Europol Sex Crime

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Europol Sex Crime

Post by paulc » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:57 pm

The ongoing saga continues. Father Peter agreed to pay the fine through bitcoin and a receipt was sent, but somehow didn't reach her account.
His reverence this is really amazing as I did not make a mistake I did give the bitcoin address is correct there is no mistake but for some reason so we don't understand the money is still not in our account although the receipt proves that Dick Head really did make the payment.
Greetings to His Reverence the Holy Father Peter,

I'm very angry with you because I feel like you're making fun of me.
We still haven't received your remote bitcoin transfer.
The money is still not credited to our wallet so I'm going to ask
you to order Dick Head to go back to where he made the transaction to fix the
problem.
If you refuse to follow my instructions to the letter I will be
obliged to transfer your file to the judicial office and contact the
nearest gendarmerie for a raid on the church.
I was away for a couple of weeks, so set an out of office for Father Peter, which she didn’t quite understand
Father Peter has been called away to a meeting with His Holiness Pope Francis at the Vatican in Rome.
I acknowledge receipt of your message and you who are you? Are you the one taking things forward? Because we are not going to wait until the 17th for Father Peter to return to close your file.
So do you have the power to continue and take responsibility for this case?
Yes! I acknowledge receipt of your message and you who are you? Are you the one taking things forward? Because we are not going to wait until the 17th for Father Peter to return to close your file.
So do you have the power to continue and take responsibility for this case? Please answer me!
Listen, stop being a donkey, I have already understood this information.
Now I ask you: are you in a position to make decisions about this case? Will you be able to sign the necessary documents or will we have to wait for Father Peter's return?
Right on cue ....
I wish you a safe arrival from your trip and hope you had a great time in Rome.

the Holy Father Peter, I come to the news this morning because we had put your file on hold until today so please be sure to reply to my message so that we can finalize the removal of your charge sheet.

Father Peter has a grand new title after meeting the Pope
I met his holiness the Pope and kissed his ring piece. It was very moving and he then honoured me with promotion.
Please refer to me now as "His most righteous holy grand wazoo oompa loompa of the spanish inquisition Cardinal Father Peter".

Now, I spoke to Dick Head again and he has made progress. The bitcoin people say the money is stuck in the transfer chain. It will need you to call the helpline <Lenny> and answer some questions and then they can release it to you. They said we cannot do it as it is your account and once approved you should receive the money immediately.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:04 pm

Getting a bit bored with this one now. I've got bank accounts, had fun with moneygram and Lenny, bitcoin, Plog and a safari.
I've never come across a more gullible lad. Check out Father Peter's new title recently bestowed on him by the Pope.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:55 pm

Excellent certificate. However, it lacks the RSOT (red seal of thruth) so it is fake. I think you should request a certifcate with RSOT. I mean, otherwise it's not official
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:18 pm

It took three attempts to get Father Peter's title right.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:49 pm

I just can't get rid of this lad.

He's still chasing fines from two separate churches and hasn't clicked that the Grand Poobah, Chief Leprechaun, Father Fungus or the Pope himself may be made up characters.

He is, however, very good at providing bank accounts - 12 in the past two weeks. I just don't understand why the payment keeps getting rejected by the bank.

Unfortunately payment by other means will be delayed, as yesterday Father Dougal was bitten by a vampire bat, has grown fangs and is turning the church into a sanctuary for the undead.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:04 pm

The lad is still sending accounts, but unfortunately something has gone wrong with his email. The church is just receiving garbled messages and can't make the payment.
H>>llo, I >>m s>rpris>>d th>>t >>v>>ry tim>> I s>>nd you simpl>> m>>ss>>g >>s you r>>c>>iv>> th>>m, but wh>>n I >>dd th>> IB>>N >>nd th>> bic cod>> you n>>v>>r r>>c>>iv>>!
So I >>sk you to ch>>ck your>>unk m>>il I >>m sur>> you wi>l find >>ll my unr>>>>d m>>ss>>g>>s th>>r>>.

H>>r>> is th>> IB>>N >>nd bic cod>> >>g>>in.

>>cc>unt hold>>r: chéri-z>>cot>> K>>vin
Bic cod>>: G>>B>>B>>BB
IB>>N: B>>>6 >>43>> 205>>>95>>>
>>mo>>nt: >>562>>.5>> Po>>nds St>>rling.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:24 pm

I absolutely love it!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:41 pm

Catherine is still trying to get the church to pay the fine, but made a terrible mistake by pestering the Archdeacon, while the church was mourning the loss of the Queen. Only a written apology to all members of the church will suffice .....