General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

The funny adventures of Ahmed from Ghana

Post by Birlic » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:38 am

- I have a character (Robert Zalee) that I usually use only for short, fast-paced stories involving Lenny and some payments through MoneyGram.
- Robert is 93 years old, he is an English gentleman who lives with his younger (only 81 years old :mrgreen: ) brother Lenny.
- Robert has difficulty understanding the various business proposals made by email, so he asks to be called. :D
- Subsequently, he pays the required fees very easily, but unfortunately the MoneyGram CallCenter does not release that MTCN. :lol:
- Robert is innocent and doesn't understand anything... that's the kind of the script I use for this special character.
Sometimes, I get an idiot who promises a lot, so the stories get complicated properly... this is also the case of this idiot from Ghana.
===

Stage #1: The beginning

- This story began in early September, when Robert's inbox was flooded with several business proposals, all of which came (what a pleasant coincidence :D ) from Ghana.
- Later, it turned out that these messages were related to each other and all led to the same main character: Mr. Alhaji Ahmed.
- I think this scammer Alhaji use multiple email addresses and also he gave Robert's email address to other friends (also scammers) as they all tried to take advantage of the old man's naivety.

The scammer Alhaji appears from the deep blue and writes to my old character Robert:
My Name is Mr.Ismail Alhaji Ahmed, I am the Western Union Managing Director West Africa. But I live in Ghana West Africa; I am a citizen of Ghana West Africa.

Note:for your information two young men was arrested by financial task for money laundry in our bank and according to the report investigation came from our customer care that you have been paying upfront money to them for long and they are claiming to be diplomatic personnel to you.(THE TWO YOUNG MEN RUN AWAY FROM NIGERIA TO MY COUNTRY GHANA),of which you have not seen any improvement of delivery of funds to you for many years and they are planning to use all the upfront money that you have been sending to them to sponsor your consignment of funds out of Africa to Dubia for their self use only. I was ordered by the Ghana Government to inform you and send back your lost upfront money recovered from them and your funds back to you immediately without any delay.

Please for more details there is some vital information which I would like to disclose to you but I cannot put them on mail writing because there so many scam on the Internet which I am trying to avoid. For further details please get back to me immediately as soon as you receive this email message with the following details:
Full Names:
Contact Address.
Tel/Fax Numbers:
Age/sex:
Identity for identification of trust

I await your swift urgent response to act upon...........

Peacefully.

Mr.Ahmed.

Western Union Managing Director West Africa.

Private number:+233-555-422-***

From another email account, he writes to Robert:
Attn Sir,

Urgent message from Directorate General Ghana Civil Aviation Authority KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ACCRA GHANA...?

I received your information on my desk from the Presidency’s Office, after a (Summit Meeting) that was held by the United Nation, that is why I was ordered by (Inspector general of Ghana police service Mr.David Asante) to contact you and let you know the present new development taking place here in our country Ghana.

We decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) to make sure our country is free on this fraud less crime activities going on in the whole entire world today, because some of these men are using the name of our good office to act in this criminal activities only.

We cut two young men at the KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, which are claiming to be a Diplomatic agent personel to you, we cut them with a metallic trunk box , and we

detected that these box contains, some huge amount of United State Dollars. After much investigation we found out that these men were among these fraudulent artist,

spoiling the good name of our beloved country Ghana . They opened up to us that, the funds were supposed to be deliver to you through diplomatic means there in your country.

The two young men run away from (Nigeria to my country Ghana)Now they planned to turn back on you and decided to take the money by their self out of Africa and of which you have spent a lot of upfront money on transferring the funds into your bank account or diplomatic delivery means over there to you in your country, they planned in using all the upfront money which you have been sending to them, to sponsor the shipment of your consignment funds out of Africa to Dubia for thier self use only . Now they have opened up to us that they are in a group and they are 4 men and also with a lady.

As I write you this email now, the 2 men that were cut are now under the custody of the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) investigating desk, while we are trying to track the other 2 men left also with the lady. I will advise you, never have you opened up this present new development to them that you are aware of, so they will not ran away from the country.

That is why we have to reach you by your contact that was collected from them, so we can make the arrangement on the shipment/transfer of the funds to you.

Your response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have received this email and also your call will be very much important at this time, because communication is very necessary.

Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure our beloved country Ghana , bears a good name.

please you are also invited to come over to our country urgently before two week from today to claim your funds your self at the airport in my country Ghana i'm there waiting for you,so that you can deposit the funds your self into your personal account as long i'm concern,this is my advice for you to claims?

Regards.

Gen Ben Kamokai
Directorate General Ghana Civil Aviation Authority
KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ACCRA GHANA
Direct line:+23355945****
Personal note: This telephone number belongs to Ahmed, and he will appear later completed on the application for admission to the church).

The same scammer, with another character:
Greetings to you Sir,I am Mr.David Asante-Apeatu IGP Ghana,please address my name properly as Mr.David Asante-Apeatu
Like I told you earlier Mr.Robert, if you want to receive your funds legally from West Africa Ghana.

the only person who is in charge of your funds here in Ghana currently is the Western Union Managing Director (Dr./Alhaji Ahmed Ismail)

Please contact Dr./Alhaji Ahmed Ismail is your representative custodian to you funds do i made myself clear,every authorization approval release of your funds have already been given to Alhaji Ahmed Ismail.

Due to my busy schedule regarding the upcoming presidential election at hand I'm very busy. That was the reason why we appointed your funds transfer assignment to Dr./Alahaji Amed Ismaila to be a custodian to your transaction here in my country Ghana.

always keep me posted and update every details of the transaction for more advice?

i hope to hear from you soon

David Asante-Apeatu
IGP.
===

Here is a friend of him:
H.E. KENNETH. KANDA
Ambassador & Permanent Representative of
The Republic of Ghana to The United Nations

Attention: Mr. Robert Zalee
I wish to extend my warmest regards to you and your entire household and I hope my mail finds you in the best of health
Haven been appointed and accredited as the Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the UN, it would be my pleasure serving before my office with my utmost humility and sincerity during the course of this transaction and also do acknowledge that my involvement in this is strictly recommended by the authority which leaves me with no other option other than performing my duty, taking responsibility of my daily obligations as the ambassador to Ghana and Permanent Representative to the United Nations.

have been mandated to feed you with all legal information's on how best your best can and will be delivered to you in accordance, I don't take pleasure in been misinterpreted for my personality because I have no thoughts or intentions of having you scam of your funds.

Mr. Robert Zalee this information going to be needed from you.

1, Full Name:
2, Delivery address
3, Occupation
4, Age

upon the instruction you are further likely to receive from my desk to enhance the delivery of your boxes without any sought of hesitation through me and also do acknowledge that only upon the presentation of the above documentations shall the said consignment be delivered to you successfully as stated.
I Will be awaiting your prompt response in respect of this transaction, kindly find below an attach copy of My Authorized Identity Card. Hope to hear from you
Regards
HE Mr. Kenneth Kanda
Ghanaian Ambassador & Permanent
Representative to the United Nations
Another ghanaian scammer is trying to get something from Robert:
Dear Beneficiary.
Mr. Robert,

How are you doing Hope everything are Okay with You, cause have tried to reach to inform you about the successful delivery of your $8.5 Millions USD Two Consignments Boxes

Am contacting you to inform you that everything about the Delivery of your Two Consignments Boxes is 100% surely Delivery that will successfully get Complete with the Need Documents you where getting Obtain Signed by you the Rightful Owner Beneficiary of the Two Consignments Boxes,

Please do get back to me with your complete home delivery details and your Direct Telephone number to reach you on Time. and if You want your Funds delivered to your Home Or delivered to your Bank or any Bank you want your Funds delivered to, upon making a Direct Deposit of your Funds that will be done successfully with the Documents that will be Obtain in Place,

Please do get back to me with your complete home delivery details and your number to reach you on Time.

Thank You.
Diplomat Alex Goodman
===

- Almost all these idiots tried to talk to Robert on the phone, so our dear Lenny had some interesting conversations: https://sites.google.com/view/call-recordings
* Alhaji Amed WU Managing Director - 3 times
* Diplomat Alex Goodman - 3 times
* UN Ambassador Kenneth Kanda - 4 times
In the end, only Alhaji remained "active" and qualified for the next stage od the story: the payments.

Robert to Ahmed:
I don't want to upset you, but I didn't understand almost anything in your message. It's too long and too complicated for me. My name is Robert Zalee and I'm a World War Veteran. I am 92 years old and live in Liverpool UK with my brother Leonard (Lenny). He, at his 81, is much younger and takes care of me. I think I would love to talk to you on the phone, because things get much better when two people talk directly. Do you think it's possible to talk with me and explain all of this complicate things? Our house phone number is +44LENNY. Thanks. Robert
Ahmed to Robert, a long wall of words... he's still stick on his script:
Many thanks for your prompt email response to me and the content of your message are very clearly well understood noted:Please find attached is a report i receive from the (Inspector general of Ghana police service Mr.David Asante) this morning this is to officially inform you that i personally put a stop order to every illegal transfer/delivery of transaction in my country Ghana ever since, because of the criminal/bad personnel you people are transacting transfer/delivery of funds with here in West Africa ever since many years ago.

In receipt of WAMA - CREDIT ALLOCATION to payout your outstanding Investment payment to you,like i told you earlier that your funds was deposited under the airport Standard Chartered Bank security vault, We hereby notify you that your Fund as been re-allocated to Banque Atlantique Populaire Groupe on a Credit Facilitated Deposit Account in your name.

Since your Fund has been Re-allocated to a Credit Deposit Facilitated Account in a Bank In Republic of Ghana Standard Chartered Bank security vault WAMA - CREDIT ALLOCATION to payout your outstanding Investment payment to you.

At this point in Time I have done all my home work and I must confirm to you that I have set all legal logistics in place to
make sure you are been paid.

I was ordered by the office of the presidency to inform you and send back all your lost upfront money/your funds back to you immediately urgent without any delay obstacles interference as a compensation to you immediately.

more so i will advice you to calculate all your lost upfront money to me immediately and all scan copy of receivers names you are sending money to here in west Africa,so that i place it in the bank data base system as a proof.

when i arrive Togo western union last week,they discover that all your funds in the Africa development bank western union data base is one million USD dollars only as a compensation to you and the western union in Togo cannot send money to your country United Kingdom at the moment...

immediately yesterday i use my office as the western union managing director to authorize the funds usage permit for you and i contacted Mr.Denis Fing for the presently development going on about your funds...i went to the IMF unit desk in Togo to verify the obstacle and they told me to inform you that your one million USD dollars only has already activated.

So therefore you are hereby advice to send across to me eight receiver names to effect the transfer to you bit by bit until we finish sending the whole funds to you,because every day i will be sending you eight mtcn number bit by bit every day until we finish sending the whole funds to you or we can still use one receivers name depends on your availability to pickup.

This is all for now.... ????

Peacefully.

Mr.Alhaji Ahmed.

Robert:
Are you sure that things really are that way? I would like to talk with you on the phone, because I do not trust anyone on the Internet. Please call me now, because if I need to make any payment I will only make it after I consider our discussion satisfactory. Robert
Ahmed, very arrogant:
I will not call you, If you really want your funds to be transfer to you legally...you suppose to be calling me for help if really you have deposited pending money in my country.

This to officially inform you that we have a new law and our new security recovery Movement Squad(RMS) here in my country currently,if you are having difficulty in clearing consignments/transfer which belongs to you in Ghana.

That is why this committee has been set up by the Government, it is a team of combined forces from the Military ,Police ,SSS to assist you in whatever way we could ,so as for you to carry on with your personal life.

We urge you to stop all email transactions and communications, between you and any scam artist globally as they are into fraudulent activities. More so you are advised to always forward to us all emails in-order for us to have them forwarded to the relevant authorities for proper investigations.

(Your upfront money has nothing to do with my life,i have my own money to leave my life.i'm a big family like you even more than you)????????

i'm not what you think me to be,do i sound like a fraudulent person to you...please i want you to erase every bad feelings you have against me from your mind for your own good and benefit.

More so this officially informs you that I personally put a stop order to every illegal transfer transaction in my country Ghana,because of criminal/ fraudulent activities that have been going on in my country and the entire world today.

we and the Ghana Quick respond team police head quarters/the Ghana inter pole investigated found out your illegal criminal act with so many fake officials trying to defraud huge amount of money from my country to your country united kingdom, of which you do not have any solid and concrete business transaction commence of business here in my country.

please this is my last warning to you to stop every criminal activities with fake people here in my country order wise i will allege you to the international body for fraudulent act.

The Bureau of National Investigations(BNI) is the internal intelligence agency of Ghana. The BNI is an integral part of the National Security Council which oversees matters of the counterintelligence and internal security of Ghana.

Established‎: ‎1996 affiliations: ‎Ministry of National Security Ghana

if you know you are really a legal business man in my country then proof yourself to me with concrete evidence of business transaction commence of business.

this is all i have for you for now
have a nice day.

Mr.Ahmed
Robert is innocent but stubborn and refuses to do anything if he doesn't talk on the phone:
My dear, the elementary politeness rules in business say that you have to call me and explain all this complicated business to me. For God's sake, I'm 92 years old and I understand only half of the terms that you use in your previous message. On the other hand, we only have a landline phone and we cannot initiate international calls. I should go to the Post Office for this, and outside here it is terribly hot and it is raining heavily. I would prefer to stay at the shelter of my house. Thanks. Robert
Ahmed:
Mr.Robert,Please tell me what do you mean by elementary politeness rules in business?

I admit that I have been in the workforce for a long time, however, it is disheartening to see the deterioration of basic etiquette and professionalism in the workplace.

Some say it is just “this generation”. I am not convinced – because I see it in all demographics.

I believe it is a symptom of a culture that is modeled from the top down.

This may sound elementary but I’m amazed at how some people don’t think twice about walking through a closed door without knocking first.

I am always amazed when I see someone in a conversation, their phone rings and they simply allow the call to go to voicemail.

Please my words is my bond..If you like you believe and trust my details, if you don’t like my details you can also quit your self away, but I don’t want you to be a failure, I’m honest and sincere person… trust no one..Good luck to you once more...Mr.Ahmed?
Robert:
Son, you came out of nowhere with a fanciful and unbelievable proposal. Forgive me, but I am almost 93 years old and I am not aware of the latest technical discoveries and I do not even understand many of the words that young people use today. That's why I asked you to call me to talk like 2 mature men and to make me understand what I have to do and what you expect from me. Robert
Ahmed, desperately trying again to re-enter his script:
Since your Fund has been Re-allocated to a Credit Deposit Facilitated Account in a Bank In Republic of Ghana Standard Chartered Bank security vault WAMA - CREDIT ALLOCATION to payout your outstanding Investment payment to you.

At this point in Time I have done all my home work and I must confirm to you that I have set all legal logistics in place to
make sure you are been paid.

I was ordered by the office of the presidency to inform you and send back all your lost upfront money/your funds back to you immediately urgent without any delay obstacles interference as a compensation to you immediately.

more so i will advice you to calculate all your lost upfront money to me immediately and all scan copy of receivers names you are sending money to here in west Africa,so that i place it in the bank data base system as a proof.

when i arrive Togo western union last week,they discover that all your funds in the Africa development bank western union data base is one million USD dollars only as a compensation to you and the western union in Togo cannot send money to your country RUSSIAN at the moment...

immediately yesterday i use my office as the western union managing director to authorize the funds usage permit for you and i contacted Mr.Denis Fing for the presently development going on about your funds...i went to the IMF unit desk in Togo to verify the obstacle and they told me to inform you that your one million USD dollars only has already activated.

So therefore you are hereby advice to send across to me eight receiver names to effect the transfer to you bit by bit until we finish sending the whole funds to you,because every day i will be sending you eight mtcn number bit by bit every day until we finish sending the whole funds to you or we can still use one receivers name depends on your avaliability to pickup.

I will never call you again.

This is all for now.... ????

Peacefully.

Mr.Alhaji Ahmed.

Of course, my old Robert is not so easy to fool:
Ghana Chartered Bank... Togo Western Union office... Wama Credit Allocation bureau... really? It's a complete mess here. Well, look, sincerely I will certainly not pay a single pound before we have a real phone conversation with you. It seems normal to me to discuss with you and I need to hear your voice and convince myself that this story is not a joke of some children on the Internet. Robert
Here, the idiot was convinced he should call Lenny :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... later, he's pretty nervous:
I notice that you are english professor and i don't care about your educational background...well as a matter of fact i don't like the way you speak with me on telephone conversation....you talking to me like i'm a child.....am not satisfy with your discussion with me on phone....because i do not know whom am talking to on phone...who is Mr.Robert or brother to Robert,i'm total confuse....please don't get it twisted with me...If you like you believe and trust my details, if you don’t like my details you can also quit your self away, but I don’t want you to be a failure, I’m honest and sincere person… trust no one..Good luck to you once more....i will not call you rather you call me period...Mr.Ahmed?.
:D :D :D
===

Stage #2: The DollaChop operations

I continued to annoy him for a week, but at one point I felt that Alhaji's patience was coming to an end, I invented a new character (a fake barrister Obi Ofalase) who sent the following message to Robert.
This is Barrister Obi Ofalase. I'm working with Director Alhaji Ahmed on your funds.
Director Ahmed asked me to inform you that you have to make a Bank Transfer.
I have included account details for it. Please acknowledge my email and provide me your phone number for better communications.

BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC.
BENEFICIARY NAME:***** *****
AMOUNT: 25,000 USD
ACCOUNT NO#:024459****
SWLFT CODE:GTBINGLA
BANK ADDRESS:AKIN ADESOLA STREET VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:*********** APAPA LAGOS.

Barrister OBI OFALASE
Western Onion Central Headquarter
Lagos / Nigeria
Robert writes to Ahmed and to my fake scammer Obi:
Dear Barrister Obi Ofalase. I acknowledge your email. I have a meeting with one of my old army comrades and immediately after our lunch I will go to the bank and pay the commission. I already gave my phone number to Director Alhaji. Please ask him to give you my phone number as you work together. Kind Regards, Robert
- Of course Robert paid the money... my fake scammer began to mock Alhaji.
awe broda. how are you .
i hak mugu email.
i go chop chop you moni .
- There was also a second succesful Dolla-chop operation, so my idiot finally accepted that my fake scammer is smarter than him.
My fake lad to Ahmed:
awe sakawa . i chop chop you dolla .
i thank you for you cooparation .
Ahmed to Obi:
I don't really have a problem with you.
Everybody dey hustling to survive ...
life not do or die affairs
and I will never cast you for a client or anybody.
it does not matter we don't know each other before as long the street life is concerned we can package together abi warri man living in Ghana for many years.
i strongly believe if we package this client together we go take mega taking from this old man
let forget about sentiment and reason together as matured men.
thanks?
- My fake scammer decided to give Alhaji a chance to earn some "easy to take" money
let leave everytheeng behind an try to see what wi get togedar ok ??
old robert iz a christian man an a membar of his churche
in dat churchs dere ar onley rich old fools who ar easy to cheeat ok
am tried to " get in " dere but am could no convince dem am a real christian an dat i deservd to cooparate with dem
if yu ar really christian an if yu know a littel about deir faith den i hav some ideass dat can bring us lot of monies
Ahmed to Obi:
alright deal..when are u goin to send me my percentage for the first transaction payment,cos body dey hot like dis my broda?
also i dey design documents for people here in Accra Ghana that is one of my major businesses.
so anything about documents is my field.
also i dey run photo editing and photoshop cut and nail for client....
we no dey betray for here as long the street business is concern na one love.
we dey connect each other for here dey package together
am not a greedy person.
am an Evangelist in my church over here in Accra Ghana.,
i can play that role perfectly
our church name is pure fire miracle ministry.
my General overseer name is Pastor Enoch Aminu
i have a legitimate registration church document over here in Ghana personally
... this is how the third stage begins: The Church.
We will continue.
Last edited by Birlic on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: The funny adventures of Ahmed from Ghana

Post by Birlic » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Reserved for all the trophies obtained by Robert in this story... will be completed.

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:34 pm

Stage #3 - The Church

- The third part of the story begins when my fake lad (Obi Ofalase) proposed to Ahmed to try to cheat the church of which Robert is a member.

Obi (my fake lad) to the real lad Ahmed:
am read som massages betwen robert an una of da idiots at churche
dhey wanna to expand deir business an look fo someon in africa to be
deir representativ an to ovarsie all of deir african parishes
da budget discussed was hundredes of thouzandes of dolla oooohhhh
am tried to pritend to be a believar an to becom deir reverend si am had
to answere som questiones an am had to send som picturs an complete som documents
looks like dey di no no like any of ma prezantation so dey turneed mi downe
later i interceptd anoda more massages an it seemes dat dey ar still lookeeng fo a reliable man
if yu ar a christian and knou few things abot deir god den yu can claim to have heard
of deir church an wanna participate in spreadeng deir faith in africa
of cours yu wil need tu write to old robert unda diffrent name ok
becuse wil be yur scam am wil wanna onlye 10prcent of all da monies ok ??
fo da idea ok ??if yu no no pay me am wil warne old robert
- The idiot accepted immediately, and it looks like we'll have fun with him. Lately, I asked Linoline to help me.
Ahmed, to Obi:
alright...but please permit me and allow me to package the old man very well in regards to the church package?
also please send me something.
both of us are business partner now?
At the same time, a new message appeared in Robert's Inbox, from a new character:
Dearly beloved in Christ,

The love of Christ be with you .It is with great conviction that I contact you now but before I continue, let me first introduce myself.

I am EVANGELIST RUDOLPH BOTCHWY from ACCRA-GHANA and the founder and head of FINGER OF GOD MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL with a congregation of over one-fifty (150) members with a vision of reaching out to the world with the love of Christ.

We as a family of Christ are engaged in missionary, touching the lives of the underprivileged, through donations to the various indigenous NGO’S and the motherless babies.

Further more as part of our goal’s, we are engaged in gathering the displaced children in our society and teaching them GOD’S word,enlightening their knowledge by sending them to school, and clothing them,taking into consideration their shelter, which we also give to them.

But as the case looks I am just beginning with the ministry and passed out from the school of ministry by the UNITED CHRISTIAN CHURCH AND MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION CLEVELAND USA, and to be sincere with you it has been not easy over here in Africa, lack of finance to be able
to fund this project.

It is worthy to note that, this ministry has been going on for two years and GOD in is infinite mercies has kept us for this long.

But due to our staggering economy, and uncohesive political policies, it has not been easy to continue the arm of the displaced children’s ministry.

But my heart goes out to them and I don’t want to see them go back to the street and might end up constituting nuisance to the society, as they say, "An idle mind is the devil’s workshop".

I therefore call on you for financial assistance, to do as the HOLY SPIRIT direct’s me in order to see this vision going out from the grips of collapse and into the sharing light of the Kingdom of his glory.

Please i need you to understand and please donate anything to assist us have our own church land and to be able to move to our own building, i want you to please assist this children for a better tomorrow.

I anticipate your favorable response and may the lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call
YOURS IN CHRIST

EVANGELIST RUDOLPH BOTCHWY
Robert writes to this new character:
My dear, I will gladly help you and recommend you to the chancellor of my church, the Reverend Father Edward. I will write a letter of recommendation and you will definitely receive help. Our church has already opened branches in Nigeria and Cameroon and we want to expand our missionary work. Robert
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Obi to our moron:
i enterd in robert inbox 2 houres ago an saw som massages
ar yu that rudolph from ghana ?nice wordes oooohhhh
da massage iz guud an i think robert wil send to da idiots at hiz churche
be respecteful an polite wid dem ok ??
dose old idiotes claim dat wi should be humbel but at da sam time deir churche iz rich an wi can take deir monies very easly ok ??

on sunday am goeng to go to my littel broda in america an am probabel misseng una month
yu hav enough time to deal wid dis old idiotes an gain deir trust
am warn yu no no try to steal fro me or fool me ok ??
The idiot responds to Obi... he's very happy now. :mrgreen:
How far my guy.i receive a response from the old man regarding the church package
they agree to help me for my request.
but you must understand that before those people will assist a person in such a project they must investigate more proof about you whether you are a legitimate person.
also those people must surely send their representative down to verify your authenticity.
I love to work with them let 's see.
This is exactly what i'm waiting for in life.
i love christain life.
thanks for your information.
i promise will never disappoint the trust.
I also wrote a message to the old man for our banking transaction but the old is very angry.
i think I prefer the christain life.
===

Old Robert forwards the idiot's message directly to Chancellor Edward, along with the text
Father Edward, let me intervene for a brother of ours from Africa. I am sending you this message in the hope that we can help him. May the Holy Lamb give us strength and Faith, now and forever! brother Robert
Old Robert to our idiot (Rudolph):
Dear my brother, I sent your initial message to the leader of our church, His Excellency Chancellor Edward. At tomorrow's Sermon I will talk to him and try to get help and support for you. Robert
Rudolph, full of joy:
Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus

Daddy,

Thank you grandpa for your kindness and support for me and my ministry.May the Lord, almighty God,bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

In Jesus’s name,
Amen
===

The church side of the story
- Our characters: father Edward, father Nectarie, sister Dave
- The lad: Rudolph / Anderson

In response to the recommendations made by old Robert, Chancellor Edward writes to Rudolph:
Son,

The Faith is not something that is learned in school, but something you are born with. Please tell me if you are indeed a Christian man and believe in God the Almighty. Our church is a Christian Church, and we believe that Jesus is that Holy Lamb who sacrificed on the Cross for the sins of humanity. We are trying to follow His Path, His Truth and His Faith.

If you are really a Christian man, if you want to be with us, if you feel that the Call is strong in your soul and if you think you could be our local Reverend there in Ghana, then we can discuss it in detail. Please, think very well and do not rush! The Faith is something you choose to share with your brothers and sisters! You will have the opportunity to be our representative and you will have to take care of all your sheep there. There will be both responsibilities but also some spiritual and material benefits (monthly salary and spending budget for the Parish).

Be blessed!
Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!
Reverend Edward
The scammer:

May the love of christ be with you Reverend Father Edward Chancellor at The Church of the Holy Lamb?

I am a born Christian man and I believe in God forever and I want God to permit my request for Reverend Father Edward and Grandfather Papa Robert to be my spiritual Godfather and i'm ready to be a faithful son and representative local Reverend to Reverend Father Edward Chancellor at The Church of the Holy Lamb?

Church to Church Partnerships:Walking with Christians and people of other faiths from around the world can enhance the life, faith and witness of your church. There are a variety of ways in which you can share your faith and experience with international NGO's partners.

"You are no longer strangers or foreigners, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of the household of God." —Ephesians 2:19

We do mission in partnership. God's mission invites us to join hands with our International Partner Churches, and to walk together as companions with our sisters and brothers around the world.

Conferences and Associations of the United Church of Christ and Regions of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) build close relationships with missionaries through covenanted relationships. Many also walk closely with an International Partner Church through the Global Church Partner program.

"when they were talking and discussing, Jesus himself came near and went with them..he had been made known to them in the breaking of the bread..." Luke 24: 13-37

Walking with Christians and people of other faiths from around the world can enhance the life, faith and witness of your church.

I anticipate your favorable response and may the lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

YOURS IN CHRIST

EVANGELIST RUDOLPH BOTCHWY
Chancellor Edward:
Son, we discussed your case today, immediately after the Sunday Sermon, and we decided to give you a chance to show what you can do. Of course, you will need to become a member of our congregation before you can be appointed Reverend. You will need to go through a few steps before leading our new parish in Ghana. Please contact the church secretary, Father Nectarie, and ask him to guide you. He knows what it's about, because he attended today's meeting of the council of elders.
Please keep me informed of the evolution of the situation.
I am here at any time for guidance or help.

Under the Grace of the Holy Lamb, be blessed!
Rev. Edward
The scammer writes to father Nectarie:
Dearly beloved in Christ Father Nectarie,

The love of Christ be with you .It is with great conviction that I contact you now but before I continue, let me first introduce myself.

I am EVANGELIST IDEH RUDOLPH BOTCHWY ANDERSON from ACCRA-GHANA of FINGER OF GOD MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL with a congregation of over one-fifty (150) members with a vision of reaching out to the world with the love of Christ.

We as a family of Christ are engaged in missionary, touching the lives of the underprivileged, through donations to the various indigenous NGO’S and the motherless babies.

Further more as part of our goal’s, we are engaged in gathering the displaced children in our society and teaching them GOD’S word,enlightening their knowledge by sending them to school, and clothing them,taking into consideration their shelter, which we also give to them.

But as the case looks I am just beginning with the ministry and passed out from the school of ministry by the UNITED CHRISTIAN CHURCH and to be sincere with you it has been not easy over here in Africa, lack of finance to be able to fund this project.

It is worthy to note that, this ministry has been going on for two years and GOD in is infinite mercies has kept us for this long.

But due to our staggering economy, and uncohesive political policies, it has not been easy to continue the arm of the displaced children’s ministry.

But my heart goes out to them and I don’t want to see them go back to the street and might end up constituting nuisance to the society, as they say, "An idle mind is the devil’s workshop".

I therefore call on you for financial assistance, to do as the HOLY SPIRIT direct’s me in order to see this vision going out from the grips of collapse and into the sharing light of the Kingdom of his glory.

Please i need you to understand and please donate anything to assist us have our own church land and to be able to move to our own building, i want you to please assist this children for a better tomorrow.

Above all:I contacted Grandfather Papa Robert and he introduce me to Reverend Father Edward Chancellor at The Church of the Holy Lamb for my assistance.

Reverend Father Edward Chancellor at The Church of the Holy Lamb contact me today that i need to become a member of the Saint Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church congregation before i can be appointed Reverend.

Please SIr.I am equal to the task very much ever ready to be full member of Saint Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church

Sir.Please guide me with details through the step I should go through to lead the new Saint Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church parish in Ghana West Africa.

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call
YOURS IN CHRIST

EVANGELIST IDEH RUDOLPH BOTCHWY ANDERSON
Here I noticed that he starts to change the name used ... from Rudoplh Botchawy to another name, with African resonance.

Father Nectarie to our moron... a form is attached:
Dear brother Rudolph,

I am happy to hear that you want to become a new reverend for our great church and spread the word among the people around you. It is always a joy when the Lord adds to our flock and sends us strong and willing leaders who want to be the shepherds to the local sheep around them and guide them on the way to divinity.

Before we can start the procedure of becoming a reverend, as you might understand, it is vital that you first become a member of our church. For this it is required to fill a form and to make a proof of faith picture, which every of our members have done before you. It is just a formality before we can start your installment as a local reverend, so I want to ask you to please fill out the form attached to this email handwritten and in red ink and send a scanned or clear photographed copy back to me at your earliest convenience.

Be blessed
father Nectarie
The moron:

Please I’m very sorry for the delay response back to you on time due to my community distance to the city.

Well as a matter of fact there was no printer and scanning machine business center here in my community I had to traveled down from my community since yesterday to the city of Accra just arrive Accra today to print and scan the fill form back to you.

More so we are two founding founders of FINGER OF GOD MINISTRIES EVANGELIST (IDEH AKPAMEJME ANDERSON) is the General overseer to this project.

Please do consider my request to the glory of God.

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

YOURS IN CHRIST

The phone number he used in this form is the same as the phone number used by General Ben Kamokai in the first part of the story.
Also, the new name introduced in the story seems to be his real name: IDEH AKPAMEJME ANDERSON
LOL!

Father Nectarie to Rudolph:
Dear brother Rudolph,

Thank you for sending your form. I have reviewed it and it is good. The second and final step of becoming a member of our church is the 'Proof of Faith' picture. All our new members make them and the pictures of aspiring reverends will be displayed on the wall of our church hall for some time, so all parishioners can become familiar with the new reverends. The donations of our parishioners are the funds that will pay the salaries for the reverends and parishes until they are self-sufficient.

I have attached the document that you will need to print. Hold it in front of your chest, and have someone make a picture of you in bright daylight so you will be completely visible and please send that back to me.

I don't quite understand who the person named IDEH AKPAMEJME ANDERSON is .. is that you and this is your African name? Or is it someone else? We know that many Africans have a specific, local name as well as a "christian name" given to them at their first Christian Baptism, so I am slightly confused. If it is another person, then I want to know who will be our Reverend (you or the other) and THAT person will have to complete the Admission process.

After this we can work on the process of you (or another man) becoming our new reverend.

Be blessed
father Nectarie
Our idiot:

Thank you for your kindness and support for me .May the Lord, almighty God,bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

Please the name (IDEH AKPAMEJME ANDERSON) is my name African local name and Christian Baptism name.

Thanks for your mutual understanding.?

Attach is the document as requested.
Please do consider my request to the glory of God.

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call.

YOURS IN CHRIST

===

So, this is our scammer. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Father Nectarie:
Dear brother Rudolph, so I got it right; your Christian name is Rudolph Botchwy and your African name is Ideh Akpmejme Anderson. Right? I guessed correctly? I will try to remember this.

Thanks for the message, I received your email and confirm. I will present the materials at tomorrow's meeting of the elders and I will propose their approval so that you can actually start the admission process as our Reverend in Ghana. I have a little fever and heavy nosebleeds, so I probably have a severe flu. I'll ask my first assistant sister Dave to make me some tea and I'll go to my bed. We'll talk tomorrow, right after the morning prayers.

Be blessed,
father Nectarie
The moron:
Dearly beloved in Christ Father Nectarie

Thank you for your kindness and support for me .May the Lord, almighty God,bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

The almighty lord will renew all your strength before tomorrow morning in Jesus name Amen

YOURS IN CHRIS
===

In order to introduce Linoline's character in the story, I was forced to give up Father Nectarie...
The old Chancellor Edward wrote to our dear lad (sister Dave in CC):
Son, be blessed!
The Secretary Nectarie was hospitalized this morning in an emergency. What appeared to be a rebellious flu turned out to be Covid-19, God help us! Our Brother Nectarie is a strong man and we all pray for him. May the great power of the Holy Lamb be with him! I know he was in touch with you to complete your admission procedures to the church and to appoint you as our african Reverend. His duties will be temporarily taken over by his first assistant, Sister Dave Weelson (you will find her email address in CC).

Sister Dave, God bless you!
It seems that we have a new candidate for the position of African Reverend of a new parish somewhere in Ghana. Please take care of the necessary formalities so that he becomes a full member of the Holy Church and so that he can obtain the position of Reverend of the new parish. Of course, it will benefit from the same facilities and sponsorships as our other representatives. Please check the Brother Nectaries' computer and see what stage this new Ghanaian brother's accession process has taken.

Please keep me informed of the evolution of the situation, so that I can know very well all the details. The Great Cardinal Eufrosie wants us to start the project for that Great African Cathedral of the Holy Lamb this year or at the latest at the beginning of next year, and you already kown that we need a good man to oversee all those spending and all that work there.

Be blessed, all of you, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Chancellor Edward
The lad writes to sister Dave:
Dearly beloved in Christ Sister Dave

I am EVANGELIST IDEH RUDOLPH BOTCHWY ANDERSON from ACCRA-GHANA of FINGER OF GOD MINISTRIES with a congregation of over one-fifty (150) members with a vision of reaching out to the world with the love of Christ.

Further more as part of our goal’s, we are engaged in gathering the displaced children in our society and teaching them GOD’S word, enlightening their knowledge by sending them to school, and clothing them, taking into consideration their shelter, which we also give to them.

But as the case looks I am just beginning with the ministry and passed out from the school of ministry by the and to be sincere with you it has been not easy over here in Africa, lack of finance to be able to fund this project.

I therefore call on you for financial assistance, to do as the HOLY SPIRIT defect’s me in order to see this vision going out from the grips of collapse and into the sharing light of the Kingdom of his glory.

Above all:I contacted Grandfather Papa Robert and he introduce me to Reverend Father Edward Chancellor at The Church of the Holy Lamb for my assistance.

Reverend Father Edward Chancellor at The Church of the Holy Lamb contact me few days that i need to become a member of the Saint Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church congregation before i can be appointed Reverend of which I already fill my membership form and also send back to the Secretary Nektarios since yesterday before his illness started

Please m beloved Sister Dave in Christ I am equal to the task very much ever ready to be full member of Saint Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church

Beloved Sister Dave in Christ Please guide me with details through the step I should go through to lead the new Saint Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church parish in Ghana West Africa.

I anticipate your favorable response and may the good lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call
YOURS IN CHRIST

EVANGELIST IDEH RUDOLPH BOTCHWY ANDERSON

NB:Please I having two names my local language name and my Christian Baptism name?
The moron also wrote to the Chancellor Edward:
Dear Lord, we lift to You our concern for (Father Nectarie) who are more likely than others to become severely ill from COVID-19 — the elderly and people with chronic health conditions. Protect them from harm and be their comfort in this time of uncertainty and, for many, preventive isolation from loved ones.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea …

Jesus, during Your ministry on Earth You showed Your power and caring by healing people of all ages and stations of life from physical, mental, and spiritual ailments. Be present now to (Father Nectarie)who need Your loving touch because of COVID-19. May he feel Your power of healing through the care of doctors and nurses.

Take away the fear, anxiety, and feelings of isolation from (Father Nectarie) receiving treatment or under quarantine. Give him a sense of purpose in pursuing health and protecting others from exposure to the disease. Protect his families and friends and bring peace to all who love (Father Nectarie) in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen
===

Sister Dave writes to our moron:
Brother Anderson,

Thank you for your messages. Is it ok for me to call you brother Anderson? If not, please let me know how you prefer to be addressed.

I have read the messages between you and brother Nektarios and I am impressed by your faith and vision and thankful that the Lord has sent a man like you to our church to become a reverend and start his own parish in Ghana to spread the word and be of benefit to the people around him.

There are a few steps that need to be taken to become a reverend. You can view these as your spiritual journey to prepare you for your task to lead a parish and be shepherd of your own flock. You don't need to worry about anything, because these steps will not be hard to do, but you will need to prepare them in prayer and guidance of the Lord.

To become a reverend, first you need to gather a few disciples to help you with the tasks in front of you. Jesus had 12 apostles, so the preferred number would be 12, but since this is a very new decision that you have made, we will not expect you to have 12 disciples already, this process might take some more time, so we suggest that you start with 4 people to help you. You will need them also to pray for you and the task that lies ahead of you. It is of utmost importance and the disciples will each earn a salary once your parish is operational, which will not be as much as the reverend, but we expect them to dedicate their time to the new parish and they will need to provide for their living as well.

Together with these disciples you will have to recreate a Biblical scene, the one where Moses parts the sea after the Lord has led them out of Egypt. You will have to dress in a robe, wearing a cloak, or something resembling these clothes and hold a rod in your hand like Moses did. Your disciples will need to be dressed equally but it should be clear that you are their leader, like Moses was the leader of the Israelites when God led them away from Egypt. Pray together and read the Biblical story to feel the message that the Lord wanted to give us through this history. Then you will find a place close to water. This should preferably be the sea, a river or a stream, but if you can't find it, a lake, or even, by lack of that, a swimming pool will be accepted. Since this is about your reenactment of the scene and not the scenery itself. You will need to act out 4 different parts of the story and from each of these parts you will have to send us 5 pictures, so a total of at least 20 pictures is what we expect you to send us.

- Moses and the people kneeling down praying to the Lord

- Moses with raised hands while the people are still kneeling

- Moses with his rod raised to the sky, people looking in awe at the parted waters

- Moses and the people with raised hands praising the Lord for the miracle of salvation.

Remember that this is a spiritual process which has to be guided by prayer of you and your disciples. We don't expect you to rush this process and send us these pictures today, but we do expect you to keep communicating with us about the progress you are making in the preparations for this task that will prepare you to be the leader of your own flock.

Be blessed
sister Dave
===

Here we are now with our story, today September 16.
- the scammer Ahmed Ismail Alhaji metamorphosed into evangelist Rudolph Botchawy,
- the evangelist Rudolph Botchawy has metamorphosed into the evangelist Ideh Andersen Akpomejme :mrgreen: ... who sincerely wants to become Reverend of the Church of the Holy Lamb.

We wish him much success!
Last edited by Birlic on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:26 am

The evangelist Rudolph/Anderson writes to sister Dave... Once he finds out what the new task is (the scene with Moses and the tribe) he is no longer in such a hurry to become a Reverend. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dearly beloved in Christ Sister Dave,

Please addressed my name as brother (Anderson) well as a matter of fact the task to lead the new parish in my country Ghana to be come a "Reverend"to be shepherd of my own flock disciples is not an urgent process for me,i will take my time to study the rightful honest and sincere disciples to employ to work with me in the new parish.

Please it's will take me little time to accomplish this request.

YOURS IN CHRIST

EVANGELIST ANDERSON
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message.
Of course I understand that this is a task that is not finished in one day. You will need some time to think about who are the right people to be your official assistants and the building of the monument of faith also takes some time. I don't expect you to be finished with this tomorrow. What we do expect from you is to keep us updated about the progress that you are making so we will know what is going on at all times. I have to keep the elders informed and if I don't get information, I can't tell them anything.

Be blessed
sister Dave
===

09.10 - Reverend Edward to sister Dave:
Dear sister Dave,
Please let me know about the stage our new ghanaian brother has reached, because I would like to include his new parish spending budget in the balance needed for October-December quarter. I hope that he will complete the accession formalities by then and be able to begin the work of the Lord in the midst of his community.

Be Blessed,
Rev. Edward
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:52 am

The story continues...

Sister Dave, to all (father Edward and our "reverend" Anderson):
Dear father Edward,

I have told brother Anderson about the reenactment scene he had to do and he told me yesterday that he was going to find the right people to assist him. I haven't heard from him since.

Brother Anderson, Please give us an update about the current situation.

Be blessed
sister Dave
Our moron:

I already forward an invitation message to some brethren and sister's in Christ regards to my apostles followers for a meeting immediately after church service on Sunday 20/9/2020

My plan for them in the meeting:? I want to program all of them for special text assignment to know their honest faith and their individual “myopic” mind sent from there i will know my sheep to select among them.

I invited over 20 brethren and sister's,for the text assignment then will only select 4 or 5 honest faithful flock disciples that is going to work with me in the new parish.

YOURS IN CHRIST
EVANGELIST ANDERSON
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

As you can read in one of my previous messages, the number of assistants we ask you to get is 12, because Jesus himself had 12 apostles. Considering that you are a minister and have a great amount of followers already we expected you to be able to find a few more than 4 assistants for this task. Note that these assistants will receive a salary once your parish is operational, so it doesn't matter that they have a job right now. Once the parish is operational you and your official assistants will be receiving a monthly salary, so you can quit your current jobs and dedicate your time to the church.
I do understand that this is a decision you can't take lightly, but please look well at those people you already know and see who is available and suited for this task. Please keep us updated about the progress.

Be blessed
So, it will be difficult for this imbecile to explain why he cannot gather more than 4 idiots, if we take into account the fact that he boasted that he has a community with more than 150 members. I am convinced that he will be very frustrated and nervous! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

My fake lad Obi writes to Ahmed/Rudolph/Anderson:
broda keepe me updatd on eventes becus am no no see anytheen in robert inbox ok ??
yu got in touch wid da fools of da churche ?? yu theenk wi hav una chance to get som monies fo dem ??
The lad:
Am still waiting for his update.
Surely I must keep you posted.
Thanks for your mutual understanding?
Now, the scammer is polite to my fake lad just because he is afraid that Obi will warn the old Robert that Ahmed/Rudoplh is a scammer. I'm curious if his behavior will change when he finds out that Robert is dead. The role of old Robert has ended in the story, so I allow myself to give up this character. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Birlic on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:57 am

Trying to sound pious and godly, the idiot responds to sister Dave:

Thank you for your mutual understanding..Hebrews 11:29 say's By faith the people passed through the Red Sea as on dry land; but when the Egyptians tried to do so, they were drowned.

immediately after church my service on Sunday i will give you update by Monday morning my out come for the selection of my disciples.

You can count on me if it's is really a God calling for me to be a partaker to head your new parish let the will of God be done.

i'm fully ever ready to quit my current job and dedicate all my time and soul to head the new parish

YOURS IN CHRIST
EVANGELIST ANDERSON
===

As I expected, the scammer wants to eliminate" his competition", so he tries to pose innocently and pretend that old Robert's computer (from the first part of the story) is compromised. He writes to sister Dave:

Please consider this message as very urgent and important to (Father Robert Zalee) well as a matter of fact i notice huge activities going on through (Father Robert Zalee) email contact address.

A young man contacted me today through email from Nigeria to cooperate with him regards to my proposal project for the new parish program ask him who are you and how do you got my contact, he to told me that he use to monitoring all my conversation with (Father Robert Zalee),then i ask him how, he said through software he hack into (Father Robert Zalee) computer and he has access to (Father Robert Zalee), email and password, immediately i told him you criminal you will go to jail soon and he told me that he will kill me and i told him do you really know i am, he said you are from Ghana, i told him if you come to my country you will never return back to your country again i promise you that you will die in prison.

Notice Notice: this is the criminal fake name and email address (Obi Ofalase <[email protected]>)
As you can see all these group of Nigeria Scammers blamed for email fraud acceleration their attack by using modify system to access email network resources and perform common functions on behalf of compromised users, the report notes.’ Over the past few days they have tracked (Father Robert Zalee) use of all his RAT FAMILY CONTACT...please i will use this single opportunity to advice you to inform (Father Robert Zalee) to change his email address and password immediately today or even terminate this email address "*********@gmail.com" , because "*********@gmail.com" email is already corrupted by this group of online hacking criminals.
Please help me advice (Father Robert Zalee) to change his computer system or he should re-formant his computer again to clean up the whole rubbish anti-virus hacking software from his computer component.

Please do not send email to ************@gmail.com because these groups of criminals must surely access your message you sent.
My advice for you is to call (Father Robert Zalee) on telephone and explain all this details to him through telephone call for security purpose.

I will also try my possible best to alleged this criminal to the Nigeria Legal jurisdiction: Economic and Financial crimes General nature: Federal law enforcement Constituting instrument: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering

THE STUDY of Fraudulent activities, economic mismanagement, corruption, lack of accountability and transparency has been the bane of the economy. Fraud and criminality remained elusive and therefore brought inefficiency in the system, especially in the public sector. This menace lead to the establishment of EFCC in 2002 by an Act of the National Assembly which was later amended in 2004. It was borne out of the determination of the Federal Government to root out corruption and sanitize the Nigerian economic environment by enforcing all economic and financial crimes laws. The Act mandates the EFCC to combat financial and economic crimes and the Commission is empowered to prevent, investigate, prosecute and penalize economic and financial crimes.

This is why my country Ghana is the best and the most peaceful country in Africa.
Ghana has been ranked the most peaceful country in West Africa and third on the continent in the 2020 Global Peace Index report. ... Ghana moved up one place from the 2019 GPI and is now behind only Mauritius (1st) and Botswana (2nd) in sub-Saharan Africa.Jun 17, 2020

YOURS FAITHFULLY IN CHRIST
EVANGELIST ANDERSON
===

Summary, in brief:
- a Ghanaian scammer (Ahmed / Rudolph / Anderson) got in touch with the old Robert and tried a fund-based scheme.
- the old Robert was persuaded to pay twice, a total of $ 38,000.
- unfortunately for our scammer, a fake Nigerian lad (Obi) successfully managed 2 DollaChop type operations.
- Obi proposed to Ahmed to work together and steal money from the church of which Robert is a member.
- Ahmed has accepted, and right now he's in the process of being admitted and promoted as Reverend of the church.
- "Ahmed" metamorphosed into "Rudolph" and then into "Anderson".
- Now, Ahmed wants to keep all the church money just for him, so he tries to compromise Obi.

I will take Robert out of the story, so that Ahmed be relaxed and confident that no one knows who he really is. Of course, my fake lad Obi is very smart and he already has control over the church computers :mrgreen: ... this will be seen later, when a new DollaChop operation will be successful. This will give us the plausible reason why we will hide money in the package that the church will send to the "ne reverend".
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:43 am

Sister Dave answers to Anderson... the old Robert was hospitalized, so our lad has no reason to be afraid of my fake lad.
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for this update. I am happy to hear that you are fully dedicated to this calling.

I want to ask you if you have an update about your assistants yet. Have you found the people who are available and capable to do this?

Regarding your message yesterday, I don't understand all of it but brother Robert Zalee has been hospitalized with covid yesterday evening. We are all praying for him.

Be blessed
sister Dave
===

Over the weekend, my fake lad (Obi) sent a desperate message to Ahmed / Anderson:
broda what guud news can yu giv mi ??
am cant get in computa of robert animor
did yu manaje to du enytheeng wid dose old idiotes fo da churche ??
am need una littel amont of monies ok
... the lad ignored the message and did not respond. He probably thinks that Obi (my fake lad) can no longer intervene in the story. It will turn out that his assumption is wrong. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

Today, Obi writes another desperate message to the lad:
broda am neesd to knou dat things ar goieng well well
plese reply to ma massajes ok??
wi ar brodas an wi hav to help eache oders ok ??
I am convinced that Anderson is happy and confident that he has eliminated "the competition" and that he remains the only one who will get his hands on the church money. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:37 am

Anderson responds to Obi (my fake lad)... obviously he wants to keep all the money for himself, so he lies about the church:
Please be patient.?
Any church project is a matter of process and time.
I am still waiting for their response.
definitely i must get in though with u if they respond to me?
===

Anderson to sister Dave:
Greetings to you beloved in Christ Sister Dave,

Yes, yesterday immediately after our church sermon service meeting I finally selected my faithful 4 disciples remaining one to work with me in the new parish.

More so this morning I’m looking for the (dress in a robe to buy) and Moses rod, but someone told me to buy material cloths and give to tailor to design it for me.

Hopefully I shall finalize this assignment between now till week ending.

Prayer for (father Nectarie and brother Robert Zalee):Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.—Philippians 4:6

Jesus, during Your ministry on Earth You showed Your power and caring by healing people of all ages and stations of life from physical, mental, and spiritual ailments. Be present now to (father Nectarie and Brother Robert Zale) who need Your loving touch because of COVID-19. May they feel your power of healing through the care of doctors and nurses?

Take away the fear, anxiety, and feelings of isolation from (father Nectarie and Brother Robert Zale) receiving treatment or under quarantine. Give them a sense of purpose in pursuing health and protecting others from exposure to the disease. Protect their families and friends and bring peace to all who love them.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea …—Psalm 46:1-2

Love and mercy: Bless the Lord, o my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast .?

Habakkuk 2:3 for the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Romans 8:6, KJV: For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
I always keep my hope alive never loose faith to be spiritually minded.

This is all for now let's moving forward on this project: Father, please help us stay focused on the tasks you have before us. No matter what distraction rises up from the enemy, we need your help to keep our eyes fixed on our goals. .This is a tactic of the enemy that they will not fall for. Help us to keep our heart clean and free from all strife.

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .May the Lord, almighty God, bless and keep you forever; grant you peace, perfect peace, courage in every endeavor.

YOURS IN CHRIST
EVANGELIST ANDERSON

Sister Dave, a very gentle slap. :D
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your update. I am still surprised that you only managed to find 4 assistants out of the 150 followers that you already have. I expected you find a few more people available to help you with your parish.

For the robes, it is a very good idea to have a tailor make them, but if this is not a possibility, then you can drape the fabric around you and tie it with a chord or a belt. This reenactment is not so much about the clothes, but it is the spiritual side that matters the most. The clothes will only be of help to get you in the right mindset for this.

Have you thought of a location yet where you will act out this scene?

Be blessed
Dave

This hypocritical lad speaks full of false humility:

Please the 4 assistance people I already choose as my disciples for now are honest and faithful servant to me.I will appoint more disciples in due time.

please it's step by step,a journey of a million miles begins with a step.
beside that i'm going to appoint more workers under my discipleship going to have different departmental workers.

even i will appoint more than twenty workers on different department.

More so i do not have much money to buy plenty material for Dorzin of people,except if you promise to assist me send me more material then i can appoint few more

people or as many as you want. it a matter of financial down caste from my end that's why.

Yes..I have a location already where i can act out this scene.
We have a lot of beach here in my country Ghana.I will go for survey and program one of the beach site i'm going to use for this scene tomorrow.

most of the beach here in my country are owned by white people,the white people control major beach here in our country Ghana.
my country Ghana is a tourist center in Africa because of the peacefulness?

Many thanks for your mutual understanding and support for me .May the Lord, almighty God, bless and keep you forever; grant you peace, perfect peace, courage in every

endeavor.

YOURS IN CHRIST
EVANGELIST ANDERSON
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your update.
We know that you don't have the financial means right now to financially support many people and we told you that your official assistants will receive a salary once your parish is declared operational. I also told you that you need 12 assistants, not 20. Our Lord Jesus didn't have 20 apostles so you won't need more than 12, so please choose wise and pick the ones you think are the strongest in their faith.
If you already know the location that you will use, maybe you can send us some pictures so that I can show the elders that there is progress.

Be blessed
sister Dave
===

It seems that by the end of this week we will see the idiot on the beach, along with other accomplices... I hope he promises them money! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:05 am

Tuesday 22:47, our lad wanted to show us that he finished pre-school and knows how to copy and paste

Surveys have shown that three of the biggest influences on discerning a vocation to the priesthood are family support/encouragement, a priest-mentor, and being asked the simple question, “Have you thought about becoming a priest?” Without priests, there is no Eucharist.

In today’s Gospel reading, we remember that Jesus is the Good Shepherd. This is not the passage about going off to find the missing sheep, however. This is the verse that tells us that Jesus Himself is the Gate through which the sheep enter. “I am the good shepherd, and I know mine and mine know me,” He says in a verse just beyond
what we heard at Mass (John 10:14). Our priests are this way for us. They know us and we know them. They pastor us, and we follow their good counsel. Some will become

our bishops, who are quite literally the vicars of Christ for each local church that we call a diocese. One will be called to be The Vicar of Christ for the Universal Church, the Pope. All are called to be good shepherds to the people, and to “smell like the sheep” as Pope Francis reminds us.

Today is the World Day of Prayer for Vocations, and we are all asked to make this part of our prayer. “The harvest is abundant,” said Jesus, “but the laborers are few;
so ask the master of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest” (Luke 10:2). Aside from prayer, though, we must encourage vocations. We should make a religious

vocation seem like it is—a real, living possibility. And we should accompany people on the journey, because sometimes it is lonely, and sometimes it is thankless, and sometimes it is overwhelming. “Behold,” Jesus said, “I am sending you as lambs in the midst of wolves.” (Luke 10:3). We need courageous people to serve the Church!

Still, despite the hardships, there is abundant joy, especially the joy of conquering evil with good, of bringing the compassion and mercy of Jesus to the people, and of remembering what Jesus promised: “rejoice because your names are inscribed in Heaven”(Luke 10:20).

I hope you’ll tap someone on the shoulder this week. I’ll try to do the same.

Behold,” Jesus said I am sending you as a lambs in the midst of wolves.Please be patient with me i know my people more than you do,some of them are lambs in the midst of wolves.

I have already selected 5 faithful people to be my honest rightful discipleship,while the remaining 7 people will be appointed working under the 5 for the parish.

Like i told you earlier that some are as a lambs in the midst of wolves,while some are pretence betray group of people, to danger by treacherously giving information to an enemy.

Above all my home to the location scene was a very distant journey of which i traveled over nine hours today to locate a good location beach for me to use for this great task assignment.

Please attach all the sample pictures as a proof for you to view and confirm my effort in this calling.

Finally I will be going to my formal place of work to present my resignation letter to the company tomorrow.

Please help me inform the elders of the church to be very patient with me for a little while,so that I can receive my little last salary and my bonus by this month ending to enable me raise money to sponsor my task assignment together with my disciple.

Many thanks for your mutual understanding and support for me .May the Lord, almighty God, bless and keep you forever; grant you peace, perfect peace, courage in every endeavor.

YOURS IN CHRIST
ANDERSON
Wednesday 9:02 Sister Dave
Brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message and encouraging words. I have received your pictures and the elders have approved of this location, it is perfect for the scene. However I did wonder why you have been traveling for 9 hours when Accra is located directly at the sea.
Can you please inform us when we can expect to receive the pictures from your reenacted scene of Moses?
Also, I have to inform you about some sad news. Brother Rob** passed away yesterday because of the covid infection. We are all very sad about this, but we believe he is with the Lord now. Since you expressed concerns about him I thought you wanted to know.

be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:31 am

My fake Nigerian lad (Obi) insists on the messages... but, unfortunately, we have no any reply from our dear "reverend".
broda tel mi somtheeng guud becus am relly need som monies
pleese be nice and no no deceiv mi ok ??
wi ar brodas an pleese no no forget dat am da one who gav yu dis oportuniti ok ??
I really think the lad became too confident in his chances. It is not good, not at all! :mrgreen:
These things will certainly change when the "hacker" Obi enters the church's computer system and hijacks the sponsorship that should have reached Reverend Anderson. I am convinced that, at that special moment, our dear "reverend" will start writing messages to Obi again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

Now, if the old brother Robert is dead, there is no one who can make any connection between the old character Ahmed and the new reverend Anderson. The idiot feels safe, so it will be fun to watch the evolution of the Anderson-Obi relationship. :D
===

These are the pictures the reverend sent us, about the place (the beach) where he will recreate the scene with Moses and the tribe. :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:14 pm

Anderson:

Jesus Christ.what a sad new,God have mercy. Brother Grandfather Papa Rob** Z* is my (mentorship) to this calling,he introduce me to Reverend Father Ed Chancellor at The Church of the Holy Lamb for my assistance to become a leader and head of the new parish in my country Ghana.

My deepest sympathies go out to you Brother Grandfather Papa Rob** Z* and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek. May my condolences bring you comfort

and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss. I offer you my thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.

Many thanks for your mutual understanding and support for me .May the good Lord, almighty God, bless and keep you forever; grant you peace, perfect peace, courage in every endeavor.

My country Ghana have many located Highlands regions and communities and many sea regions and communities.?

Absolutely immediately as soon as I receive my last salary and bonus from my company by this month of September ending, I must surely finalize my reenacted scene of Moses with my people and send all the pictures to you,'latest next week before next week Sunday.

Due to my financial difficult situation that's why I delay my reenacted scene of Moses to you on time?

Have a wonderful bless day in Jesus name?

YOURS IN CHRIST
ANDERSON
All these nice words, but we want action and we don't want to wait almost two weeks, so I had to make it a bit more important for him to work a bit harder

Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message and thank you for your prayers. It feels good to have a brother, even though you are far away, who feels our sadness over the passing of brother Rob. Thank you for your encouraging and supporting words.
It is only the body of brother Rob that suffered, his spirit is in the best place he can be, at the feet of Jesus. Hallelujah!

Next week Sunday is a long time to wait. This is not a task that takes a lot of time and it delays the process of starting your parish if you choose to wait that long and it is not favorable. The elders want this task to be completed before the end of the month. They are working on the budget for the final quarter of 2020 and if you have not shown progress they might decide to move the financial support up to the first quarter of 2021. This is not favorable for your community, so I advise you to work a bit faster and send us the requested pictures this Sunday, September 27th at the latest.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:04 am

1:27 Anderson

Alright: I will try my possible best.May the good Lord, almighty God, bless and keep you forever;
grant you peace, perfect peace, courage in every endeavor.

Yours In Christ

Anderson
10:00 sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message, please keep me updated about any progress you make so that I can keep reporting to the elders. I don't want them to decide to push back the funding of your parish till next year because I believe that, especially in the current situation, the community around you should benefit from the good work your parish will do.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:12 am

This little idiot understood perfectly that he has great chances to get his money only if he executes the orders received. After the "scene with Moses" he will find out WHAT is the last stage of his joining the church. We just hope he is a good builder and we also hope he likes milk and honey. :lol: :lol: :lol:
===

He finally responded to Obi's last messages (my fake Nigerian lad)... his email is full of confidence and optimism; he is glad that old Robert is dead and thinks that everything will be wonderful from now on.
Mr.Robert Zalee is dead
The old died yesterday.
The church people contacted me today that the old man was hospitalized for the past few days and he gave up the ghost yesterday.
They said the old man lacked an immune system.
real matter my guy
wonders shall never end.
Of course, Obi doesn't believe that and suspects that Anderson wants to keep all the money just for him. We already know that it is true. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yu ar una littel pikin tryeeng to fool mi ooohhhh
yu try to teike advantaj of da fact dat am no no longer hav acces to da old man massajes ??
yu probabel warna da old robert somehaw an nou yu wanna keep ol da church monies fo yurself
am wil meik una sacrfice to ogun an am wil offa yur blood to him
I don't know why, but I'm convinced that the next message from Obi will contain pictures of slaughtered pigs and some IGBO curses. LOL!
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:31 am

We continue to have fun with this arrogant and cunning idiot.

Anderson has decided that he no longer needs Obi, so he can afford to be naughty with my fake nigerian lad... of course he will regret it later, when Obi will steal the money again. :D
holy ghost fire.
back to sender in Jesus name Amen
Obi sent back some nice :D pictures of slaughtered pigs and some IGBO curses:
WI KNOU UEHERE YU AR NA WI ESPECT YU TO GO ON STREET
YU MADE MISTKE OF TAKEENG OUR MONY
AM GAV DIS NICE PIG TO OGUN FO YUR LIFE
AM WANNA YUR HEAD NA AM WILL TAKE IT

MU GAV EZI NA OGUN !!!!
MU GAV OBARA NA OBATALA !!!!
MU GAV ISI NA OYA NA UKWU NA OBATARISA !!!!
KAIBU OPUPU TO JUJU ON EVER OOOOO !!!!

YUR UGLY HEAD WIL SIT ON MA ALTAR NA AM WIL MAKE A NECKLACE OF YUR FINGRS
YU WIL BE CUT IN PIECS DIRCTLEY ON DA STREET IN FRONT OF YUR RELATVS
===

Our lad writes to sister Dave:
Dear beloved in Christ Sister Dave

Please i'm very sorry for the delay response back to you on time since morning,due to my busy schedule trying to put things in place to ensure I deliver my task assignment as requested.

I decided to go to the market since morning to look for the cloths and the rod stick to buy,because i believe the tailor will disappoint me.

It's raining heavily since morning inside the big market and finally I bought some the cloths and the rod.I just return back from the market this evening.

I was inside the rain since morning going from one place to another.

hopefully I will finalize my assignment between now till September 27th 2020 latest.

By tomorrow I will buy a length of thick strong cord made by twisting together strands of hemp, sisal, nylon, or similar material to design the rope cord .

Yours In Christ

Evanlist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Good morning and thank you for your update. Can you please send me some pictures of the materials you purchased so that I can show this to the elders and ensure that they won't get impatient? It would be good if you could make sure that the pictures would reach us Saturday evening at the latest so that we can show them to the congregation at the Sunday sermon. It are our local members that make donations that will pay for the funding of your parish so they like to see the progress as well.

Be blessed
sister Dave
:D :D :D
Last edited by Birlic on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:07 am

Some very funny answer to Obi's last curses. :D
You frustrated the old man to have high blood presure and die within a short time of illnes,so shall you never have peace in your entire life?
the old man father Robert dead spirit will hunt day and night.?

you foolish demonic-possessed person.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

When a demon-possessed person dies, does the evil spirit leave the body and seek to possess another human being? 19. Can demons imitate God or angels?

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth and with the power of the Lord God Almighty we can bind all the evil spirits, demonic forces, satanic powers

True demonic possession describes a person being taken over by an intruding alien entity which is usually referred to and known as a demon.

In the mighty name of Jesus I overthrow all transaction contrary to my breakthrough, every power jamming answers to my prayers disappear, by the blood of Jesus I shake

down the seat of darkness in my heavens, I reject the power of satanic human government over my finances IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

Those that have used the power of leaves and dust against me, I decree a halt of your government over my life, I turn the table against every sorcerer in the place of

my employment, business or work, no witch or wizard will prosper in the place of my employment, business or work, All satanic power can no longer kidnap my spirit IN

THE NAME OF JESUS!

I decree and declare great casualty upon witches and wizards operating in my neighbourhood, the judgment of God shall torment the powers of darkness working against me

both at night and in the morning, the night shall carry terror and anger against all satanic powers that are standing against me, I command the storm of destruction to

gather upon every satanic power that is against my health IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!

Right now my prayers have become earthquakes and storms in the camp of the devil that is against my life, the Lord shall gather his armors against powers that are

against my intellectual growth, all sickness in my life known or unknown receive heavenly storm, all conspiracy against any part of my body receive destruction now IN

THE NAME OF JESUS!

I break out of your spell now satan.
You are a failure already.
your ends has come?
the old man spirit in heaven will hunt you
as you fustrait the old man and die.
so shall you suffer and die
The idiot was on the beach and recreated the scene with Moses and the tribe ... he sent more than 30 pictures, from which we selected some that are more representative.

The love of Christ be with you .?

Many thanks for your mutual understanding and support for me .May the good Lord, almighty God, bless and keep you forever;
grant you peace, perfect peace, courage in every endeavor.

O Lord, remove from me every form of distractions that has blocked my spiritual eyes
and ears from visions and divine instructions concerning my spiritual journey with my assistants
for the reenact scene of my task assignment to become the new parish church "Reverend" head pastor in my country Ghana in Jesus name..

hopefully by tomorrow i will complete the assignment.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Our moron, another full of hopes message:
Dearly beloved in Christ Sister Dave

The love of Christ be with you in Jesus name?

Congratulations:finally I finalize my spiritual journey reenact scene task assignment with my 7 diciples today at Labadi beach greater Accra Ghana.

Please attache is the picture..also I have a full video of the scene,but I cannot attach them by email except whatssap.

May the good Lord, almighty God, bless and keep you forever; grant you peace, perfect peace, courage in every endeavor.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson

Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

I have received your pictures and I want to thank you for sending them on time. Tomorrow the elders will be together to discuss the materials. When I hear back from them about their decision, I will let you know. Personally I am impressed by the pictures you have sent and the location that you have chosen and I believe the decision will be made in your favor.

Be blessed
sister Dave
The lad:
Greetings beloved in Christ Sister Dave

May the love of Christ be with you in Jesus name?

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .May the Lord, almighty God,bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

Dear Heavenly God, I come to you today with love, understanding, determination, and thankfulness for you always hearing me and knowing me so well.

Thank you for my life, my family, my friends and all the experiences I had upon this earth. I thank you for your guidance and light, peace and your protection. I thank you for loving me like you do.

Thanks because if it wasn’t for you, I don’t know how I would have made it.

Thank you for everything I have and for you telling me “don’t give up”. Thank you most of all for YOU, Father, son and Holy Spirit and all the angelic forces, for all you do.

Father, I give You all the glory and praise that is due to Your great name. You are so faithful. Thank You, Lord, for answered prayers and for granting me the desires of my heart today. Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth, and let there be continued peace within my heart and life.

Isaiah 12:4-5 – And you will say in that day: “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. “Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth.”

So much has happened over the last few weeks. But, I stand here today, confessing my love for You Abba, for the blessings You continue to pour out and for showing me that faith in You is so worth it.

I will continue to trust in You and know that You are the one, true living God! My prayers for the events of today have been answered and I just want to offer my heartfelt thanks to You. Lord, You are great and Your mercy endures forever.

Ephesians 5:20 – Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Manifestations of my prayers:Thank You for the precious gift of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Let there be a manifestation of other prayers I continue to pray in faith. In Jesus’ matchless name, SO BE IT… Amen and Amen!

Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father by Him.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Of course those photos be approved, so he will be invited to enter the nex stage of his Admittance process: the Monument of Faith (pyramid) and the Final Baptism Ceremony. We hoped he'd show as much dedication as before. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

Advaita
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 03 Apr 2019

Post by Advaita » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:38 pm

"So much has happened over the last few weeks. But, I stand here today, confessing my love for You Abba..."
Surprised Anderson is such a fan; I'm sure a few favourites will be on repeat :D

Money, Money, Money
The Winner Takes it All
On and On and On
Should I Laugh or Cry
...and finally Disillusion

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:00 am

^^^ LOL!

Our dear evangelist Anderson has been informed of his next task :mrgreen: ... he will probably not be pleased at all, but we hope that the promise of money and electronic products will weigh heavily and make him continue the work of the Lord.
Dear brother Anderson,
The elders have studied the pictures you have made and spoken about your willingness to be a reverend for our church. They have approved to let you continue to the final stage of the initiation process. This last task that you will need to do consists of building a monument of Faith.

Sponsorship

At the same time I will start preparing the sponsorship for the new parish. You have been appointed a budget of $10000,
- You can go to the website www.amazon.com and choose electrical products you will need for your parish. Think of laptops and mobile phones for communication, beamers, printers, scanners, etc. You need to send me a list with the following information:

- name of the product
- link to the product page
- price of the product
- amount you will need of each item
- total amount

You will also need to send me the full name and address of where you want to receive the parcel and the bank account information where you want to receive the sponsorship money.

The monument of Faith

1) And the LORD said to Moses: "Go back to Egypt, for all the men who were seeking your life are dead!" (Exodus 4.19)

- The monument resembles the spiritual basis on which you build your new parish.
- You have to build a pyramid with the dimensions of the base 10 feet (3 meters) and with the same height. It will be possible to accept a lower height (only 2 meters, but the base must be 3x3 meters.
- The materials used may be sandbags, cement bags or any bags filled with any other available materials (earth is also accepted).
- This is a sacred monument of our Faith. A remembrance to the deliverance of God's people from the grip of Pharaoh in ancient Egypt.
- On the top of the pyramid you will place a sign with the logo of our church.
- Next to the pyramid, a bench should be built for the believers to sit and pray. For the bench you can use bricks, cement, wood or any kind of available material.

I attached some sketches to help you understand the building process.

The Baptism

2) "And I have promised you that I will bring you up from the misery of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, Hethites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites--a land flowing with milk and honey." (Exodus 3.17)

- This is the Baptism Ceremony and represents The Sacred Way through which you are appointed as Local Reverend and your Parish is officially recognized as one of the our sisters-parishes.
- As in the Exodus (chapter 3.17), when Moses promises to his tribe that he will offer them milk and honey, you will have to stay in front of the Monument of the Faith and say "Our Father" prayer.
- Your position must be kneeling as if in prayer and in your arms you must hold a lamb (a baby goat will be accepted), symbolising the power of your Faith! To show everybody that you really believe and respect the spirit of the Holy Lamb!
- One of the faithful who attends the ceremony must pour some honey on your head... then, he will pour milk on your head.
- You have to raise your hands up and, with eyes looking at Heaven, you must say "the sacred words of baptism" three times. They have to be uttered very clearly!

"I baptize myself in the spirit of the Holy Lamb!
I will offer milk and honey to those who will follow ME!
Glory to the Holy Lamb!"

- The Baptism Ceremony must be video-recorded and it is also useful to take some suggestive photos during the event.

We know and understand that this last stage can take some time, so we will not wait for it to prepare the Courtesy & Sponsorship package.
Do not forget to confirm all the details I asked you to give me (address, bank account, list for the sponsorship package).
We want to see the progress made by you and your team of believers. I need you to regularly "document" all the construction's phases of the Monument of the Faith.

- I want to see photos of the place that you will choose as the "base".
- I want to see photos taken while building... the first bags.

If you have already chosen the people who will be your official assistants, we need from them the filled membership form and proof of faith picture, like you have sent us. They will receive a salary from us as well once the parish is operational.
The details of how to do the baptism ceremony will be worked out when you have finished your Monument.

Please keep us updated about the progress and send us pictures on a regular basis.
Be blessed,
sister Dave
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:05 am

Sunday 23:21 Anderson
Greetings beloved in Christ Sister Dave,

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .May the Lord, almighty God,bless and keep you forever;grant you peace, perfect peace,courage in every endeavor.

Words fall short when I try to express my sincerest gratitude for your sponsorship. When I was informed that I was being given this opportunity, I was overwhelmed with happiness.

I appreciate everything that you have done for me and I will continue to work hard.this sponsorship has given me newfound hope and the motivation I needed to complete my divine calling and my last task for building a monument of Faith for the lord.

I would like to express my deep gratitude for your generous support.

On behalf of everyone at Holy Lamb and Elders I would like to thank you (Sister Dave),for your very generous sponsorship. It has really sent a buzz through the entire Holy Lamb and Elders and everyone connected with our new parish.

1).This is to officially inform you (Sister Dave) starting from tomorrow Monday 28/9/2020 I will start my 7 day's dry fasting and prayer in respect of the new parish last task approval to thank God for bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life.

Please (Sister Dave)I want you to inform the Elders to back me up in spirituality and prayers during my 7 day's dry fasting and prayer for God to give me the strength to fight against every distractions adversaries on this project.

2).By tomorrow I will contact my land agent to verify good location site to buy and build our new parish

3).Please I want you to inform the Elders to send me all the documentation of the church through DHL speed delivery post to enable me register the church name with the Ghana Government...more so parcel the building plan together with the documents.

4).Here is the account details for the sponsorship package:

<snipped, reported>

5).Tomorrow I will list all the electrical products, name of the product and total price as requested.
more so i will send you full address to receive all the parcel?

Here's to the start of a great season. Thank you once again for your generous sponsorship.I hope that we will live up to our achievements. I promise to keep you updated of our progress.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Anderson
So he wants to pray and fast, not move a finger, and wait until the money arrives... not happening

8:39 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for your message. Please note that we did not ask you for a 7 day fasting period. We ask you to be proactive in the work for the Lord and working to get your parish operational. That is the priority at this moment. You can of course fast if you want, and we assume that you pray, but this should not stop you from working and moving forward. The elders want your parish to be operational soon so that we can start the financial support.

When you have found a piece of land where you will build the monument of faith, please inform us and send some pictures so that I can keep the elders updated about every progress that you make.

The official documents will of course be sent to you at the right time. Your parish will have to be declared officially operational by the elders and that will be after you have completed the monument of faith and your baptism. All things will be done in the right time, you don't have to worry about these things.

I have given the bank account information you sent me to brother Emmanuel from accounting. He will make sure that the funds will be transferred as soon as your parish is operational. When you send me the list of the products you need, please also send me the address where you want to receive them and I will make sure that they will all be sent there.

Only one question remains. Who is <name of the account holder>? I have never heard that name and if I remember correctly, it is not your name either. I want to be sure that the funds will be sent to the right person.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:07 am

- It seems that our idiot has a sponsor, which fills my soul with joy. :D :D :D
- In the end, not only will Anderson be "the fool of the village", but he will also have many debts.
- As the saying goes, we have a WIN-WIN situation. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

firstly: my 7 days fasting and prayers is my personal decision to improve my spiritual back up for the new parish.

my land agent have found a piece of land this morning on a very good location and he promise to take me to the located site tomorrow for survey and viewing of the environment.

I will send you the list of the products you requested from me and total cost price by tomorrow i'm very busy today trying to put things in place?

(Olowee Shieyu is my financial Trustee Treasurer)

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

It fills me with joy to hear that you are making serious work of this. It is like a dream is coming true to see the parish in Accra Ghana take form. It has been a desire of us for so long and I'm glad that the Lord brought you on our path.
I have updated the elders and we are all looking forward to receive the pictures of the site tomorrow.

Be blessed
Dave
Last edited by Birlic on Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:22 am

Our idiot seems to be very determined to become a Reverend, so he started looking for a plot of land on which to build the Pyramid. Together with Sister Tina (his concubine / wife) he identified a suitable plot of land and sent the necessary pictures. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .I'm very glad for your kindness and support for me.
We just return back from the site this morning together with my agent/Secretary..
Please attached is the pictures of the landed property located site and the lady inside the picture is my Secretary to the new parish also she's is my agent,her name is (Sister Tina) she's is a motivator to me on this new parish task assignment calling project.

All the ancient condemn abandoned building inside the land will be dispose by bulldozer laying tractor with caterpillar trackors.

also there is an Empty land inside the located site..please i want you to choose among the option below inside the pictures?

Regards to the electrical products I want you to choose for me,because I do not know much about online website or www.amazon.com I'm a novice to this internet stuff?

Here is a few list number's of electrical products we needed for now.. I want you to choose for me.

1).I need 4 peaices of laptops,9 mobile phones,2 beamers,3 printers,2 scanners,(4 flat screen television set sizes 50" 43.6" 110.7 cm24.5" 62.2 cm) etc.please choose

for me.Your kind and caring heart have meant so much to me in my time of need. Thank you very much your kindness and support.

"You will also need to send me the full name and address of where you want to receive the parcel and to receive:"

Here is the full names and address of where I want to receive the parcel:
Please I want you to send all the parcel through DHL speed post delivery via:
Receivers Names:(sister Tina's full name)
Address:(****** Achimota Village Greater Accra Ghana)

When times are dark, your kindness and love are a light that guides me through. Thank you so much for your soft and devoted heart.

Above all: I will be very glad to invite you to come over to my country Ghana immediately as soon as the parish been operational?

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson

Sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for sending me the pictures of the location. I have sent them to father Eduard and he will contact you about them.

About the electrical products, I can not make the decision for your parish. You know best the situation and the things you will need exactly so I advise you to please consult with one of your official assistants or someone else you think you can trust with this and have him make a list for you and send it to me. I have plenty of work to do and I can not guess about what another parish needs.

We are looking forward to meeting you once the parish is operational. Thank you for your kind invitation, though it is our habit to visit every new parish. Due to the pandemic I believe that your parish will be operational before we will have the chance to visit you, but we will definitely visit to see the great work you are doing for the community in Ghana.

Be blessed
Our moron, to sister Dave:

I'm delighted with your kindness and support for me,may the mighty hands of God rest upon your life in Jesus name.

Alright I will consult one of my official assistants he's a computer science student he told me he knows much about online marketing amazon trading and product?

I will get back to you immediately as soon as he compile the list to me.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
Obviously, Father Edward is delighted with the evolution of the situation and expresses his agreement regarding the construction site of the Pyramid. Indirectly, I also told him to complete all the formalities of accession by October 15 (to establish a generous development budget). :mrgreen:
Son,
Let me confess I'm delighted with everything that Sister Dave has told me about you; regarding the commitment and dedication with which you get involved in the work of the Lord and regarding the promptness with which you respond to our messages. I feel that our late brother Robert has seen in you a great man and a generous soul; who deserves to receive all that is most valuable and best; our recognition and appreciation. Hallelujah, amen!

I saw those pictures and I accept that the Sacred Monument of the Faith be built there, in that place, to the glory of the Holy Lamb! If all goes well and, as I see it and as Sister Dave tells me, everything is in accordance with our procedures, then it will probably be possible for your parish to be inaugurated before the work of the Council begins (October 15) and we will probably be able to take your parish into account when setting development budgets.

Be blessed my son, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard
Let the lads come to me!

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:36 am

Our dear brother Anderson sent the list of electronic products he chose for his "parish." Only products of strict necessity. :D :D :D

Here is the list number's of electrical products you requested me to send across to you..?

1).I need 4 pieces of laptops:????

Product information
Capacity:8GB Ram | 256GB SSD
Technical Details

Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch HD Touch screen
Flagship High Performance Laptop PC
|Intel Core i5-7200U | 8GB Ram | 256GB SSD | Bluetooth | WiFi | Windows 10 (Black)

Standing screen display size 15.6 Inches
Screen Resolution 1366x768
Max Screen Resolution HD 1366x768
Memory Speed 2133 MHz
Graphics Coprocessor Intel HD Graphics 620
Chipset Brand Intel
Card Description Integrated
Wireless Type 802.11bgn, 802.11b, 802.11b/g
Number of USB 2.0 Ports 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
Other Technical Details
Brand Dell
Series Dell I3567
Item model number Dell I3567
Hardware Platform PC
Operating System Windows 10
Item Weight 5.07 pounds
Product Dimensions 19.5 x 13.7 x 3 inches
Item Dimensions LxWxH 19.5 x 13.7 x 3 inches
Color Black
Processor Brand Intel
Processor Count 2
Computer Memory Type SODIMM
Flash Memory Size 256
Hard Drive Interface Solid State
Hard Drive Rotational Speed 12 RPM
Optical Drive Type BD-R
Power Source AC & Battery
Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.

Price: $750.00

2).9 mobile phones

Product description:
Samsung Galaxy A20s A207M 32GB
DUOS GSM Unlocked Phone
(International Variant/US Compatible LTE)
- Black

Service Provider Gsm
Brand SAMSUNG
Display Size 6.5 Inches
Operating System Android
Memory Storage Capacity 32 GB
Color: Black
Size:32GB + 64GB SD Bundle
Price: $160.00

3).2 beamers

4).3 printers product:
HP ENVY 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer, Mobile Print, Scan & Copy, Works with Alexa (5SE16A)
Style: Printer
Printer Output Type Color
Color White
Printing Technology Inkjet
Brand HP
Printing Media Type Paper (plain)
Price:$129.89

5).printers product and scanner,photo copy are all in one

6).4 flat screen television set sizes 50" 43.6" 110.7 cm24.5" 62.2 cm

Samsung UN43RU7100FXZA Flat 43-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model)
Brand Samsung Electronics
Resolution 4K
Connections Wireless, Bluetooth, USB, HDMI
Display Technology LED
Supported Internet Services Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, Browser
Price:1,890

Total:$12,929

Here is the full names and address of where I want to receive the parcel:
Please I want you to send all the parcel through DHL speed post delivery via:
Receivers Names:(sister Tina's full name)
Address:(********* Achimota Village Greater Accra Ghana)

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
sister Dave:
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you for the list that you have sent to me. I do have a few objections.
I told you that the budget for the products is 10000,-. You have exceeded this by 20%, this needs to be corrected.
Also I have asked you to send me direct links to the product pages so that I will order the right products.
Please correct these issues and send me a new list with the complete information, so that I can start placing the orders.

Be blessed
sister Dave
Anderson, another list:

Here is the list number's of electrical products you requested me to send across to you..?

Numbers of 9 mobile phones was reduce to (9)
The numbers of 3 flat screen television set sizes 50" 43.6" 110.7 cm24.5" 62.2 cm
Reduce from 4 to (3)

(Total cost price:$9,702)

1).I need 4 pieces of laptops:????

Product information
Capacity:8GB Ram | 256GB SSD
Technical Details

Dell Inspiron 15.6 Inch HD Touch screen
Flagship High Performance Laptop PC
|Intel Core i5-7200U | 8GB Ram | 256GB SSD | Bluetooth | WiFi | Windows 10 (Black)

Standing screen display size 15.6 Inches
Screen Resolution 1366x768
Max Screen Resolution HD 1366x768
Memory Speed 2133 MHz
Graphics Coprocessor Intel HD Graphics 620
Chipset Brand Intel
Card Description Integrated
Wireless Type 802.11bgn, 802.11b, 802.11b/g
Number of USB 2.0 Ports 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
Other Technical Details
Brand Dell
Series Dell I3567
Item model number Dell I3567
Hardware Platform PC
Operating System Windows 10
Item Weight 5.07 pounds
Product Dimensions 19.5 x 13.7 x 3 inches
Item Dimensions LxWxH 19.5 x 13.7 x 3 inches
Color Black
Processor Brand Intel
Processor Count 2
Computer Memory Type SODIMM
Flash Memory Size 256
Hard Drive Interface Solid State
Hard Drive Rotational Speed 12 RPM
Optical Drive Type BD-R
Power Source AC & Battery
Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.

Price: $750.00

2).8 mobile phones

Product description:
Samsung Galaxy A20s A207M 32GB
DUOS GSM Unlocked Phone
(International Variant/US Compatible LTE)
- Black

Service Provider Gsm
Brand SAMSUNG
Display Size 6.5 Inches
Operating System Android
Memory Storage Capacity 32 GB
Color: Black
Size:32GB + 64GB SD Bundle
Price: $160.00

3).2 beamers

4).3 printers product:
) HP ENVY 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer, Mobile Print, Scan & Copy, Works with Alexa (5SE16A
Style: Printer
Printer Output Type Color
Color White
Printing Technology Inkjet
Brand HP
Printing Media Type Paper (plain)
Price:$129.89

5).printers product and scanner,photo copy are all in one

6).3 flat screen television set sizes 50" 43.6" 110.7 cm24.5" 62.2 cm

Samsung UN43RU7100FXZA Flat 43-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model)
Brand Samsung Electronics
Resolution 4K
Connections Wireless, Bluetooth, USB, HDMI
Display Technology LED
Supported Internet Services Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, Browser
Price:1,890

(Total cost price:$9,702)

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Evangelist Anderson
... another message from him:
===

We decided to accept this last list, because we want the idiot to start building the pyramid. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let the lads come to me!

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:59 am

It is good to see that greed has not overtaken this lad just yet. A lot of lads would go crazy making "wish lists"!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:55 pm

Sister Dave wrote to our lad.
Dear brother Anderson,

Thank you once again for your list. It is not exactly according to the requirements, but I have asked brother Sven to look at it. He knows a lot about technical and electrical things, and he assured me that he will tell me exactly the products to order for you, so you don't have to worry about this. He said he needs a day, but will be done tomorrow and I will start ordering the products in the next few days.
I hope that you are making progress on the monument of faith. It would be appreciated if you would tell me what you have done so far and even better if you could send me a few pictures, on Saturday evening at the latest, because we want to show them at the Sunday sermon to the congregation here.
One more thing I need to mention is that your assistants need to fill out the membership form and make the proof of faith picture like you have done. Because they will receive a monthly salary, just like you, they need to be official members of our church as well. Please make sure to get these forms and pictures to me as soon as possible. You told me that you have found 4 people a while ago, but we expect you to appoint 12 persons in total.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
(If I remember correctly brother Sven had no issues compiling a list in the past :lol: )

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:40 pm

I am curious if he really realizes that the delivery address for the parcel (Sister Tina's address) is the same address as the one he wrote in his Application for Membership. From the photos, we understood that she is his wife / concubine, but he did not confirm anything yet. I'm thinking of taking advantage of this observation somehow. :D :D :D
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:47 pm

lol. I didn't even realize that

Brother Anderson is trying to manipulate sister Dave and he needs a bit of slapping and a reminder of his position

16:19 Anderson

Many thanks for your kindness and support for me .I appreciate your kindness and support for me.
Please don't get it twisted with me I already send you pictures of the great task assignment at the sea water with 7 of my disciple for now remaining 5 people,which you commented on them,so why are you bringing me back to 4 people again.please what is going on over there.please i'm a sincere and honest person my word is my bond.

Yes i am making progress on the monument of faith for the new parish.?
Please i will advice you to show the elders the landed property site i send to you few days ago,I have a lot of things doing at the moment trying to put things in place for my spiritual strength to withstand every obstacles.

absolutely all my people must fill out the membership form and make the proof of faith picture like I have done earlier,of which i already explain to them earlier that immediately after the inauguration of the new parish by the elders every protocol must duly observe and put in place.you don't have to worry about me how to coordinate things.

my only problem now is a financial aid to speed up the project.I have spent all the little money I earn recently for mobilizing and all my people are jobless with kids that going around to look for a daily job to provide for their family..so sometime i use my own little money to convince them to made their self available for me on any special assignment.please try to understand my perspective?

Above all, you are a chosen generation to my life, a royal priesthood to my community, a holy nation song to my breakthrough Sister Dave,I strongly believe that you can defend my interest on my behalf?

1 Peter 2:9–12:But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of

darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

What are distinguishing marks of the people of God which separate them from the world?

1 Peter 2:8–9:Peter has just been talking about how Christ is the capstone, the foundation of the house of God. The world did not receive him; they stumbled over him.

He came like a servant when they were expecting a king. He came to suffer when they were expecting a conqueror. As the Jews rejected him at his coming, so has the rest

of the unbelieving world rejected and stumbled over him ever since. Listen again to what Peter says:

And, “A stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.” They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for.
But you are a chosen people.

With very best regards.

Stay blessed.

Anderson
16:36 Anderson
CHILDREN AND YOUTH:I strongly believe that these ministries will guide our children and youth to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to grow, share and model their Christian Faith.

Children’s Ministry Jesus said, Let the children come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these in Matthew 19:14

Mission Our mission is to guide children into a relationship with Christ through biblical teaching and values.

Our vision is to have our children to become spiritually empowered believers who are actively devoted to Christ in their home, school and community

Peacefully

Anderson
16:42 Sister Dave
Dear brother Anderson,

As you might be aware I have more people that I am guiding and it is easy to get confused with small details. You say you now have 5 helpers available to become your official assistants. Please note that not everybody helping you execute a task has to be an official assistant who will receive a salary when your parish is operational, it is very common to have volunteers helping you execute several tasks, they do not get a salary and don't have to fill out a form at this point. Also you can't expect me to see from a picture who you have chosen to become your official assistants. I do not appreciate your anger towards me over such a small matter.

There is no need for you to advise me on what to do. I already showed the elders the pictures of the land and father Ed and he contacted you two days ago about this. Please keep in mind that you are not in the position to direct us on how to operate. We are doing things in a certain way for years and we will keep doing them the same way. We can not deviate from our protocols, because our God is a God of order, not one of disorder.

You say that your assistants will fill the forms and make their pictures after the inauguration and I want to remind you of what I just told you. You can not dictate the way we do things. This is our protocol and you have to follow the same protocol. We need you to have your assistants make the pictures and fill out their forms and send it to me. How much effort is this? I will not worry about this, because I trust that you will understand and follow these simple instructions.

Financial aid is being prepared for you, as I already mentioned. We are preparing the sponsorship parcel for you and the funds will be made available as well. After you have completed the monument of faith and the baptism ritual, your parish will be declared officially operational and we can send the funds directly to your bank account.

I hope that you understand that all our protocols need to be followed and we can not deviate from them. I also expect you not to address me in the same rude way you just did, because if this will happen again, I will have to report it to the elders.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
It is true, I forgot how many assistants he appointed, so I just guessed when I mentioned 4 earlier, but since it is the lad's fault always, he's not in the position to scold me for it :lol: