Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage

Post by pete515 » Sun May 15, 2022 4:53 pm

Yes the lad doesn't seems to realise that all this frivolous travelling (the people at Victory orphanage have flittered between Cameroon, USA, Nigeria and back to the USA) is just complicating payment to his various characters. Even so the following has been pledged or already sent...

1. 4500 to a bank account unfortunately no longer available thanks to closure by 419eater.
2. 750 sent in gift cards which cant be redeemed (Roblox gift card)
3. 300 sent via an electronic birthday card. The lad is convinced that each 'birthday box' contained in the e-card contains actual gift money. Who am I to disagree?

Still Elizabeth is still happy to make donations and buy expensive electronics when she can but unfortunately she is just about to be taken to hospital with a burst appendix. So inconvenient when the orphanages are in such dire straights.

PS. I love the way the lad is so enamoured with giving his daily death tolls and with such appalling accuracy. The past few days the score is as follows...

Victory... its 12:23AM here and there is a call that about 217 children just died due to the plight.

DAV.... over 79 children died last night
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun May 15, 2022 6:54 pm

pete515 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:53 pm

PS. I love the way the lad is so enamoured with giving his daily death tolls and with such appalling accuracy. The past few days the score is as follows...

Ask him to make a graph , so it's easier to understand :D
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon May 16, 2022 12:29 am

The lad is pleading for gift cards. Even little Elizabeth is asking for them. The lad asks for $200, she asks for at least $600. Interesting. Shows she is a greedy child.
Walter wrote to the lad after discussions with Rev F.
Mrs S******, Francis and I have discussed this openly and thoroughly. There is conflicting information here and very little action on your part. Again. You write that you need $200. An orphan in your care who is using your email to write to Francis says it $600. One recent note states you need money right away to pay for a visa, and yet, my research says there is no cost to get one. You are the one who agreed to BATA and now you want it changed to Lagos! Francis and I have exchanged information sent by you and find each of us has been getting a different part of a story. This is not right.
I am not sending a gift card. I will contact Mr Fletcher and see how much it would cost me to hold the package for another day or two. I am not sure if I told you but I am the one who paid to have the package redirected from Sri Lanka. This has cost me a small fortune and still you want more. Always more. I re-read your notes where you sent someone to Lagos, that cesspool of Nigeria, and they find no sponsors. Of course, Lagos is twice as far as Bata!

Our group has helped dozens of charities overseas and I have never seen one so disorganized and inefficient as yours. Constantly redirecting the package and doing nothing but pleading for more. I am not sure this is a test of faith or worthiness but I am sensing a lack of initiative on your part.

I am not sure what Mr Fletcher will say to an extension, but even if he says yes, you better have a plan in place to get to Bata.
We shall see what happens now..............
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon May 16, 2022 10:51 am

The lad wrote a long, long disjointed letter to Walter and our Rev. bending the truth and glossing over contentious issues. A few selected gems from the message are below.
58 children died last night due to the plight and the news I broke to these children yesterday about how the package will be destroyed on the 20th of May if we don't pick it up.
Only 58? That's actually pretty good for them........

The lad sent his associate to Lagos (the wrong direction) to fundraise. He came up empty. So what does he do? Stay there and wait as a friend there gets paid on the 27th and will possibly give him money.
still there waiting because the man promised that his salary will be paid on the 27th
So the lad sits there doing nothing for two weeks except hoping the man will have money?

Walter agreed to pay PLOG extra to store the package a couple extra days. The lad reasons that instead of that, send the money to the lad directly so he can travel.
why not use it to redirect it to Lagos of Nigeria where my representative is currently waiting for that my friend who promised us 27th of May?
The orphanage he claims to work for is real and does good works in Sri Lanka. The lad originally wanted the package sent there, assuming the cash would be wired to him. When he found out the money was inside Sri Lanka became unsafe due to pirates. The address was then changed to Cameroon. Despite this he writes:
I don't know what happened that I gave Sri Lanka address,
The lad is desperate but still clings to the idea we will cave in and assist him, again. We might risk no safari by saying "no", but he has a greater risk by making demands.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue May 17, 2022 12:19 am

The lad pleaded for more......the committee met tonight to decide and replied as follows:
Good Evening:

I was asked by the committee to send a message to you regarding our meeting tonight. The members went thru your recent notes and picked out some lines to quote and give our reaction.

"you all have given more than enough" Yes, the church has certainly done this. Not only in the assistance, but in re-arranging things to suit your requests.
"how else do you want us to raise the funds" That is not the church's problem anymore. YOU have to step up and take action. So far all you have done is sit there doing nothing but requesting more and more and more. What ACTION have you taken?
"because we know how close this HVP is" Yes, we got it to your doorstep and had you not requested it be redirected, this would have been over ages ago.
"we are truly inefficient" Yes, your organization certainly is. One of our members brought up the point that all the deaths could be due to mismanagement and that perhaps it would be a blessing if your group failed miserably and the children went elsewhere to where people are active and better equipped to handle the burdens.
"Do you think giving the package to someone else in Bata is the best option?" Yes, rather than have it destroyed it will go to another group. Your constant begging for more and more while doing nothing to help yourselves is a constant theme.
"I have admitted all my mistakes didn't I" You may admit to them but you do not learn from them. You just go make new mistakes.
"Giving the package to someone else is never an option" Really? We did that before when we found a group was stealing funds from the children, so it is a very viable action.

You pleaded for assistance, first to Sri Lanka, then Cameroon, and then you accepted Bata, and now want Lagos. You ask for more and more. The only solution you have told me is that someone went to Lagos (in the wrong direction from Bata) to fundraise and was not successful. So instead of working harder, he sits there while children are dying. One of our members mentioned that he read Lagos is a homosexual cesspool and that your associate might be there for all the wrong reasons. I don't know but I cannot condone that behaviour while children are suffering.

I suggest you hurry and get a plan together. You have shown no energy, no action, no initiative. God gave us a challenge and we rose to the occasion. God has given you a challenge and you are failing. You need to step up and get busy. Show the children you care by stepping up and showing leadership.

Mr Fletcher told me the package will be removed from the secure lock up facility at the end of the day on the 20th. From there it goes to the facility to destroy them. By luck the 20th is a Friday so destroying it will probably not happen until the Monday, which is the 23rd. I suggest you not sit idly by waiting for action from others but instead, focus on making things happen by your own actions. Sending someone in the opposite to direction (Lagos vs Bata) is hardly what any of us call an action plan.

The committee asked me to emphasize that these statements are made with love and dedication to your cause. But you must act. No more begging, no more pleading. ACTION is the answer!

Walter
So, now the lad must either take action or lose it all. We await his answer.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue May 17, 2022 2:44 am

The lad grasps at straws to continue his pattern of inaction.
So we have now till 23rd May?

We'll all do our best till that 23rd and see what the lord will do but all our hopes of getting funds will be 27th. you sated that it will be 28th my representative will have to fly to Bata after having the funds on the 27th but No if we have it on the 27th then certainly he must travel to Bata on that same day.

We'll Try.
Of course when there is a variable date he chooses the longest period to do even less than nothing.

Walter replies:
I am not saying you have till the 23rd. What I said was the deadline is the 20th and the package likely won't be destroyed due to the weekend, but I cannot guarantee this. However, we will not let it be destroyed I can assure you. We will find a charity in Bata rather than see our assistance incinerated.

As for your other misquoting of me, I did not say your representative will have to fly to Bata on the 28th. I said what was likely was that if your agent rec'd the money on the 27th, it likely would not be until the 28th until he would travel since he was in far away Nigeria. There is never a sense of urgency at your end.

There is no guarantee that you will have money on the 27th. Our committee firmly believes that if we wait until then, there will be more begging and more delays. Why should other children suffer because you sit there doing nothing? Who is paying to store the package? I'm not doing it.

Your "plan" is to do nothing but hope and wait. That is so sad for the children that you will not get up and take action. My heart breaks for such leadership. We thought you were better. Francis had tears tonight thinking of how hard everyone worked to assist and now you allow it all to slip away.

You still have a chance to redeem yourself in the eyes of the children. We had hoped to forge a lasting partnership with you, with monthly donations once you rec'd this gift. Imagine how much better the lives of the children would be with monthly assistance! And yet you sit there doing nothing.
The monthly assistance program is just another carrot to dangle in his greedy eyes. Hopefully they will comply. How many more orphans will die while this lad twiddles his thumbs?

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue May 17, 2022 10:00 am

As you say the lad is playing for time, hoping to get the travelling money from his victims. As we know there is no chance of that happening despite the various calamities claimed by the orphanages. If you want to add further pressure as to his inaction you could mention that (according to one if your sponsors, Elizabeth) he can find money to fly willy nilly between Africa and US but can’t find money to go to Bata. Up to you, but you should note Elizabeth has been admitted to hospital and isn’t writing to the lad currently. Her nefarious nephew Howard will be breaking the news to the lad soon.

Could be the lad is just too skint to finance the travel himself but enough pressure may force him to borrow the money.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:04 am

Rev F found another note from "little Elizabeth" in his email this morning, pleading for more time and defending the manager Mrs S. Just another tug on the heartstrings. Our good Reverend wrote back with a certain amount of ice in his heart.
I have read your notes with interest but am rather reticent to reply because a youngster such as yourself should not be involved in discussions and debates among adults. Your messages might be heartfelt, but you should not be involved in these matters. To involve you is akin to using you, making you a tool employed for emotional consideration, hoping to sway decisions.
As a minister I must balance the hard facts of life with emotional and spiritual matters too. I love children and will do my utmost for them, but I also must, as an agent of God, deal with real life. Your notes are photographed and then sent via Mrs Stevens email account. Therefore, she is complicit in using you and I find that an abomination that you are exploited in that manner.
When the grown up business is concluded, I would look forward to discussing things with you and hopefully building your faith and those around you. In the meantime I feel a great deal of pity for you that you suffer so much under the care of people who will not exert themselves to make the situation there improve. Sending one person to Lagos to hopefully collect money 10 days from now is not what I expected from people.
You deserve so much more child, and with God's help and good fortune, you will get it. Your suffering is not only due to political unrest, it is a deep seated indifference from those who care for you.
Pete, I like that angle but we'll see how the lads play out first. They might suddenly find funds under pressure.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:58 am

No probs, Elizabeth is now in hospital and currently is not writing to anyone.
Hi, is that Alice?

I dunno if you remember me but my name is Howard and I am the nephew to Elizabeth Doody. Just in case you’ve forgot me I’ve been photographing things and stuff like that for you and Aunt Lizzie.

I got bad news. Aunt Lizzie was taken in to hospital last night with severe abdominal pains. They are doing more tests today. I dunno but I think Aunt Lizzie was sending money and gift cards to your charity? Anyway once I hear more I will let you know but she is in no position to write you at the moment .

Howie
Oh, you don't know the half of what an organiser Little Elizabeth is. Here is a girl who flies between Africa and USA and it only takes her 2-3 hours each time (her words). She has survived a heart attack, anorexia nervosa (she stopped eating when I couldn't get the phone to her), has watched hundreds (maybe thousands, I have lost count) die around her, has jetted in to the USA (again) to see her sister before she dies through lack of medical aid and even then she finds the time and energy to raise money for the orphanages. What a gal!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed May 18, 2022 3:29 am

With things coming to a head the lady manager of the orphanage writes to plead for an extension. Not the full extension originally asked for and denied, but a shorter one. The lad will travel but sadly, Cameroonian independence day is on May 20 and things shut down. So, can he have till the 22nd to get to Bata, arriving no later than the 23rd. Will the church extend its kindness just this once???
After lengthy discussions, it was agreed the lad can have this small extension to get organised and on the road.
So what brought about this change of heart? Perhaps it was the Outreach Committee's hardened hearts. Perhaps it was the fact that the little girl's pleading letters were identified for what they were: emotional blackmail. I like to think it was the message from PLOG stating the package was now scheduled for destruction. That got him moving!!!
So while we have a bit of a delay, we hope he has a great trip. He has been reminded to save his receipts for reimbursement. He also is advised to email them to Bertje in advance so he can have the funds ready. I know PLOG always takes care of its clients and gives them exactly what they deserve.

What could possibly go wrong now?
I had to consult other members of the committee first, and then reply. It has been arranged that you can have the extension and I will notify Mr F****** too and have him confirm this with you.
We are glad to have resolution and we also offer up prayers for safe travel in the coming days
my representative will start traveling here and I will give him the little funds I have raised to travel to Bata immediately so he should be there 21st or 22nd
Last edited by sparky905 on Wed May 18, 2022 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed May 18, 2022 1:53 pm

Wishing the lad unsafe travels.

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat May 28, 2022 11:01 am

I was offline for a week and received no updates from the lad, no news about the package. I hope he did not chicken out????

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Sat May 28, 2022 12:55 pm

I've been withholding my emails to the lad as Elizabeth is in hospital. He seems to have gone quiet on me too. If you want I could always recover and ask him what is happening with his delivery from the good Reverend.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:32 am

In a bizarre twist of fate, we have updates from Cameroon. The situation is worse than we thought!
I'm now incharge of victory charity foundation and we are having thought of renaming it to HOLY L*** ORPHANAGE HOME
Apparently the lady we were dealing with died and, in keeping with Biblical themes, "the last shall be first". Little Elizabeth is now in charge of the place! She must be the chosen one!

How can a mere child handle all this? We will have to see how it all unfolds in the fullness of time.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:14 pm

Yep, poor Alice is no more. And Little Elizabeth seems to be running the show.
Dear Mother

Why have you not been replying me ?we lost Mrs Alice Stevens to the cold hands of death on the 20th of last month .

Mother please save us we need money please make us of the money gram/western union account information.

Yours daughter
Little Elizabeth.
Unfortunate for her that 'Big Elizabeth' has been lost 'to the cold hands of death' too and her duplitious nephew Howard is not going to be such a soft touch.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:19 am

Death just seems to follow this orphanage around doesn't it? I wonder if little Elizabeth is the chosen one? Will she lead the people to the promised land of a huge payday?
She has written to Rev. F and Walter attempting to explain things but doing a poor job of it. They are curious about the HVP which is in Bata. They are pushing again (and again and again) to have it sent to Lagos. The church is not doing this. The church also hopes the lads will join as full members, participating in baptism, worship and monument building.
I feel so sorry for you with the huge burden placed squarely on your shoulders. May God guide you in this. I have spoken to Francis today about this whole situation. I can only make general comments at this point as we have lots of ideas but have yet to consolidate a plan.
Firstly, I am confused by the names you have given and their locations. You must clarify this for us.
The HVP was slated to be given to another charity since no one contacted us. Due to the power outage here, this was delayed (procedural issues) and it sits in Bata as it did before awaiting final instructions. I encourage you and your people to formulate a plan to go get it and that will help you in the short term. Mrs Alice might have only trusted one person but you are now in charge and must formulate a plan on your own. This other man does no one any good sitting in the sodomy capital in Nigeria doing nothing.

Rev F told me that he aches in his heart for all that has befallen you and your people. He now wishes to embrace your people into a new congregation of our church and fund this enterprise with start up money. If you think adding a religious dimension to your operations such as this would help, our people would be glad to help.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:10 am

Little Elizabeth Taylor (no not the actress) is saddened to hear of her patrons death...
Oh my God is this really the end time coming?? Oh my God Mother Elizabeth adopted me already and wanted me to come over soon before she died (news to me) what is really happy I feel so sad God Why?? Well may her Soul continue to rest in the bossom of the lord the whole orphanage home is praying for her soul. (or rather those of them still alive following all the sickness and death)

Howard can we be friends? I'm 15years old and I'm Elizabeth Taylor by name Mrs Alice left all her ophanage homes under my name's it's quite a huge responsibility.i feel so said about aunty Lizzie.

Elizabeth Taylor
I have told the lad that Lizzie's will is being read next week. I suspect Howard wont be willing to share anything from his inheritance. However Lizzie has probably left a large chunk of money to the Rev F's church which hopefully will incentivise the lad to get his act together with the good reverend.

Replied as follows...
Yeah well it weren’t such a big surprise to me that she died. She visited our house a few weeks ago and was really stressed out and looked quite ill, kept asking me to photograph things and shit like that - was that anything to do with you?

Like I said the will is being read next week. If she has left anything to you or the orphanage I will let you know. As for being friends, I’ve got a girlfriend already.

Howie

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:23 am

The lad was sniffing to see if Elizabeth has left anything in her will to his phoney orphanages/characters. Looks like he is in luck.
To all beneficiaries,
I am Duncan Bannatyne and represent the law firm of Wright, Hassle & Bannatyne in the matter of the will of Elizabeth Esmerelda Doody who died on 21 May 2022. I am writing to all the beneficiaries of her will informing them of her final instructions. Her main will was dated 22 August 2017 and was modified by codicils on 18 June 2020 and 29 April 2022. The main provisions are now detailed.

1. To Sarah Doody, her sister she has left her house and contents to be sold or let as she sees fit. Current market vale is estimated to be $859,000 and death duties would be payable.
2. (Added via codicil dated 18 June 2020) To Howard Doody, her nephew she has left the sum of $22,000.
3. (Added via codicil dated 29 April 2022) To Father Francis C*ozier of the Chu*ch of the Holy Lamb she has left the sum of $20,000 to be used for humanitarian work.
4. (Added via codicil dated 29 April 2022) To Alice Stephens of the Victory Charity Foundation she has left the sum of $3500 to be used for humanitarian work.

I will be acting as co-executor of her will and all beneficiaries should contact me regarding this matter by 25 June 2022.

Yours faithfully

Duncan B Bannatyne (BA Law)
Let's hope Alice's demise and the fact that the orphanage is being run by a 14 year old doesn't affect the payment. Of course any claim by Little Elizabeth will require some official documents to be provided by her.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:38 am

Little Elizabeth is now running the orphanage and they have left Cameroon and headed for Lagos, taking with them the dead body of Miss Alice. It is still unburied and they are desperate for funding to help with the funeral costs.
The church has offered them a way forward by having them join by starting a local congregation. The lad wants the start up money first, then will do the rituals required....but it does not work that way. Instead of a pyramid, they lads must build a statue of a lamb to help symbolise they are part of the flock. A couple of photos of lamb figurines later, the lad admitted they have done nothing. Rev F, the senior minister is disgusted at the deception and has turned over their souls to the youth pastor Phill, (Bertje) since he might help inspire them.

Little Elizabeth is now 15 and running the entire operation. Perhaps she is the chosen one after all??????

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:02 am

Well, lucky ol' Elizabeth, she has been left money in Doody's will too. She has been frantically writing to the executor for her money so that she can bury poor Alice Stephens, who must be getting quite ripe by now. You would have thought burying the body would be more cost effective than transporting it to Nigeria. Still, Elizabeth is still young and is still learning how to run the orphanage in the same haphazard and disastrous way Alice did.

She should receive her bequest this week providing the executor doesn't notice Elizabeth is a still a minor and can't legally be paid the money until she is 18.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:01 pm

Plot twist. haha! nice.

Meanwhile Phil is writing encouraging letters to our little friend. I'll update with some highlights later!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

John Warosa
Not quite a Newb

Post by John Warosa » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:41 pm

Maybe that is how they get all the deaths? Illnesses and the like from dead people & just leaving corpses in their bedrooms?

Or maybe their count is wrong because they forget which ones were already dead in the evening when they went to bed. That could also explain teh "almost" 67: they know there are 67 bodies now, but how many were there already yesterday?

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:58 am

While Sparky is busy keeping his place of work running on his own, I'll update with some snippets of the email chain.

LIttle Lizzy has now started the process of founding a branch of the Church. Of course, there are some questions to be answered, forms to be filled, and monuments to be build. Lizzy has already nominated a minister, that will be in Spiritual Charge of the new parish.

Rev F
Rev P
Lizzy

1. Name, date of birth, address, and email.
2. Please provide us with a brief history of your faith, (or lack of
faith), present church affiliation, and any details of your faith
journey to date.
3. In your present state of faith, what is the thing which causes you
the most concern? What brings the greatest sense of fulfillment as a
Christian?
4. What is your favourite Bible verse? Why?
5. What is your favourite Bible story? Please draw a simple picture to
illustrate this story.
6. Will you raise you children as members of our faith?
7. Are you willing to assist others? Will you do so anonymously?
8. Do you believe in the 10 Commandments? What is the most difficult
one for you to keep?
9. Our church blends Old and New Testament rituals. We often re-create
these to show that faith is not dead, but is alive and ongoing, even in
this secular world. Will you agree to participate in our living faith?
10. What brings you to our church? How can we best help you grow in
your faith?

1. Name: Emmu Chucko

Date of Birth: 972
Address: Nigeria.

2. My faith is to covert the lost essences to God and my current church of affiliation is Redeem Christian Church of God. I grew up in a town Taxas in USA)with a very strong Catholic faith that was passed on to me and I have kept it since. I started learning about my faithwhene I was a child and now that I am a young adult, I try day by day to understand it better and to followitse teachings of it. My faith is something I carry with me everywhere I go and it is not only a part of my life but a part of me. Faith has been a part of me.
Thessalonians 1:3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father.
3. -converting the lost souls and I have the passion of bringing them back to God and nowIi have gotten the opportunity to ministerto a church.
-what brings the greatest sense offulfillmentt as a Christian is a sacrifice of the heart of what it means to live well and to abide in Christ. It's a human being's highest calling and one that gives the greatest fulfillment.
4. Psalm 100:3 - Know that the Lord Himself is God ;It is He who has made us, and not ws; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. It is my favorite bible verse becauseitsencouragese me and gives me more strength to serve theLordd.
5. Myfavoritee story in the Bible is the story of Apostle Paul how he was arrested by God and how he converted many souls.
Paul was a follower of Jesus Christ who famously converted to Christianity on the road to Damascus after persecuting the very followers of the community that he joined. However, as we will see, Paul is better described as one of the founders of the religion rather than a convert to it. Scholars attribute seven books of the New Testament to Paul; he was an influential teacher and a missionary to much of Asia Minor and present-day Greece.

6 .Yes. I'll raise my children to be full members of the HOLY L XXX CHURCH and ofthe Holy lxxxfait .

7 .Yes I'll forever be willing to assist numerous people.

8 .YesIi believe in the 10 commandment .The most difficult commandment to keep is "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain".
9 .Yes. I have accepted to participate in the Holy LxxxChurch's living faith.

10. what brings me to Holy L*church is -thate it has the true meaning of the Gospel.
- To fill me spiritually and physically with the words of the lord.

We are the Church of the Holy L***and we are shepherd in our flock.
Each church has a lamb statue in it to show we are part of Christ's
flock. Your first and most arduous task to demonstrate your faith is to
have your new minister and all those involved, create a lamb statue. It
must be 3 dimensional and at least 4 feet long (1.2 metres) It should
be placed on a proper, elevated base. It should be painted white for
purity, and placed at the entrance to your place of worship. It
symbolizes that we are the flock of the greatest shepherd of all time.

The materials can be anything you wish (since it will be painted). You
could make it out of concrete, wood, paper mache, but it should be as
real a representation as possible. A plywood cut out is not acceptable,
it must be 3 dimensional. Once this is done, and you can welcome the
faithful we will know you are sincere and good people. And the
important thing is it is made with love and faith!

Obviously, these won't do. Rev F asks Rev P, the youth pastor, to contact dear Lizzy

Dear Elizabeth,

My name is P , and I am the youth pastor at the Church of the Holy L*. You have been in contact with F for a while now. F has asked me to contact you, and has asked me if I would be willing to help and mentor you as you undertake your challenging journey towards founding a new branch of our most Holiest of Churches in your country.

First of all, I must say that I am extremely proud of you. F has told me some of the things that have been happening to you lately. Even for an adult, it would have been near impossible to find the stamina and focus to keep going, let alone find the Inspiration to found a new branch of our Church. Yet here you are, a teenager that has encountered setback after setback , on a path towards spiritual salvation towards the Holy L*.

F has also told me that you are finding it difficult to follow the instructions given and that you have tried to deceive him. I've told F I can't believe that, and that it is probably a sort of miscommunication. I simply can not accept that a child so full of Divine Inspiration would purposefully try to mislead our most Holiest of Congregations.

My child, I am here to help. Please let me know why you find it so difficult to follow the instructions given to you. I am sure that, together, we can overcome any problem you may face so you may continue on your Holy Path. If you need more time to gather the required materials, I am sure that I can talk to F about this. If there are spiritual issues that are holding you back, I am here for you too.

I am looking forward to hearing from you my child.

Warmest Greetings,

Dear Mr P

Thank you so much for writing to me I want to use this medium to explain everything to you sir.

I'll explain everything to you

First of all I want to appreciate the effort of the congregation of the church, they tried very well, they did their very best for us but unfortunately we are inefficient we are very poor and couldn't catch up with things. The owner of this victory charity foundation name late Mrs Alice Stevens was bankrupt some fraudsters Intruded in her account and stole a total of $120,000 and that was when the plight caught up with us we have been suffering for a year and 5 months now to feed is a very big issue and Mrs Alice passed on since last month 22nd May 2022 and she died without leaving anything for me who is the successor and which Rev F is aware because even before Mrs Alice died Rev F knew what we were facing and I'm just 15years old and Mrs Alice died and left nothing for me to continue with how am I supposed to do Mr P??

The church of holy L*and it's congregation sent a package which due to our inefficiency we have not receive the package.

I want to speak on our journey towards founding a new branch of our most Holiest of Churches in your country we have done the needed that doesn't involve money and now it is the one involving money (Creation of a lamb statue ) which we are having the money to do so. Rev F firstly asked me to appoint a minister which I did, he now sent 10 questions for the minister to answer which the appointed Minister answered and I sent it to him and the the minister questionnaire form we where not having the money to print the form so the appointed Minister answered the questions and I sent it to him we now got some money and I went to a cyber cafe and printed the Minister form and the apointed minister answered it and we sent it to most Rev F we now waited for the next task which was the creation of a lamb statue which we don't have the money to do that right now to fulfill all righteousness I sent him a photo thou it was not a lamb creation of our hands and that was when Rev F was upset anytime a task is given to us we do what is required but when it comes to something involving money we are always not able to do it because we don't have even $1 we are going through a lot and Rev F is aware. Late Mrs Alice corpse is still lying there at the mortuary we don't have anything for her burial funeral and to feed is a problem for us my brothers and sisters keep dying everyday some due to starvation and some due to illness.

Thank you for being proud of me but the task is very difficult to carry on because late Mrs Alice died leaving nothing for me the task of creation of a lamb statue here Will be very difficult for me because we are very inefficient and don't have money or anything

Yes it is true that I tried to deceive Rev F but it was because I was trying to do all that was required as we don't have the money to do anything. Our major issue is that we don't have the funds to continue with anything because we are going through a lot right now. I'm just 15 years old and I'm a student how on Earth am I to get money to continue with any of the task when to feed itself is a problem for us??

So that's just it

Dear Elizabeth,

thank you so much for writing back to me.

What I am getting from your email is that you are an ambitious young woman, that has set a goal for herself to celebrate the Holiest of Holy Beings, the Lamb itself, but finds her path strewn with adversities.

It is very commendable that you have the strength and honesty to confess to your transgressions. I will talk to F , and convince him that you did not intend to deceive him, but felt that the circumstances forced you to do so. I am sure this is a learning experience for you, as it is for us. Please remember, we are your friends and your family. We can be honest to eachother, there is no need for lies and deception, my Child

Reading your email, a quote from the Holy Book comes to mind:
"Day in, day out, we follow the Path of the Holy L*. Wherever we go, it goes. The path may not be easy, nor may it be clear. However, with the Guidance of the Lamb, we persevere"

We all have our struggles and obstacles in life. With the help of the Lamb, however, we can find the strength to overcome these and to boldly go where noone has gone before. For you, these struggles are of the financial kind. While I can not assist you directly with these struggles, please allow me to give you some advice. Keep in mind that your struggles are only temporary!! As soon as you have constructed the monument, and have completed the rest of the process, your congregation will not only receive spiritual support from the Mother Church, but also a substantial financial one.

Furthermore, the obstacles before you might not be as great as you might think, my Child. The task you have been given to construct a momument for the Holy L*. The monument need not be made from a precious material. You can use paper, textile or wood, which is readily available. The monument need not be a great work of art. The only thing that is required, is that the monument is made with from Heart with love and through your Spirit with faith! The monument does not have to be enormous. A life size monument is more than enough.

You see my Child, things might might not be as bleak as they appear. If you focus and set your mind to it, you and the members of your congregation can do more than you might think. As stated before, I am incredibly proud of you. I am sure that you are up for the task that is before you, and it would be my biggest pleasure to be one of the first to welcome you to our Church.

May the Holy Spices inundate your precious little Soul

Your friend,

Dear Mr P

How are you doing today my dearest friend? I feel warned and encouraged by your words , you speak to me as Late Mrs Alice and late Mrs Elizabeth Doody speaks to me , thank you so much for the words of encouragement, may the good Lord continue to bless you Amen.

Thanks you for accepting to talk to Rev F on my behalf you are such a good man you know I never grew up with a father , lost them all in a car accident when I was 2years old and my younger sister who is at the Disabled American veterans was still breast feeding so late Mrs Alice was like a mother to me we have really suffered before she passed on and until now we are still suffering and it is worst right now sir , no food ,no medication and lots of other things the workers/staffs of the orphanage home are refusing to take care of us because they have not been paid for more than a year and 5months now, late Mrs Alice corpse is still lying there in the mortuary, no money for her burial funeral sir , I'm fustrated but your words have melt me. I promise to be very honest and faithful.

I will try as much as possible to construct the monument holy L* thou I don't know how long it will take us due to lack of funds but we'll try sir and I'll love you to try and speak to Most Rev F concerning the Hvp that was sent you us that we haven't received due to the Death of late Mrs Alice and our inefficiency ,he hasn't written to me since Sunday the last time we spoke about the package whether it can be delivered in Benin republic but he hasn't gotten back to me since please try to speak to him about this as well.

My most bother now is that it takes you awhile before you reply my emails I presume you are always busy with work, family and church activities , but please my dear friend try to get back to me as soon as you can.

Remain blessed my dearest friend.

Dearest Elizabeth,

There is no need to thank me, it is me who should thank you for deciding to start your path with the Holy L*!

I do apologise that I am not able to respond right away most of the times. In my previous email I already mentioned that we all have our challenges in life. My challenge involves a nasty online addiction that left me with a huge credit card debt and a severe case of RSI in my left wrist. Because of this, I try to limit my time behind a computer, so as to not to surrender to the temptation, again.

I will try to speak to F later today, as we have a committee meeting together. I am sure he will be understanding of your predicament.

Please keep me updated on your progress. I am here if you need any guidance, my Child.

Let the Holy L*enter you.

Dear Mr P,

How are you doing today? I'm glad you are creating out time to write to me, to guide me towards our journey of joining the L*of God church.

I'm so sorry to hear about the challenge you are facing the nasty online addiction that left you with a huge credit card debt and a severe case of RSI in your left wrist. May the Lord gives you the strength to work out things and I now understand why you are trying to limit your time behind a computer, so as to avoid the temptation I'm very good at computer if you need any help or assistance anywhere at all don't hesitate to tell me my dearest friend , it is only financially that we encounter difficulties but it might sound funny but I'm good at computer, I'm also a very good cook and a very good listener, if you need my advice or help on some kind of things please don't hesitate to notify me my friend. We don't have the gadgets for anything again we don't have phones, no laptop's, no education facilities, as we are very incapable and inefficient right now due to the plight that has hit us so badly but I believe the Lord will come through for us, maybe you are our Messiah

I want to share this with you and seek for your advice sir , you know it's a month now since late Mrs Alice died and she is yet to he buried due to lack of funds, her corpse is still lying there at the mortuary no money for her burial funeral as we encounter difficulties in feeding and so many other things late Mrs Alice died leaving a vehicle ( a car) which I'm currently looking for the receipt (papers) to see if we can sell it out to have some funds then we could be able to continue our journey of joining the holy Lamb church because if we sell it we could have the money to make the monument lamb and again we'll have the money to prepare for her Burial funeral and we could buy little food to be surviving on so on this notice I'll be needing your advice,do you think it is a good idea?? Because she died leaving absolutely nothing I explained how we have been suffering due to the plight, sir the plight has killed more than 800 of my brothers and sisters including Mrs Alice, it's 2:30Am here and 20 of my brothers and sisters have died already some due to starvation and some due to illness please I need your urgent advice on this and I thank heavens for finally getting someone that will always advice me and that will always listen to me or do you think you can send us $300 or $200 gift card?

I don't know but you stated in your last email that you can't offer any financial support to us please permit me to ask why you said so , is it a taboo for any member of the church to offer support to us as we are not yet full members of the church , sir do you know that just $300 gift card (steam gift card, Google play card, iTunes card, Amazon gift card) or $200 gift card can change our lives for good ? Sir will buying us a gift card of $300 or $200 bring some sort of issues to you? As this will be between you, me and God.

My dearest friend how did your meeting with Most Rev F go and how was the committee meeting I shouldn't be asking about the details of the meeting but I think I should ask about the issues concerning me and the victory charity foundation. Please get back to me on what he said, did you discuss about the package as well? I'm be waiting to hear from you on this as well.

Sir please try to get back to me on the advices I have said you should give to me concerning selling of late Mrs Alice vehicle to get the funds and create the monument creature of lamb, and please let me know if you can get any of the listed gift cards above for us to redeem and continue with the task.

I'll be waiting to hear from you and I pray your reply brings a smile on my face . stay blessed sir

Yours dearest

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:39 am

Wow, this lad really takes his scamming seriously. Lots of time and effort is going in to his responses, that's what we like to see. Whilst not as verbose as the examples above the lad has diligently supplied me with copious handwritten notes, various certificates and bank accounts (all reported).

Surely all this effort from him will bear fruit soon

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:44 pm

Maybe I need to get out of romance scams and get me a couple of these go getters. :lol:
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda