IG Scammer needs some love

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Apollo10Snoopy
Hello, I'm Looking Around
IG Scammer needs some love

Post by Apollo10Snoopy » Thu May 19, 2022 2:20 pm

A friend recently had their IG account taken over by a bitcoin lad.
Once the friend regained control and locked their account down, they were able to recover some lad info in the form of two email addresses and a phone number, which they passed along to me.
Work and other obligations prevent me from giving them my full attention, but if one of you fine folks wants to give them the kind of hell I know this place is capable of, I would be most grateful.

[Snipped - B8er]

-Snoopy
Taking lads on an outer space trip.

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: IG Scammer needs some love

Post by B8er » Thu May 19, 2022 2:33 pm

Please take some time to read the forum rules, in particular the part about what isn't allowed
Do not post email addresses, profile links, or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail, fake site, or other verifiable evidence of scamming. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers, links, or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights).
👅🌺🌋😅