His first email came in on my catching account on July 20th with the usual story of a dead uncle or something and lots of millions of dollars.
Until that, I was just poking for bank accounts and trying some tricks to get them off script.
This one has a nice part in his email, wich fitted into my story, I wanted to work with.
My catcher is Egon Olsen (Some danish people might remember the name, as it was a famous danish gangleader in a series of movies in the 70ies an 80ies). Egon is 76 years old, rich and sometimes a little bit slow in his brain.Also you should consider to give a part of the amount to the poorest
He has a secretary, named Barbara Fisher, not that old, but well in her 60ies. She is sometimes a little bit flirty with the lads.
I have a third account, calles Chester Higgins, but he didn't yet joined the party.
Egon answered the lad, that he needs help for founding a NGO in Togo, called the sacred heart foundation. (Yes, I hijacked the name from scrubs)
The lad should be the manager of sacred heart Togo, to distriute the money wich is coming through donations from Europe.
I absolutely ignored his bogus of the millions and he knew better to mention it again.
If you know a trustworthy person who is willing to take part in this, please contact him so that we can get in touch.
of course he knew...
He even asked friends to help him.
I kept working on him one mail per day.
Last week I sent him some questions to answer. BEcause the foundation wants to know, who wants to be with the gang.
Some easter eggs are in the sheet, but Desmond didn't stumble across them.
today I got his answers:
Well, I guess he didn't bother to read the filling help.
Below are the answers to your Question.
1. Surname: OTIKA
2. Date of Birtrh: 03/05/1968
3. Nationality: TOGOLESE.
4. Place of Birth (City/Contry): LOME TOGO.
5. FULL ADDRESS: Rue:36, Boulevard Avenue. BP: 3162 Kagura,Lome Togo,
6. EDUCATION: UNIVERSITY GRADE
7. Years of school visited: GRDUATED 1990.
8. Do you have a Driving License: NO BUT HAVE MY PRACTISING LICENSE.
9. Have you been in a Foreign Country: YES. GHANA.
10. What kind of Religion Do you practice: CHRISTIANITY.
11. What is your Current Job Description: PRACTISING LAW
12. How Much Money Per a Month is your wage?: SELF EMPLOYED.
13. Do you have Children: FOUR CHILDREN.
RELATING TO WORK WITH CHILDREN/ WELFARE OF CHILDREN.
1. How many Children Should be in one Classt learn Properly: 30-35 PUPILS.
2. If you think about your City. how many Children are in need for a
School: THOUSANDS OF CHILREN ARE IN NEEDS.
3. What is your opinion important to a Mordern School: SPROTS
FACILITY, LIBRARY AND COMPUTER ROOM WILL BE NEEDED.
4. Please Draw a blue print of a school which covers the needs of your
City: LOME TOGO IS A CAPITAL CITY OF TOGO.
1. If you are a Christian which verse is your favorite verse in the
Bible?.ISAIAH 60 VRS 1
2. Quote is your favoritr part in the Bible: ISAIAH 60 VRS 1
3. If you take a look in a tree which part is most important of it.
4. Write down a usual working days of yours: NOT NECESSARY
5. Write Down a Usual Weekend day: NOT NECESSARY
6. If you Own a Car, are offensive or defensive? NOT NECESSARY
7. Do you ever Serve in the Military or did you took in a war? NOT NECESSARY
Thanks for your time hope this has answered your questions.
Desmond Otika, LLB.
Otika & Advocate.
I wanted, him to write with his hand on a white sheet of paper.
Also, he misunderstood some of the questions.
That will be a week of fun and emails where he has to do his homework.