Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage

Post by Bertje » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:07 am

^^ sure looks like it, doesn't it!

MEanwhile:
Dear Mr

Mr Thursday has taken the photos again, I hope these are as requested.

I still have some questions, why haven't you contacted Mr Thursday using his own email address?

I was thinking before the delivery, you will contact Mr Thursday using his email to arrange time for the delivery.

I'll attach the photos below;

As Plog has a high standard in Costumer Support (5 Stars!!!), the friendly staff replies:
Good afternoons,

again I am thanking yuo for yuo email.

In instructions it is clearly writing:  the pictures are ideally taken outside, in sunlight . IT is obvious that these photographes are not being make outside. There is much darkness and we can't process those photographes. Please telling me if instructions are too  much complicated for you. I will being happy to assist yuo. My tip is making the pictures outside in street, where is good light.

I am also thanking yuo for telling me how doing my job and contacting mr. Thursday. I will contacting mr. Thursday when Biometric Procedure is complete. If you wanting some tips on doing yuo job, please telling me, and I will be happy for helping!

Thanking in advance for cooperation and not delaying processing further.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:19 am

I hope you are not suggesting that is not "Mr Sinday"s real signature or that the real name of the cardholder has been photoshopped over?
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:24 am

Wait...the card isn't real? :shock:
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:30 am

The lad actually sent me another set of pics even before I emailed him! (sometimes there is a delay in receiving emails, so I handn't seen this set prior to sending my last email)

judging by the sign on the wall, the pics are taken in a French speakin country (Benin??)
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:48 am

The underwear looks French too LOL The signature on the card is obviously not the lads.
The lad wrote to Walter this morning in a panic. Somehow Sunday's delivery for Thursday, with a Friday return, has been postponed until Saturday, leaving Sunday upset. Can Walter intervene and change this? Of course he is happy to do so, and has now written a letter of concern. Of course PLOG will write back quoting the lad himself asking for Saturday delivery. At the very least, if delivery cannot be moved forward, then compensation should be offered..........
Also, please take into consideration that Mr Sunday is a man of limited means, unable to provide lodgings and meals except on the smallest of budgets. Any delay in Benin is a hardship to him and I would at least like to know if the mistake is PITHs, that you will compensate him for this.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:29 pm

The lad was satisfied with Saturday, but now wants Friday. It is by the merest of coincidences that the lad has the name Sunday, which leads to all kinds of Abbott and Costello "who is on first?" type conversations. My character just replied as follows:
Now I am really confused. It seemed that Saturday was okay for Mr Sunday but now Sunday prefers Friday?
We have gone from Wednesday for Sunday, now Sunday wants Friday after Saturday was agreed to? I just need to know for certain.
Also, where is he going to stay in Benin? Where will he take his meals? I am worried about him.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:02 am

Happy customers all around
Thank you so much Mr S for the good news, I'm happy to hear that Mr Thursday's photos are accepted.

It was a typing error, I want the package to be delivered tomorrow or Friday, I don't know how I managed to type Saturday, well I guess we have to wait until Saturday,(yes you will) please I want to ask for a favor, please when scheduling time for delivery on Saturday can you schedule an early Time, like can the delivery be done on Saturday morning? Please because the Mr Sunday will have to travel back.

Please Mr Thursday emailed me asking when you would contact him to schedule the delivery time with him, so I wrote to confirm when you would be writing to Mr Thursda, once again below is his email;

[email protected]
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:04 am

I wanted to ask for a favor, Mr Thursday is not a citizen of Benin republic, he traveled all the way from Nigeria to Benin republic to receive the package, the receiver's address ( Behind pharmacy Abbattoir, opposite terrian LE CYCLONE Cotonu, Republic of Benin) is a school address, and right now Mr Thursday is staying in his friends house waiting for Saturday to go to the school gate and wait for the delivery of the package, I wanted to plead if the package can be delivered to Mr Thursday in that his friends home.

What I mean is this can Mr Thursday give you the home address of his friends which he is staying with right now? So that the delivery can be made to him there
Plog wrote: Good mornings

thanking yuo for the email.

It is not being possible to changing deliver address. This is only possibly if the Sender do it, at least two day before deliver. However, tomorrow is delivering.

Time for deliver is between 14:00 and 15:00. I will be notify mr. Thursday too
To the sender:
Good Mornings!
Thanking for yuo email.
It is not being possible to changing deliver address. This is only possibly if the Sender do it, at least two day before deliver. However, tomorrow is delivering.Time for deliver is between 14:00 and 15:00. Please be at deliver address on correct time. 
When driver is closely, they contact you for final confirmation of deliver.
====
Sparky and I are fairly certain that the person in the picture is the actual lad, and that all emails/characters sofar are the same person, and that they are indeed on safari as we speak. The moment they told us they were travelling, the tracking IP (which had been consistently the same Nigerian IP before) changed to a Benin one. There hasn't been a Nigerian login since then either.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:02 pm

The lad can almost taste the prize! But he is still nervous, so he wrote to Rev. F for prayers to make sure all goes well.
Holy one, I would be needing a favor, tomorrow (Saturday) is the scheduled date for delivery. Holy one we would be needing serious prayers, that tomorrow there shall be nothing to stop the delivery, the journey has been rough and we will be needing prayers , pray for us that God helps us receive the grace tomorrow.pray and cover Mr Sunday, I have written to the shipper to see of he'll accept to make the delivery in Mr Sunday's friends house, where Mr Sunday has been staying , but all the same tomorrow Mr Sunday will have to go to the address and receive the package there, so we need serious prayers holy one.

Please we seriously need this prayers.
Rev F also believes a prayer can't hurt so he cobbled the following together to help calm a nervous lad.
Lord, please watch over our fellow servant Mr Sunday. Guide and protect him as he works in Your name to bring the gifts of bounty to those in need. Let the hard work of many finally reap the harvest of Your love. Show him mercy in a foreign land. Please remove anxiety and worry from his heart and allow the process to unfold so that his return is a blessed occasion. Amen
The poor lad is about to get exactly what he has earned......nothing!

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:26 pm

I am so looking forward to hearing the lads reaction when his delivery doesn't turn up.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pm

^^ your lack of faith in Plog is dissappointing. :D
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:50 pm

It would be a shame if it showed up a few towns away.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:55 am

Plog received severals anxious emails about the delivery, both from the receiver and Little Lizzy.

Today, delivery is planned and so the driver (mr. Borat Mankini) wrote to the receiver:
Ciao!

Yes, I am en route to deliver your parcel mister. It is the last stop on my route, and I will be at the location around 14:00.

Mr. Sxx said I have to go some gate? I am unfamiliar in the area, so could you please make a picture of you standing in front of that gate so I know what and who I have to look for?

Arrivederci!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:22 am

If the lad tracks the parcel, he will see it's at a Bar just North of Porto-Novo....but I'm sure that's nothing to worry about. I mean, I'm sure Borat won't drink on the job, would he....

ETA
Lad hasn't tracked the parcel yet, so the Driver wrote:
Ciao,

am now taking lunch. Then I come to you.

Please confirm you will be on time. And don't forget photo
Earlier, the lad asked how to recognize the vehicle, and he was sent this (along with the message it would be a similar van, not the exact one)

In about 1,5 hours, he will also get this. Those darn goats!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:49 am

Lad was informed there would be a delay. The driver then 'accidentaly' sent him this message, meant for his boss (pic of damaged van was included)
Yo Boss

Had accident just north of Porto-Novo. One of those fucking goats crossed the road and caused me to swerve into a roadside barrier.
Front of the car is totalled, don't think this is easily fixed.

I promise, this is not like the last time. I only had three wines with lunch!
Immediately followed by
Ciao!

Last email was for my boss, not for you. Please ignore!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:43 pm

Plog Bosman wrote: Good afternoons,

I was just being informed on the emergency phone that driver has having accident. Car is damage and not being able to drive.

We not having any replacement vehicle available, so regretting we can't do deliver, while we wait for repair. Garage is telling, this is probably on monday soonest.

If yuo are able to meet driver and pick up parcel, then we compensate travel expense (taxi) and also provide some compensation for time and effort. Driver has sufficient cash in vehicle to reimburse you right away.

Please letting me know if you want waiting or go meet driver.
Lad wrote: Like the sender told you earlier, I'm supposed to receive the package today, please let me know where the driver is so that I can immediately meet him and receive the package.

Please I want to go and meet the driver where he is and receive the package, please let me know where the driver is.

I will immediately use a taxi to where he is and receive the package.

Thanks
The driver received a similar message
Driver wrote:
CAR IS BADLY DAMAGED. THE GOAT SURVIVED!

I AM GOING TO CHEZ TATA D ITS ON THE ROUNDABOUT ON THE ROAD TO DANGBO, NORTH OF PORTO-NOVO
I WILL WAIT HERE AND THEN WE CAN GO TO VAN TOGETHER

SALUTE
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:04 pm

Lad wrote: Okay Mr Borat, I'm on my way to CHEZ TATA, please stand where I can identify or send me a photo so that when I get there I'll know it's you.

I'm on my way right now.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:36 pm

WHERAREYOU
Lad wrote: I'm on a bike heading towards Dangbo, please what are you putting on, what are you wearing, please tell me so that I can be able to identify you
1. How TF is he going to take that parcel on a bike
2. He's emailing while on a bike?
Driver wrote: HOW CAN YOU EMAILWHILE ON BIKE
Driver wrote: YOUCANTTAKEPARCELONBIKEITSTOOBIG
lAD wrote: I'm not the one driving, within a couple of minutes I'll be there, please how can I identify you?

If get a taxi.i'm very close
Driver wrote: IL VINO QUI FA SCHIFO. VADO IN QUESTO ALTRO BAR
(translation: the wine is shit. I'm going to another bar)
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:39 pm

All these vehicle people seem not to be knowing the address, please Mr Borat I'm standing at Dangbo Round about right now.

I'm still dressed with the clothes I was wearing when I sent you a photo this morning.

I have asked all round but nobody seems to know the address you sent.

Please come to Dangbo Round about.
Borat wrote: rfeoiuhwdaopilkn231q32#$E@FDS
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:48 pm

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:48 pm

Lad wrote: Mr Borat, I'm no longer understanding what you are typing, like I said I'm at Dangbo Round about right now.

Please are you coming over?
Mr Borat, I'm still at Dangbo Round about, you are not replying to my email, please where are you?, Your last email I didn't understand what you wrote.

I have been at this round about for more than 30mins now.
To the Plog Boss:
Dear Mr Sasamo,

Please I have a complaint, the Driver asked me to meet him at a given location, along Dangbo Round about, all the vehicles o have tried entering are saying they don't know the location the driver sent to me.

Please can you notify the driver that I'm at Dangbo Round about.
Regretably. Sasamo only works a half day on Saturday and won't see his email. Let's see if we can get him further north
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BARLADIFFERENCE DANBGO IL VINO E ECCELENTE
(Translation: Bar La Difference in Dangbo. The wine is excellent). Danbgo is a village north of the 'Chez Tata D' bar.

distance from original delivery point, about an hour's drive
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:09 pm

Just to help the lad, the church is involved too, wishing him all the best and hoping this can turn the lives of the children around. Of course, the lad will at some point reach out to his friends from the church, each of whom will be otherwise occupied during the crisis. Poor guy, left alone in a foreign country.....
Dear E*******:

I know this is an important day for all of us so I wanted to share a prayer I will be using tomorrow at our service.

"God, bless the children who turn to you for protection, for stability, for guidance and love. Help us to feed them, nurture them, and teach them Your ways. Help us to help them so that they may in turn, in their own time, help others and share your love. Amen"

This afternoon I will be heading to my sister's home for her 80th birthday party. We are blessed that she overcame breast cancer and is still with us. I hope in the midst of your busy day I can have an update so that I may share the good news tomorrow at our service.

Blessings
Last edited by sparky905 on Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:10 pm

Lad wrote: Since you told me to come and meet up with you I have not been understanding your emails, I have written to you several times that I'm at Dangbo Roundabout, please I have been standing under the sun for too long.

Can you please come and pick me up?
Driver wrote: COMETOBAR DIFFERENCE INDANBGO. WINEISVERYGOODHERE.
CHI NON BEVI IN COPAMPAGNIA O E UN LADRO O E UNA SPIA
(If you don't drink in company, you are either a thief or a spy)
lad wrote: I'm at the Bar here in La Difference, please walk to the road side, close to the police station.

I'm at the bar here in La Difference
CHIUDUQUELLACAZZODIBOCCA.BEVIDELVINOCONME
(STFU and drink some wine with me)

Meanwhile, he's tracking the parcel like crazy. Regretably, because of the force of the crash, the GPS tag has been disabled, and no live tracking is available
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

p38cyq
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by p38cyq » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 pm

What a story so far! Excellent.... and I think the best is yet to come.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:44 pm

So the lad has taken Bertje's messages and copied them and sent them to Walter, the retired PLOG employee who is handling the shipment from Canada. Walter of course is fluent in French.....when convenient. He was about to take his grandchildren fishing when the messages came thru, so he offered to help as best he could.
I am just as confused as you are, except I can speak french so can translate. From what I understand, the driver had some sort of accident and could not make it to the delivery point. Can you please provide me with the email of the driver so I can communicate with him directly?

I was about to take the grandchildren bass fishing but will do this first to assist you! Time is of the essence, so please hurry.
Once the lad responds, Walter's pedantic nature will take hold and hopefully s-l-o-w things down. At a time like this, calmer heads will prevail......