Lad Handwrites Apology

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Lad Handwrites Apology

Post by Myon359 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:43 pm

Backstory: This bait went on too long and I lost the email box it occurred with, so I am only going to post a brief synopsis and the trophy. A month or so back, some guy contacted me with this letter:
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I am Mr Rose James The BMW Delivery Agent and I am written to inform you about your BMW winning fund that brought by the United Embassy from the government of USA in the white house Washington DC The 2 BMW X6 cars and a check of $45.7 Million dollars Have Been Mandated to be deliver to your address as soon as you get back to me with The Following Details

1. Name In Full :
2. Residential Address :
3. Nationality :
4. Age :
5. Sex :
6. Occupation :
7. Direct Phone :
8. Present Country :
9. Email address :

Please, you are to provide me with the above details as soon as possible so i can begin with the processing of your prize winnings. Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Mr. Rose James

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS

BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
After leading this fool in circles for a long time (two weeks), getting calls to MG and Lenny, plus a couple of piggies, he finally lost his temper and called me a scammer! I acted enraged of course, and ordered him to write an apology in his best handwriting. To my surprise, he actually did so. Here is what he wrote:

⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

oscarpiles
Original Eater Join Date: 13 Apr 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Lad Handwrites Apology

Post by oscarpiles » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:35 pm

Brilliant!!!!
DON'T BE A SQUARE DONATE

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/Moneypak
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

:jboot: :mortar: :$_lad: :$_crd: :tattoo: :sandtimer: :vcamera: :pith: :e5: :e3: :whip: :whip:

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:46 pm

Thank you very much! :)
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:17 am

This is one firmly committed lad - BRAVO!!! :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:23 am

Thanks! It certainly is a pity the guy dropped me, but three weeks of his life were spent going in circles. And he did this thing :lol: :D