More orphans...now with Safari content (possibly?)

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

More orphans...now with Safari content (possibly?)

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:17 am

After losing our last lad who grew skeptical and impatient, the church has stumbled across another greedy lad who represents another non existent orphanage in Ghana.
Originally he was trying to get payment for a compensation scam. Then he told me he usually works alone by pretending to be a minister who will, for a fee, Where I pray for some client and quote some bible verses to them. He has started quoting scripture to the church already, so we are off to a good start.

The story is basically the same, my character has brought together the church with a group of needy children. Can the church find it in their hearts to help just in time for Christmas? Is there enough time to pull together a Christmas miracle? Can we gather the resources and find a reliable shipping company who will guarantee delivery on time???

The committee had its meeting today and our minister sent this off to the lad, hoping he finds this acceptable.
My dear sir:

It has been a long day here as we get ready for Christmas. At times it seems we are working against the tides of the world in that as we prepare to celebrate Christ's arrival, the world waits for Santa and toys. I don't mind the "magic" of gifts, but wish Christ was foremost in people's minds.

We had our meeting today and as promised I said I would update you. Here is our proposal for you, and we do trust it will be acceptable. Our committee took under advisement many different requests for assistance, yours included. We discussed, sometimes in a rather animated manner, whether to help one group in a large manner or offer smaller gifts to multiple institutions. There are benefits to each as can understand. In the end however, we have decided to focus a large portion of our assistance on your group. Our other resources will be directed to helping those closer to our own community.

We have put together a tentative listing of donations which we will ship to you, so we will need a mailing address. I don't have the final list as yet, but it will include electronic devices for the children to use for fun and education. There will also be some gaming consoles and other supplies. We have also agreed to sponsor each children for $250 each, which works out, with 52 children, to a cash donation of $13,000.

All details are yet to be worked out, but I do think you can feel confident this will assist your group in meeting the challenges which you face. I must be truthful, this is a larger group of children than we were anticipating. However, we will rise to the occasion!

I will be in touch tomorrow with some more concrete details. I should be heading home now as it is getting late. However, I did want to share the good news as soon as I could.

Bless you in your good works in Ghana. As Christ said "feed my lambs". Together we will do this.
The only concern at present is that this lad seems awfully anxious to hurry this and is almost too eager to please. Hopefully it all works out.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Botond501
Not quite a Newb
Re: More orphans.......

Post by Botond501 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:16 pm

Let's hope these orphans will get their special Christmas gifts, not like those poor ones with the former athlete pastor.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:04 pm

Our lad got cold feet, so another of my characters worked on a lad. Hopefully this works out much better.

The lad claims to be a pastor and does not want to be a complete and utter thief. Instead, he proposes we give a share to charity to ease his conscience.
Therefore,if you would agree,We share the proceeds to four.One for
you,one for me,one for B,then we take one part to the motherless
or less priledged home physically and give them to proof that we really
did what we supposed to do than eating the whole thing without
fulfilling the cause we for which the church sent it, by so doing, God
himself will regard was for assisting the needy and bless us
Let us hope the lad takes the bait. What a scumbag.......but aren't they all????
Dear Mr Q:

Each year around Christmas time, my church, the Church of the H*** L***, sends gifts and assistance to help children and families both locally and overseas. We receive many submissions, including yours. I was hoping you could assist me by providing an idea of the nature of your work, how many children will need help, and what are your specific needs. We do try to assist with keeping a roof over their heads, and food in their bellies. However, at this time of the rolling year, when want is most keenly felt and abundance rejoices, we would like to not just address "needs" but a few "wants" as well.
Please provide a short summation for us and I will take this information to the committee for consideration. It is already December, so we will need to move quickly on this.

Thank you for your time

F****** C*******
pastor
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:44 pm

Our lad has replied with a lengthy wish list. Here is the key element though, actual numbers. Somehow, I didn't think "old widows" meant someone 49. Maybe when I was 16 I might have thought that, now my views have changed LOL I think a "Gil" is really a "girl".

These gives us 29 (Twenty Nine) Boys and Gils and 4(Four) old widows between the ages of 49 and 60.

This lad is a pastor and the "prize" is to be split between my character, the original scammer, the "pastor" and the orphanage. The pastor explained that if the orphans at least receive something, then stealing the rest is acceptable. Pathetic.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:18 pm

The church held a late meeting yesterday and approved the lad for assistance.
The good news is that you have been selected as one of the groups we will be helping. We have chosen two recipients here in Canada, and two overseas, one in Ivory Coast, and your own group. What has convinced the Outreach Committee is that you not only have children, but widows too. We often hear of people being marginalised, and your embracing of the widows is like a breath of fresh air.
Our minster tends to be wordy but he finished his note to the lad as follows:
Let us walk together on this journey of faith, trust and God's love to build better lives.
This morning, Rev F****** received good news from Ghana.
Yes by the Grace of God, we shall walk together on this journey of faith, Trust and God's love to build better lives to the Kingdom of God. I wait for your next message and actions as mentioned in your mail.
Peace be unto you
Now to gather up the harvest and find a reliable means of shipping it overseas.........

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:52 pm

It has been a busy day at the offices of the church of the H*** L***. With so many "welcome packages" to prepare, the congregation is running around like little elves all busy with their appointed tasks. The church is always giving away books it's people have written since no one seems to buy them. The Sunday school children as ever, are anxious to make new friends across the world too. It is a genuine "feel good" moment.

The covering letter for this also includes the line
You will be able to play Santa Claus to these children and use that fictional character as the venue to express God's love to His children!
Hopefully he will put on a costume and send us a picture!

* 29 kids and 4 widows @ $250 per head is $8250 rounded to $8500 Cdn.
* 8 cell phones (used)
* 12 laptops (used)
* 2 x-box gaming consoles
* 20 bedding sets
* various Canadian themed food items such as maple syrup, poutine gravy mix, pemmican, and recipes
* a copy of Larissa S******'s "Recipe for Faith: Shawarma and other Rotisserie Recipes for the Soul"
* a copy of Dr P****law's book "God, grant me patience, but hurry! Lessons in faith and patience in a fast paced world"
* Sunday School video of the children singing various musical numbers including "You are my Sunshine", "It's a small world" "Away in a manger"
* assortment of clothing from our summer camp "Camp H*** Lamb" including shorts and t-shirts
* 3 fishing rods/reel combos for teaching youth the value of patience and to help provide food

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:10 pm

It seems our lad is not only interested but is taking charge. He is using the name of a retired high profile gov't official from Ghana, so he was given the option of accepting the package himself or a "trusted associate". Strangely enough, he chose option "B". LOL He is also now dictating how the money will be sent...which is fine since he will be ignored first. Best to collect the pig itself first though.

Beloved in The Lord.
Good afternoon.
I have read your encouraging mail and the contents well understood.Every one here is happy that this years celebration of the Birth of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST will be in a happier dimension.I will send you the name ,Identity and address of my close confidant who will have to pick up the items.I will as well send you and account where we can receive the money since the money will not be placed in the parcel for security reasons.I will send you the informations later today.
Thanks and God Bless you real good.
Pastor R******

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:42 pm

since the money will not be placed in the parcel for security reasons
Too bad the Silver Foxes (doing the packing of the parcel) won't get that memo!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:54 pm

A greedy lad is an anxious lad.....he is replying much more quickly now, thinking money is on its way. He has coughed up a pig in anticipation of the money and provided a receiver for the package. Life is good!

The minister at the church writes to the lad, very folksy and chatty.
Tonight we are having a Carol Sing and Fundraising for our various charity recipients. Our children will be singing, as well as the regular choir. Once we have the parishioners in the "mood", we appeal for donations. It is all expected and done in a good natured manner to ensure resources for our various pledges. We will be praying over the gifts and asking them to be put to their intended purpose of doing God's work.
Then, appealing to the lad to further engage:
Do you have a favourite Christmas Carol sir? I am torn between "It came upon a Midnight Clear" and the inspiring "Hark the Herald Angels Sing". My wife Gayle has the Christmas music playing at home, the home decorated, and all manner of treats and surprises for our grandchildren. We are blessed.
The lad is replying full of joy of the season
I wish you all a successful carol sing and Fund raising. To be honest I love this Carol song so much...(LONG TIME AGO IN BTHELEHEM SO THE HOLY BIBLE SAY....,MARYS BOY CHILD JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN ON CHRISTMAS DAY...HARK NOW HEAR THE ANGELS SING".....,A KING WAS BORN TODAY..MEN WILL LIVE FOR EVED MORE BECAUSE OF CHRISTMAS DAY ETC).I LOVE THE SONG SO MUCH.

Everyone here is praying for your successful outing tonite.Please do let me know when the shipment is made so that I will coordinate the same with Osei Agnes. Also if the money is sent, just send me the transaction slip so that it will be used to cash the money. Acknowledge receipt please and confirm if the information sent is ok as expected.
As Bertje said though, what if those church ladies, in their zeal to wrap everything, send the money in the package? Since they were sending packages to two Canadian recipients, they just did the same for the overseas packages without a second thought. A simple misunderstanding I'm sure...........

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:20 pm

With the Carol Sing occupying his time, our local minister had little time for emails...on purpose. So the lad has sent a "gentle reminder" that he is still out there and waiting!
Good Morning.

I hope the Carol of yesterday went well and was successful. (successful as in lucrative no doubt....) We had prayed for its success and believed God that all will work out well. I hope the people sang well to the Glory of God. (and to the enrichment of your wallet)

Also I want to confirm that you received the last information I sent to you confirming the details as you requested.

Acknowledge receipt please. (in other words, please acknowledge that the money is directed to my evil purposes!!!)

God Bless you sir.
I wonder if the congregation would sing as heartily as they did if they knew the recipient was only going to direct 25% of the funds to the intended cause??? A quick reply will help the lad's anxiety and build his greed/anticipation just a little bit more.
A quick update on things here. Yes I did receive your information regarding the recipients and will pass that along to the committee later today. We are exhausted but happy after last night's event. Our treasurer is still counting the proceeds since the programme ran rather later last night, but we are expecting it exceeded our target goals. I will let you know a final answer once I know. (could this mean more $$$????)

Our volunteers are working long hours gathering items, gift wrapping some, packaging others, for our domestic and overseas welcome packages. We also have more local gift baskets etc for those in need which will be delivered anonymously very soon. As a man of God, you will respect my discretion, but understand what I write. We have a family here who is "needy" but are so dismissive of their situation it gives strength to us all. Last night they attended our Carol Sing and made a generous donation, which given their circumstances, was incredible. As one of the Chancel Guild ladies said, "Whether they like it or not, the XXXX family are getting a gift basket this Christmas!" It was said with so much love, yet forcefully, no one questioned her. So, we are exhausted but full of love and Christmas spirit here, upholding our pledge to you and others. (He needs to know he is not our only concern at this time.)

We have even found time to enclose a special gift for you personally as a token of thanks for your stewardship in administering to the needs of others. More on that later! (A special gift for him??? Let his imagination run wild for a while.....)

I must attend to matters here sir, but that is the update at the moment.

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:10 pm

He could work a bit for that special gift. Since there are others, the congregation could organize a singing or dressing up contest between supported ministers. The best one could get a special prize. Hopefully, the lad won't lose against the non-existent others, he just need to make an entry.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:58 pm

The lad is so grateful at the tireless efforts of the congregation. In part, he wrote:
I am so much gratefuly that you people even found time to enclose a special gift for me personally as a token of thanks for my stewardship in administering to the needs of others,May our Heavenly Father richly replenish all your efforts with success.
I am holding on till I hear from you again.
God bless you
Obviously he is intrigued by the prospect of a special gift for just him! We will let his mind churn over that idea for a while yet. He will also find that his new best friend, Rev. F***** is going for routine heart tests in the city and will be gone overnight just as the package is shipped. In his absence, the congregation will carry on, led by their enthusiasm. What could possibly go wrong? These people have sent dozens of packages all around the world, what are the odds of messing up???
Just a quick note to say things have gone well here and continue to do so. Tomorrow afternoon is when the committee believes the packages will be ready for shipment. You should be receiving a message to that effect sometime tomorrow afternoon our time.
Tomorrow morning I am heading to the city for some routine heart tests. I had issues a few years ago and this is just routine, there are no worries. However, I will be gone overnight and Gayle plans to do shopping while we are in the city. I will be back by noon on Saturday. I will check my messages when I return on Saturday and provide any updates needed.

Blessings to you and your "flock"
I have faith that all will go according to plan.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:03 am

Our lad is full of worry .......for himself. I love "I will be expecting" LOL Demanding little lad isn't he?
I have received your last message. I Was abit panicked when you wrote that you were going for heart check. My mind was calm when I read you say just a routine check and nothing to worry. The Lord will see you through as a messenger of Christ. I will be expecting to receive the message tomorrow afternoon as you said about the shipment proposals. I wish you safe trip to the city as we are all on our knees praying for you and the entire brethren at the Church of the Holy Lamb in Canada for Gods protection and divine guidance. I will always check my mail and respond promptly.

Thanks and God Bless you sir,

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:17 pm

Wow, what a greedy lad. It is not enough to steal from one group of children, now he wants more!!! I will look into it..........
Thanks for your response. Yes indeed things are working out fine and hope for the best soon by the Grace of God. No delivery date have been given for any of this, but hopefully we will receive good news from them as soon as they finish the packaging. I will keep you posted as usual. As soon as this is received, we will sincerely forward yours to you as earlier promised which means you will send information on how to make it get to you both the cash and items.

If you could get another contact the week before Christmas, it would be good. Any hope for another opening?

Have a nice day.

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:25 am

This lad just straight up asked for doubling the torment. :twisted: Finding a church isn't that easy, most of them are already decided where to send charity for Christmas, but giving him a list of rich religious individuals and a new stunning format could be possible in even this time of the year.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:49 pm

He clarified his role here: he is a real pastor, which means as a man of God, he is fully aware that the kindness of others which are knowingly directed to help orphans are being divided up so he benefits. He will in effect steal and lie so long as he makes money, even at the expense of those he claims to help. "that is my way of doing things". Wow.....
Thanks for your mail. I want to correct an impression. I am a pastor and not pretending to be one. I do the work of our heavenly father to his own glory. I did agree we do the sharing into four so that we appreciate the less privileged as well, that is my way of doing things.
I tried to get him to join the church and be the newest minister in the fold. Now he says
I believe we have to finalize with the assignment at hand first before talking of another.

If he believes that, we probably won't get a second chance to inflict pain so the first time must be really good!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:54 pm

The lad received notice on Friday that he has a parcel on the way. Sadly for him, details are vague (almost on purpose LOL). So, under the guise of concern for the minister's health, he drops him a friendly note. Of course the "concern" is a thinly veiled cover up as the lad is fishing for news!! The lad will hear back later today, with details of everything but the package.
Hope this mail will meet you and your family in good health.How was your trip to the city?Are you back to your station? you did promise that you will be back by saturday afternoon,so I just wrote to find out how your trip was and if you are back as well.We shall be going to the church to worship our Heavenly Father today and glorify HID NAME.
we hope to receive an update from you sir.

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:17 pm

Honestly, this is one of the worst lads I have read about. A pastor who thinks (or at least states) that taking the majority of a donation but still donating further some of it is the right thing to do. It's somehow worse than stealing the whole amount. However, it's possible that he plans to keep the share of the orphans for himself too, and he invented the whole thing just to rip of your baiter character. It might worth the try to accuse him of this. Anyway, I hope you will give him a hard time.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:23 pm

After 24 hours of agony, the minister replies.....just late enough to not engage him further today. Somehow I doubt the lad's interest in things has anything to do with choir practice.
Yes, sir, I am hale and hearty! Like most things in life, it took longer in the city than expected, but all is well here, thank you for asking after me. Truth be told, we would have returned sooner except Gayle had more shopping than she anticipated, and I just dutifully went along with it! The things we do for love.

All is well here, but today was chaotic with preparations for the Children's Pagaent and other church matters. I do trust you are doing well yourself! I might sneak in a short nap here before choir rehearsal latter this evening.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:27 am

I think this lad needs to hear more about the money Gayle spent!!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:29 pm

It now appears that the true reason for the lad writing has been revealed!!! He has no true concern for anyone but himself and the whereabouts of the package. So I will follow up Kitty's suggestion and provide useless details.
I am glad to hear from you and as well confirm that you are back hale and hearty.We Thank God for the safe trip you had with Gayle.How was the church Service yesterday?Hope everything went well.
If I may ask, How far have you gone with the Christmas gifts which we are expecting from you people?
I know it's not been easy but I do know that the Lord is your strength.We are hoping to have our christmas carol songs on the 1th December 2021 being saturday.
Waiting to get an update from you soon.
Have a pleasant day.
Regards.
Here is the reply, dealing mainly with non package details.......the sort of thing which will make him upset.
Thank you for your concerns. I should update you fully on matters of concern. My tests went fine, and will be discussed in a few days with the doctor. However, if anything was truly of concern, they would not have released me. So that is good news.
Shopping is a chore from my perspective. Gayle on the other hand relishes every opportunity to do so. What was supposed to be a quick in and out, turned into hours of browsing, deliberation, and indecision. Eventually, after what seemed to be more than sufficient to try the patience of saints, she purchased things. Between us, as men, we do complain, but it's done good naturedly. She puts so much thought into each purchase it warms my heart. The result is amazing but I do admit the process is exhausting. She purchased several little dresses for our granddaughters, and little vests for the grandsons. Those little girls will melt anyone's heart when they wear them to worship on Christmas day. The boys will look so dapper. The true gift though is not the item, it is the sentimental look of love she has as she holds them up, envisioning the little ones wearing it. I will confide something else to you, man to man: she purchased a Revo Tranx fishing reel which was on my list......so, I have a feeling that will be waiting for me on Christmas morning. She does not know that I know however!!! We did have a funny moment when I was dutifully carrying packages and following her from store to store. As we entered another, it was a ladies lingerie store. I think I blushed as I stood there surrounded by mannequins in various outfits. Gayle gently suggested I wait outside. Is there a man alive without similar experiences?

As for the other important matter, our services yesterday were amazing, but exhausting. Welcoming the celebration of the birth of our Saviour is always tiring, but it is so rewarding isn't it? I can rest after the 25th!

Regarding your parcel, in my absence I was told it was shipped out on Friday. Have you rec'd any confirmation/details of this? Please let me know. It was my understanding that the recipient would receive details in an email from the shipping company.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:59 am

Oh my, our new friend from Ghana is up past midnight "in prayer". He might have been awake but I doubt it was in prayer.
Thanks for your mail. I woke up at midnight to pray to our Heavenly Father and saw your detailed mail. I am happy that you are back safely despite the stress in the city, Gayle made good impact to the family for a blissful Christmas celebration. Your patience to wait indeed paid off, Thats great and lovely.

Yes we did receive a notification from (www.plog) and below is a message of Notification from them...

Dear Sir, Madam,

You have a parcel on its way to you. The parcel has GPS-tracking enabled, so you can check its location whenever you want.

To track the parcel, simply head over to www.plog and log in with the following details

For security reasons you are required to change the password the first time you log in.
The sender of the parcel will provide you with the necessary tracking information.

Kind regards,

PLOG

Above is the message received from the logistics company notifying us, but we are yet to receive the tracking from the sender. You may check up with the sender to send us with the tracking number so as to track the parcel for pick up.

One more question sir. Was the money put inside the parcel? or will it be sent through the bank account provided? or have it been sent, I will plead the payment slip be sent to me so that we can go to the bank and cash the money if the money has been sent. Waiting for your response for the above sir.

We all here are full of thanks for your kind gesture and the entire congregation of the CHURCH OF THE H*** L*** IN CANADA as well for putting smiles in the faces of the less privileged.

May God richly bless you all.
I am looking out for more information as mentioned above
To reply, he received the following friendly but useless answer. There is a promise to find answers quickly, which should be a comfort. As part of the friendship building which this charity endeavour seeks to strengthen, the lad is asked about holiday traditions in his country as we seek knowledge and understanding between our peoples. Further, he has been sent a link to building wooden reindeer as he probably has never done this before. It's all part of the loving experience we wish to share.
Just a quick note to reply to you in good time. I am a little confused by your message and need a bit of clarification here if you would please. You said you rec'd a note from the shipper, was that you, or was it your trusted associate who received this message? Did either of you reply to the shipping company for details as I do not have them at hand. I was not the one to do the actual shipping, that was Walter, one of our committee members, so I do not have your information here. If you could please expand upon what you sent, I will be more than happy to find answers to those matters on your behalf.
Walter was away today at his bush lot cutting birch logs to make birchbark reindeer. They are always a popular fundraiser for the church and he and Crafters Guild will be here tomorrow, and I can ask him then. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1kRbVVmqd4
I sent a link to the sort of thing Walter and his crew do for your information.
This raises some interesting questions. I wouldn't think Ghana has many reindeer so what sort of decorating do you do for Christmas? So many of our traditions are based on colder climate concepts, and I'd love to hear details of your traditions.

Please expand on your note if you would please and I will get answers for you promptly.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:58 pm

The lad was very anxious indeed, he must have his phone clutched in his greedy hands waiting for a notification of emails from the church! His previous message was written after midnight, now a new one before 5 am. Sound sleep seems to be eluding him!
His message was full of anxiety about the package, which will be addressed by the powers that be later today. For me, the most interesting thing was this line. I think he is lying, but it makes for fun reading.
I watched the YOUTUBE,"Adoring log reindeer, made from scratch. turned to Christmas decorations", It's really awesome. Ghana does not have many reindeer, we use mostly flowers for Christmas decorations.
The minister replied in reassuring tones that it was a mere oversight given how busy the people are here. Walter, the man who handled the actual shipment, will be in later this morning to head up the wooden reindeer project for the church, and Pastor F will get details then. All is well in hand, we are just allowing the process to unfold. What could possibly go wrong?

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:57 pm

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:13 pm

Love the reindeer!

Things are going well at the church today. The lad has now written 3 times, the last time in bold type asking about the money. One would almost think he was anxious.......But the time has come to provide real answers.
I am pleased to be writing you with the information you requested. Walter arrived here early today pulling his trailer which had reindeer kits all bundled up, ready for assembly. He has over 50 of them all cut and ready to build. It's like a little herd of them, or soon will be once assembled. That will get the church a profit of over $2500 from reindeer alone at our sale this Saturday. This will be seed money for the next group we feel called to assist. The bake sale will be quite profitable too, so we are truly blessed with the talents of our congregation, as well as the kindness of our patrons.

Walter said he personally took 4 packages to the shipping office on Friday, two for inside Canada and two for international shipping, one of which was yours. He gave me the following information for you. It should enable you to log in and create an account to follow the shipping progress of the package. I do apologise for not having this sent to you right away.

Tracking Code TRK*****************
PIN *****

Regarding the money issue, I had to dig a little deeper. Walter just took the package to ship, he did not actually wrap it up. I found Emma, who coordinated the packaging, and she said the cash money of all four packages was divided up and placed in each package, the amounts varying according to need. She did say however, that our Carol Sing fundraiser enabled us to "top up" the cash from $8500 to almost $9100, so that is good news!

Walter is a retired employee of the shipping company and he gets a special discount because of his connections. He reminded me to tell you that we paid not only the shipping costs, but the customs/duties value as declared at the time of shipping. All you have to do is receive the package. Also, with the money being valued at under $10,000, there will be no issues arising from having it in the package.

There is also the personal gift to you from us for tirelessly helping to take care of young children which is a huge commitment which often goes unrecognised. We selected a samsung 4 galaxy classic smart watch as a token of our admiration for your dedication. Please wear it with pride and think of us often.

I do apologise for being so tardy in gathering up this information, but trust it will be to your satisfaction. I am going to go say hello to the crafters guild people and then head out for a bit. I will be back later today for a rehearsal, and will check messages then.