The Eruption of Mount Peter McCoy (first post, ninth bait)

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

The Eruption of Mount Peter McCoy (first post, ninth bait)

Post by Myon359 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:02 am

This Arabian scammer was running (was is the operative term) a classic advance-fee fraud scam, where the thief promises you
money, if you only give a small amount in return. I messed with him by pretending to be both stupid and omnipresent at the
same time. He finally sent me back a message basically telling me that....well, you can read it for yourself. My talk is in bold,
the scammer talk is in normal text, and annotations are in italics. Thanks to Birlic for offering advice while this crazy exchange
was going on.

From the Office of Barrister Peter McCoy, May There Be Health On You House:
Greetings I have a file bearing the same name as you here in my office , which is a beneficiary of.9.5 million united state dollars.
As the matter of urgency I want to discus it personally with you,because of our privacy ,I have to make it shot for now , There is
fund in dormant account with a name of my client but is dead LONG AGO ,I was searching for company pay off contract/inheritance
payment file ,before I find out that, one of my client who died many years ago stile have unclaimed fund with a security company in
UAE Honestly you are bearing the same LAST name with him,,,please I want you to stand for the claim since you are bearing the
same name with the beneficiary file ,which I have here in my office,let me use my position as his personal attorney to stand you for
the claim in other to get out the fund from the security company where the fund was deposited , I hope i can trust you on this very
issue? I assure you is going to be for our mutual benefit, get back to me if this little explanation have torch your mind ,and feel free
to ask me any question about this fund i will give more explanation properly.

(A dear old innocent dummy, Alex Gaarsland steps up to the plate...two days after receiving the email)

Dear Sir:

Sorry for my late response. Our company has been very busy here of late.
What's this file you are talking about with my name on it? It sounds like it could be important.

Alex Gaarsland

Thanks for a response. Meanwhile, the first and foremost step to take now is to establish
your name with the bank as the legal next of kin to my late client so
as to avert the stipulated time frame imposed on us. Therefore if you
are interested and to enable us proceed with this transaction, you are
required to send the below information to me immediately upon the
receipt of this mail:

Your full Name:………………………………………………
Sex:……………………………………………………….
Direct Telephone Number:……………………………….

Please do not tell anyone about this, thanks.

Dear Sir:

Here is the requested information:

Alexander Carver Gaarsland
25 years old
Male
1+508-374-3849 (The number is composed of random keys I hit on my keyboard)

Also, I told my mother about this deal. Is that alright with you?

Alex Gaarsland

.For proper identification on the attached ur international ID passport ........it okay to tell your mother, but please keep the secret for now

Dear Sir:

My mother told my sister, Alethia, and Alethia always tells people everything so she told her husband, Colbert.
I hope that won't harm our transactions.

Alex Gaarsland

Dear ,

Thanks for your urgent response towards my details to you regarding our Mutual Benefits through your late Brother/Cousin Engineer Robert,
who passed away here along with his wife and only daughter through a Ghastly Automobile Accident along his way to Vacation through a Neighboring City here.

(This is the fourth spam mail I've seen, that uses the term "ghastly automobile accident")

Therefore I have received Your Details Information and have forwarded the same to the BANK where the total Fund valued to the of USD$9.5 Million was Deposited for an immediate processing and transfer into your bank account in your Country.I will get back to you once i hear the requirements from the bank . It is with pleasure that I received your email message/Updates And similarly, the detailed information which you forwarded across was received in good order and the same has been duly copied out for the importance of commencing the procedure for transfer process without any other delay. I will not fail to let you know that I have also concluded every arrangement towards this transaction in the Bank, which i will not fail to let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free/Legal and will only last for only Seven banking days, then i will fly down to your country to meet you for the sharing to our agreed percentages which should be 50% for your and 50% for me and also for our investments there.

This business deserves confidentiality and will pass through legitimate procedures. Everything concerning correspondence in this transaction needs to be done within ourselves, to enable us gain more advantage for security reasons. Please make sure we work together in one accord. Whatever you receive from the Bank must be forwarded to me for a word of advice to enable us avoid making mistakes. Once again thank you very much for your interest. I will get back to you once i hear the requirements from the bank . Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Barrister peter Esq
ps: attached UR international ID passport
(still want my ID, huh Pete?)

Dear Barrister Peter:

I agree to all of this. By the way, Colbert told his work buddy Zechariah. And my mother told my Uncle Miguel. I hope all these people knowing about the
funds I am about to receive is not an issue.

Alex Gaarsland

(ALL CAPS alert! It was a friendly letter though)
HELLO DEAR .AM GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE STILL THERE.

DEAR Alexander Carver Gaarsland

AFTER I CAME BACK FROM THE BANK. I HAVE BEEN TO CITI BANK OF DUBAI TO MEET THE MANAGER ONE AND ONE,TO DISCUSS ABOUT
THE TRANSFER AN TO KNOW THE REQUIREMENT,THE BANK DIRECTOR HAS REQUIRED US TO PROVIDE THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF
MR ROBERT .MEANWHILE I HAVE BEEN APPOINTED BY CITI BANK OF DUBAI TO BE YOUR REPRESENTING CANCEL SIGNING ALL DOCUMENT ON YOUR BEHALF WITHOUT YOUR APPEARING IN COURT IN PERSON AND TO MAKE SURE YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE PAYMENT IS TRANSFER TO YOUR COUNTRY ACCOUNT WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY . I BELIEVE THIS MEASURE WILL MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LOCATION .HOPEFULLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD, BY TOMORROW I WILL PROCEED TO THE HOSPITAL WERE MR ROBERT DIED TO OBTAIN THE [COD] AS REQUIRED BY THE PAYING BANK , AFTER THEN I PROCEED TO FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AN INTERNAL REVENUE TO OBTAIN THE A COPY OF YOUR FUND ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE.I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH FURTHER DIRECTIVES.

NOTE; THAT WE HAVE A GREAT SECRET IN THIS TRANSACTION,WHICH IS,NO THIRD PARTY SHALL DIRECT/ADVICE YOU REGARDING THIS
TRANSACTION ANY DOCUMENT YOU RECEIVE FROM ME REGARDING THIS TRANSFER SHALL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL .YOU SHALL SEEK
ALL ADVICE AND GUIDING LINE FROM ME TO ENABLE US HAVE MORE ADVANTAGE FOR SECURITY REASONS . DO NNOT TELL ANY LAW
ENFORCEMENT OR ANY PRIVATE DETECTIVES [2] THE BANK OR ANY THIRD PARTY SHOULD NOT KNOW MY INVOLVEMENTS WITH YOU.
FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WISH TO KNOW REGARDING THIS PROGRESS OF THIS TRANSFER UNTIL OUR SUCCESS IS
ACHIEVED . I WILL FLY DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS CONCLUDED FOR SHEARING AN INVESTMENT WITH THE
AGREED PERCENTAGE. THANKS AN BE BLESS AS WE SUCCEED TOGETHER

ps: do not let anyone else know no more

Dear Sir:

Uncle Miguel told Aunt Tracy, and Aunt Tracy wants me to contact her lawyer, Gilbert Goldfisher. Mr. Goldfisher, a former FBI agent, promised to
help me with this. I hope that's not a problem. Goldfisher also told his wife, and his wife told her boss, so now about 15 people know about this
transaction. Again, I hope that's not a problem.

Alex Gaarsland

YOU BLASTED FOOL OF AN AMERICAN!!! IS A PROBLEM TO INVOLVED A THIRD PARTY!!!I TOLD YOU TO BE CONFIDENTIAL.HOW CAN YOU ALREADY TOLD 15 PEOPLE WHEN WE HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED .YOU TOLD WHOLE TOWN IN ONE DAY. WHAT KIND OF MADEMAN ARE YOU!!! STOP IT OK
(Kabam! Pete is real happy)

Dear Sir:

I'm really sorry about this mix-up. I think it can be stopped. Mr. Gilbert called half-an hour ago. He told his wife about it. He also told his brother, Filbert, about it. He told Filbert not to tell anyone. By the way, you're wrong about 15 people knowing about our deal. The only people who know are you, me, my mom, Alethia (my sister), Colbert, Zechariah, Zechariah's wife, Aunt Tracy, Uncle Miguel, Gilbert, Gilbert's wife, Gilbert's wife's boss, and Filbert. That's 14 people, not 15. I hope we can continue this transaction, as receiving this fund and keeping it confidential is very important to me. (Yeah, sure)

Alex Gaarsland

YOU BLASTED CRAZY MADEMAN! I KNOW THAT FILBERT TELLS EVERYBODY. IF YOU TELL ONE ONE TELLS ANOTHER. WHAT CRAZY BIG MOUTH PEOPLE LIVE IN YOUR TOWN!!!

Scan me your identification card any available one (Screams at me, calls me names, and then has the nerve to ask for my ID! What a...dummy)

Dear Sir:

I don't have a scanner. By the way, I've had a busy morning here. Mr. Singer from the newspaper here called. He wants to congratulate me on my funds.
Apparently, Filbert told Dilbert, who told Alice, who told Wally, and Wally's boss told Singer. Singer said he's going to put an article in the newspaper
about this business deal! He wanted you to email him. Mr. Singer's email address is [email protected]. Hope this sudden publicity won't harm our
business dealings.

Alex Gaarsland

Can you even handle the little expenses on this transaction??

Dear Sir:

Of course I can. Why I once handled $5,000 dollars from a client of my small business. But Mr. Singer
wants you to email him for the newspaper article he's writing about you. Have you emailed him yet?

Alex Gaarsland

(McCoy didn't respond for a day)

Dear Sir:

Are you still there? I can handle these funds. Why I once handled $5,000 dollars from a client of my small business. But Mr. Singer wants you to email him for the newspaper article he's writing about you. Have you emailed him yet? Please get back to me ASAP.

Alex Gaarsland

(I'd like to interrupt here, because during the day that McCoy didn't respond, something odd happened. I have three emails for scambaiting purposes, and I got an email from Pete in one of them. It was the same, "Hi, I have your file" letter. So, I decided to shake Petey up a little, and wrote back to him:)

Dear Peter McCoy:

Hey, it's your old buddy Alex Gaarsland, remember me? What are you doing emailing me at my office email? Have you
emailed the newspaperman yet?

Alex

WHAT!? ALEX GAARSLAND, ARE YOU OVER THE WHOLE INTERNET? EVERYWHERE I GO YOU OR ONE OF YOU FRIENDS GO
Do not reply to me hear, I will mesage you now at your other account ----------- (he gave the address of the original account here)

(Sure enough, I got this message from McCoy in my original account. It came that night)

YOU ARE A BLASTED MADEMAN DONT YOU EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN ASKING FOR YOUR FILE I CONTACT YOU BASED OF OF TRUE CONFIDENTIALILTY AND YOU RUIN IT FOR ALL AND CALL A NEWSPAPER! YOU KNOW WHAT THE NEWSPAPER WILL DO???? THEY WILL PUBLISH MY NAME IN THE STREETS ALL OVER. THAT WILL BRINGS A GREAT SHAME ON MY FAMILY .AND THEN TO FIND OUT YOU HAVE FORTY EMAILS? WHAT KIND OF MADEMAN ARE YOU!!!! YOU LYAR MAY YOUR NEWSPAPER MAN’S CARCASS AND YOUR CARCASS FUEL THE FIRES OF HELL!!!!!!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: The Eruption of Mount Peter McCoy (first post, ninth bait)

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:20 pm

Your lad sounds very satisfied with this transaction! :lol: :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff