General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

I think her name is Lucy, but they all call her Loose

Post by bware419ers » Thu May 05, 2022 3:40 pm

It’s been some time since I’ve dealt with this type of lad. Usually, I just go straight for the bank accounts. However, this one wants to send lots of pics, so let’s see where it goes.

Characters:
Leo – you know him. A kindly old man with a phone number happy to reply to lads
Loose – The Orphan
Keith Moon – The Barrister
Good day dear, I am sorry to disturb you with my life issue but I seek your advice. My name is Lucy; I'm a Brit who lives in DXXXXX England. I attend university and I do part time work as a dressmaker. I lost my father in an auto accident prompting my mother’s death because of it.

My Father, Jake, willed me a large portion of his real estate holdings and income properties valued at £5,700,000 Pounds Sterling. I have yet to place a claim on it but right now things are not good and I'd like to have it. My Fathers stipulation was that I was either 30 years of age or married.

(Allowing my Husband to be in control). I am 26 so only my husband can make a claim on my behalf. I’d like to offer you the opportunity to stand in as my Husband and will share it for your assistance. Your interest will be properly protected.

Thanks.

Loose
Hello my dear. My mother was also a dressmaker, though she was never able to attend universtity. I am not sure I would make a good husband for you, as I am much closer to your great grandfather;s age. Don't you think I would be much too okd for you?
A new email arrives from a new email address!
I received your mail with great thanks and I appreciate you for accepting my proposal in this regard.

I am an orphan and cannot hurt you nor use your information for any other purpose other than agreed. :shock: I have a Disability from Birth which is DEAF. It has affected my hearing. All the efforts by parents to help me yielded no results. As a result of this problem the lawyer will handle all communications by phone while we communicate through our email discussions. I need you as a honest and sincere person that will marry me and take care of me with the inheritance released to him soon after getting married to me. I need a life partner just as i mentioned in my first mail not for Money purpose.

If you assure me of your honest and true love we can spend the rest of our life together.

Based on the advice of the lawyer you don't need to come down to London for the marriage as an AFFIDAVIT OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE will be obtained from the Court to enable the lawyer to sign the documents on your advice. The lawyer will contact you after reading from you with all the total packages to make the marriage happen then we proceed with the claims from the Bank with the marriage certificate.

Let me tell you more about myself.

I am an open and transparent lady. I love Cooking and swimming. I am a student studying physiology under a British Government Sponsored Scholarship Program in a special school for the disable. Never married before. My parents died a few years back. I need your absolute love and care. I understand this could be a marriage of convenience but I still seek to build a family round you. Do you love children? We will discuss our resettlement. I am willing to join you if need be.

I need you to send me the followings info,

1. Copy of your I.D.
2. Address.
3. Religion.
4. Occupation.
5. Telephone.
6. Age.
7. Full Names

I also need to know more about yourself. Find attached copies of my WILL

Looking forward to reading from you soon.

Take Care.

Lots of Love.

Loose

Well, if Leo can live just a bit longer, he may have a nice lovely bride in his future.
You are such a lovely woman. I will help you if that is your desire and advise you based on my life experience.
I am not in possession of my ID as they took my driver's license when I turned 80. I will speak with my manservant or daughter about seeing what they have stored away and see if they can get that for me. You could call me though at <the chatbot number>. My current address is <snipped for security>. I believe you will find my home to be wonderful in the spring, summer, and autumn and the staff will happily make you confortable. I am a good Christian man and was raised in the church and I hope the same can be said of you. I am now retired, having spent a lifetime as an apiary investor and educator. This year, I will celebrate my 86 revolution around our sun and how old might you be? My full name is Leo <snipped>, but loved ones call me Leo, and you might do the same, my dear.
She liked that enough to send another form email!
Thanks so much for your mail with your information. You can send me your picture so I can see your look. Below is my information for you to know who I am.

Name: Lucy <Snipped>
Address: A registered social housing property in WF13 3BH
Date of Birth: 28th March, 1996
Religion: Christian
ID: Attached

As I already explained to you my intention to seek from you an honest assistance to claim this inheritance of my late dad.

This method could be a marriage of convenience as you may wish with terms clearly stated if need be documented for record purposes.

Secondly you will be part of all investments made with the profit shared amongst us. I do believe that our future relationship will be based on true partnership, honesty and mutual trust. I will welcome every view on this I mentioned above. We can divorce after we secure the inheritance or better still remain together.

I call you a true one because my heart is happy to meet such a person like you.

Distance can never be a barrier to us. I have written the lawyer to speed up his communication to you so we can commence the whole process. I have no doubt in my heart about your capability to handle the inheritance upon its release to you. Tell me about your environment? Type of house do you live in? Or do we get a bigger house that will accommodate all when I plan to visit you?

I have English, Irish and Indian on my mother’s side, and I have also English, and Dutch on my father’s side. I was born and raised mostly in the suburban areas with so much parental love and care. It made me have so much regard for mankind. Honestly I have missed my late Dad's care and thank God you have taken that place in my life. All I promise you is never to let you down. I am looking forward to us building a happy family.

Attached are my pictures so that you will know the person you are dealing with and I want you to send me your pictures too.

I remain yours in true love,

Loose.
I will arrange to have some photos delivered to you.Thank you for your information and let me know what I am to do.
Right now, I am in my house and there is plenty of room, don;t worry your little pea-pecking heart about it. I will have picture taken to send as well.
No he won’t…
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: I think her name is Lucy, but they all call her Loose

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu May 05, 2022 5:45 pm

May-December romances warm my heart. Although of course I prefer when the woman is in her 80s, but that's neither here nor there. Does Leo share Loose's hearing issues? I've had fun asking lads to type louder as it's hard to understand when they whisper their emails. Wonder how Loose will hear Leo's phone conversations??
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

agnomen
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Apr 2012

Post by agnomen » Thu May 05, 2022 8:38 pm

The town containing WF13 3BH is was of the most ethnically diverse in Northern England and has 35 mosques. The old guy could convert and ask the lad to convert too and video himself reciting the K0r@n etc.
2022-
:pig2: x23

2012-2016
:pig2: x44; Black :pig2: x5; :mortar_board: x1; Easter 🥚 2013
1st bait :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :pig2: x21 "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong” "you wasted my time all this years, what a disappointing transaction" Oladimeji Bankole

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon May 09, 2022 2:33 pm

Leo wrote:I will arrange to have some photos delivered to you.Thank you for your information and let me know what I am to do.

Right now, I am in my house and there is plenty of room, don;t sweat it. I will have picture taken to send as well.
Loose wrote:Good Morning my sweet love, How are you today? I hope you did sleep well with my thoughts. I am well pleased with you and I can't wait to meet with you there and take care of you and as well make a good home for you. Below are more about me dear.

I'm a passionate and affectionate girl. I love cuddling up and watching a movie with my man. I love to make people laugh and share my feelings with them. I'm looking for a down to earth man who knows what he wants out of life. someone who is not afraid to try new things and always be there for each other.

I am a very affectionate person and i love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them, I love to be close to people whether he or she is bad or good I like to learn from him or her, I like someone who can love me the way I am and not what he want from me. My dream is to be happy. I want to work on my love life and be happy Also. I like to play sports just as much as i do watching them Most of all i like to spend time with who I love with and cuddle up and watch a movie with him,it is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner,and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it.

There are a lot of things I like doing such as camping, hiking, snowboarding, motorcycle riding, walking, swimming, running, beach skating. etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to have a man by my side that I love and loves me in return, It is the typical individual dream. but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating or abusing them. I still need to work on some things because nobody is perfect in life

Honesty, Caring, Loving, Intelligent, Great sense of humor, Motivation, Respectful, Responsive, Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy Are the keys to every successful relationship. My favorite color is Blue. Favorite food- Chinese, Pizza, Italian, Mexican almost every thing lol. I hope to read from you soon.tell me more about yourself and what you do for a living.

What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is Okay to me it is important.

I promise to always hold you, When you need someone, I promise to always care for you, Wherever you are I promise to always be there, I promise to never hurt you and never break your heart and baby I promise that I will always love you more than anything with all my heart, no matter what happens or what we go through, baby I'll love you until the end of time!

NOTE: I have written the lawyer to speed up his communication to you so we can commence the whole process.

A Lots Of Love

Your Loving Girl
And more photos were included, of course.
Leo wrote:Hello my dear Loose. I apologize for just now replying but there was an automobile accident some nights ago and they took out one of the utility poles which sends the internet into our neighborhood. They have just returned our service overnight.
I have been thinking of you when I sleep well. I am glad you are wishing this upon me. You remind me of my time stationed in Germany when I was in the service and some of the beautiful fraulings that served us Meisterbrau at the local beer halls. It is a refreshing new memory for me to relive my youth through you. What movies do you watch? It sure is hard to beat A Star is Born. Did you see that one? That Chris and Barbara sure did put on a hell of a show. I think it's right up there with all the Clint and Duke movies. Do you like Weesterns?

You like many of the sporty outdoor activities I see. Those are no longer the things that interest me, but I can happily watch you enjoy them. If the chair is comfortable enough.

My goals and hopes and dreams are something best spoken to you, privately. I've found putting those to paper can sometimes dilute them, and I am sure you will understand this one day. Letting them grow and develop in your mind and heart helps ensure their development to reality. Trust me on this.

I have not heard from any lawyer. How well do you know this shylock?

Yours always,

Leo.
Loose wrote:Thanks so much for your mail. You are a very lovely and wonderful man.

I am very happy to have found you in my life and I can not wait to call you my Husband

Meanwhile here are the lawyer details who accepted to help me write to him and get all requirements for the marriage.

BARRISTER KEITH MOON.
EMAIL: KEITHMOON@gmail
Phone: +44 752 XXX XXXX

I have the confidence that you are my God sent man with an honest mind towards me, not only that you are after my inheritance but I can see the true love and caring spirit from you. I thank you so much for all your kind support and effort in making this marriage a reality. Looking forward to reading from you.

I remain yours in true love,
Another photo attached.
Leo wrote:To the lawyer lad:
Mr. Barrister Keith Wood,

I am Leo and I believe you are the shyster hired by my bride to be, Loosey. I am to enquire with you about her fund and our pending marriage. Please provide the details at your earliest convenience.

Leo.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo