Consignment Boxes and the Attack of Kubara

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Consignment Boxes and the Attack of Kubara

Post by Myon359 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:38 pm

A bait which resulted in two piggies and a hilarious phone call to Lenny. This fellow, David Carl Lee, has been trying to sell boxes full of cash since 2018 according to Scamwarners. Unfortunately, he tried to sell them to Alex, who as we all know is cursed with bad luck.
J.F Kennedy International Airport New York

Dear Owner Verify,

I am David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit
at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand
with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection.
During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a
Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of
money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The
consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by
the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid
diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for
Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to
$4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till
today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each
(Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.).
Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and
address, the official document from United Nation office in London are
tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

PROVIDE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND FULL HOME ADDRESS, TO CROSS CHECK IF IT
CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING THE NAME
OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND OTHER DETAILS.

You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All
communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything
concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address
for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30% for me / 70% for
you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the
shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection
fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your
address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond
to me via my direct EMAIL: [email protected]

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this
mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
INSPECTION UNIT
Thanks for alerting me to the boxes. How can I pick them up? I'd like to get them ASAP.

Alex

Hello Dear Beneficiary Alex Gaarsland,

Your email has been received and I want to assure you that the only fee you are to pay is just for the accumulated demurrages of six days and it's not much, I will pay for the Non-Inspection fee on your behalf but we need to be sure that you are the rightful owner of the two consignment boxes, we don't disclose the details on the two consignment boxes to anyone for security reasons, we are not yet sure if your details correspond with the details on the packages so for we to be sure you need to follow my instruction first and provide the requested details below, all proof will be sent to you.

PROVIDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, FULL NAME AND FULL HOME ADDRESS, TO CROSS CHECK IF IT CORRESPONDS WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE CONSIGNMENT INCLUDING THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT AROUND YOUR CITY AND OTHER DETAILS.

We look forward to your email.

David C. Lee

Okay Here's the info:

Name: Alex Gaarsland

Addr: -------------------------------- New York

Phone: +1----------------------(If I do not answer my brother Lenny will)

Nearest airport: JFK International, by New York City

So I guess I'll pay off the fee in six days like you suggested. Sounds good. Update me as things progress.

Thank You For Your Urgent Response Mr. Alexander Gaarsland,

I have received all your details you sent to me and i want to apologize for my late response to your email, i was in a serious meeting, i just want to let you know that everything has been verified and that this transaction is 100% legitimate, Like I told you in my first mail, I have to re-emphasize of your assurance of my percentage because as soon as I finish with the arrangement of paying for the non-Inspection fee of $4,475 on your behalf, I will be flying down to your airport with the Boxes to avoid any stress on transit till I get to you for delivery and sharing of the funds as agreed, Please do not fail to send your information once again to avoid mistake, I want to inform you that i was instructed to deliver your consignment boxes by the United Nation (UN) if you really want to receive your boxes you follow my instruction OK.

You can always Text me on this phone -------------------.Please all our communication on phone should be brief because I don't want any of my colleagues to suspect me as you know that I am still in active service. Though, I know that we are not supposed to do this as I’m supposed to declare the content of the boxes, but the authorities here will confiscate the consignment or return it to UN office in UK but due to my financial situation now I have no other option than to do it to save my future and the future of my family.

You have to guarantee my Share to me as well as assisting me in paying $350 for the storage fee because I will finalize every arrangement before 04:00 (EDT) noon today our time and I will board a flight and proceed to meet you with the boxes. Please, I don't want to deal with any other person or party in this transaction because I have to protect my legitimate service with the United Nation.

As soon as I receive the payment of $350 for the STORAGE FEE, I will conclude all arrangements and I will send to you my flight schedule, View the attachment to see your TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES and my DRIVER'S LICENSE for facial identification upon my arrival at your airport. You have to come on with your home address and phone number to avoid making mistakes.

David C. Lee.

I decided to try to mess with David a little bit early on:

Sounds good. I work a part time job as junior security guard at the JFK Airport, so I should be there to meet you. Email me when you get there.

Alex

Your email has been received and i want to let you know that due to a family emergency i don't have that time to meet you, (how convenient!) kindly send the $350 to me for the storage fee so that i can settle every fee once and all for me to deliver your funds to you before it's canceled by Homeland Security and Border Protections, $350 is what's holding your funds delivery right now.

A piggy was appended to this letter with the title: "Other option for payment." I reported it.

Hello Sir:

I attempted to call you but the call did not go through. A recorded voice told me that the line was busy. Is there another number I can reach you at?

Alex

What's going on? i haven't heard from you yet, to make everything very easy, just walk into any store around you and use the $350 to buy Steam Wallet Gift Cards, scratch them very carefully and take a clear picture of the cards then get them sent to me here, i will present it to the authorities with the money i have with me so that everything will be settled for me to start proceeding to your doorstep with your funds without any further delay.

Hello. I tried to call you several times yesterday, but I kept getting "The line is busy". Is your phone in working order?

Alex

At this point, David became frustrated and called up the "home phone". His favorite thing to say on that call was "Oh my God!"
:lol:

Hello. My brother Lenny told me you called. He had no clue who you were. What happened?

Alex

Still trying to get our lad back:

Hello Mr. David Carl Lee:

I figured out why you haven't emailed me. Apparently, you called the house, and my brother Lenny answered. I guess you though he was me. Lenny says he did not know who you were and wanted the boxes but couldn't figure out who you were.

Here is the embarrassing truth. My brother is mentally handicapped. He isn't able to carry on an intelligent conversation, and I had to repeatedly try to get him to tell me what happened. I apologize if he said anything rude or called you names. He doesn't know what he is doing.

Please email me back. I have not been able to call you at all, and not hearing from you is worrisome. Please write me.

Alex

Your email has been received and your apology is well accepted, i called you but someone else picked up the phone and was saying a lot of things which I can't understand, it was so annoying so I had to hang up on him. You have been the one i have been waiting for because we're suppose to finalize this transaction today before it's too late for you, to make everything very easy and fast, just walk into any store around you and use the $350 to buy Steam Wallet Gift Cards, scratch them very carefully and take a clear picture of the cards then get them sent to me here, i will present it to the authorities with the money i have with me so that everything will be settled for me to start proceeding to your doorstep with your funds without any further delay.
Thank you sir. I'm glad you did not drop me for the actions of my brother. I'm not acquainted with Steam Wallet cards. What do they look like?

Alex

Nothing from David. How annoying!

Hello Mr. David. Please ignore my previous email. I googled Steam Cards and know what they are and how to use them. I will get them and call you as soon as I have an opportunity.

By the way, please don't call the phone number I gave you earlier. I don't want Lenny to answer and annoy you again. I will call you if there are updates or questions. Thank you.

Alex

Finally, David writes back to me:

Your email has been received and i advice you to stop any transaction you're doing with any body or office for security reasons because we can see in our security database here that they have been scamming you, if any person or office contact you for any transaction, tell them to call this code 6363 for you, that's the new code to know a legit office or person, it took me a lot to provide you with this code, once again, stop any transaction you're doing with any person or office for security reasons because FBI's are tracking those scammers contacting you to bring them to justice, once any body or office contact you for any transaction, tell them to mention this code 6363 to you first, then by so doing, you will know if it's a legitimate office or person.

I'm still waiting for the $350 Steam Wallet Gift Cards so that I can pay for the storage fee and proceed to your door step with your two consignment boxes wroth the sum of $10 Million United State Dollars, it's not hard at all, just walk into any store or Walmart store around you and buy a Steam Wallet Gift Cards of $350, scratch the Cards very carefully and take a clear picture of the Cards with the receipt of the Cards and get them attached to me here so that we can finalize this transaction today as soon as possible before your funds delivery will be canceled by the Customs Authorities and Border Protections.
I'm sorry to say, I didn't connect the dots when I got your last email. Were you referring to Kenneth Ukando? Because this is the email he sent me about an hour ago:

Forget about Mr. David. Do not call any David Carly. I have had the FBI arrest him at him residence and he is now in chains you cannot email or call him any more. FBI will press charges against him tomorrow and he be hung in Nigerian Court of Justic.

Please Mr. Alex, do the needful with the Moneygram service and get back to me with the copy of the receipt, ok? I will be waiting.

Barrister Kenneth Ukando

I just wanted to tell you that I'm confused by what is going on. I really hope they won't hang you because I believe you are innocent. If this is untrue, please tell me so. If you really have been arrested, I will do anything to get your release, because an innocent man cannot be executed! I'll even pay your bail if you like. Email me back with a full explanation.

Alex "6363"

Your email has been received and I advise you to stop responding to that scammer that is BARRISTER KENNET UKANDO, he's trying to deceive you, everything he has been telling you is lies, how can i be jailed when am legitimate? everything i do is real and legal, he's telling you a lot of lies from day one to scam you and to gain your trust back, trust me Mr. Alex, he has been detected as a Nigeria scammer by our security department and he's been monitored by the Federal Bureau Of Investigation(FBI) and i promise you that he will be cut and brought to book at once, do not listen to he's lies and do not respond to him anymore for us to complete this transaction once and all, do not release the code to anyone for security reason and do not respond to any call or email from anyone without requesting for the code i gave you for security reasons.

I advise you to block that man off for security reasons.

More fun ensued:

Hello Mr. David:

I am getting the Steam cards today. I've been trying my best to find them, but all I've been finding is $50.00 ones. It is very frustrating.

In any case, I heard Ukando was arrested. I didn't know there were still people like that on the internet. I'd heard all the Nigerian prince jokes, but I never thought I would almost send money to one. The FBI man emailed me this morning. Apparently Ukando's account was taken over by the FBI because it came from his email "[email protected]". Here it is:

Hello Alex:

We apologize for communcations through this medium but understand we have no other choice.

This is to inform you that MR BARRISTER KENNETH UKANDO was put under the rest yesterday for advance fee fraud We have informations to the belief that he was trying to steal your moneys.

Please call or mail us as soon asyou recieve this massage. I was hired by David Carl Lee and am FBI, and we need your approval on documents, which may require smoll fee. Thank you.

One Love
John Charles - FBI Agent
Code - 6363

So I'm glad that affair is at an end. All I have to do is pay for the arrest warrant. Thanks for calling the FBI on that guy before he robbed me blind. I can be gullible, but I didn't think I was that bad. Email me back with updates.

Alex

Your email has been received and I advise you to stop responding to any kind of office or any one claiming to be FBI for your own good, the person claiming to be FBI is the same scammer known as BARRISTER KENNET UKANDO but he went to open another email account using another name which is John Charles that Claim to be FBI AGENT but he's the same person know as BARRISTER KENNET UKANDO and you have already released the code i gave you for security reasons to the same fake BARRISTER KENNET UKANDO that opened another email address with the name John Charles, do not let that fake BARRISTER KENNET UKANDO deceive you because he's the same person claiming to be an FBI AGENT, we can see all his fraudulent activities and all his scam moves on you from our security FBI department, do not send any money to the person claiming to be FBI Agent for your own good because that person claiming to be an FBI Agent is the same person know as BARRISTER KENNET UKANDO, trust me, he's really looking for a way to scam you but the real FBI'S are watching and monitoring him on your behalf, so i urge you to always follow my intruction to avoid them from scamming you because everything am doing is for your own safety, stop responding to any of them and block them for your own security reasons.
On my word of honor, I never told anyone the code! I thought you told John Charles the code. I haven't got a clue how he got it, unless he hacked one of our emails!

New code received. I am going to change my password as well so that we can keep Ukando out of our emails! This frightening!

Alex

Your email has been received and I want to let you know that your email has been hacked by BARRISTER KENNET UKANDO, change your password and give me a new email address entirely to reach you on your own good.
I need you to give me a call.
Hope we get out of this mess. 🙂

The reader is probably wondering, how did all this Ukando confusion happen? What occured was that I set up another email account under the name Ukando and began mailing myself spam for three days. I then began writing to David's address from my fake lad address. David began receiving mails like this:

look hie yahoo boi. i get hijacked alex phone na mail so e cannot kol u ok? dat bi no alex on di telephone dat bi mi. u drop mi half of any moni u get for alex ok? write back wen u si dis mail

Kubura

When David stopped writing me with a last request to call him tomorrow, I wrote:

WAIT TIL TOMORROW DAVID CARLY. I GO MEK TINGS WORSE FO YOU OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! KEEP OFF ALEC! !NA AM BI MAI CLIENT !I DEY BIG OGA LISTEN FO MAN PICKEN

KUBARA
David never bothered to respond other than warning Alex of the evil KENNET UKANDO, as he called Kubara. Things escalated:

U NAU, U MUMU .U ILLETRATE OOOO!!!! I GET READ ALL UR MAIL FOOL !!!!

6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363 6363!!!!!

U NAU, U STUPID IDIOT UR MOMMA BI DI SORCERER PET ,U TEL AM U BRINGIN MI FO BOOK OOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !U LIAR!! !

KUBARA

Kubara finally sent one of David's own scam letters back to him

U DEY FUNNY MUGUN, U DEY VERY FUNNY. U MEK MAN PICKEN LAUGH. STOP TALKIN FO ALEX, OK? NA AM BI MAI CLIENT, HAU MENI TIMES I GET FO TEL U ?

DO U KNOW ME????? FUK U......BUT I KNOW WHO U ARE I CAN SEE U ANYTIME BASTARD..U WILL NEVER BELIVE COS I RISE FROM GRAIN 2 SOM TING..U BASTARD ... DO NOT USE THE CYBER AGAIN OK MUDERFKER.....I EAT MONEY I MEAN REALL
$$$$$...........I CAN GO EVERYWHERE CHQNGE CARS MAKE GOOD PARTIES...GOD TOO DON SHOWER BLESSING 4 MA HEAD.DO U WANT ME 2 MAKE NOISE BASTARD?? I CAN HANDLE BIG JOB NOW OK.AM TAKING WITH ME 4 OF YOUNG MY SODIERS TO ARABIA TO WORK BIG HARKER WORK U FOOL.U DE HEAR ME?? JUST DE EAT CHIKEN CHANGE AND KEEP THE 1 4 BUY YA HEAD..JUST ADVISING U.........DO U THINK I LIVE WITH DIS UR POOR MAGA. WE WE SORRY YA 4 WAIT AGAIN TILL U GET WORK WEY E GO PAY U PLENTY MONEY.E NO EASY I KNOW SEY E NO EASY BUT JUST KEEPING WORKING AND LOSING LOSING YA. YA BARE HEAD 4 ...MA BOI U NEED 2 SEE HOW I DE CHOP MONEY..CHEY CHINAKE GOD MONEY DE SWEET OOOOOOOOOO...

BE WISE THE IS NO TIME
GOD IS THE HIGHEST.
KUBARA

To further convince David that Kubara was in my email, I wrote this to him when David asked to change email addys:

MUMU YOU DEY CRAZE! MISTER MAN U MUGUN, NO MOVE UR EMAIL, DAT ISNT VERY NICE. AXEMEN GO GET YOU OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !

KUBARA

And when we finally left the first email account, Kubara sent his parting wishes to David :lol: :

Thanks fo stoppin talkin wit alex .i wan fo tel u i listenin fo u na alex phone lines so no bi joker na kol am, ok? una no kol am or axeman go get you oooooo!!!!!!!!!!! i hear all u phone conversation, i no joke listen to attach!!! 👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺👹👺

KUBARA

Finally! Both David and myself fled to new accounts.

Your email has been received and I want to let you know that this is Mr. David Carl Lee, I am waiting to hear from you.

I need you to give me a call.

Expecting to hear from you.
I can't get through. The phone keeps saying "Google Voice is disconnected" I don't know what that means.
We can talk on email. I don't think the barrister has followed us here.

Alex

Your email has been received and maybe it's the network, I'm still waiting for the $350 Steam Wallet Gift Cards so that I can pay for the storage fee and proceed to your doorstep with your two consignment boxes worth the sum of $10 Million United State Dollars, you can buy the ones of $50 but make sure it's up to $350 then scratch and attach them to me here with the receipt of the cards for us to finalize this transaction today asap before it's too late for you, i will change the formal code i gave you previously because you have released the code to that same person claiming to be FBI Agent, use this code 5252 instead of 6363 and do not release it to anyone, i'm waiting to get the Steam Wallet Cards asap, you're the one delaying your funds delivery.

Hello Mr. David:

I have just returned from Walgreens where I found a 350 dollar Steam card. As you requested, I have attached an image of the receipt from the grocery store, and an image of the back of the card. I scratched the stuff off of the PIN as well. I hope this card is what you need to complete the transaction. The clerk told me the card is one meant for international use, so it should work anywhere.

Thanks for the gift cards D3rr3N!
Several hours later I got:

Your email has been received and I want to let you know that an not here for joke, the card you sent is fake and it's like you're not serious at all and I don't have time to waste because I have a lot of things to do, it's like you're not ready to receive your fund, by Monday next week, your funds delivery will be cancelled and your fund will be taking back to UN office in UK for your funds to be transferred into the Government reserved account and that will be final, you sent a fake card to me, card without date, card you bought long time ago and you're still lying, I don't have time for jokes or games, so it's up to you.
Well. This email ruined my morning. I wondered what the delay was.
That card was not fake, the guy at Walgreens gave it to me from behind
the counter and I paid for it. If it is fake, he is the one to blame.
You should call the customer service number if you have questions.

I want this fund badly. I've already spent about $800 on it. How else
do you accept payments? Please don't send it back because of something
I was entirely unaware of.

Your email has been received and I want to apologize for my late response to your email, i went for an important meeting, like i told you before in my previous mail, the Steam Wallet Card you sent to me is completely fake, is never a genie card and i hate someone not been straightforward, why i told you to send card is because it will be very faster and easy to make sure everything is fast, well there's nothing more to do, what you will do now is that, you should go to another Walmart Store around you, buy an eBay Gift Card of $100 into 3 which is $300 then buy another $50 to complete it $350, scratch them very carefully and attach them very clear to me here with the receipt of the Cards, make sure that the date on the Cards and receipt are showing very clear, be noted that your funds delivery will be cancelled on Monday but i will plead with the Authorities to exercise patient till Tuesday on your behalf, if you can send the eBay Cards by tomorrow, i will settle every fee and bring your funds to you that same tomorrow before it's too late, everything is up to you.

Your email has been received and I haven't heard from you, should your funds delivery be cancelled by the Customs Authorities and Border Protections??
No because I did not see your last email. By the way, the Walgreens clerk was arrested for passing bad checks and bad gift cards. It seems he was profiting off of selling people fakes. The NYPD got my money back, but what do I do now? Please help.
Your email has been received and am very happy you got your money back, the person must be a criminal, ( :lol: :lol: :lol: )why i told you to send card is because it will be very fast and easy to make sure everything is faster, well there's nothing more to do, what you will do now is that, you should go to another Walmart Store around you, buy an eBay Gift Card of $100 into 3 which is $300 then buy another $50 to complete it $350, scratch them very carefully and attach them very clear to me here with the receipt of the Cards, make sure that the date on the Cards and receipt are showing very clear, be noted that your funds delivery supposed to be cancelled today been on Monday but i have pleaded with the Authorities to exercise patient till Wednesday on your behalf, if you can send the eBay Cards by today or tomorrow, i will settle every fee and bring your funds to you that same tomorrow before it's too late, everything is up to you.

I don't really trust cards anymore, could we try the bank transfer
again? I don't think that ever went through.

Alex
Your email has been received and below is the receiver's information you requested to send the $350:

BANK OF AMERICA INFO
---removed---
amount $350

Once it's sent then send me the payment receipt.

Expecting to hear from you.

Oink oink! Thanks for the second piggy Mr. David!

That looks good. I will do the necessary steps for the bank transfer,
and will get back to you in the morning regarding updates. Thank you
for everything.

Unfortunately, before I could ruin his bank transfer, David suddenly closed out his Gmail account. Perhaps he realized what was going on and dropped me before I could do any more damage. However, I've received yet another email from the same guy in one of my other baiting accounts. So the game has begun once again!
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan