Returning to the bait

News items and topics not related to baiting.
Hugh Jundys
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Returning to the bait

Post by Hugh Jundys » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:54 am

After 14 years, it's great to be back. I've visited the old forum a few times, totally forgot my old password, etc, etc, etc.

If I told you the thread where you'd find most of my posts over there, I might be banned pretty quickly, so I'll beg crashhoot's mercy. But yes, I still have hardcore ADHD.

So what's the going trophy these days? Have the lads figured out that they don't get money when they tattoo themselves? Have there been any good safaris lately sending scammers into the deadliest parts of the world a la YeaWhatever?

I can't wait to get back into the archives and get up to date with what this community has done and is doing in the world. The hosting game has been stepped up, I can see that... and it's great to see what ShiverMetimbers started flourish so many years later.

Security has got to be more important these days than ever before.

So I am going to go back to Eater University, play around in there for a while, and come out swinging.

Yeehaw!
I dont want to report you to the nearest FIB...But am a man of God iwould,not like to involve you in that kind of shit.please for god sake, do as i have instructed befor i change my mind. - Mr. John

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Returning to the bait

Post by Padme » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:10 pm

I was around 14 years ago.... what was your user name then? With an intro like that, you can't leave us hanging. :D
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥

ale62
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by ale62 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:27 pm

Hugh Jundys wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:54 am After 14 years, it's great to be back. I've visited the old forum a few times, totally forgot my old password, etc, etc, etc.

If I told you the thread where you'd find most of my posts over there, I might be banned pretty quickly, so I'll beg crashhoot's mercy. But yes, I still have hardcore ADHD.

So what's the going trophy these days? Have the lads figured out that they don't get money when they tattoo themselves? Have there been any good safaris lately sending scammers into the deadliest parts of the world a la YeaWhatever?

I can't wait to get back into the archives and get up to date with what this community has done and is doing in the world. The hosting game has been stepped up, I can see that... and it's great to see what ShiverMetimbers started flourish so many years later.

Security has got to be more important these days than ever before.

So I am going to go back to Eater University, play around in there for a while, and come out swinging.

Yeehaw!
Welcome back! :D

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:54 pm

Welcome back
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:47 pm

Padme wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:10 pm I was around 14 years ago.... what was your user name then? With an intro like that, you can't leave us hanging. :D
And...they're gone. Guess we're going to have to wait another 14 years.
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:54 am

It's ok. You and I will still be here then. :D
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥