Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish - TATTOOED

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Linoline
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Re: Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish - TATTOOED

Post by Linoline » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:43 am

sparky905 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:31 pm To my eye it looks drawn on, not a tattoo. I hope I am wrong.
I think you are wrong. I needed to resize the pictures and that brought the quality down. In the originals I can clearly see the raised skin where it's tattooed.
MrMystery314 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:56 pm Maybe that's just a bad tattoo job. Hopefully it is.
Yes it is and I'm so happy that it's hideous :D

Wednesday
19:32
Youtube video of Quin getting tattooed

20:42 Quin (being impatient, but I was celebrating, so he had to wait)
Dear Sister Dave,
Good evening and how are you doing today? How is Chancellor Ed my
Father in the Lord and the entire <snipped> church Elder and members
generally, hope despite the quarantine place on every <snipped> member
which i believe the Holy Lamb will surely take control of that
situation and at the end <snipped> Church shall be Victorious.
just as I promised I have been able to send to you pictures made today
after I collected the money from the lender please do let me have
updates of the Chancellor Ed's and the Elders feelings and Views.
Thanks and Remain Blessed by the Holy Lamb.
Brother Quin.
9:39 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

Congratulations for seeing this through. Glory to the Holy Lamb!
I have received your pictures and the short video and I have to admit I was hoping that you would've sent me a longer video and some more pictures. Maybe you can do that in the next few days. It would be really nice to get some close up pictures of the mark and a few pictures of you wearing the mark while standing in front of the monument. Our whole congregation will be happy and celebrating when we show it to them during the next service.
Unfortunately right now I am unable to show this result to father Ed and the elders, because they are in sacred seclusion, probably until the end of this month. Please don't worry, because I have received strict instructions on how to act during this period and once you have sent me more pictures and I can have it confirmed that it is performed right we can proceed with sending the support parcel to you and your parish will be able to start functioning and supporting the less fortunate in your community. Praise to the Holy Lamb! Hallelujah!

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Next step would be a safari, but since that's not possible I'm afraid that he'll have to endure some good news very soon. Either the Accra warehouse will be in quarantine and locked up for at least 3 weeks, or the ship will sink on it's way to Port Harcourt and he will have to wait until the elders return to receive a new sponsorship parcel. Options... options...
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:18 am

Congratulations!
I had my doubts about the tattoo being real but your statement about shrinking the pictures proves otherwise.
Congratz again 8-)
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:39 am

I am glad to be wrong! I looked again after I had written that and thought...."maybe".....glad he knuckled under and has decided to become a full fledged Bishop of Africa. What a glorious moment in his life, a moment he will not soon forget.

As for the package, wow, what an awful time to have restrictions! An outbreak of the virus among warehouse staff might force the shipping company to do a local shutdown for at least 2 wks. In the meantime, is there a "priestly garment website" where the lad could choose his new garments, which the church will send separately. Or perhaps he is now at the stage where he gets to help design his own "seal". He can be kept busy sketching various concepts which can be used by him as letterhead, his official seal for church documents etc. There must be administrative details he needs to attend to.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Purple
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Purple » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:30 pm

Looks to be genuine, although a lot neater than the more “brutal” submissions you have had in the past – but bikeatl77 has a valid point – you are supposed to shave the intended area first to prevent infection from hair getting into (what is ultimately a wound)

Don’t get me wrong – I have zero sympathy for the twisted corrupt git – but it is curious that a tattooist with some skill would proceed without shaving first

Hard to tell from the pics, maybe needle and follicles didn’t come into contact, like I said, it’s pretty neat work – you could wait a few weeks to see if the later pics match the first – but regardless – outstanding baiting

He can now look on the giant turd in his front yard as a monument he will never understand, while doing the same thing every time he takes off his shirt

And if he does become infected – given what he set out to do, see if I care. It’s not racist, it’s simply poetic justice, regardless of ethnicity ….

LilRachel
Apprentice Master Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by LilRachel » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:37 pm

What a hideous tattoo! Congratulations for that!! :lol:

Once again a very interesting and entertaining bait from both of you - and all this without any safaris so far. But I'm sure the best is yet to come... ;)
🐖 📷 📹 📋🦁⌛

"You are singlehandedly disrupting all of lad-economics it seems." ~ Bertje
"I am real and I know who I am okay" ~ Jordan
"Now that I am with you, I guess you can call me a sucker." ~ Jordan
"I'm not a baby lawyer and even a baby lawyer can not stoop so low by sending those items to you" ~ Barrister Sunshine
"YOURE EVIL WOMAN BEGONE I WILL OPEN CASE WITH CUSTOMER CARE !" ~ Rev. John M.

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:53 am

In response to the shaving.. Raisin has been tattooed a few times and he didn't shave before the procedure. I did get more pictures afterward, and it looked horrible afterwards.

I did get new pictures yesterday and a week after, it still looks real. If it would've been fake he would've had to redraw it and it wouldn't completely match. This one does. (that or he never washes himself).

Thursday July 9
13:54 Quin
dear sister Dave good afternoon thanks for your mail I don't
understand you when you said I should snap picture in front of the
pyramid I thought the is just for me to draw the mark which I have
done why so why pushing me up and down I hate when am been pushed
around like a baby you are saying now till end before the parcel can
be delivered right you are making me feel bad I have sent you the
video and picture what other prove do you need are you trying to give
me another task or what please explain thanks
brother Quin
14:17 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

You are interpreting my words completely wrong. This is a celebratory moment and we all, our whole congregation want to celebrate it with you, so please do not misunderstand me. I ask you for these pictures because it is a special occasion and how will the people here share in this blessed moment if they can not see what they are celebrating? We will project the pictures on a screen during the next church service and the picture of you with the mark in front of the monument will be printed on a canvas and displayed in the church hall. This is a moment of major importance for our complete church and it is just a simple request from me to you, to help us all share in this joy. The Lord taught us to be slow with anger and I believe that you have said the same thing before, so please practice what you preach.
I also explained to you in my message that I need these materials to confirm that it has been executed correctly. I don't doubt it, but it needs to be thoroughly confirmed so you can be declared interim bishop of Africa. We need to be thorough here, because we can not be present at this moment to witness it ourselves. Please understand the situation. I will be happy to meet you at the official ceremony that will be held as soon as the travel bans will be lifted.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
14:49 Quin
dear sister Dave good afternoon thanks for your mail OK now I
understand you but it will not be possible for now because I as we
chat now am on my way to the village to see my late father corps for
the first time OK please do bear with me OK latest by Thursday I will
be back to my base in Lagos thanks and remain blessed
brother Quin
19:53 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

I will pray for you to have strength for what you are facing today.
Never did I mention that you should send me the pictures right now. It is no problem if you send them tomorrow or Saturday. I hope that it will be possible to have them before Sunday so the congregation can see them during the service.
May the holy Lamb be with you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
20:57 Quin
dear sister Dave good evening it will not be possible to do that
this week OK I told you I traveled to my village and will be coming
back next week Tuesday bear with me ok you can still keep the once
with you till I come back OK
brother Quin
21:09 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

I didn't realize that you were traveling that far, I assumed that it was only a day that you'd be gone. I will wait until Wednesday for the pictures and the confirmation of the mark and the celebration with the congregation with the team will be held one week later on Sunday, July 19.
Please remember the other preparations that need to be done before the ceremony. I would appreciate if you keep working on that and send me the results.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Friday July 10
4:07 Quin
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night thanks for your
mail and please I don't understand what you mean by confirmation of
mark and celebration team Sunday 19 please can you explain better to
me OK thanks and remain blessed
brother Quin p
8:30 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

I refer back to my messages that I have sent you yesterday, when I told you that we will be celebrating your appointment as interim bishop of Africa with our congregation during the Sunday sermon. This has to be delayed with one week. I also told you that as a formality, it has to be confirmed that the mark has been done right. For as far as I can see this will not be a problem, but we need some more images to be completely sure. I explained this all to you yesterday, but it seems to me that lately you haven't been reading my messages very well. I understand you have a lot on your mind now that you are going to the village for your late father, so I will forgive you for this.
Please continue the work on the preparation of the ceremony and send me your results.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
9:14 Quin
dear sister Dave good morning thanks for your understanding yes as
the first son I have a lot on my mind right now as for this speech I
will forward it once i get back OK thanks how is father Ed and
the church doing hope all is well remain blessed
brother Quin
Sunday July 12
20:28 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

I hope you are fine and that you are feeling well. This must be a hard time for you and I hope you will feel supported by our prayers.
I don't know exactly about father Ed because at the moment he and many other elders are not communicating with anyone except the Lord. We are all happy that you have taken this step of faith and we are waiting for the requested pictures so that everything can be confirmed.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
21:47 Quin
Dear sister Dave good evening thanks for your mail happy Sunday to
you all yes I need your prayers more than before because it as not
been easy since I got to the village hopefully I will be coming back
before Friday OK please do bear with me OK thanks and remain blessed
brother Quin
Tuesday July 14
21:05 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

I thought you said you'd go back on Wednesday. I hope you are fine and that there are no troubles holding you back. Please remember that your new parish and your own congregation need your support and presence.
We're still facing difficult times here. There are no new infections in the last few days but we're still under quarantine until 2 weeks after everyone is completely recovered. We will pray for you but also ask you to think of us in your prayers

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Wednesday July 15
15:23 Quin

Damn... if that's his happy face I don't want to see him when he's annoyed :lol:

16:18 Quin
Dear Sister Dave.
How are u doing? Hope you are doing pretty well,for me and my follower
we feel blessed by the Holy Lamb as none of us have had any negative
reports since the appearance of covid19 that is ravaging the whole
world,as we are still praying for you all over at <snipped> Church
Aberdeen Victory will surly be ours by the end of the two weeks
quarantine process in the precious name of the Holy Lamb,I decided to
join the Buses that moves by night to have a ride of about 750km after
going through your mail to make sure I get the remaining thing down as
you requested,I thank the Holy Lamb for granting me journey Marcie's,
we keep praying for you all and the Holy Lamb will hear us Amen my
Regards to Chancellor Ed and the Elders Thanks remain blessed.
Brother Quin.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1232 :vcamera: xmany :pith: x30 :tattoo: x6 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x2 :cotog: x4 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:31 am

It is good to see the monument is holding up, though it looks a little faded. The bishop looks to be in fine form under the circumstances. It is good to see he is still engaged in the story. Nice work.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

boofles
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by boofles » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:02 pm

That is an awful tattoo; well done!

Padme
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:11 pm

That tat looked real to me in the first pic. Never underestimate a lad's ability to find the cheapest and least sanitary tattooist in town, but it must feel nice to have it confirmed with the video and week later photos! Nice job.

I think I've mentioned it before, but that particular monument is probably my favorite baiting monument to date. Glad to see that it's still standing.
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥

Padme
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish

Post by Padme » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:29 pm

oblated wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:15 pmJust curious, if travel is out because of Covid, why would getting a tattoo be ok? Isn't that risky too?
Getting a tattoo is a limited consensual contact between two adults: the lad and the tattooist. The tattooist is free not to accept the commission and presumably has a good understanding of his profession, location, and relative risks involved. A safari on the other hand includes many people who are unwitting contact points including any adults/elderly and children on a bus or other closed spaces throughout the journey. Unlike a visit to the local tattooist, a safari includes distance travel increasing potential risk / travel through unsafe locations, etc.

I'm answering your question here because I didn't want to ignore it - but that said:
If you or anyone has follow up questions on this topic or any rules, please PM me or any moderator - do not post them in this thread.

This thread is for the discussion of the Reverend Quin bait.
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️

MrMystery314
Not quite a Newb

Post by MrMystery314 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:10 pm

Padme wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:11 pm I think I've mentioned it before, but that particular monument is probably my favorite baiting monument to date. Glad to see that it's still standing.
I think this is a tie with some of the absolutely massive TWAT pyramids. Bigger is always better, even if the designs are less elaborate.
:uk::boot: :horse: :goat: :penguin: :penguin: 🍆 🦎 🍰 🍰 🍰 :pig: :pig2: :movie_camera: :hourglass: :church: :santa: :crown: :tophat: x27

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty :wink:

bikeatl77
**WARNED**

Post by bikeatl77 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Mr. Labowski had a lad make a big one with a fancy bench and everything. I think the lad was safari'd and other lads were sent to his house to destroy it. Something about gold being at the bottom of it towards the center or something. Unfortunately, it seemed that they took it upon themselves to rob his apartment while they were at it. Oops. That was a TWAT bait I think.

The TWAT website shows a bunch of obviously fake ones but the Nigeria monument kinda looks real to me but seems a little too good to be true. Is that one photochopped as well (link below)?

http://www.securewebdata.com/TWAT/monuments.html

I wasn't around when the TWAT was open to all so Quinn's monument is my favorite in terms of those built since I found Eater. I'm surprised that rain hasn't messed it up much. His neighbors must be so sick of looking at that thing by now :lol:

dr stephen williams
Master of Master Baiters

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by dr stephen williams » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:25 pm

That is truly a horrible tattoo. He will wear that for the rest of his life! nice job!
:pith: x10 Acra-Ctnu Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ctnu Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku PrtHrcrt-Abche Lgos-Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ) Frnce-Dbln :vcamera: (wPadme)
:gld_pith: x2 :pith: x7 :skull: :tattoo: x7 :$_lad: :mortar: :vcamera: :sandtimer: x6 :badge: Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
:gld_pith: :pith: x2 :skull: :tattoo: x6 :vcamera: :sandtimer: x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
:pith: Lgos-Dkr-Rsso :sandtimer: x3 :vcamera: :tattoo: x2(wKLG)
:pith: x22 SS :sandtimer: x3 :flag_uk: :flag_us: :flag_ng: x303 : :$_lad: :$_crd: :pyramid: :mortar:
:nn_pinkcar::buns::pony: :whip: :mcfry: :jboot:

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:31 pm

I'm quite pleased with that horrible tattoo and very nice painted man-sized turd in his backyard. This is a very entertaining bait thusfar. At this moment, with Birlic away and a ban on Safari's there's not much else for me to do than stall and give him some more useless things to do in the meantime.

Thursday July 16
16:38 Quin
dear sister Dave good evening how are you doing and all the elders
and father Ed I hope all is well with you all I came back just to
be able to send you those pictures but till now I have not heard from
you please what is the situation hope to hear from you soon
thanks and remain blessed brother Quin
21:04 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your message. Yes I have received the pictures that you have sent and I want to thank you for sending them The congregation will be happy to see them this Sunday and we will be celebrating your appointment as the new interim bishop of Africa.
I have sent the pictures to the brothers who will review them, but with this current situation it takes a bit of time, because we are, as you can call it, understaffed at the moment. Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be alright and approved. I will get back to you on Sunday with a definite answer.
Please proceed with the preparations for the ceremony as I asked you because we need to be prepared for it when the time is there and the borders are opened again. We want to celebrate this joyful event together with you, your helpers and your loved ones.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Friday July 17
8:51 Quin
Dear Sister Dave
good morning how was your night thanks for your mail which is clearly
understood, but there is one thing or area u did not mention in your
mail which some of my followers said I should find out from you,and
that you people might be thinking we have received the parcel,please
do not be offended do confirm to me if the first parcel has been
successfully returned because most of them feels I have received it
without informing them so please do confirm to me so that when we meet
on Sunday I will show them your mail or Read it for them
thanks and remain blessed
brother Quin
18:31 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

The parcel is not here with us, but in the custody of the shipping company at the moment. We have not recalled it back to England, but asked to temporarily suspend delivery. As I told you in an earlier message, we will request for the shipment to continue once the mark has been confirmed to be authentic and according to the instructions. I have no doubts about that so I assume that in a few days delivery can continue and the parcel will reach your parish soon.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
19:07 Quin
dear sister Dave good evening thanks for your mail I now know what
to tell my followers about it thanks and remain blessed brother
Quin
Sunday July 19
13:32 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

As I expected the mark has been confirmed and approved. I will contact the shipping company tomorrow morning to resume shipping of the parcel to your parish. I hope it will reach you soon and I hope you will give me updates about the progress of your parish.
I have requested from you a few times now, but didn't get any responses to these requests. Please proceed with the preparations for the ceremony and send me the results of these preparations.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
17:25 Quin
Dear Sister Dave good evening thanks for your mail and happy Sunday
to you all how is everyone doing over there as for the preparation am
working on it hopefully I will send it
23:02 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your message. I don't understand why you say "hopefully I will send it". I thought it was clear that it's not optional, but required. Please let me know when you expect to send me more results of your preparations for the ceremony.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
Monday July 20
7:58 Quin
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night and how is the
father Ed and all the elders hope every one is OK what I mean is
that I am on it almost through with the speech OK before weekend I
will forward it to you OK thanks and remain blessed
brother Quin

9:47 Good news from Elvis
Dear sir,

This morning I received the request from the sender of the parcel to resume shipping your parcel to it's destination.
Unfortunately the warehouse in Accra is closed at the moment due to a COVID-19 outbreak under it's staff and everybody is quarantined for the time being. Since we are a European company we don't have to abide by local laws alone, but also the European laws apply so the warehouse will be closed until further notice. At this moment I can not give a clear indication about how long this situation will last. I hope this problem will be solved soon and I can come back to you with positive news when the parcel will be able to resume it's way to its destination.

Cheers,
Elvis
10:30 Quin to Elvis
Dear Mr Elis Good Morning,Thanks for your mail,is quite unfortunate
things are happing this way,but I know that what ever situations that
has a beginning must surely end one day,all I pray for is let the
blood of the Holy Lamb sanctify us and keep us all a life.
Thanks Brother Quin.
15:25 Sister Dave knows nothing about the quarantine
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for your message. I will be waiting to receive the needed materials from you. This morning I informed the shipping company to resume the delivery of the parcel so it should arrive soon now.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
19:00 Quin to sister Dave
Dear Sister Dave.

Dear Sister Dave.
Good evening how are you doing?
thanks for your mail,am glad to inform you that I will be meeting with
my followers by this evening to deliberate on the planning of the
programs concerning the inauguration and all that will be needed to be
in place on or before the chosen dates,please I will send it to you by
tomorrow morning as to help me in areas you see/find mistakes?I also
got a mail from handlers of the parcel saying that the parcel is under
going quarantine at Ghana warehouse, I do not understand much about
that? or would there be need to forward the mail to you?
Thanks and remain blessed

Brother Quin.
20:06 Elvis
Dear sir,

Yes, the situation is very unfortunate and we hope it will all be solved soon. We are just lucky that up until now we didn't lose more than 1 local staff member and the quarantine of the warehouse and all it's employees have thusfar prevented the situation from getting out of hand. We can only open the warehouse once everyone is cleared again and at this moment I can not tell you yet when that will be exctly.

Cheers,
Elvis
Tuesday July 21
11:23 Quin
Dear Sister Dave .
Good morning, how was your night,hope it was splendid for us here we
give glory to the Holy Lamb,I also that the quarantine situations are
now under control?Please am mailing to let you know that I tried to
send to you the preparation and the speech through my mail from my
telephone but it seems it was very bulky,I then decided to get to a
cafe to send it do please confirm your receipt of the mail.
Thanks and remain blessed
Brother Quin.
13:01 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

Unfortunately I didn't receive a message from you with the preparations for the ceremony. Can you please try to send it again?
Concerning the shipping company, you can forward their message to me, but there's nothing I can do because I don't have any influence on the way they operate.
The quarantine situation here is under control. We haven't had any new infections recently so we hope that the quarantine will be lifted soon.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
13:47 Quin
dear sister Dave good afternoon here is the speech and the
preparation thanks and remain blessed brother Quin
In an attachment he wrote this elaborate piece of junk. I'm a bit impressed, though its all a bit nonsensical. You can see he did at least some basic research, though I don't think he's likely to be able to entertain a crowd.
WELCOME /OPENING SPEECH TO THE INAUGURATION OF <SNIPPED> OF NIGERIA BY BISHOP

QUIN

I am pleased and very happy to stand here today to thank our creator owner of heaven and
earth who it possible for we all here present today to be alive in the land of the living, despite the
challenges we all witnessed due to the Covid 19 pandemic witnessed all over the world, we give
thanks to the Holy lamb who protected us for he said in the book of john 15 vs 4 that we should
abide in him and he will abide in us and that if we have him in us the hope of our glory, by so
doing we will become new creatures, 2 Corinthians 5 vs 17. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he
is a new creatures behold old things shall pass away all things shall became new. Now then we are
ambassadors of Christ here on earth as through God did, beseech (you) by us: we pray (you)
Christ’s beye reconsine to God, so brethren always remember that we represent Christ
ambassadors one earth, collosians 1 -13 14 we will be translated into his kingdom we will be
redeemed, sanctified and justified by faith full fledged faith, people strong believers of God and his
word 1 st John 5 vs 4 for whatever is born of God over cometh the world and this is the victory that
over cometh the world even our faith John 16:33, there things I have spoken unto you that in me ye
might have peace in the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer I have overcome the
world that is the promises from our holy lamb. SO my brethren always remember that we are the
chosen one and the soldiers of Christ on earth (timothy 2:3) thou therefore endureth hardness as a
good soldiers of Jesus Christ we need to work to recover all the lost sheep back into the lord’s
kingdom as soldiers of the lord and as we do so we will have our rewords in heaven. Brethren
always remember we are Christ like so we should always worksip God in truth and in spirit never
look back to the world because we are not of the world but of our creator remember for God is a
spirit and they that worship him must worship him in sprit and in trust.

I am glad to be chosen as a Bishop of our dear church here in African knowing the task of
being a bishop which we could find in the book of (1 timothy 3 vs 1) as I am today, (titus 1:7-8)
where I was meant to know that the Holy lamb desires a Bishop a man that desires the work of a
bishop desireth a good work and that such a man has to be blameless in his ways be a man of one
wife, Vigilant sobes good behaviors, given to hospitably apt to teach in African and beyond, ladies
and gentlemen from other churches here in present families and friends and well wishers hers you
all are welcome to this great occasion my special thanks goes to my father in the lord chancellor
Ed and sister Dave secretary of our mother church <snipped> in Aberdeen who as
different times/occasion adviced and encourage me who also made sure what is happening here
today become a reality in Nigeria and Africa in general may the Holy lamb keep and bless you
more and more amen and as well I cannot forget my darling wife who have been supportive and
strong to me throughout this trying times because we all knows that behind every successful man
there is a woman she is no other person than my queen and the love of my life (JOY .***) .
I welcome you all in the name of the father son and the Holy Spirit please relax in the
presence of our creator and enjoy Gods presence to the fullest. As the program continues may God
bless you all I pray you all will not go back the same way you came here , God will remove every
burden from your shoulders in the mighty name of our Holy lamb Amen.
I pray that our good lord leads you all safe back to your various destinations and celebration
will never seize from your homes and family remain blessed.

BISHOP QUIN

OUR PREPARATION FOR THE CEREMONY OF PLANTING THE <SNIPPED>, IN NIGERIA AND CEREMONY OF MR.
QUIN AS OUR AFRICAN REPRESENTATIVE / INTERIM
BISHOP THAT WILL BE SUPERVISING OTHER AFRICAN BRACHES OF <SNIPPED>.
1. We will do a soul winning /recovering of lost sheep evangelism that starts from 10am till 5pm
evening and we will round it up with open airs crusade in an open field ground for 3 days.
2. We will print hand bill/flyers we will also here to print banners & tract that will be shared to
people on the road /way while doing the evangelism and at the crusade ground.
3. We will have to rent Bus/van for the evangelism since we do not have ant of ours yet.
4. We will have live band that will be on ground to play us these number of days the programme
will be planned to commence on a Thursday of the week we will start it to run from that
Thursday, Friday, Saturday then to crown it on Sunday being the inauguration and thanks giving
celebration.
5. Renting of seats and generator sets in case of power failure.
6. Renting of the field /ground and canopies to be used in case of rain or sunshine because the
crusades will be running from spin till 8/9pm for the 3 days while the Sunday of the ceremony
will start from 10am till as the spirit of the Holy lamb leads to enable invitee go back their
different locations.
7. We need to print a booklet that will contain all the programmes for the day arrangement on how
it will be run including the speech that will be read by me also invitation cards to invite other
churches friend and families, well wishers, will also be printed.
8. Honorarium will have to be arranged for guest ministers from other branches different church
and guest speakers.
9. Employing caterers, for food and suppliers of drinks and non acholic wines.
10. Making hotel reservations for dignitaries from other African countries.
20:24 Quin to Elvis
good evening how was your day sir how is the family doing today hope
all is well with you all and how is the is all the workers over there
hope they are OK remain blessed
father Quin
22:46 Elvis
Dear sir,

I do not get a day to day report about the current situation in the warehouse. All I know is that they are closed and the workers are all under quarantine. The exact duration depends on the local situation and if there will be other cases discovered. I will keep you updated and let you know as soon as I have an update.

Cheers,
Elvis
Wednesday July 22
8:29 Quin to sister Dave
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night please do confirm
to me on the things I sent to you please and if there are any
correction pls do let me know please OK thanks and remain blessed
brother Quin
12:10 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for re-sending me the document. To me this speech looks much better than it did before, but I would like to have the elders read it before giving you the final decision about that.
I am really pleased to see that you have thought out a plan for the complete ceremony, which will span over multiple days. I want to request you to give us a more detailed plan. We need to know who you will be inviting, the name of the band, the costs for all the things that you need (generator, food, the band, etc). Of course the <snipped> church will fund all this so we will need all the right paperwork.
Also we would like to see some robes that are appropriate in your culture for someone in the position of Bishop. We don't want you to stand out too much by wearing a robe that is not appropriate in your country, but we do need to be sure that it will be something that also will be accepted in our church. Please go to a tailor and fit some different ones you think are appropriate and send us pictures so the elders will be able to revise those and give you feedback about it.
I like to see things moving forward and I'm really looking forward to meeting in person soon, may it be the Lord's will.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
I think next, when 'the elders revised his speech' he will have to make a video of him reading it to his helpers, as practice. We want to know he'll do it right... right?

14:09 Quin
Dear Sister Dave.
Good afternoon, how are you and members and Elders of <SNIPPED> church
Expecially Chancellor Ed my Father in the Lord,am so Happy and
glad to read from you seeing that we are matching forward by the
Special grace of the Holy Lamb,am looking forward to a day I will
receive you people one on one in my Country,Praying that the Holy Lamb
will answer us Speedily on total Ease of the whole world lockdown.
Thanking you Emensely
Remain Blessed by the Holy Lamb.
Brother Quin.
He's being evasive again..

bikeatl77
**WARNED**

Post by bikeatl77 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:58 pm

...confirm to me if the first parcel has been successfully returned because most of them feels I have received it without informing them...
And the seeds of mistrust have been successfully sewn :lol: I keep forgetting that lads won't lift a finger for a fellow lad unless promised compensation and that they never forget debts owed no matter how much time may pass. It's awesome that his "flock" is now circling above him like vultures spreading gossip that Quinn may have hoarded all the church spoils for himself afterall. It is a bit concerning that his followers are so quick to accuse their so-called leader of breaking commandments. Maybe Quinn needs to be more familiar with his team by compiling a dossier on each and every one of his members. The nuns in HR will probably need something like that on file at some point anyway :twisted:

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:16 pm

Thursday July 23
6:58 Quin
Dear sister Dave
good morning how was your night?please I am writing to inform you that
after going through your last mail of yesterday in which you were
requesting for cost of the things listed for the ceremony I had to
converge a few followers for us to share idears concerning your
request of giving the costs,we came up with the resolution that,we
have to wait a little based on the fact that we do not know when there
be total ease of the Covid19 lockdown, because down here once we
venture into ember months prices of things do Skyrocket there fore I
will not want to give prices that will look fictitious at the end of
the day,unless you ask me to do so now then before the Ceremony we
still have to make another enquiry on this Here is not like your
Country where Government agents do regulate prices of things or that
of commodities please bear with us.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Brother Quin
Friday July 24
7:39 Quin
dear sister Dave good morning how was your night and how is father
Ed and the elders doing hope they are through with their prayers
my regard to them all ,please sister Dave hope my last mail did not
offend you because for days now I have not read from you hope all is
well I hope to read from you soon ASAP thanks and remain blessed
brother Quin
9:29 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

Your last message has been offending for a few reasons.
1. You didn't acknowledge my requests regarding to the preparations of the ceremony and the robes
2. You didn't honor my request of sending me a budget list. Even if the prices will change, it's good to make inquiries right now so we at least have an estimate of what to expect and maybe in the process you can make some deals to get fixed prices.
The elders are doing fine, I heard that most likely the secluded prayer time will be ending in a few days.

Be blessed
Sister Dave
11:49 Quin
Dear Sister Dave ,
Good morning once again please and please do not be offended with me
or some of my attitude OK?do have it in mind that I have not been
through all these processes before, remember to err is human but to
forgive is divine please,note that things are pretty tough for me
since I came back from my journey,am cash trapped both those am
indebted to are on my neck,the stresses has affected me health wise
once am able to move around and raise some funds for both my transport
fares and move to these places I Will furnish you with the
information's required ASAP from me do not be offended,
Thanks and Remain blessed Your Brother in the Lord
Brother Quin.
Sunday July 26
16:59 Sister Dave
Brother Quin,

I am well aware that you haven't been through this process before, so I think I have been patient until now, but you need to understand that we are all working towards the same goal here, and that is arranging a ceremony worthy of our Lord. You still didn't send me anything I asked of you. You didn't answer any of my requests for clarifications and you still didn't send me the pictures of the robes that we need.
Today the elders ended their seclusion so starting tomorrow everything will be mostly back to normal here. I hope by tomorrow I will be able to report some positive progress from you again.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 am

Tuesday - July 28

I'm back from my vacation and I'm trying to resume the action.
Sister Dave performed all the administrative tasks in an exemplary manner, for which I officially thank her. :D

We want to get another funny moment from our idiot:
- a religious procession, led by our dear "Bishop" Quin. :mrgreen:
- he will have to walk through the village with a big cross in his hands, :mrgreen:
- behind him, it will be necessary to gather all the "parishioners". :mrgreen:
- this column of people will have to march while singing religious songs, praying and shouting "Glory to the Holy Lamb!". :mrgreen:
- of course, everything will have to be well documented (video and photo). :mrgreen:
===

Our idiot wrote to my old character (Rev. Edward):
Dear Father in the Lord.
Sir Chancellor Edward.
Good morning Sir,how was your night? I hope it was splendid? Sir do
not be offended I hope your health has perfectly come back to normal?
Sir am sorry if you have gotten any act of disappointment from me and
my followers do find a place in your hart as our Father in the Lord
that wants us to have ***** Church here in Nigeria,to forget and
forgive us Sir,I have been sending emails during your seclusion
periods but have not seen or received any reply/or response Sir hope
all is well? hope our branch here in Nigeria we are still needed?If
so sir I still need to read from you sir to keep my mind at peace
Thanking you in Advance
Remain blessed Sir.
your Son in the Lord
Quin.

My answer to him:
Son,
God puts us to the test to test our strength and our faith. We are on the right path and with the help of the Holy Lamb we will return strong again. We did not receive any messages during the period of silence because we avoided loading our spirit and body with worldly trials. I am not yet completely recovered and I need a lot of rest, but with the help of Faith I will overcome these difficult moments.

Let me confess that sister Dave informed me of the progress made by you and the members of your parish and I made the decision to start making the first payments to your branch. Glory to the Holy Lamb! As Bishop of Africa, you will need to lead the religious processions of all our branches. Please confirm to me the situation in your country, regarding the freedom of movement and COVID.

I would like to start the reverential tour with you and your people, right at your place in your city, before proceeding to check the other African branches. The procession must be public and must be attended by absolutely all parishioners in your parish. It will be followed by the preparation of the internal report and we will need a clear and detailed list with all your believers. We will make all the salary payments through the bank. I will let Sister Dave explain the details of the triumphant march that must be in a sober but optimistic atmosphere, so that the other people on the street (who are not yet members of the parish) understand what our mission is there.

Under the guidance of the Holy Lamb, be blessed!
Rev. Edward

- A procession like this, with idiots walking down the street and shouting Glory to the Lamb would be incredibly funny.
- Honestly, I don't think the idiot will be able to convince his other "friends" that he has to do this, but we'll definitely have fun with his whining.
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:45 am

It's good to have you back Birlic. Sister Dave has just been doing her job to make the lad miserable and keep him busy. It's my pleasure :D

Monday July 27
11:34 Quin
dear sister Dave good morning here are the estimate for the program.
1:generator set outright purchase 2500dollars
2:canopy renting for three days 360dollars
3:printing of booklet for 200 copy's is 300dollars
4:caterer's to Cook the food total fees charges 500dollar
5:food items and meat to be used is 2000dollars.
6:drinks and wine to be used is 650dollars.
7:field for renting for 3days 2235dollars.
8: handbills to be shared during evangelism 300dollars
9:bus/van renting for three days 420dollars.
10: live band for 4 days is 2400dollars.
11:renting of seats for t the four days 1040 dollars, and outright
purchase is 1400 dollars
12: hotel renting for four days is 2500 dollars
13:printing of invitation cards is 150 dollars
total cost is 16455 dollars
12:47 Quin
Dear Sister Dave.
How are you doing today?
Hope all is well,I am sending you this follow up mail to express my
feelings about what is happening, between me,my followers since
February we have been communicating without having any thing in place
over here to show we are actually needed to be representative of <SNIPPED>
Church here in Nigeria, let it be on record that we have done every
task as required from us without receiving a dime either for the
sponsorship nor
encouragement despite all the promises,I was asked to send my Bank
acct which I sent for the past three/four months not even a dime has
been sent there for us to do or put one thing or the other in place at
least to make me and my followers know we are in for a purpose, Rather
all we have been into is from one task to the other making me and some
of my followers deptors before man and before the Holy Lamb,because we
do not keep to our promises to our borrowers, Sister Dave,I am sure
I made my stand clear long ago in one of my email that I forgo
everything am surpose to do as to dedicate my time/convinience on
doing both the <SNIPPED>Church work and the Charity work as may be
directed by the <SNIPPED> Mother Church in Abbadeen Scotland after which
in the reply email i recieved i was told that I my assistant and
other fellowers that will work with us as staffs to ensure that we
handle things properly,will be receiving salaries but nothing has been
put in place up till this day,despite the hardship we are facing here
to make sure what ever task we are expected to do is done at the end
of the day,please and please Sister Dave I cannot go a place where
Robs are down to make jest of my self without Money to Pay,The Parcel
has not gotten to me,as for you to ask why don't I take money from
there neither has any money been sent to my account,but I still have
the believe that the Holy Lamb is not the Wicked God he will see us
through, but please any thing you will send me again that will involve
me going extra mile to go into depth again,might led to me and my
followers backing out,because even at a time I lost my biological
father to death I am still following up so what has been our offence
or default since the last 5/6 months we have been on this with men and
women with families,if we are no longer needed,we should be made
understand directly than pushing us here and there nothing to show,The
Holy Lamb knows we have done our best from here.
Thanks and Remain blessed
Brother Quin.
Tuesday July 28
12:10 Sister Dave
Dear brother Quin,

First, let me tell you that I completely understand your feelings and impatience. In this current pandemic everything happens differently than what we're used to and we constantly have to adapt the new developments and setbacks. The Lord has heard your complaints and hardships and those who will stand strong and come through victoriously will be rewarded in the final days. Hallelujah!

The salary for you and your helpers, you will all receive that when your parish will be operational. Before your parish can be fully operational you need the parcel and the sponsorship funds that are in there. It is a very unfortunate situation that it is all delayed right now, but that is out of my power. I have no influence over that. All we can do at this moment is proceed with all the preparations and pray that the pandemic will be over soon. We are all forged by fire in these difficult times and only the purest gold will remain. Brother Quin, that you have remained standing for so long tells us a lot about your worth.

I have received the list with the estimate of costs and I want to point out that it is necessary to provide us with invoices. We do understand that in the current economical situation the prices can change weekly, even daily, but without invoices we won't be able to reserve a budget for the ceremony at all. Our brothers who do the accounting will use wide margins to account for any changes, but that will be none of your concern. If we don't get the invoices, the complete ceremony must be paid with funds that you have to provide for yourself and we both know that is not an option and also not what we want since we have funds available for situations like that.

Father Ed has mentioned a procession and I would like to give you the guidelines of how to do this.
First of all you need to gather all your helpers and followers. They need to be dressed in long robes. Preferably white robes for your helpers and colorful robes for other followers. You need to be bare-chested so the mark will be clearly visible to all. You will wear it with pride.
You need to keep the local rules and keep safe distance from each other in order to prevent spreading of the virus in case anyone is infected without knowing.
You will carry a large cross with the name and symbol of our church on it. The others will carry a burning candle.
You will walk in front and the others will follow you through the town where you live. You will exclaim loudly "Glory to the Holy Lamb", sing praises and pray.

As this march will mark the official debut of the diocese of Africa, this will also mark the day that the financial support will begin flowing for you. Father Ed has ordered that after we receive abundant videos and pictures of this event, that abundant financial support will be sent to you.

Brother Quin, in these difficult times you have been through hardship and have remained standing. I believe that the end of the trials will be near and everything will be back to normal and you will receive everything you deserve and more.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:26 pm

Quin writes to me (rev. Ed):
Dear Sir Chancellor Edward
Good morning once again.
my Hart is now filled with Joy and Gladness to read from my Holy Lamb
gifted Father and I say Hallelujah hallelujah and hallelujah, Glory
glory glory to the Holy Lamb. Father the Holy Lamb will keep and
uphold you spiritually, fiscally and other wise to accomplished what
he has started using you to do in my life,My Country Nigeria and other
African Countries generally in the mighty Name of the Holy Lamb
Ameeeeeee,Sir to your questions concerning freedom of movements,local
flight has resumed on skeletally schedule, while international
flight are expected to be resumed based on reports/recommendations
from the Covid19 taskforce,which has not been given yet,but hopefully
Sir I believe if international flight resumes in Countries like
British who are our colonial masters,American, Europe definitely our
country will also resume.
my Father in the Lord I cannot contend my
Joy the day/time I will set my eyes on you,as of the Reverential tours
am ever ready to move/work with you when ever and where ever you want
me to do so,for I will like to live up to your age and Emulate your
steps on how to live spiritually controlled life faithfully and by
outmost faith by the grace of the Holy Lamb,am happy for your life.

Remain Blessed my Father in Lord.
Your Son
Quin.

My old character offers all possible insurances. :D
Dear my Son,
I am so glad to see that Faith has not forsaken you and that you are strong and determined, as any man of the Church must be!
I am proud of you and I can say that I feel in you the Call of Faith! Glory to the Holy Lamb, hallelujah amen!

Please make a detailed list of all your parishioners, those who will participate in your First Triumphant March!
They will share the Glory with you and receive a well-deserved reward (the equivalent of $ 100 for each participant in the march).
Also, for the monthly salaries, please send the list of "apostles" (those who have been with you from the beginning and who have constantly supported you).

For the organizational details related to the photo-video documentation of the march of your Parish, I will ask you to contact Sister Dave.
She will receive the lists of participants, she will explain you everything you needs to do relating your Triumphant Procession.
---

Sister Dave,
I order that the salary payments as well as financial compensation be paid as soon as our Bishop of Africa completes His first Triumphant March.
This sacred event marks the beginning of the African Diocese and I want our bishop to be supported in visiting all African countries as soon as the Covid issues are over.
I don't want any delay in payment and I want Kingsley's diocese to receive top priority! These are my words and this is my will!

Be blessed, all of you, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Edward

- The idiot will probably refuse to do the requested procession (I'd like to be a fly, there on the street, in the moment Quin comes out of the yard, bare-chested and shouts "Glory to the Lamb!" :mrgreen: ), But we'll still have fun with his frustrations.
- As long as Safari travel is banned, our story doesn't have much of a "fun factor".
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 6x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 1x :goldenpith:; 35x:tophat:; :cake:; 1x:whip:; 1x:tattoo:
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:30 am

Wednesday - July 29

- As we expected, he refuses to organize the procession under the pretext of the sanitary norms imposed by the authorities. There is probably a truth in his words, so we will try to offer him a "reasonable alternative." :mrgreen:
- Of course, he also refuses to make those Invoices and Contracts required by Sister Dave. :mrgreen:

Quin to my old rev. Ed:
Dear Sir Chancellor Edward.
Thank you sir for your responses to my mail and for your
resolution/instructions to both sister Dave and to me.
Sir these are Areas and rules in my Country I will want to be
considered,(1)sir consider the fact that there are laws here governing
the rule/freedom of worship(2)we need to reconvened for at lease one
month or more when the lockdown on churches/mosque eases for now the
activities are being done online for churches that can,and the ones
that cannot only meet at their pastors or any of their influential
members residences,(3) Sir we still need to consider the fact that is
only when we reconvene that we can talk more people into joining
us,(4)matching procession is not allowed the way you are asking it
should be done,open field crusade could be allowed when we obtain
clearance from Government authorities and we must have either
temporary or permanent address where the church is situated/located,So
Sir for now,I suggest if there are other form or ways for us to move
ahead before the total ease of Lockdown on Churches will be announced
let us follow to move ahead. thanks Sir looking forward to your advice
about this situations
Your Son in the Lord Quin.

Quin to sister Dave:
Dear Sister Dave
Good evening and how are you doing today?please am sorry for my little
delay in replying your mail is due to the fact that I had to take more
time to explain situations and things that are obtainable here in my
Country to Sir Chancellor Edward,I also forwarded the mail to you. to
the things you mentioned in your own email,(1) we clearly
know/understand that salaries will only be paid when we are
operational or must have started functioning as a branch of the
church.

2: The parcel we believe will help a lot in making us start
functioning and also more souls will join because when people hear us
worshiping with the instruments they will want to come in as to see
and be part of what is happening.
3:please here people can only give you prices orally for you to write
or jot down on your pieces of paper,over here no one issues receipts
for what has not been paid for.
4:The issues of robes and being bear chested with cross and symbol
when we have not gotten temporary or permanent address or a
registered church here in Nigeria will make us to be arrested, the
money to be paid to both followers and others that will want to join
is not the issue or problems people will be afraid of getting arrested
by Government law enforcement agents,do be informed that Evangelism
where you preach the word share tracks,tell people more about your
Church and gospel of the Holy lamb could be allowed if the lockdown is
eases,even big churches that have been in existence like RCCG,WINNers
Chapel,Synagogues church of all nations,Trem,just to mention but a few
do obey the laws of our Country so please do understand this
Thanks and remain blessed brother Quin.

===

Rev. Edward writes back to Quin... We want to offer him one dispensation and accept that his triumphal procession be made on the beach. LOL! :mrgreen:
Son,

I understand very well all the implications of this plague that has struck mankind in recent months, especially since we also lost some of our brothers in the battle with Covid. God will take care of them and let him bless their souls!

If I managed to decipher your message correctly, you want to tell me that organizing a procession on the street, in a public place, is not yet allowed by the local Nigerian authorities. True? I will talk to our elders and try to get a special dispensation for you, regarding the organization of your Triumphal March on the beach, where you and your believers performed the ceremony of Moses. Certainly the beach is a free place and everything can be organized there without problems, taking into account of course the normal rules of social distance.

Be blessed,
Rev. Edward
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:19 pm

Sister Dave to Quin
Dear brother Quin,

I understand your concerns, but again you are thinking in problems and not looking for solutions on your own. I am a mere secretary, but even I can think of a few solutions to the problems you are facing, how can it be that a bishop can not do this by himself?

You say that your parish is not yet registered and can not be because you don't have a building yet. You can register the church for now with a postal address and visiting address and you will use your home address for this because you are the leader of your parish. This will be a perfectly legitimate way of operating a small parish. It has been done this way many times before.

You say that prices will only be given orally and that I should understand that. Of course I understand, but you have to understand that the mother-church in Aberdeen is not a Nigerian institution and that we operate differently than you do in Nigeria. That is why you will have to stand up for this case and explain that you do need a written offer with prices, signed and stamped by the company. Or do you wish to pay for the complete ceremony yourself?

You have not mentioned my request to show us robes again. I assume you have been working on this and I expect to receive some pictures from you soon.

I expect your proactive attitude will return soon and I'm waiting for the results.

Be blessed

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:11 am

Obviously, our idiot whines and refuses to make the procession.
My old Reverend Ed accepts his explanations... of course, the payroll is delayed until the pandemic ends.
I am convinced that dear Quin is extremely happy these days. :D :D :D
===

Quin to sister Dave:
Dear Sister Dave,
Good afternoon, how are you today?thanks for your mail which content
are quite understood but looks frustrating to my understanding, let me
pick my points one after the other (1)the issue of using my residence
as the church address is like asking me to be an imposter to some
one's property which I cannot do or be a party to,we can only use my
place or that of any of my follower to gather and sturdy Bible pray or
do meetings but if used as address of Church address verification
officials will definitely visit the forwarding address for
verification. right from day and time we started building of the
pyramid I made it known that I have to take permission from the owner
of where am living,as to allow me build the pyramid where I live.
2:you always ask me to look for solutions on my own there has never
been a day/time in any of my mails I mentioned I will be able to
handle sponsoring of the church here in Nigeria,the promise of
sponsoring was made to us from beginning,we have never received a dine
rather what we keep getting is from one task to the other which has
led me and some followers to be in depths,but you is as if you don't
believe me if am saying things that are obtainable here.
3:The issue of the robe I told you I cannot in my last mail before
this that I cannot go to where they sale it and pick for free,since we
have not receive the parcel, where you could have ask me why don't I
do that from the money i have there I remember I mentioned it to you
even that of my followers, you know we are the one to take care of it
since none of us has done this before,
4:The matters on receipts they are not companies rather individuals,
that owns and operate at different levels,here is not advanced to the
level of issuing receipt on what has not been paid for,take example if
you are given receipt for field you did not pay for and get there to
meet someone else using the place don't you think it will creat
problems for the owners that is why is not done that way here crusade
ground,musicians,the catering, Chairs are all different from each
other and operate differently,Sister Dave please note that at my age
and level of development and by God's Grace November 2020 I will clock
59yrs of age,I feel so bad if am being frustrated by my fellow human
being if am making efforts for things to work out successfully, I see
it as an infradig/a front to me as person

Thanks
Brother Quin.

===

Quin to Rev. Ed:
Dear Sir Chancellor Edward. Good morning Sir thanks for your response
to my massage,please Sir i need to let you know that for now all these
places are under lockdown based on the fact that these are places for
social relaxation, be that as it may the problems here is not social
distancing rather but there is complete lockdown placed on these
places that people gather for relaxation and enjoyment, reason being
that Covid19 spreads by droplets from spits from our mouth or
nostrils, but what you have advised could conveniently take place when
the lockdown on these places is eased Sir I hope it will be understood
that these situations are not our making, and again I also need to be
careful to avoid loosing any of the followers i already have out of
fear of getting arrested if law of the Government is floated by our
group,having the believe that the lockdown will soon be eased by the
mighty name of the Holy Lamb Amen.
Your Son in the Lord
Quin.

Rev. Ed:
Son,
I understand perfectly all these problems related to the Covid pandemic, because the same thing happens to us. It's okay to wait until everything calms down. I would have liked the inauguration of your African Diocese to be done as soon as possible, out of the desire to be able to start the salary payments due to you and your disciples. But, of course, we will not ask for the impossible! We will resume discussions about payments as soon as the pandemic ends and after you will be able to organize the Triumphal March properly.

I wish you good health and strength, because I know that you do not lack Faith!
Be blessed!
Rev. Edward
Let the lads come to me!

Linoline
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Linoline » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:46 am

Sister Dave chimes in with some words of encouragement... sort of
Dear brother Quin,

You look more and more like Moses who gave complaints to the Lord why he shouldn't go to Pharaoh and what happened in the end? The Lord sent him anyway, so you see that complaints are fruitless and irrelevant

1. You can register any institution with just a postal address. You don't need to register your home address as the operational address, you can register that at a later stage, when you do have a location to build the church, but do you really want to delay all the procedures until then? We don't want that. We want to move forward and make sure that everything will be taken care of soon so that you will be able to receive your salaries soon.

2. I keep telling you that you will receive sponsorship from our church. I have never told you anything else. I only told you that if you can not follow our instructions you will not be able to receive the salary and budgets we have available for you and then, only then, you will have to provide for the funds yourself, so this complaint is nothing more than childish, because it is in your own hands.

3. In any clothing store you can fit clothes and decide to purchase or not. Never do you have to pay in advance for something like that. So at this stage you do not need money to try on a few different robes, make some pictures and send them to us. You will explain to the owner of the store that you have to send us these pictures so that we can guide you towards deciding which ones to pick or if we will provide robes for you. We can only decide that when we have seen the pictures. If you don't send these to us, we can not pay for robes and you will have to provide for the funds for those yourself. Once again, the choice is yours.

4. I keep telling you that it's not a receipt but a quotation. A receipt is what you will receive after purchase. A quotation is what you will receive before you decide where you will take your business and where you will purchase goods so that you can make a well considered decision.

At your age and level of development I would've expected more life experience and more knowledge and effort towards solving problems. Note that we are not trying to frustrate you, we are merely doing our jobs and we have the church rules and regulations to abide to. I could accuse you of the same thing, that you are constantly trying to frustrate us, but I will not lower myself towards statements like that, because I feel like we should have the same goal in mind and that is the growth of the global <SNIPPED> church.

Hallelujah! Amen.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Birlic
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Birlic » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:58 am

Whining and lamenting... of course, he asks for money. :mrgreen:
I'll answer him tomorrow.

Quin to rev. Edward:
Dear Sir Chancellor Edward
Good morning and how was your night? I believe that you had a splendid
and pleasurable night,Glory to Holy Lamb Amen
Sir may the Holy Lamb bless you and the <SNIPPED> Church for understanding
me and also the situation over here,as your son in the lord am ever
happy and glad when ever I read from you,Sir we do have places of
sales and purchases open on skeletal bases one day on and one day off
Sir since you people will want the ceremony/celebration of our branch
immediately the lockdown caused by the pandemic is eased,Sir I want
to make a passionate pleading,Sir will it be possible for some money
to be sent to enable us start buying the things we will need like
the robes the Cross where the emblems and Name of the Church will be
written?
that of the robe both for me/my followers, our measurement has
to be taken by tailors that specializes on that area of sowing so that
they will be ready when needed,Sir I know like Sister Dave keeps
telling me that the church has it's rule/protocol, but Sir as my
Father I have given you a firm promise from the on set I would not
like any situation that will make me fail or deviate from my firm
promise of not disappointing you in any way/form that is the more
reason why am making this plea Sir,the depths I and some of my
followers are into
I believe by the Grace of the Holy Lamb will be off
set when we become operational.

Thanking you Sir for your understanding. remain blessed my father in the Lord.
your son in the Lord
Quin.

===

Few hours later... our lad is extremely frustrated and he sent the following message to Sister Dave.
Dear Sister Dave.
Good morning.
Thanks for your mail through which you have clearly made me to
understand why you have been pushing me around, right from on set I
had in mind that am doing things the way and purpose of making sure
the <SNIPPED> church and the Holy Lamb will be pleased and happy with me,
and that was why I never talked or mentioned any thing like signing
any MOU,but now you have told me that I am like Moses who brought the
Israelites out of Egypt with the hope of taking them to Canaan the
promised Land filled with milk and Honey but could not,Glory to the
Holy Lamb you made me know this now,and luckily am not indepted to you
or <SNIPPED> church, the Parcel you said you sent you keep putting a stop
other day by day,I do not know if you expected me to steal or kill my
self to handle issues here,for me to continue I prefer you come over
here to see things that are obtainable here or count me and my
followers out of this for you do not know or want to know what we are
facing
or I say to you,note both the mail you sent me and this I have
sent as my response I will forward to Chancellor Edward,
Thank you for bringing your plans towards me to my knowledge. Brother
Quin.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
===

To frustrate him even more, I sent him a message from another PLog employee. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hello dear customer,
My name is Rabee Sanjut and I am an colleague of Elvis Presley. He has Covid-19 and has been hospitalized for almost a week. He responds well to treatment and will probably be able to leave the hospital next week or in 2 weeks. Today I opened his computer and redirected all his messages to me, including yours. The commercial ship on which also your package is stored is still in the harbor of Teme port (Accra - Ghana) and does not have a docking permit. The Covid epidemic has claimed lives among sailors and dockers, so Ghanaian authorities are on high alert; the quarantine is total, no one enters the port, no one leaves the port.
Can I help you with other information?
Rabee
Let the lads come to me!

Padme
419 Eater is My Life

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Padme » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:29 am

While I can see him not being able to get a gathering together, which probably isn't advisable, is there anything stopping him from going down his street shirtless carrying the cross on his own? Maybe with a lad or two at a proper social distance wearing a mask (naturally with some sort of church appropriate message)? I do love how this is getting even more drawn out and his own covid-related excuses also get used against him as things such as his package and any funds are also delayed for covid reasons. :mrgreen:

Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️