General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Ugandan Orphans

Post by sparky905 » Fri May 06, 2022 12:27 am

It seems there are even more children out there needing the sort of help only Eater can provide.........this time in Uganda. Another ill scripted lad has agreed to work with me to steal once again from the church of the Holy L***. Hopefully, it all goes well, PLOG will manage to deliver exactly what the lad deserves.
If the lad agrees, Rev F will bring the lad's appeal letter to the attention of the committee. Hopefully, there are resources still in the coffers of the church to assist even more orphans. The church has really been hit hard this year for donations, but when little children are involved, it is hard to say no.
I am pleased to meet you, or at least correspond with you via the internet. I have heard wonderful things from Mr A****** about your work in very trying conditions. God bless you and all who assist in your work and selfless dedication to our shared humanity.
I did not know your operation was so large, or so diversified. That must offer up challenges for you! Our church is dedicated to living practical Christianity by taking to heart works of charity. To this end, we have a group called the Outreach Committee who oversee assisting others both here in Canada and around the world. We are blessed to have such abundant lives here in Canada, but we also know that with our blessings come obligations. We need to assist others.

With your permission I would like to bring your facility's work to the attention of our committee and see if we can assist you. If you think this is fitting, I will proceed.

Generally what we do is hold fundraising events to generate revenue to assist a chosen cause. We also send other practical forms of assistance too, depending on the nature of the charity. Last year for example, our Knitting Club sent several dozen wool hats and mittens to little children living in the Canadian arctic. Combined with some money, these isolated communities were able to have a brighter future.

Just let me know if you would like me to bring this to the committee and I will proceed.

Blessings in all you do
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Ugandan Orphans

Post by Kitty La Gore » Fri May 06, 2022 2:28 am

^^^ we can only hope this orphanage has better luck keeping their kiddies alive... :roll:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat May 07, 2022 1:06 am

The lad gave the church permission to discuss helping the orphanage! I was worried he would decline help
You have my permission. You can proceed.
Thanks and stay blessed.
Francis replied:
After our worship meeting on Sunday, I will bring this matter to the attention of our committee and update you on how things turn out. It is Mother's Day Sunday, so it is a busy day here. My message may be late that day.

Blessing to you sir
I am quite sure the committee will have lots of questions.............
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue May 17, 2022 3:09 pm

So many orphans, so many orphanages and so much money needed to keep them going. If you want another benefactor to write just let me know.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:53 pm

I think the church could find the time to sponsor another one. The church has an enormous capacity for spreading love to deserving lads!