FAKE BANK AND FAKE MEDICAL CENTERS IN UK

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
pingfaninsg
Hello, I'm Looking Around

FAKE BANK AND FAKE MEDICAL CENTERS IN UK

Post by pingfaninsg » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:15 am

BLUEWHALEBANK.COM
Under Bluewhalebank PLC is unlicensed, no FCA, no registrar bank website.
and the scammer intend to get me into a inheritance scam and to pay money after money for the money to take out
I didnt fall for it. and not spent a cent.

MANKINDMEDICALS.COM
Under a medical center in uk, is non existent, and having fake address.
I fall into it, and paid around 3000 pounds into it out of the 12000 pounds for supposedly girlfriend hospitalization fee.
Please announce it to the world.

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: FAKE BANK AND FAKE MEDICAL CENTERS IN UK

Post by B8er » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:31 am

Thanks for posting pingfaninsg and I'm sorry to hear that you were victim of these scammers. There is no doubt that the two sites are fake, but this forum is not the best place for them to be posted as it deals with baiting scammers and not assisting victims.

A far better place is our sister site scamwarners.com, which is set up to assist and warn victims of scams.

You can find posts about these fake sites here and here. Please post any more information that you have about these scammers there as it will be more helpful to other victims.

You should also make a report about the crime to you local police and cut off all contact with the scammers. Also be wary of anyone contacting you, claiming they can help you get your money back - they can't, they are just scamming you again.
👅🌺🌋😅