This could be the start of something beautiful

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb
This could be the start of something beautiful

Post by MasterBaiter » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:19 am

So, this is my very first bait.
I came across this organization a few months ago when I was looking for a puppy to adopt. They're stationed in Guama and fly puppies out to the states.
I was interested in a puppy, so I filled out the application. Ive filled out tons of adoption applications, so I pretty much knew what questions to expect.
Well, this application was kind of short but I didn't think anything of it. I got a response right away. That set off a red flag for me, because it usually takes a few days or a few weeks to hear back from adoption organizations. I asked them how do I know its not a scam, and they provided me with links to articles of how they've helped puppies.

The gist was that they're flying puppies out to the states on august 22nd. The cost of the puppy plus the cost of the flight was $750 which would be payed with paypal.
I told them I didn't have the money right away (I really didn't; this isn't the scambait, this was me being slightly scammed) and they asked how soon I could send it. As a test I said "on the 20th"
They said something along the lines of "We talked to our team and cannot accept payment that late because it could leave the puppy stranded if you choose to back out last minute. Could you send a partial payment to hold the puppy?"
I told them I couldn't and they told me to try next month before they send out that month's group of puppies.

SO that brings me to today.
I decided to test to see if they're lads or not.
I came back as Betty, an older woman looking for a dog.
I filled out the application with fake info, and answered the questions somewhat "correctly" but threw in some answers that legit adoption organizations wouldn't really be ok with. One question was "How would you handle your dog biting or barking?" and I said "Well I won't take any back talk"
(Usually adoption organizations look for answers about how you would train your dog, and since I know a little about dog training, my REAL answer on dog applications is alot longer and detailed)

But here's the big give away:
When asked which dog Im interested in, I made up names that aren't on their website.
Hailie and Jade (Homage to Eminem's daughter) Those dogs don't exist on their adoptable animals page.

They responded right away.
Here's their response:
Hi Betty!

Thank you for your adoption application

Halia and Jade were adopted with our last flight, but we have just begun posting puppies for our next flight! Check out Nigiri, Todd, and Greyson so far. We will be posting more as photos come available.

Are you looking for a girl or boy? Certain color or breed type mix?

Im going to wait 24 hours of course, and respond with
Oh what a shame
Do you have any more hush puppies available?

For those who don't know, hush puppies are a type of food.

Im really excited about this and can't wait to see where this goes. Since this is my very first bait, I want to share it with you all as I go.
If any of you would like to give ideas or guide me in a better direction throughout, that's totally welcome.
"I don't not tell you to rearch it on google, I asked you to open the card and take of the card and removed label that cover the code. Look at here. Don't asked me question again. If you can't do it just forget about it. Because I have tried a lot." - Charles

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: This could be the start of something beautiful

Post by sparky905 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:34 am

Pet scams are big money, and a lot of people are taken in, so it was good you spotted this with your original application. Even better is you came back under an assumed name. When baiting these people you must do it under fake names and addresses so it cannot be linked to your real identity. These are criminals and don't take lightly to people who mess with them, and they have been known to exact revenge if you used actual personal info.
It is good to keep them engaged in dialogue and such, keep wasting their time.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:04 am

Puppy scammers are the scum of the earth. Be sure to post the details on Scamwarners.com so others are not taken in by the scam - if someone googles the email address, they can come across helpful information before it's too late. Bait safely, and go get 'em!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:44 pm

Kitty La Gore wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:04 am Puppy scammers are the scum of the earth. Be sure to post the details on Scamwarners.com so others are not taken in by the scam - if someone googles the email address, they can come across helpful information before it's too late. Bait safely, and go get 'em!
Yes I definitely have posted there! Thanks for the heads up as well.
"I don't not tell you to rearch it on google, I asked you to open the card and take of the card and removed label that cover the code. Look at here. Don't asked me question again. If you can't do it just forget about it. Because I have tried a lot." - Charles

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:46 pm

sparky905 wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:34 am Pet scams are big money, and a lot of people are taken in, so it was good you spotted this with your original application. Even better is you came back under an assumed name. When baiting these people you must do it under fake names and addresses so it cannot be linked to your real identity. These are criminals and don't take lightly to people who mess with them, and they have been known to exact revenge if you used actual personal info.
It is good to keep them engaged in dialogue and such, keep wasting their time.
Thank you so much for that compliment. I was pretty proud that I spotted that out. And no, I have an address I made up completely that doesn't actually exist. Also for lulz its called Fayecurs Road (Fakers Road)