If you can't trust the PM, who can you trust?

News items and topics not related to baiting.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

If you can't trust the PM, who can you trust?

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:17 pm

SPECIAL REPORT: Boris Johnson's Latest Investment Has Experts in Awe And Big Banks Terrified
British citizens are already raking in millions of pounds from home using this "wealth loophole" - but is it legitimate?

READ MORE
British politician Boris Johnson, has made a name for himself as a brash straight-talker who doesn't mind being honest about how he makes his money. [Citation needed]
Last week, he appeared on "National Observer" and announced a new "wealth loophole" which he says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months. Boris Johnson urged everyone in United Kingdom to jump on this amazing opportunity before the big banks shut it down for good.
And sure enough,minutes after the interview was over, HSBC called to stop Boris Johnson's interview from being aired- it was already too late.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000

Botond501
Not quite a Newb
Re: If you can't trust the PM, who can you trust?

Post by Botond501 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:07 pm

I have seen sites with similar descriptions but with Hungarian politicians, like PM Viktor Orbán or Mayor Gergely Karácsony. They were in English or broken Hungarian, I don't remember. I am almost sure you can find them with all the PM and presidents of the world.