Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

Post by pete515 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:54 am

I am writing to one of these fake orphanages (Victory Charity Foundation) caring for cancer affected children. It has been going on for several weeks now and they must be really desperate for my donation of $2000+. Without it the children are dropping like flies in ever increasing numbers. Here is the death toll to date.

3 April “ we thank God for life we lost only two children last night”

5 April “ we still lost 2 children again last night”

8 April “ Sorry for the late reply we where busy cleaning the dead bodies of the children that died last night.”

9 April “ we have been waiting to hear from you for more than 24hours now and we still lost 2 children last night.”

11 April “ please we lost 10children last night”

13 April “ How is your day going?we lost 5 children this evening.”

14 April “ we lost 20 children last night and 15 children are seriously sick we hope to hear from you today.”

15 April “ How are you today? We ain't fine here we lost 50 children last night due to lack of funds to get medication and feeding….. Madam today is Friday If we don't get the donation today we might loose all the children before Monday.”

I am not sure if I am donating to an orphanage or an abattoir.

Things are so desperate at the orphanage I am thinking of telling my church colleagues (I.E. Scambaiters) of the terrible times at the orphanage. If you are interested in baiting this idiot then the email address is *[email protected] You will need to replace the * by a v. You can say Elizabeth Doody sent you details about them.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage

Post by Bertje » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:06 pm

At least 91 dead children, and counting...I think it is imperative that a care package is sent to them ASAP.

I think I know a dependable courier that could take care of that.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:12 am

I know a very caring and compassionate minister and some kind souls from a reputable church who often reach out across this wide wide world to offer assistance.
If you would like to put them in touch, I'd be pleased to assist......and ship via a reliable courier so that help arrives in a timely manner.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:34 am

This is utterly tragic. Are they willing to sell a few kids to ensure the others can live?
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:03 am

Oh no, more children are dying.

16 April "I hate to break this news to you we lost about 11 children last night😭😭😭 my heart is heavy I feel so sad seeing this children die without funds" (so sad that the lad thinks that silly emojis are appropriate and can only approximate last night's death toll)

HOWEVER Elizabeth Doody has informed the orphanage...

"Also I have more EXCELLENT NEWS. I went to church today to celebrate Good Friday and I mentioned your charity to some of the congregation and how perilous the situation was for the children. I am unsure but I think one or two of them would be interested in helping so I gave them your details." and

"altering my church elders to your plight. Hopefully they will recognise the excellent work you undertake and will also be able to offer assistance."

If you want to help Alice Stevens at the Victory Charity Foundation (email address above) then hopefully the groundwork is in place. Act fast though as these children are dropping like flies.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:18 am

Rev F from the church of the H*** Lamb has just quickly sent a message to the orphanage. Despite constantly handing out thousands, the church always keeps some emergency money held back for situations like this.
Dear Friend:

I write to you on this Holy Easter weekend at the request of a friend of yours Elizabeth D*****. She has passed along information telling me of the urgent situation you find yourself in. I do not have all the details but she suggested that I use the church's emergency benevolent funds to assist.
Please send me details of your plight as soon as you can so that we can prepare assistance on your behalf. Details such as the number of children, ages, special needs etc. We have helped people all over the world and our Outreach Committee has the ability to gather resources quickly.

As a minister in the church, I am certain we can help. I am in and out of the office all weekend as we prepare for the Easter Sunday service, but I will monitor my messages. There may be a wonderful Christian message in this for my sermon tomorrow as we celebrate the promise of hope and re-birth.

Blessings

F****** C******

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:51 pm

I'm wondering if donations based on total orphans currently under the roof might lead to some resurrections on this Easter weekend.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:14 pm

Quick update.

16 April "Mr. Francis C*ozier from your church contacted me. and "we lost over 3 children this afternoon 😭😭... you are God's sent."

I will be endorsing Francis's efforts very soon.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:15 pm

The orphanage was quick to write back. I had no idea it was such a large operation!!!!
NO OF FEMALE CHILDEN:6,232
NO OF MALE CHILDREN: 4,765
Francis wrote back as follows:
Madam:

As you can understand we are quite busy this weekend with our Sunday service, but given the gravity of the situation, I will preparing a special appeal in my sermon tomorrow to pull together some resources for you. Please grant me some time to solicit donations and I will send help as quickly as I can.

Bless you in your work
The kindly and impatient orphanage manager wrote back
Please sir I want to confirm what means you will like to send your donations to us and I still want to plead that you should please write to me the total donations that you will get after your sermon tomorrow so we can no the total resources in which you will be sending to us and means in which you will be sending the donations
With a few days grace to gather resources, I'm sure we can ship via a 5 Star service, some valuable assistance.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:53 am

Blimey, my 2500 isn't going to go far amongst the 11,000+ orphans the charity supports. Just as well Francis is in the case to provide some REAL aid in comparison to me😀

Amongst other things I wrote this to the lad this morning

...Also, Francis made reference to your orphanage today at the Easter service. He seems very taken with the wonderful work you are doing and I am sure he has some wonderful ideas to help you in your hour of need ....

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:02 pm

The lad was asked to make a short video appealing directly to the congregation for assistance, Instead he sent washed out videos of a hospital with sick kids. Not acceptable. So Rev. F had to restate the request.
In your haste to reply, you overlooked my request. I specifically requested you make a short video appeal to our congregation, not blurry images of strangers in a hospital. Please address my request quickly while we bask in the renewed faith of Easter Sunday. Each minute you delay may cause lives to be lost.

The international reach of our church will ensure donations will be bountiful. We have multiple services today, morning, afternoon and night. Each service will carry a special appeal to assist you, so please make haste to complete that simple request I submitted.

Also, please submit the names of the 35 poor souls who died last night so that we can put them in the prayers for the people today. Our prayer circle is always active and dynamic.

I anxiously await your reply
The request for names is just to make him work a bit. He sent a bank account and shipping address. The shipping address is to a 25 acre lot in Georgia which is currently for sale and has no buildings on it, let alone an orphanage. One would almost suspect this is not real!!!

Also, due to time zone differences, it was funny to see Elizabeth has already seen Rev F Easter appeal! LOL Ooops! To cover this the church, with its world wide network of parishes, is linking them all (via a members only link) to video services all day long. But it is all about the kids!!

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:08 pm

sparky905 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:15 pm The orphanage was quick to write back. I had no idea it was such a large operation!!!!
NO OF FEMALE CHILDEN:6,232
NO OF MALE CHILDREN: 4,765
Perhaps he just can't find them. Keeping track of 11,000 people must be a logistical nightmare.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:02 pm

The lad just sent a list of boys and girls names which is pathetic LOL
David,john,Michael,Henry,Thomas,Emily,Ava,Isabella,Sophia,Chloe,Maria,Grace,jack,Oliver,Charlie,Edward,Mathew,Noah,Amelia,Kala,Taylor,Wilson,Davis,Evans,,Elizabeth,Linda,Francis,Mary,Susan,Nancy,Helen,Maria,Karen,Ronald,Sterling.
>
> We lost 2(two) twin Howard and Sharon about an hour ago.
But no video. Apparently they have no idea how to do so. Rev. F is not amused.
I have to give another sermon in about two hours. I am deeply disappointed that you have chosen not to assist me in my work, but focus instead on repeatedly telling me about payment receipts. Where is your humanity? With all the people around you, I advise you to get busy and make the video which I can share with the people. When we have done this in the past, our donations have soared through the roof. I also asked you for a target amount which you have ignored as well. I do not want children to die because of your negligence.
The video need only be 30-60 seconds long thanking the people of the church of the Holy L*** for helping and a brief description of your work. People have already been generous to this cause and we need you to do your part. Your focus on dollar amounts and payment amounts is causing a great deal of anguish to potential donors.
I look forward to your video.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:07 am

No children died last night but of course, there are always more worries. A two line message arrived today
Thank you all for the prayers and assistance I pray the Lord reward you and the entire Holy Lamb greatly.

Please I want to confirm when we should be expecting the donation from Holy Lamb. Thanks and remain Blessed.
All my questions get ignored. I wonder why that would be? What would happen if the money collected was put inside the welcome package and sent to the address in Georgia? Would the lad panic knowing it was going to an empty lot? Would proper info be submitted? I guess we shall find out.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:14 pm

The bad news continues! More death, more appeals........
How are you doing today? How are members of Holy Lamb church? We at Victory Charity Foundation are still in pains and suffering we lost over 15 children last night there names are :Charlotte, Emily, Alice, Francis, Amelia, Chloe, John, James, Joseph, Anna, Alice, Harper, Luna, Riley, Lily. May your prayers be with them.

Mr Francis please I want to confirm if you will sending the Donation today and will the shipping take place today as well? I want to confirm so that I can send a good Account Details and a shipping address and please you will also notify me the total Amount of Donation made.

We are really going through hell over here the children are starving to death and many are sick we don't know how many we will loose today but my prayers are we don't loose more.

Thank you and all the members of the Holy Lamb for all your generosity. May you all remain Blessed.
The lad seems obsessed with his prize...........

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:54 pm

Well it is not all bad news. Following my donation (which the lad either hasn't checked yet or he has another angle) I have been told
After this plight we are thinking of renovating this charity foundation and renaming it in your name this is how we'll want the Charity Foundation name to be (ELIZABETH DOODY'S CHARITY FOUNDATION) Madam please don't reject this, a No from you will make this Children Very sad. No one has shown this Charity Foundation such love. You are indeed God sent.

Thank you for all a children here will love to speak to you on Phone call can gku please send your phone number as well.
I suspect I know what his other angle is and will update soon.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:11 am

The church has refused to send the money to an empty lot in Georgia USA. So the lad has given us the actual address of the foundation in Sri Lanka. Of course their email address and the lad's are almost identical........and it also means the lad is happy sending the "stuff" to them so long as he can have the $70,000 in cash the church collected. (Sorry Elizabeth, we hope this doesn't mean you won't get honoured with your name on the renovated charity building!!!)

In their haste to appease the lad who keeps pushing for us to send money, the ladies were in a state of panic and put the cash in the package. Will the lad go ballistic? Will he now demand the package be returned? Will he ask it to be re-routed????

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:10 pm

As I thought the lad appears to have written off the loss of Elizabeth's donation. He is now coming at me from a "Disabled America Veterans" charity who despite their name are mandated to build a cancer free society (that's logical) and which apparently runs an orphanage of 30 THOUSAND children and has a death rate even worse than Victory. Charity Foundation.

555 Willard Ave, Newington, CT 06111, United States.

Dear Mrs Elizabeth Doody ,

My name is Maria Anthony the founder of Disabled America veterans we have a vision to create a nation in which everyone can get the healthcare they need. We are mandated to build a cancer free society where children without parents enjoy the privileges of growing up without illness of any kind, we watched on Television yesterday how you saved some children at Victory Charity foundation you are indeed a very good person.

We provide shelter,feeding, clothing, education and healthcare for the children in our foundation and other children around the world, we are committed to the cause of making sure the children in our society are strong and healthy due to a saying that children are future leaders of our empires.

This letter seeks to acquaint you with a breef story of Disabled American Veterans, we are a Us based organization reaching out to you for help as well and I wish to apologize for any inconvenience and distraction this may cause you but I plead with you to consider and help us as well please we have over 30 thousand children at this foundation and things just turned around we loose up to 150 children everyday.

We are praying and pleading that you come to our aid with the little support you can lend us Madam

Thanks and I am patiently and anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Maria Anthony (Disabled American Veterans DAV).
The lad seems pretty convinced he is dealing with genuine donors and despite Elizabeth expressing some initial reluctance I am sure she can be won around.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:06 am

I just rec'd an appeal for the same thing. He may not want to involve any of us when he sees how much "help" he will actually receive!
Today is also the day when it is discovered the money is in the package heading to Sri Lanka...........

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:56 am

With said parcel now having crossed the CANADA/USA border , the sender won't be able to recall it....

How will the lad react ?

(Logs show the lad being in Nigeria, not Shri Lanka)
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:42 am

The lad wrote to see if Rev F was okay. His parishioners had ordered him to take a day of rest yesterday. This morning he is anxious to get back to work. The lad wrote, and of course included the key words regarding the payment slip. This is probably his most oft repeated phrase.
Mr Francis the payment slip is very important as well.
Francis wrote back full of excitement that a new day can bring
From your note I see you have been in contact with Walter, this is good news. I was "forced" by the church members to take yesterday off and rest as our Easter weekend was rather exhausting. I am not 21 any more and hate to admit it, but the rest was very welcome! Getting old is not as much fun as it should be!
Today some of our members are meeting at the church to finish putting away things left over from our recent celebrations. I will be there too helping. I will receive updates when I get there and speak with our various committee members. We are having a soup and sandwich luncheon today, so our hard work will be followed by fellowship. It will be over lunch that he will learn of the money being put inside the package. ooops!
I am sorry to read you have lost even more children. Where on earth do you bury so many bodies? Why is your plight not front and centre in the news of the world. If you would like I will contact some media people here and run news stories on your situation. That would raise awareness of this awful situation and raise more money. I will wait for your instructions on this matter. What lad using a real charity as his cover story wouldn't want the media looking into this story and soliciting donations? A little scare can't hurt the lad.......

Today looks like a good day! Let us rejoice in the light of the path we journey!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:21 am

An interesting turn of events! Rev F***** tells the scammer that the money was inside the package, which is actually being sent (in theory) to the real charity.
In response to your repeated requests for the money, the church rushed things through to help you. The ladies collected the funds and told me they placed $1000 in cash in each envelope as the money was counted. They intended to put that in the bank and then send a wire transfer. Instead what has happened is that the envelopes were picked up and placed inside the package of goods already in transit to your location in Sri Lanka. It seems the Chancel Guild and the Outreach Committee got their signals crossed and this situation has arisen.
So, while I promised to send the money today, circumstances have dictated that the money was in fact, sent yesterday in the package. So while I understand your need to have it today, we are comforted in large manner knowing it will arrive to you in a few days. Patience is all that is required at this stage.

Naturally, the lad is not happy and has gone into panic mode, as expected.
with Tears in my eyes i write to tell you that i want that shipment to
be called off Immediately. I am sorry to say this I wouldn't want it to end up in the
hands of internet fraudsters
who have high jacked the tracking number.
For once I believe him, he probably does have tears in his eyes! Sadly, the package is beyond reach now.....so we can offer to re-route it for him to another country.....perhaps Nigeria where his IP is.

He sent the same message to Walter the shipping coordinator. Of course, as a retired PLOG employee, he tries to calm the lad down and give assurances nothing bad will happen.
I do not understand your message. What internet fraudsters are you referring to? I have no idea where that absurd comment comes from. P-log is a reputable company who has incredible security and a 5 star customer service guarantee. I know, I worked for them for years. Further, on behalf of the church I have handled multiple shipments with no issues. So you must explain to me how it is you know about these criminals.
With the time zone differences, the lad is still responding to messages from Canada, so it is comforting to know he is having a sleepless night. He is still in panic mode. He wrote, in part:
pirates with weapons are aware of this package. Almost 10 packages have been stolen before it could be delivered to us😭😭😭 and that is what I have seen and that is why I'm pleading with you that please the package should be called off immediately.
Walter the shipping expert is totally confused and cannot understand why if this is the case, the lad allowed the package to be sent in the first place! (perhaps the money being inside has changed his mind????????)
So you wait until a package is in transit to announce that people are stealing them? Really? Where was this concern prior to today? With advanced knowledge of this issue, you allowed us to procure materials, package and ship them and only now announce it is a bad idea?
You have concerns and I see they are sincere, however, PLOG logistics has a security rating second to none.
To assuage your concerns, in the morning I will elevate the package to what is referred to as a HVP or high value package. This status will ensure complete and total security for you. PLOG will hold the package in only top of the line secure facilities while it is in transit, and with our armed guards, can safely deliver it right to the doorstep at the address you provided. Please trust the professionals in their work.
I doubt this will put the lad at ease, and since it is late here, I know Walter will go to bed sleeping happy dreams......while the lad will no doubt write several messages overnight in a sleepless turmoil of his own creation. One wonders how much sleep he would lose if he managed to actually steal someone's money????

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:46 am

The lad wrote Walter multiple messages over night as expected. The "Pirate" issue has now vanished only to be replaced with him citing US law about money laundering and tax evasion. He is a very worried little lad. In his last message he wants the package re-routed within the US to another "associate". It is an interesting request since the package would still be subject to US laws, the very ones he is worried about.
Instead, when the shipping office opens, Walter will upgrade the package to a high value package (at no cost to the lad!!!). He also reassures him that given the experience of the church and PLOG, all laws etc will be honoured.

What could go wrong now?

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:55 am

I am sure nothing could go wrong now. Just as nothing is going to go wrong when Elizabeth sends $1000 worth of gift cards the lad has requested to make a video call. I always thought video calls were free but apparently not.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:15 pm

he wants the package re-routed within the US to another "associate".
I love a good North America-based safari. Will you be looking for webcams soon?
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo