Post by SamBaiter » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:12 am

I'm pretty excited to start.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Just started learning about scambaiting

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:43 am

We're happy you're joining us! Please let us know if you need any help along the way. Make those lads cry!! 8-)
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

SamBaiter
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by SamBaiter » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:08 am

I'm reading the starting advice for new baiters and I am a bit confused on the catcher vs sender emails.
My name is not Sam.

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:07 pm

Welcome aboard Sam. Remember, lad tears make the best coffee and we're a thirsty bunch.
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by B8er » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:48 pm

SamBaiter wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:08 am the catcher vs sender emails.
Welcome Sam.

The catcher email address is the one that you would use to seed guestbooks or sign up to the lad transit. It's the one where all of the initial emails are going to arrive (together with loads of unbaitable spam).

You would then take an email that you fancy baiting and then "reply" to it from your sender email, which will be the main email address for your character. You can either do this by forwarding the email from your catcher to your main account or just writing directly from the main email - either copy and pasting the original email to make it look like a real reply or just by writing a brand new email. 99.99% of lads won't even notice that you are writing from an address that they didn't originally mail.

You don't strictly need a catcher and a main email address, but it will make things a lot simpler and avoid missing replies from actual baits in amongst all of the "noise" that the catcher will be receiving.
👅🌺🌋😅

SamBaiter
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by SamBaiter » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:10 am

Thanks for the explanation
My name is not Sam.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:03 pm

Hey, welcome here! Let us/me know of you need any help getting started. That's what we are here for!

I removed the unnecessary full quote of B8ers message. Makes it easier to read.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule