Rich widower finds Love

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Re: Seemore Hyney finds luv?

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:43 pm

Well PLOG is on the move from west to east. The plane overnighted in Maine then scooted to Minneapolis in the upper Midwest. Who knows where it'll end up next. I see they've tracked it 14 times over the 14 ish hours.

From dear Brenda:
Good Morning My guardian Angel,I want to remind you that you’re my Sword that I need to fight,I appreciate all your effort and I say thank you as I always say,I got the invoice and they also sent me a mail asking if I want the package to be delivered to my place which I sent them address,So as it is now,I think it’s going to be delivered at my place tomorrow,I’ve been tracking it but I don’t seem to understand how it moves,but I appreciate that,I’m going to wait till it gets here before I finally have my own peace of mind,thank you once again,I’m going to tell Mr Braley that you have cancelled the transaction,My regards to our Family,I love you all and can’t wait to be with you

FYI: Today is the latest deadline for the Vlad to get the money (Needs to order cosmetics and hire a model).
They gave a valid residential address, btw.

Yeah, sorry honey, that door delivery has a high percentage chance of delays, lots of delays, about 100%.
Maybe a divert to Cleveland - 3hrs & 200 miles (or Indy or Louisville? Both 2.5 hours/150+ miles) for "maintenance issues. Close enough to be tempting to hit the road after it.
Or plane lands in Columbus, but the courier was in a fatal crash and destroyed in a fire, including all contents therein. I actually like this one, dash their hopes in flash, tomorrow.
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Re: Seemore Hyney finds luv?

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:12 pm

Well crapskii! I HATE it when that happens! :lol: :lol:

Email from customer service to our vlad:

Dear Mr Brailley,
First, we at P-log wish to deeply apologize for the delay.
Our plane carrying your package experienced serious mechanical issues enroute to Columbus, OH from Minneapolis, MN and was forced to divert to Indianapolis IN. Thankfully the plane landed safely largely due to the heroic efforts of our flight crew, but it may be several days before repairs can be completed, due to parts availability. We deeply regret that we are unable, at this time, to locate any available ground transport to deliver your package directly to you. If you choose to do so, you may go to Indianapolis to retrieve your package at our expense of course. Simply email us copies of all your travel expense receipts (round trip) for reimbursement. Your package will be at the airport baggage claim office until the plane is repaired and ready to proceed.
Again, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused.
Thank you for using P-log.

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Re: Rich widower finds Love

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:23 pm

THIS is too darned fun!

Vlad to PLOG CS after receiving the notice of delay.

This is so disappointing because I already had plans for the package and it will be very hard to go to Indianapolis IN to get it,I just hope it could be re route to Wilmington Ohio (My address) as fast as possible or the problem can be solved in time so I can get my package latest tomorrow.

This just in from my Vlad:
Baby,this is what I got from the company that was supposed to deliver the package to me but you said they’re reliable,how come this happened,it’s hard to go to Indianapolis to get the package Yeah especially if your actually in Arizona.

She'll get her reply, um...........later. Her King is busy today, not worrying about that 5 Star Service. And what would a film producer know about mechanical things anyway.

PLOG replies:

Dear Mr Brailley,

Again the P-log team sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience. We Take great pride in our 5 Star Customer Service Rating and its our desire to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. As you know, our aircraft suffered a catastrophic engine failure and was forced to land in Indianapolis in the early morning hours. Thankfully we only hire the best of the best for aircrew members and they fought their stricken aircraft tooth and nail to a safe and successful landing. For the time being the aircraft is grounded until a replacement engine can be installed, tested and certified for safe flight. We're very sorry that we have no contracted couriers in the area and have been able to locate one that is available on this short notice, but we will keep looking. For now local pick up by you at Indianapolis is the quickest option. If you have a deadline to meet, that would be most expedient for you to drive to Indianapolis today or send someone you trust. Again P-log will gladly reimburse all your expenses.

From the entire P-L team we thank you for your understanding and will work tirelessly to help you resolve this issue.

Maybe the dedicated staff at PLOG can hire a pilot and small plane to fly that much needed package to our VLAD in Wilmington.............Delaware. She's supposed to be in the one in Ohio. Not one of our pilots (another Lenny, of course) sadly. Might have to call him. Yes, I DO crack myself up sometimes. :lol:

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:01 pm

From himself:
HOLY SHIT! They sent me the same messages honey! I don't know what to say, we have NEVER had any kinds of problems with them. They have one of the best reputations in the industry. But they DID say it was an engine failure. I'm a film producer, not a mechanic, but that sounds very serious. Thank God they were able to land safely! I'm sure we will laugh ourselves silly over this in the future (are you a bad luck charm or something?), but for now we have a problem on our hands. Honey, I would find a way to get to Indianapolis today or tomorrow since it looks like your money is stuck there for now. There's nothing I can do from here. Remember its $5000 in cash (plus a nice gift for you) my Queen. I can't simply cancel the transaction like I did with the moneygram. I'm open to suggestions if you have any ideas my love. In the meantime, I'll be praying for you honey and I'll call them to see what can be done.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:33 pm

Our Vlad got this at 2 am

My love! Are you sitting down? I FOUND A PILOT! Yes, after calling all my friends and acquaintances I found someone with a small, private plane near Indianapolis. He's picked up the package and will leave for Wilmington about 9:00. He has contact info for Pith Log and will call them when he arrives and they will message you. He will not deliver to your house, you will have to come pick it up. Ok, I'm exhausted and a little drunk right now so I'm going to bed. I love you with all my heart. Sleep well my Queen, your King is always looking out for you.

Your Seemore

Lets see if 2 miles is too far to travel for our lazy slug. Unless he flies to the wrong Wilmington.
And this was just sent from PLOG:

Dear Mr Brailley,

We are pleased to inform you that your package will be in Wilmington today. The sender, Mr Hyney has arranged for a private pilot to pick it up and carry for you at his expense. The plane should be taking off momentarily. Tracking will not be available as it is not our plane, but when the pilot informs us of his imminent arrival we will email you again. From our entire team here at P-L, we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for using P-log.

Captain's log...

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:32 pm

It would be a shame if the pilot flew off with the cash never to be seen again.

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:26 pm

Get outta me noggin Paul! :lol:

This just in from our vlad:

My Precious owner, I thank you so much and I really appreciate what you have done so far,Husband like you are very rare,you’ve been working tirelessly to get my future arranged.
About the Pilot you sent,I don’t know where to get the package if it’s land in Wilmington Ohio,if it’s the post office,so I can know where to get it,and one more thing,I’ll like you to get to the store for me,I need you to help get steam wallet gift cards to activate some things on my phone because it might shut down anytime soon,you can give it to your secretary to scan and and send it to me,I’d love you to please help go when on break,my daughter needs part of the cards too to activate some video games.
Thank you so much, just please let me know where to get the package from.
Love you so much my king

OH YEAH BABY, I'll get right on it. About to (she thinks) collect 5k and a pretty bauble, double the ask, and now she wants gift cards? Not to mention the email from plog CLEARLY stated "YOU MUST GO TO THE AIRPORT TO PICK IT UP", but don't worry the vaguest possible instructions will be forthcoming.

GOOD NEWS!

Dear Mr Brailly,
(funny, they never mentioned I misspelled his name every single email)
We are happy to inform you that the pilot has checked and will be landing in Wilmington in approximately 45 minutes. He will be waiting for you to pick up the package at the civil aviation terminal. Please proceed quickly as he can only wait for 30 minutes or so due to a previous engagement.

From all of us at P-log,
Thank you for your patience as we navigated this unprecedented emergency.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:25 pm

Ah, sweet success! Or is it?

Dear Mr Baily,

The pilot hired by Mr Hyney has called to report he delivered the package to you. We're so pleased that this situation could be resolved. We hope you received it time to meet your deadline.

Thank you very much for trusting P-log. If you have any further remarks or questions please don't hesitate to call us.

<Snipped, lest we spoil some modalities - bware>(Lenny)

Well that was quick. :lol:
And away we goooooo

Vlad:
I haven't received it yet.I didn’t get any package,I don’t even know where he was supposed to deliver the package

And from dear Br3nd4:
My king,I got a message from the company that the package had been delivered to me and Mr Braley said he hasn’t received any package yet,please call the pilot to know where he dropped the package.

Yeah well, the pilot took off 3 hours ago sweetheart. I'm sure when I finally catch up with him, he'll say a gent with valid ID picked it up at 12.30 PM. Looks like a call to CS (Lenny) is in order :lol:

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:03 pm

Thank goodness for that 5 star rating.

Mr Bailey,

We do apologize for the inconvenience. The last word we have from the pilot is that he handed the package to a man with ID indicating he was James Lee Bailey. We are attempting to contact the pilot, but have been unsuccessful so far. We will continue to do whatever we can to assist you, however this was a privately hired pilot and not one of our own aircrew members. Please feel free to contact our customer service dept at <Snipped, bware> and we will be glad to assist anyway we can.

Thank you,
<Also snipped, bware>

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:03 pm

My God woman! I have never had so much trouble trying to give someone money in my life. This has gone from strange to beyond bizarre. I'm beginning to think that the only way to get you some money is to hand deliver it to you myself. I hired that pilot based on recommendations from trusted friends so I can only assume, he did indeed hand the package over to someone. He would have asked for ID so I don't know my love. I called Pith and they told me that you have their customer service number so I'd start there baby. I haven't been able to reach the pilot yet, but I'll keep trying and let you know. The folks at Pith did tell me that he told them someone with valid ID for your Bailey fellow collected the package a little before 1 pm, at the civil aviation terminal in Wilmington as arranged. And again, I've been using Pith for many years and have never had even a small problem so I stand behind my claim about their reliability. Their plane had a mechanical failure as machines do so this is one of those isolated incidents. The package was insured so I can recover that, but I had a special custom ring made for you that can't be replaced, but things can be replaced with something else. So, my love, I'd start by calling P-log and see what they can do on their end. Maybe this can be turned around somehow. Until then my goddess there is little I can do here. I will try to think of something for you, maybe you have some suggestions for me.

All my love,
Your Seemore

And about an hour later:

My Guardian Angel,I appreciate all your effort but I feel so down right now because you have tried all your possible best to get money to me but all to no avail.
I love you so much that apart from the burden that I lost my precious contract,it’s only you that fills my heart.
I know another way to get money sent if you don’t feel bad about it as I told you the last time,you can get to the store to get STEAM WALLET GIFT CARDS and all you have to do is scan them after scratching the silver panel and send them to me,I’d appreciate if you can do that on break my King 👑
I love you More ❤️💕💗💓❣️💖💞😘😍

What's this? You're going to send me some steamy pics for my wallet. Count me in honey! :lol:
Of course, it Saturday and secretary Lily won't be in the office until Monday now.
So how does one get a lad THIS lazy to do anything? They won't even pick up a phone to call L3nny! SHEESH! He's such a sweet old gent too.
Maybe a dolla chop from the mysterious missing pilot?

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:10 pm

Monday morning:

Good morning my goddess. I hope you had a good weekend. I was at the cabin with my family for some quiet time with my little family. The only thing that was missing is you dear. I think I'm close to finding that elusive pilot or maybe I should pirate. I will keep you informed, honey. What's this steamy wallet thing, btw? Or are you talking about sending me some steamy pics for my wallet? That would certainly make my wallet steamy to be sure. Ok, my love I have to get going, I'm late getting to the office today and they're waiting for me in the conference room. I love you my queen.

Your Seemore

And about 40 minutes later the steamy wallet pic (just more cleavage) and explanation come in.

Good morning my king 👑,Hope your weekend with our family in the Cabin,Hope it was a good one…..Thank you for trying to get in touch with the Pilot, I wish I was with my family,Baby the STEWM WALLET GIFT CARD I was talking about,you can get it in any store nearby,any amount you wish to get for me,love you my king

I think I prefer steamy pics darlin, but we'll see what we can come up with. :lol:

Captain's log...

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:08 pm

d3rr3n has premium Steam cards in his shop!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:57 pm

NOICE! Thanks Bertje! I'll PM him.

We (she) might be west bound soon though.

My handsome man,my heartbeat 💓,my one and only Guardian Angel 👼,The man that makes me smile always.
I appreciate all your efforts and understanding, you’re one of a kind, The STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD is also like other gift cards, It is sold in Stores, I can send you pictures of the card,so you recognize them when you see them….
Baby,I think we have to talk about getting me over there because I want to be with our family even if it’s just for the main time for now until we be together forever,I can’t wait to be with you Seemore, Always remember that I love you so much ❤️👑🥰

She's SO thoughtful too. Even attached pics of steamy cards so our boi will know what to look for..........................if he EVER finds a shop.

Then you send me a picture of the code looking like this. (pic of back with PIN exposed)

You can get in $100 denomination as much as you want to get for me my king,give to your secretary to scan and send after following all this processes
I
L
O
V
E
Y
O
U
🥰❤️💓💯

Oh GOODY! Plane tickets to heaven! :lol:

Captain's log...

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:07 pm

he hadn't been online for a bit
Follow the link and you can download the cards!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:02 pm

Thanks found it. I wonder if she'll notice its for a steam bath. :lol:

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:45 pm

Well, no response to the email from PLog legal Dept about recovering the lost funds yet, but she still seems eager to get those gift cards.

I sent you a mail and I’m not sure if you got it or not,Baby,I saw your message about the Walmart gift cards, Walmart gift card is okay,I’m sorry my messages as been so precise lately,I’ve been very busy with new makeup designs and Grandma’s Condition, even at all I didn’t get to message you too much, your love still remains in my heart forever,you the reason why I’m breathing 😮‍💨,you’re my life forever,I love you my king

(WHAT? No spicy pics today???)

Send scheduled for Tomorrow, 8:00 AM

Oh my beautiful Queen, even a short letter from you lifts my spirits, my love. Good news! I found the cards. I don't shop very much -my housekeeper does most of that for me- so the crowds at the stores are a bit unnerving for me. I was too late to send it last night, but will try to get them to you today. Did you see that email from Pith? It would be great to recover that money, but the ring I sent you was a one of a kind diamond. Its really too bad you couldn't drive to Indianapolis while the package was there. Anyway, I'm filling out the form for my end of it, I hope you complete yours and send it in quickly . I can't believe the pilot flew to Delaware for God's sake! We seem to have difficulties getting my money into your hands dear. Lets hope the third time's the charm.

Well my love, our end of week meeting is about to begin so I'll close for now. All my love for you.
Your Seemore

Sent the front (pic) of a wall art gift card. OOPS! forgot the back with the code. Oh well maybe the next day. :lol:

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:43 pm

Well our bumbling love puppy forgot the back of the card. Maybe he'll send it tomorrow or um, Monday. I'm going to give her an image of a real wally card and a fake back. Need to p/u a corner cutter at the real wall art today.
But we MAY get some action at our famous 5 Star shipping service.

Baby,I received the form and I’ll fill it today and make sure I get it sent to them as soon as possible,I couldn’t believe the pilot flew to Delaware,that was really unexpected and this made you think my late father’s lawyer was incompetent but I’m happy we finally know where the fault lies….
My Honor,I want to let you know that the image you sent isn’t a gift card,it is just a sample of a wallpaper image,Gift cards are sold in the store,you can ask from the counter,they’ll tell you where to find them in the store,I told you names of Gift cards you were supposed to get and I hope you get them sent to me today unfailingly.
Furthermore,you said you got some gift cards and hope that you sent to me wasn’t the gift card you were talking about because that’s not a gift card. They’re easy to get at the stores.
Kisses from my daughter and grandma ❤️
We all love you,my regards to your daughter and her family,mostly your granddaughter,my daughter can’t wait to finally meet her. I also can’t wait to finally meet our family and unite,I’m waiting for the gift cards 💳
I LOVE YOU

Captain's log...

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:51 pm

Nothing like a few gift cards to get the love flowing!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:07 pm

Someone sounds DESPERATE to get those GCs. And now she's nagging the poor guy about getting a phone so she can text. :roll:
Sorry honey-pie, your lover boy is away for the weekend with his fake family again. I'm sure she'll get some answers Monday morning. And I'm sure she won't like them, either. :lol: :lol:

Form my vlad.
Vlad wrote: Good morning My precious Joy giver, I hope everything is going well with you and the family, I have been so worried every time I check my email and your message doesn’t pop up and I’m also scared because that is so unusual,The last time you sent me a mail was talking about the form from Plog and about the gift cards you said you got.
My King 👑,I am already filling my form and hope you’re doing the same thing as well, about the gift cards,you just told me you got them,You haven’t sent them yet and why is that,you promised to send them yesterday but didn’t,apart from that,you didn’t even send me a message to wish me well with my grandma and everything I’m doing.
Furthermore, I’ll like to remind you about getting a phone,you really need that my love,it would be more easier to communicate if you had a phone,it’s easy for you to get it and I know that,why make me suffer and keep asking you to do so,are you doing this to me intentionally,I think I have to speak out now,get a phone Seemore,please do and remember to send me the gift cards as soon as you get this message.
Lastly,my regards to your daughter and her family,also say Hi to your secretary for me,my love to all of them.

-Ya gotta love 8 year-olds.-
Hi Grammy, this is (Granddaughter). Grampy is at the cabin with us this weekend. We ran into town to pick up a few things and I begged grampy to let me check his email to see if you wrote to us so he did. He's super sweet, but not very good with electronic stuff so you get me today. Thanks for your thoughts for us, we feel the same and can't wait to meet you. Grampy is so happy these days. He will be back Monday morning and will write to you then. We all love you so much for making him so happy. Love Melinda
Isn't she just the sweetest thang? :lol:

And a couple hours later........ I can't stop laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vlad wrote: Once again Cmore,I love you and cherish you and I hope to see you soon,I will like to remind about the gift cards you said you got,why did you get them and it took you this long to send them,please do on Monday morning.
I also will like to remind you of getting a Phone,we really need it,maybe (Gdaughter) could also help remind you that you need to get a Phone 📱
I love you all so much and my daughter does too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Capt. Caveman on Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain's log...

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:32 am

If you us the 'quote' BB code, the posts get a lot more readble. I've changed the post above as an example!

I would also recommend not using your real character's names , as this sub-forum is not behind log in and Google (and the lads) can view it.. Also, please use "Plog" instead of the real name of the shipping company (for the same reason) :D

Having multiple characters involved and interacting with your lad does add to the story and making him think it's all read. Great job!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:14 pm

Will do sir. Replied via email.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:19 pm

My my. She's absolutely frantic now! :lol:
SUBJ: MY KING,WHY IS THIS HAPPENING,YOU ARE GETTING TOO FAR FROM ME
Good morning my love,How are you doing this morning? My king,I’m not getting any messages from you and that is getting so unusual,I have been in the hospital since yesterday with grandma and you also make my mind think in other ways because I’m worried about you,you told me you got the gift cards and you didn’t send it to me,apart from that,your messages these days has been so brief,it has been becoming so unusual.please my king,send me a message today and don’t forget to send the gift cards.
My regards to your granddaughter,she called me grandma and I was so happy,Felicity is also happy too….Tell her we love her
Later this afternoon she gets this... Hard to whine about a major emergency. :lol:
My beautiful goddess, I'm so sorry!  We had a lovely time at the cabin and Mel***a showed me your email and what she wrote to you.  I melted when I saw she called you Grammy.  Please forgive this old fool my love, but when I returned to the office this morning it was a complete madhouse.  L**y is nowhere to be found and she isn't answering her phone.  We're very worried about her.  We're waiting for return calls from the police and the hospitals, hoping that she's ok.  I'm trying to find someone to help me with the card info you need my queen, but as I said its really crazy here at the moment.  Again, forgive me my dear, but I have to go now.  The police are here.  I'll send more as soon as I can.  Love and prayers for your Grandma.
Love you
Your Seemore
If I didn't know better, I'd think she was only after my money. :lol:
My love,this is getting too much for me,why is all this happening,since you have the card,anybody should be able to scan it for you,please do that fast my king and I pray you find lily soon because she’s really got a lot to do and apart from that she’s really important person to us
Love you my king
I think L**y was located in a hospital and lover boy spent the night at her bed side.
Should my lad get a slap? Or just completely ignore the rants and keep plodding on? She DID, after all have a box full of cash and jewelry a mere 3 hours away, but just couldn't get off her butt to go get it. I think she'll get a $10 card now. OOPSIE! :lol:

Going out in the morning mailing. Decided to plod on.
Good news my darling! And not so good news. Lily has been located. She was hit by a car at the mall and was badly injured. The driver fled the scene and the police are looking for her. I spent the night with her at the hospital as I'm the closest thing to family she has here and I'm her contact in case of emergency, which is how we found her. The hospital called me. We're all terribly upset right now and worried about her health and recovery. I will be staying with her as much as I can until she regains consciousness. She's in a private room and they brought a cot for me to sleep on, but sleep is very far from me for now. Maybe tonight I'll have a drink to help bring sleep closer to me. I'm only attending the morning meeting then going straight back to the hospital. I hope to be with her when she comes out of the coma. I love you my beautiful Queen. Seemore.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:57 pm

Well wishes for L**y, but WHERE'S MY MONEY!? :lol:

Maybe tomorrow luv, maybe.
Hello my King,I have been praying all day that she finally comes back to live because if she doesn’t,she’d leave you in a very bad condition and that leaves me in a bad condition too, My king,I know we’re both facing hard times at the moment but I think yours seems fair for now because you have the money to take care of your Secretary which I don’t,my daughter and grandma are both in a bad state,you got cards and couldn’t send it to me,that sounds to me like you don’t want to send it,I know you are not good at tech stuffs but your granddaughter is,other people at your office can help you take a picture of it and attach it to your email then send it to me,it’s very easy,you know that me been in this kind of condition is not good for both of us,I’ll like you to think twice and make haste with getting something done about this card,you kept the card with you without sending it for days even before Lily got knocked by a car….Please help out
And more delays from lover boy...
My Queen!  Thanks for your well wishes.  She's at least stable for now, but still in a coma.  I think you're confused honey.  I'm not at the office, I only pop in for the morning meetings then run back to the hospital hoping L will wake up.  I had no idea you were in such dire straits my love.  I will find someone to help me after today's meeting, before I return to the hospital.  Also I think you misunderstood.  I am not paying for her care, we have excellent medical insurance for all our employees.  Even without insurance she could pay her bill herself.  She's probably the highest paid secretary in the country and well worth every penny.  And now I'm the one that's confused, my dear.  I thought your grandmother was in Texas and you in Ohio.  And what happened to Felicity!?  I had no idea she was having problems.  You keep talking about these gift cards like they're some kind of magic wand or something.  I'm not even sure I bought the right amount.  How much do you need anyway?  Ok, I'm going to find someone to help with this card thing and try to get it sent to you.
All my love,Your Seemore

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:44 pm

At least she isn't ranting this time.
Good morning my love,I really appreciate that you saw my email and replied,you’re a darling,I wish we had met earlier.
I hope Lily gets better soon,I wish she recovers quickly,please help send the cards today because it’s very important,when all these are been sorted,I’ll explain better for you

I think she might be getting impatient with her man. The gift card should calm her down. Try clicking it guys, I got Bertje good with one. :lol:
Hello my love. Thank you for understanding. I have the card with me at the hospital and Melinda And Bekah stopped in to see how Lily is doing. She is still in a coma, but the doctors expect her to make a full recovery. She has some serious injuries other than the knock on the head, but there doesn't appear to be any permanent damage, thank God. My daughter took a photo of the card and helped me attach it. I hope you can find the time to tell me what is going on with Felicity and your grandma soon. In the meantime I'll pray for them and you. When this is resolved I hope we can go on a vacation together and get properly acquainted. In spite of all the tragedies in our lives I still dream about making love to you under the stars at our cabin. Ok, the Dr just walked in, I'll (actually, Bekah or Melinda will)write again soon.All my love,
Your Seemore

500$Walmartcard.jpg

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:22 pm

Well, I can't imagine what went wrong! :lol:
My king,thank you for help sending the card but the attachment didn’t even show anything,please help attach it again my king 👑

And from our boy, made her wait until 1 pm eastern
REALLY? We seem to have a lot of trouble getting you some money. Ok, I wait for my daughter to come visit me at the hospital. Lily is beginning to stir a little bit and murmur words I can't hear clearly yet. I think she will regain consciousness soon, maybe over the weekend. Until then, I will be at her side speaking words of encouragement so she knows she's not alone. I'll try to resend that card as soon as I can, my love.

All my love to you,
Your Seemore
And as promised...
Pic of the front of a real wally card and the backside of a not so real generic, which won't go out until nearly 9 pm. And he'll be off until Tuesday now as Monday is Independence Day.

My Queen! I'm sorry it took so long, but Bek just left after visiting with me at the hospital for a couple of hours. She dearly loves Lily and calls her "my second mom". She really is more a family member than a mere secretary. Anyway Bek helped me with it so here's the card info you need. I hope it works this time.

Love you always,
Your Seemore

Captain's log...