Ai image generation.

News items and topics not related to baiting.
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Ai image generation.

Post by Bertje » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:40 pm

"A white Ford transit van with a P-log on the side with damage to the front, in an African village that has just collided with a goat"

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Ai image generation.

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:24 pm

Seriously awesome implications for us...

And frightening for the rest of the world...

Also, Dall-e has an issue with spelling at the moment. A bit of photoshop can fix that up nicely!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

MrMystery314
Not quite a Newb
Re: Ai image generation.

Post by MrMystery314 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:35 pm

I got access to DALLE a few months ago, and while I haven't used it for anything scambaiting-related, the thought certainly has crossed my mind. There are also free alternatives like Stable Diffusion that create similar-quality results. Someone skilled with Photoshop can add the last 10% most of these pics need to fool a lad's eye.
:uk::boot: :horse: :goat: :penguin: :penguin: 🍆 🦎 🍰 🍰 🍰 :pig: :pig2: :movie_camera: :hourglass: :church: :santa: :crown: :tophat: x27

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty :wink: