There's a scam here but...

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

There's a scam here but...

Post by Jimlad » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:48 am

I received an email which showed me four DHL tracking numbers as supposed proof of the delivery of the ATM cards on offer by this lad. I put them into the DHL website and naturally they didn't check out so I told him:
All of them fakes. Did you think I wouldn't check?
He then sent me another two and they did come up as deliveries. This is one of them:

Now I know there's a scam here, but how do the lads manage to do this? They're usually too lazy and incompetent to pull off something that actually looks legitimate, so what's going on here?
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: There's a scam here but...

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:49 pm

This could be the tracking number for just about anything - a gift to someone's mother, perhaps. Something to keep in mind is we do not want to educate our lads, so if the tracking number is fake, it's best to be really excited about it as if it's legit. And if it's legit, let them know there's something very wrong about the numbers and the site keeps rejecting it (and send back the code with two numbers transposed, perhaps).

The scam is in establishing legitimacy for a shipment. Of course it won't arrive at the correct destination, or be what it alleges to be. Or in order for it to move to your location, you would need to send money, naturally. I think it just needs a bit more time and another few emails before the actual scam materializes.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:52 am

Got it Kitty. Thanks
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:56 am

also, why use DHL when far superior options (with 5 star costumer support) are available!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule