Who's got the best medical siggy line?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Yabadabadoo
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Who's got the best medical siggy line?

Post by Yabadabadoo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:43 pm

Looking back on a few old baits I was delighted to see that baiters can sometimes endanger the health of our scammer friends. So how about some medical bulletins? What's your best siggy line with a medical content? I'll start off with poor Mrs. Rose, who was struck down when she found her payment had been chopped (don't worry, she recovered enough for a couple more trips to Moneygram):
I was rushed to hospital after reading this mail; I was unable to control myself and that caused my B P to rise high and when I was taking to hospital the doctor advice I must be admitted if I want to live
Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper