Death of Queen Elizabeth II

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Death of Queen Elizabeth II

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:17 pm

I doubt it will be long until scammers try to exploit it.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Re: Death of Queen Elizabeth II

Post by Bertje » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:08 pm

Would not surprise me either.

Alternatively, we can use this to our advantage to. Can be used as an excuse to delay things, when used creatively.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:53 pm

UK notes show the monarch's head. I can imagine scammers taking "obsolete" notes off victims for replacement. As you say, this could be a payment delaying modality.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Myon359
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:50 pm

I've used it to delay payment with one of my lads. But I have to give credit to Sparky905 and KLG for the idea, otherwise I would have never thought of it. It looks like it works pretty well so far.
you are a big fool i will get you arrested and prosecuted. - Charles Mapson (DAD Engineering)

DONT YOU EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN ASKING FOR YOUR FILE - Barrister Peter McCoy

Stop mailing me and go find something else better to do. You are behaving as a psychopath. Or are you suffering from mental misturbation? Never mail me again and take your cock and bull story else where. Stop trying to fool me with all this lies and fake stories. Am done responding to your mail and am blocking you right away. - Louis Carlos after four failed trips to the WU office

Flair: 🐖 = 31 📝 = 5 📸 = 9

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:35 pm

Sick scammers pretend to be the Queen in most unconvincing con you’ve ever see.
The message claims the Queen isn’t really dead, but has been sent to a deserted island by Charles so he could claim the throne.
Apparently, ‘the Queen’ can’t get hold of her ‘royal money’ so needs the recipient of the message to cashapp (a mobile payment service) her $300 so she can get back.
https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/21/sick-sca ... r-17424535

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Post by bware419ers » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:27 pm

Seems legit.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Myon359
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:18 pm

^^^All I can say to that is "Yikes!". What a pity at least one person somewhere will bite.
you are a big fool i will get you arrested and prosecuted. - Charles Mapson (DAD Engineering)

DONT YOU EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN ASKING FOR YOUR FILE - Barrister Peter McCoy

Stop mailing me and go find something else better to do. You are behaving as a psychopath. Or are you suffering from mental misturbation? Never mail me again and take your cock and bull story else where. Stop trying to fool me with all this lies and fake stories. Am done responding to your mail and am blocking you right away. - Louis Carlos after four failed trips to the WU office

Flair: 🐖 = 31 📝 = 5 📸 = 9

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:06 pm

bware419ers wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:27 pm Image

Seems legit.
Andrew Bailey is the current Governor of the Bank of England. No idea about the scammer's typos.