Compensation from the United Nations

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter
Compensation from the United Nations

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:48 pm

Despite a busy schedule, Mr. António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations, found time to personally contact Bill Dent about his $2.5M payment.

Guterres > Bill
United Nations Headquarters New York
Address: New York, NY 10017, USA
Your payment File Number: (wp195uno)
Your Ref Code: (2921-9121)

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

Good day to you I hope you and your family are in good health? I am contacting you once again for the very last time to let you know that your approved compensation payment of $2.5M is ready and this payment will be closing this week,

So if you have not contacted the paying bank I will advice you to contact them now and follow there instruction to enable you receive your own payment like others before it will be cancelled

Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Address: 57 Marina Rd, Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria
Contact Person: Mr. Terry Muddu
Position: MD/CEO of UBA Plc
E-mail: ******@*****.de
Phone: **************

Your Full Name:
Address;
Phone Number:
Copy of your ID
Marital Status:
Thanks for your understand

Best regards,
Mr. António Guterres
Dent > Guterres
Dear Mr. António Guterres

I think you have contacted me by mistake.I have not applied for any payment.

Bill
A couple more mails with a repeat of the same exchange because the scammer doesn't bother reading Bill's reply and then

:pig: Muddu > Dent

Attention:

Thanks for your mail. I want you to know that your payment file including all the back up Certificates has been forwarded to my desk for immediate procedure of your transfer once you have contacted us. I want you to also know that the steps are very simple we have been appointed by the UN/WB authority to effect the payment to all the listed beneficiary on the payment list which was forwarded to us and we have paid (9) beneficiaries remaining one which is you so I want you to know that you are the only unpaid beneficiary among them and this payment will be closing soon which if you did not receive the payment before the closing date you will not be able to receive it again.

So follow our terms and conditions and also you will have to choose one payment option how you will like to receive your payment and you must know that every payment option have fee to pay to process it and the reason why you are required to pay the fee is because this approved compensation payment from UN and WB is (NONE DEDUCTIBLE) that is order from the UN and World Bank authority for security reasons and that is the only fee you are required to pay in order for your to receive your payment

By ATM Card delivery we will program an ATM Master Card and activate it in your name and DHL will deliver it to your address so you are required to pay for Card programming and activation and DHL delivery fee of $250

By online banking system we will open an online account with your name in our bank and your fund will be credited into the account after the activation process the user login and password will be given to you to access the account which you can from there and transfer to any account of your choice any where in the world without any problem but you are required to pay for account opening and account activation fee of $250 only

By Bank to Bank Wire transfer all you are required to do is to pay transfer and stamp duty fee of $250 and your fund will be wired direct into any account of your choice without any delay. So make your choice and get back to me and let me know so that we can proceed without any more delay

By Diplomatic Cash delivery all you are required to pay is the diplomat air ticket which will cost $250 for his trip to deliver your consignment box to your address but if you can come over here in Nigeria to sign and pick up your payment in cash without paying any fee bellow is our address 57 Marina Rd, Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria, so kindly choose a payment option and get back to me

For any of the payment option you choose bellow under is account details of our CSM which you will use in sending the fee so that we can proceed without any delay.

Beneficiary Bank Name: United Bank of Africa
Bank address: No 133 Ejigbo Ikotun Road Lagos Nigeria
Beneficiary: ********* Lagos
Account Name: ********
Account Number: *******
Routing Number: *******
Swift code: UNAFNGLA

Also view attachments and see scan copies of my ID for your confirmation. After sending the fee make sure you get back to me with the transfer confirmation slip including your full banking details and your direct phone number because your transfer will be done once the fee is received from you

I wait your urgent reply soon

Yours truly,
Mr. Mr. Terry Muddu
MD/CEO of United Bank for Africa Plc
Dent > Muddu
Dear Mr. Muddu

I've tried to pay to that account but my online says Transaction Denied. Never had that problem before even though I pay all my bills using the online. Do you have a not Nigeria account and I pay to that instead. Maybe it's a thing with the uk and Nigerian banks.

Thank you
Bill
Bill's not being entirely truthful in saying that he's 'never had that problem before'. In fact, it's an issue he encounters on a regular basis.
:pig: some

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter
Re: Compensation from the United Nations

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:00 pm

Muddu > Dent
Thanks for your mail.

if you can not send it into the account then Can you send it by Western Union or Money Gram or World Remit which is the fastest if yes then get back to me and let me know so that i will give you the receiver details.

i wait your reply soon

Mr. Muddu
Dent > Muddu
Please give me an account that's not with a Nigerian bank. I think there is some extra check with uk banks going to nigeria.
Bill
Mr Muddu obligingly supplies a UK bank account.

Bank name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Your payment File Number is: (*****)

Attention: Bill Dent

Thanks for your mail. I have come across my previews mail to you to discover that I made a mistake with the required fee I wrote $250 instead of $750 sorry for the mistake,

By ATM Card delivery we will program an ATM Master Card and activate it in your name and DHL will deliver it to your address so you are required to pay for Card programmin
g and activation and DHL delivery fee of $750

By online banking system we will open an online account with your name in our bank and your fund will be credited into the account after the activation process the user login and password will be given to you to access the account which you can from there and transfer to any account of your choice any where in the world without any problem but you are required to pay for account opening and account activation fee of $750 only

By Bank to Bank Wire transfer all you are required to do is to pay transfer fee of $750 and your fund will be wired direct into your account of your choice without any delay. So make your choice and get back to me and let me know so that we can proceed without any more delay

By Diplomatic Cash delivery all you are required to pay is the diplomat air ticket which will cost $750 for his trip to deliver your consignment box to your address. So you can send the fee into account of our agent in UK with bellow account details

Bank Name: *****
Account Name: *****
Account Number: *****
Soft Code: *****

After making the payment make sure you get back to me with the transfer confirmation slip with your full details according to payment option you choose then we will proceed,

I wait your reply soon

Best regards,
Mr. Terry
Muddu > Dent
I hope you received my email to you with the UK account details? If yes then get back to me and let me know if you have made the payment

Thanks
Terry
Dent > Muddu
Dear Mr. Muddu

My bank still gives that same Transaction Denied message. I've tried phoning them up and customer services says there is a flag. Not sure what that means.

Could you advise?
Bill

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:30 am

5 months pass with no response.
Thought I'd give my friend a poke.

Dent > Muddu
Dear Mr. Muddu

Is my case still active?
I've not heard from you for a long time and was expecting matters to be resolved by now.

Bill
Muddu > Dent
Yes if you are still ready to do what is required in order for you to receive your payment, becuase this payment is closing by next week,
Thanks
Dent > Muddu
Dear Mr Muddu

In that case, if the deadline is close, it's lucky I mailed you today.

Please make the payment to my account as follows:

iban: *****************

Bill Dent
123 **********
London

Thank you again for your assistants.

Bill
Mr Muddu provides bank account #3 for the payment

Your payment File Number is: (*****)

Attention:

Thanks for your reply; I want you to know that your fund payment has been programmed into ATM Master Card already

Since your payment has been programmed into ATM Master Card all you need to do is to pay the deliver and insurance fee of $185 and your card will be handed over to our delivery courier for immediate delivery direct to your address within 48 hours and that is the only fee you are required to pay,

You are not required to pay for any certificate because all the back up certificates has been issued and singed in your name by the UN authority which our delivery courier will deliver the original hard copies of the certificates to you with your card and the pin so you have nothing to worry about but to send the Delivery and Insurance fee and your address so that we can dispatch your card to avoid been cancelled,

You can send the fee by Western Union Money Transfer to the name of our Accountant bellow under

Receiver name: *****************
Receiver address: Lagos Nigeria
Text question: what for
Answer: Good

Or you can send it by World Remit or Ria Or small world Direct to my name bellow under

Receiver Name: Terry Muddu
Receiver Address: Lagos Nigeria
Receiver phone: *******************

Or you can send it direct into account of our CSM bellow under

Swift code: ******
Sort code: ******
Acc number: ******
Account name: *****
Bank Name: UBA Bank
Bank Address: 102 Okota Road Agor Lagos Nigeria
Beneficiary Address: *****

Yours truly,
Mr. Terry Muddu
International Payment Department
Dent > Muddu
Dear Mr Muddu

I still can't pay to that account. Do you have an account with a bank that's not in Nigeria? Maybe it's some issue with UK/Nigeria transactions.

This is very frustrating. I just want to get on with things!

Bill
To resolve the problem, Guterres supplies account #4, this time as US bank.
Scammer seems to alternate between being Guterres & Muddu.

:pig: Guterres > Dent
You can go ahead and send it to this account bellow under and get back to me with the confirmation slip,

Routing Number: *****
AC Number: *****
AC Name: *****
Checking Account
Bank address: **** NC USA
Receiver's Address: ***** USA
Swift: ******
Thought I'd see if I can get my friend to edit a few documents.

Dent > Guterres
Dear Mr Guterres

That's great I'll pay to that account shortly. Probably the process will work with a US bank. I buy things now and then fro the US without any problem.

Before doing that, I'm still worrying that there has been a mistake. I don't want to accept the payment but then have to return it once the error is discovered. Can you send me a copy of your documentation or certificate, with my name on it, so I don't have to worry about that?

Finally, you said I need to pay $18. As I'm in the uk, my payment will be in British Pounds. Is that ok?

Thank you
Bill

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:51 pm

Although Bill had mailed Mr Guterres, reply is from Mr Muddu.

He attaches a splendid collecton of certificates, all bearing Dent's name, covering everything that conceivably might require certification. All are signed and bear a red seal, thus laying to rest any lingering doubt as to the bone fides of this transaction.

Muddu > Dent
Dear Bill Dent

Thanks for your mail. I want you to know that you have nothing to worry about because all the back up Certificates has been issued and signed in your name which our delivery courier will deliver the original hard copies of the Certificates to you together with your card and pin so worry not about that as everything is under our control

Again what you are require to pay is delivery and insurance fee of $185 not $18 and you can also send it in British Pounds fine but into the account which I have given to you bellow under, Or you can send the fee by sending Amazon gift card of $185

Routing Number: *****
AC Number: *****
AC Name: *****
Checking Account
Bank address: **** NC USA
Receiver's Address: ***** USA
Swift: ******

Once the fee is received from you we will proceed and hand over your card to our delivery agent for immediate delivery direct to the address you have provided bellow (**** London ***) After making the payment also get back to me with the transfer confirmation slip including your direct phone number copy of your valid ID Card

View attachments and see scan copies of all the back up certificates which has been issued and signed in your name to show that you are the rightful beneficiary so you have nothing to worry about at all,

Thanks for your understanding

Yours truly,
Mr. Terry Muddu
International Payment Department

Dent > Guterres
Dear Mr Guterres

I was giving those certificates a final check before pressing the 'make a payment' button at my bank. I noticed that the Anti-Terrorist certificate clearly states that the payment is covid 19 compensation. Luckily, I spotted this just before I clicked the button.

This is a very disappointing discovery because I've never caught covid. I certainly don't want to get in trouble with the UN authorities for making a claim to which I'm not entitled.

Is there any compensation based on family members? My daughter contracted covid, three times in fact. Is there any hope of compensation payable in this situation? I'd be obliged if you could send me the appropriate family certificate if that is indeed the case.

I do hope I can still qualify!

Bill
Guterres > Dent
You are not having any issue with the UN because they approved the payment in your name so are you ready to pay the fee and receive your payment or should we go ahead and cancel it?

i wait your reply soon

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:26 am

Dent > Guterres
Dear Mr Guterres

You are certain that I'm not going to have to pay the money back? I'd feel much happier if I knew for sure that there was family covid compensation in addition to just myself.

Bill
Concerning news for Bill. The payment is about to be cancelled.

Guterres > Dent
Your payment to be cancelled on Monday since you are not ready to do what is required in order for you to receive your payment,

Thanks
Dent > Guterres
Dear Mr Guterres

Could you instruct your payment office to delay a few more days so that we may finalise our arrangements?

I'm still concerned that I'd be accepting money on the basis of a document, known by me to be false. That sort of thing can lead to big troubles down the line. It's worth taking the time to resolve such matters before money changes hands.

Thank you
Bill
Guterres > Dent
Your payment to be cancelled by end of today,
Thanks

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:17 pm

^^^ well, duh, the red seals of approval weren't notarized on those documents!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Dissolute Dan
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Dissolute Dan » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:18 pm

Dent > Guterres
Dear Mr Guterres

How much is the delivery fee? Searching for your old mails, some say $250 and some say $750. Please clarify. Plus, are your bank issues now resolved?

Have to managed to find the family certificate?

Bill
Guterres > Dent
Thanks for your mail.

Please Know that the reason why your payment is not yet cancelled is because yesterday and today is public holiday which is the reason why your payment cancellation date has been extended till Friday so if you send the fee before Friday is 100% rest assured that you will receive your card without been cancelled but fail to do that s 100% rest assured that your payment will be cancelled and we have nothing to loose

The delivery fee of your card is $185 not $250 or $750 so if you are ready to send the delivery fee of $185 by tomorrow that means we will dispatch your card by Thursday to avoid been cancelled by Friday because order has been given to cancel your payment since you are not ready to do what is required in order for you to receive your payment like orders

Send the fee to the account which I have given to you and get back to me with the confirmation slip then leave the rest for me to handle and make sure your card is delivered to you without any problem or delay,
Dent > Guterres
Dear Mr Guterres

Apologies for this but could you remind me of where we have got to? This arrangement has proven to be more complicated than I was expecting and I've got lost. Also I accidentally deleted some of my old e-mails.

I know there is a payment due to me. Is it a cash delivery?

Please bear with me while I get this clear in my mind.

Bill
Guterres > Dent
Are you ready to send the $185 so that our delivery agent will proceed or not?
Dent > Guterres
Yes, that all looks good.

Have you checked the information on your documentation against my address?

***** House
London

It's still likely that this is a case of mistaken identity. There are many individuals in the uk sharing my name.

I've not been able to arrange a delivery location with the courier yet,

Bill
Guterres > Dent
Have you send the delivery fee yet?
Dent > Guterres
Dear Mr Guterres

Not yet. This is most likely a case of mistaken identity, Many individuals in the UK share my name. I'm waiting for documentation that shows both my name and address. I think I've allowed myself to get too excited about a matter that concerns a person sharing my name but residing at a different address.

Bill