Scambaiting Start

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
HirmanD17
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Scambaiting Start

Post by HirmanD17 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:04 pm

Hi! I am completely new and engaged to scambaiting and can't wait to start, but I can't get scammers to contact me, I have tried going on ScamWarners.com and emailing the scammers, but I have no answers and it has been 2 days, could anyone give me any types to get them to contact me or give me shady websites to sign up to so I can get some of those sweet 419 scams? Thanks a lot! :D

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Scambaiting Start

Post by bobdemol » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:41 am

Check your PM
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

starblocksmc

Post by starblocksmc » Wed May 11, 2022 7:42 pm

I'd also appreciate some tips on this matter, as I am basically in the same position rn.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed May 11, 2022 11:23 pm

Hi starblocksmc,

We encourage you to click through the site and read the FAQs - there is a lot of information there that you'll find helpful. Have you tried contacting any scammers you've found at Scamwarners? Sometimes it takes a few days to hear back from them.

Kitty
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

starblocksmc

Post by starblocksmc » Thu May 12, 2022 1:25 am

I've already been doing that, and I guess I don't really have a feel for how fast these people respond yet. Honesly I don't know why I expected there to be some secret trick that both works very good and also isn't in the FAQ.

Is it actually a regular thing for the average 419er to also sell my E-Mail address to others (especially after not succeeding with their plan)?

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu May 12, 2022 4:10 am

What kind of replies are you sending?

I try to include their original message and make it look as if I'm responding directly to it. I ask them a question for clarification, but nothing that implies I'm doubting them. For example, "Oh wow, I've never won anything before! How does this work, and will I have to pay taxes right away?" Or I'll write as if I am an elderly person: "Hello dear, I think this was meant for my grandson but he's camping with his girlfriend. Can I help take care of anything until he returns?"

I have about an 80-90% response rate with that method, although some lads won't reply for a week.

Not sure how often they sell addresses, but most of my baiting accounts are now filled with random scam messages that I post on Scamwarners rather than reply to. You can also google the "mugu guestbook" approach - post a lighthearted item on a special forum designed to entice lads to screen scrape email addresses that they then sell to other lads. It takes a couple of weeks, but soon your inbox will be full of "offers". Be sure to check your spam filter as a lot of replies might end up there.

Which scam type are you responding to from Scamwarners? You might try the AFF forum first as those are the most common types of scams and they tend to reply quickly.

Happy to help - keep the questions coming!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Thursten3rd
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thursten3rd » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:37 pm

Check to see if the 419eater Lad Transit is still operating. There are also websites where you can put in a blurb to get scammers to respond. I literally put "I like money." on one of them (I don't remember the name *sorry*) and am still getting hits in my catcher account Also, take the time to set yourself up to bait safely. And learn and follow the rules. You'll be glad you did.

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:25 pm

Another good place to find lads is in your regular email spam folder. I just found a couple that might be interesting. Juan never nose.

Just copy their email addy to your baiter email with a "re: blah, blah, blah" subj line and a Msg with "WOW! That sounds great, tell me more" Or Tell me how this works"

A week ago, I picked 4 romance scammers from SW that way.
Subj. re: Hello Dear
Msg: What a pleasant surprise to find your letter today. I would love to get acquainted with you.
Within 3 days (one within 3 minutes) 3 of them responded and the baits are on. Not one of them seem to notice they never contacted me first. When they ask for pics I tell them they are all on "The Site" where they found me. They haven't repeated the request yet or it would make them look silly.

If none of them responded just rinse and repeat with 3 or 4 more or even the same ones.
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda