General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Vicky and the Orphans

Post by sparky905 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:48 pm

The recent success of the Ghana orphan story got me working on a similar angle to show lads the love they deserve. While trying to "turn" a lad into working with me, I ended up finding two who are willing to assist. (a third dropped out) These lads are posing as managers of new orphanages taking care of children who lost parents to covid. The storyline/formula is well known to members here by now, but I thought I'd share some of it now. Since the story is so similar, I have had this lad work with "Victoria", and the other will be with "Emma". Both lads are about to be introduced to the members of the Outreach Committee from the church.
It is an interesting concept, two lads, same story at the same time, operating out of the same city, both greedy and indifferent to the welfare of children.

Vicky writes to the church (copied to lad)
I have heard that your fine organization is seeking possible recipients for donations to assist people overseas who have either struggled or are struggling due to the effects of covid-19. I beg your indulgence to present a case to you.

I have been in touch with a new orphanage in Lagos Nigeria. This facility is recently opened (since the new year) and has been housing homeless children whose parents died of covid. Needless to say, it has placed an enormous burden on these children who already lived in poverty.

Several good Christian people have banded together what resources they have, and have started a home to care for these people. Being new, they have very little in way of funding and this is hampering their well intentioned efforts to provide. They also wish to make this a faith based operation, helping children while teaching God's ways. For children who sometimes go without meals, it is difficult at the best of times to speak of "blessings". Your donations will allow the managers to now only fill bellies, but souls as well.

If you would like to know more, I would be happy to furnish further details.

The Rev F writes back

Thank you for taking the time to reply and for the extra details. Yes,
if we are going to help people, we need to know a bit more about them.
From what you describe, the manager(s) there all seem to wonderful
people who are sacrificing for the children. If we can help ease their
burdens a little, it will pay dividends for the children down the road.

If you could please send details on the make up of the children, such as
numbers, ages and sexes, we would find that most useful in our meetings.

The lad is hooked and writes
THIS IS FANTSTIC AND SOUNDS GOOD.
I AM FOLLOWING IT UP WITH YOU.
Let us hope he plays along for a good long time!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Vicky and the Orphans

Post by bware419ers » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:01 pm

Ditto.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:18 am

Our kind but dithering minister sends a message, his first direct contact, with the orphanage manager. Hopefully the lad will reply with a long letter and appeal for assistance.

Dear Mr Eg****

I am Rev C in Canada from the church of the H***L***. We had a submission given to us from V***** P***** stating you run a fairly new orphanage in Nigeria and were possibly seeking some assistance in this work.

I have been told that you manage an orphanage for those children whose parents were lost to covid. We have the "bare bones" story of your orphanage, but if you could please send us a more detailed story on your work and your needs, I can take this matter to our Outreach Committee who sets up and administers funding.

If you would be so kind as to send us a short summary of your facility and what you need and details of the children, I will see if we can find a way to assist.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:39 pm

This lad is not so sure of himself, so he forwards the letter the church sent him and is in a state of panic. He has calmed down somewhat now, and sent a follow up.
There is no way I can respond back to them without your consent so
that we do not make any silly mistake at all.
So direct me on what to do please.
Vicky builds his confidence while making sure he does the work himself. She will review it for him to give him comfort in this task.

Although these twin baits are the "same", already, differences in the lads are showing. It will be interesting to see how they react when things go badly!

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:25 am

Go badly? What can go wrong with the Church being as organised as it is, and a 5-Star logistics company standing by?
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:42 pm

Bertje, in theory, we have professionals handling all aspects of this matter. Professionals also built the Titanic.

This lad is greedy and wants answers quickly. Rev F just emailed him to wait as the committee meeting is tomorrow, and this lad's needs are not the only causes worth considering. Odds are some form of assistance will be offered.....But if the lad knows he is "competing" with others, he might just follow along more easily and not question various things.

jayhawk
Not quite a Newb
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by jayhawk » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:09 pm

D omon say orphans?

The orphan Feathers is ready to help if eeded. :twisted:

MrMystery314
Not quite a Newb

Post by MrMystery314 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:38 pm

Ohoho... I know where this is going.
:uk::boot: :horse: :goat: :penguin: :penguin: ๐Ÿ† ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ :pig: :pig2: :movie_camera: :hourglass: :church: :santa: :crown: :tophat: x27

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty :wink:

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:52 am

We have a winner!!!!

The Outreach Committee met today and approved not just one charity to sponsor, but two. Our Rev. F shares the good news with the lad. Of course while this is good news, details are purposely left out so that the lad can work a little harder and longer for his reward.
I have met with the Outreach Committee and I wished to provide you with an update. As you can imagine, we have received several requests for assistance, including yours. We hate to say no to anyone, but we must. The good news is that your request for assistance has been approved by the committee. Since we had so many requests, we have decided to sponsor two charities overseas, not just one. I must tell you though that I do not have the details of this at hand, that will be up to committee and they are meeting tomorrow to finalize the specifics.

So for tonight, please accept our best wishes for having won the hearts and minds of the people here. Once the committee determines the actual details, we will be in touch.
Having two winners allows us to play one winner against the other if they refuse to jump through the appropriate hoops.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:30 am

The lad will wake up to this good news tomorrow. Hopefully it fills his cold but greedy heart with joy knowing his get rich scheme is hatching according to plan!

Dear Sir

I have heard back from the committee earlier today and they informed me they have approved not only cash funding, but also some key items for use with the children. To ensure education is a priority, we are sending some gently used electronics to help with the educational efforts your facility provides.
8 laptops
4 tablets
24 sets of bedding (orphans have a higher per capita incidence of bed wetting as you know, these new linen sets will help)
assorted over the counter medicines
art work from our Sunday school children as they reach out to new friends in Nigeria!
DVD of our Christmas pagaent and the children singing "Away in a manger"
assorted toys, books and games

We are so pleased to offer up material goods as well as financial assistance. What we need is an accurate count of the number of children in your care. We are going to send $500 per child, so we need to know exactly how much to send.

I should tell you that our Youth Group is having a spring sale this weekend to raise money for this project, as well as our Bingo night proceeds will be donated to helping orphans. In a few days we will have our resources gathered together and be able to transfer them to you. Don't worry sir, we will handle all the details, we have done this before. Our goal is to help you and for you to focus on the children, while we focus on sending resources.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:07 pm

The lad are happy doing simple arithmetic, $500 X 41 children = $20,500 plus the value of all the goods in the package. This morning our Rev wrote to the lad
Sir, we are happy to assist and your information will guide us in our work. In the next few days we will collecting pledges from our members, and conducting our bingo night and youth group sale as well. Then we will be ready to begin sending the assistance.
What I need from you is a mailing address so we can ship things to you and who will act as your recipient? Should we address the package to you, an associate, or to the charity itself?
In the next day or so a member of our church, Walter, will be contacting you. Walter is retired but used to work for an international shipping company and he has handled our shipments for years. Walter also gets us huge discounts due to the nature of our work here, which helps us immensely! He could provide details, but he ensures that all costs, whether they be shipping costs, or customs/duties, are paid by us in advance. You need only accept delivery.
I must say that this time of year, with Easter Sunday coming soon, is always busy. This year our spirit is buoyed up by thoughts of the wonderful work you are doing which will soon achieve even more with our gift from your new friends in Canada.
Bingo night proceeds, youth group sale revenue, and private pledges! What could possibly go wrong?

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:48 pm

The lad sent his reply to the church and then a message to Vicky.
Trust me and I will do my best
Considering he is about to steal from a church under the pretense of managing an orphanage, how could trust be an issue????

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:10 pm

The lad is getting excited, knowing his payday is getting closer and closer. He sent a message to Rev F
please use this below information and send to us only through DHL
I am not clear why he would want us to use DHL when there are other options out there. Some of these options are well known for their 5 Star Customer service guarantee. I doubt many companies could match this.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:26 pm

The lad has a specific idea about shipping. I think we can find someone more reliable than DHL.

Please send to us only through DHL and not through post office for
easy and faster pick up.

agnomen
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Apr 2012

Post by agnomen » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:36 pm

Surely DHL have a preferred 3rd party Courier ready step in when they're too busy to accept another package.

Edit to add DHL 1.2 star service https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.dhl.com
2022-
:pig2: x23

2012-2016
:pig2: x44; Black :pig2: x5; :mortar_board: x1; Easter ๐Ÿฅš 2013
1st bait :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :pig2: x21 "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrongโ€ "you wasted my time all this years, what a disappointing transaction" Oladimeji Bankole

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:53 pm

I knew DHL was over rated!!!

The lads are excited to know packages are on the way but this idiot cannot figure out how to log in. Why do they write to me rather than the shipper for details and directions? Lazy lad!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:32 am

The lad cannot figure out how to create a PLOG account and writes to Vicky:
This is not normal please.
Why not them using dhl like I instructed them.
He will find over time that PLOG is choice of professionals.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:46 am

A few days of logging in to check on the package revealed that the money was accidently tucked inside the box. The lad is upset for some reason. It is almost beyond belief. He wrote to Walter who actually sent the package:
it sounds funny that someone
inserted $20,500 carelessly into a cartoon and send through courier.
If lost on transit, what happens or is this a child's play?
The lad wrote to Vicky upset that the cash was handled so poorly. She replied:
So what do you want to do about this? We either follow this through or we bail out.
He writes back:
Why should we bail out when we must have rounded up at this stage?
An interesting twist.....the lad now says his receiver is a local big time scammer. This scammer now wants not only a share of the prize, but wants money up front for his time. I said no, he is extorting us and we can do better. I am not sure if the lad is really having issues with his receiver or whether he just wants to steal directly from me.......either way the answer is no.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:01 am

He has still to log in to Plog succesfully to track the parcel
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:20 am

The lad must be working for someone who is no playing nicely. He is insisting I pay his boss cash upfront to accept delivery. So he resigned and the package is almost there......
Just to annoy him I will let this play out by having my character contact another of my characters who lives near Lagos and act as the new recipient. The lad is cc'd on the new messages. As my character said to my new receiver
Sarah, last year you assisted me in securing a parcel from a charity. I was running a similar thing recently but the guy bailed out I think he works for a bottom power oga. If you can assist let me know as the package is in transit. I just need you to become a "missionary" for an orphanage, someone caring for kids again.

Same terms as last time, please let me know.

we need to move quickly
I'm sure the lad is now happy.......