New to the forum nut i have wasted many hours of their time..

News items and topics not related to baiting.
Jokerthefool13
Hello, I'm Looking Around

New to the forum nut i have wasted many hours of their time..

Post by Jokerthefool13 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:44 am

:D

Hi everybody, im not mew to 2asting scammers time its been a hobby of mine for years. Anti-social personality dosorder amd all..

I get tired of knowing what these people would be doing to some poor fellow who cant see thos crap coming a mile off like i can.

Basically, i found this place bc id like to get law enforcement onto these creeps and be more effective at disrupting their practices. I currently am limited to just what i can do from my oneplus, ive been building a pc slowly for about 15 months kow, just need a few things and then i can put into practice some more... Fun techniques ive learned over the years. So i hope that this is a place for people like me and i hope to learn a lot and maybe even teach a bit too. Thanks! Please please please dont be shy i have a fish on the hook right now!

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Re: New to the forum nut i have wasted many hours of their time..

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:23 pm

Welcome Joker. We can always use another cog in the wheel of lad pain.
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: New to the forum nut i have wasted many hours of their time..

Post by Bertje » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:20 pm

Welcome!

Let us know if you need any help. Feel free to share your baits, too.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule