Forex scammers

For the discussion of non-419 related miscellaneous scams.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Forex scammers

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:49 am

Some info about their modus operandi here.
https://againstscammers.com/forex-scam-how-i-got-double-teamed-by-finance-scammers/

Romance scammers also target victims this way.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Re: Forex scammers

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:13 pm

I've spent two weeks baiting one such scammer. The first lad to ever actually try to scam me. All the others were adopted. Safe to bait as all he knew was my given name and that I was in a UK care home. Bait to be published shortly.
I got a fake cloned website out of him, but searching for names, phrases, and photos had loads of hits. There are dozens of virtually identical sites at least., so little point in having it shut down.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000