack of progress you are making and they want to see the kind of reverend you are.

In all your messages you have shown that you are a man of God, living closely with the Word, so I expect this not to be an issue at all and that your sermon will be inspiring for everyone who sees it.

Be blessed
Dave
The lad:
Greetings Sister Dave

Both the materials for the monument and the business plan?

If I preach by my self hold a sermon this Sunday. With hymns, prayers as you requested with the elders,and make video material sermon to you, what will happen after confirmation of my sermon preaching to the elders.please i need explanation for these?

Best Regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
and
If I preach by my self hold a sermon this Sunday. With hymns, prayers as you requested with the elders,and make video material sermon to you, what will happen as a benefit to me after confirmation of my sermon preaching to the elders.please i need explanation for these?
Of course, we are not satisfied with his selfish and greedy attitude, so Chancellor Edward slaps him lightly.:
Son,

I look forward to Sister Dave presenting us tomorrow your evolution as a Reverend, as a Shepherd of the sheep in your parish, and as a Man of God! Hallelujah, amen! So far I have not seen anything, and sister Dave tells me that you invoke financial reasons that prevent you from building the Sacred Monument of Faith. Son, honestly, we would like you to be able to surpass yourself and be more proactive, as any of our representatives should be.

With the money of the church, everything will be possible for you and your Glory will grow to Heaven, but you must prove that you deserve our support! You must prove that you are a man devoted to the Church and that the teachings of the Holy Lamb find their rightful place in the hearts of people around you!

Our elders are eager to see how you preach to your parishioners and they are eager to see how much power your words have over all around you. Every Shepherd must be able to lead his flock to the grassy pastures, so that his sheep may be well fed and healthy. We want to see that you can be such a blessed Sheperd!

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Edward
===

This idiot has an excellent opinion of him and thinks he will fool us with those quotes copied from Google and his false humble attitude. We want him to do a lot of debt and work like an idiot with his accomplices. In the end, his pain will be much greater (compared to other lads), because he thinks of himself as cunning and intelligent and thinks he will trick us. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anderson to father Edward:
Dear Rev Father Edward

many thanks for your mutual understanding and all the confirmation for granting my Sunday evolution sermon as a Reverend.

Please I cannot send my confirmation sermon preaching video to you through email,except whatssapp.

Please i want you to send across to me your whatssapp number.

to enable me send my Sunday evolution sermon preaching video to you through whatssapp.

this is my whatssapp number below via:(+23355542****)

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Father Edward:
Son, I do not use such tools of young people and, in general, I do not deal with minor administrative issues. Please keep in touch with Sister Dave. She will explain the details and how to send the evidence of your Sermon.

Blessings,
Rev. Edward
Let the lads come to me!