General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Lad not mad about chopping his dolla

Post by bobdemol » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:14 am

His parcel containing $400 in cash and sent by a 5 star company finally reached the last hub.

The clerk there noticed that the package was damaged.
We have received a package through Plog, sent to you from Mr. Pxxxxx Hart - sent from Norway.
I have received the parcel here in Phoenix, Arizona to be destinated at xxxxxxxxxxx.
The package is damaged and I noticed that it contains cash money, which is against our policies.

Be informed that I am the last person to deliver the package to you in xxxx, we are paid a minimum wage and here is my proposal to you....

I will take 200USD for me and deliver the parcel to you OR if you don't agree I will send the package back to Norway.

If you agree, you will receive the remainder of 200USD shortly at the address mentioned, otherwise you'll receive nothing.
His reply:
Okay I got your message please go and deliver the $200 and get back to me.
Regards
:shock: That's one cool dude

I'm open for ideas to make him mad - so shoot 8-)

I changed the spaced out name to Plog. Dont know how clever Google is these days. - Bertje
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Lad not mad about chopping his dolla

Post by Bertje » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:58 am

I guess his thought is "Getting 200 is still better than 400"? It's like christmas come early

He's still getting easy money, I think you should make him work for it :D (A Santa Pic perhaps haha :D )
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Botond501
Not quite a Newb

Post by Botond501 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:55 am

The sender could suddenly realize that they put something of high value (like jewelry) in the package by accident, and ask the lad to return it once it arrives (obviously, that would never happen). The lad will sure be angrier if the clerk tries to deny that the item was in the package and to keep it for himself.

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:38 am

^^ Thank you both - he's not biting for a Santa picture and will sort things out with Lenny for now as he demands to speak me on the phone.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:33 am

He didn't call Lenny but this is his response after PLog customer service mailed him that the package was delivered.
Someone sent me an email stating that he will take $200 out of the closing fee before he will deliver the package to the payment center and I was like what's all this,he came again and said he will add up $200 the whole thing was complicated to me he email again and said he have decided not to touch the moeny that we will getting the package on Thursday nothing arrive.

I am waiting till Saturday morning and if we didn't get it I will forget this transaction how much loan are we even talking about that will take me all this long and stress me out? I am pointing fingers on you because you never come online to check on your transaction you always email after a week, if you know the person who deliver this packag better call him and ask him what he did and why he should ask.me to give him half of the money ??
I am considering your wife health issues to approve this loan I want you to get in touch with that man in control of the package.
He even attached screenshots of the corrupt PLog delivery guy's mails to him :lol:

I thought the bait was over but I will start all over again. The Plog guy will be fired and a new package with cash will be send out.