My First Successful Church Bait (Trophy Pics)

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

My First Successful Church Bait (Trophy Pics)

Post by Myon359 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:23 pm

Obfuscated Church name - Bertje

Posting this because it is my first time actually gleaning something from a church bait. The lad in question is Iestyn Elias, who claims to run a ministry in North Carolina. His email came into my priest character's box one day:
Hello there the due to the crises the whole world has been through,with the pandemic and crises around the world we where approached by a health organization which would majorly be assisting homeless and internally displaced kids around the world,orphanages around the world would be benefiting outrightly from this donations ,it would go a long way in given joy and happiness to the kids. The one way to show love and share happiness to kids around the world

And the mode of payment would be done through crypto currency which was adopted due to unconfirmed donations ,or sudden divert of of arms donated for the welfare of kids.This process is swift and easy to confirm with this mode of payment available at the moment

bc1qjzg------------------------------------------9tpmjtc

Iestyn Elias
I responded with a "Members only!" letter that I usually send out to charity lads:

Hello sir. I'm sorry for not replying to your mail yesterday, I was busy meeting one of our parishioners from overseas, Kenya to be precise. I am a churchman, and I would like to donate to your church. However, it is our policy to only donate to members. If you became a member, we'd be more than happy to donate to you. Please do get back to me soon if you are interested in donations. Thank you and be blessed.

Father Lockheed
Glory to the Holy ****!
We are very sorry for barging into your privacy, and we are interested in the donations, but we would like to know what group you want us to join in other to make a decision. But we really hope it will be a charitable organization like ours too. Thank you and God bless
Oh it is alright, there was no breach of manners. I am the Head Reverend of the Church of the Holy ****. Here is our website: (redacted).

We are a charitable organization, and we have helped many individuals across the world, in places such as India, and Malaysia. We were all set to began expansion into Western Africa, and there was a man in Lagos, Nigeria, who said he'd be willing to join with us. We sent him $200,000 to start a congregation and help the poor, but unfortunately, he disappeared and we never heard from him again. Since then, we've been looking for someone to take his place. Do read through the website and mails, and if you believe this is something you would like to proceed with, I will direct you to Rev. Ukulele, our membership director. Be blessed, both you and your household.

Father Lockheed
Glory to the Holy ****!
We will very happy to proceed. Thank you
Yes! He wants to join!
Thank you brother. Here is Rev. Ukulele's email: kenneth--@-----------. Tell him that Lockheed sent you and explain your mission to him. He will guide you through the initiation procedures. Be blessed.

Father Lockheed
Glory to the Holy ****
I have sent him a message, thanks for your kindness
Sure enough, this showed up in my Ukulele box:

Good day sir
I was sent by Lockheed to brief you on our mission of helping the poor and he said that you are going to assist us in the initiations of the group before the donation. We ask for your kindness to be beyond our expectations Thank you and God bless

Iestyn Elias

Dear Sir,

There are only a few requirements and steps to become an outstanding member of The Church of the Holy ****. First we ask that you are of Christian faith. Next we will ask you to fill out a short informational form for our records, and photograph yourself holding it after completion. I have attached the application to this email.Thank you and God bless!

Rev. Ukulele
John 3:16
Nothing came for a couple days, so I sent a mild "Where are you??" letter. He replied:
Please we are very sorry for the delay in response, actually we have discussed about everything concerning joining the group, and and we arrived at a collective decision which gives us a positive sign to join your group and help the needy. Thank you and God bless
That was Oct. 5th. Had to prod him again, due to silence until Oct. 10th:
We are sorry for the delays, but we understand your conditions and we will look into it. Thank you and God bless
Please we are sorry for the late responses. Please we would like to know what particular image you mean sir?
This is the filled and signed document which you asked for. Thank you and God bless
He did it wrong. He did it all wrong. And basically, I had to prod him every two days due to no emails. And I would always get these kinds of responses:

So sorry for the delays
We had so many issues to attend to so we couldn't reply you on time.
Finally, he did it right. This is "Iestyn Elias" holding his membership application as requested:

ImageImage

I wrote back in joy:
Dear Brother:

Thank you for your mail and I would like to confirm that the paper and photograph is very well received. You have a face of trustworthiness.

I will immediately began to put you on the fast track towards receiving donations. The amount is $250,000 USD. If you like, I can also petition for you to receive electronics. If you feel that your want you to request to go to www.amazon.com and pick out the electronic equipment that you think you need for the ministry, to a maximum of $10000. Make a list for me with the name of the product, how many you need, the price and a link to the product page, and I will make sure your parcel will be prepared to be sent to your ministry as soon as possible.

Blessings
Rev. Ukulele
We are very glad about the electronics offer but we would love to begin with 250,000 for the ministry first before we venture into the electronics level. Thank you and God bless
Dear Brother:

Very well then. That is quite all right with us. May we please have your ministry's bank account information in order to transfer the $250,000 to you by October 31st? Thank you.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Now to get a piggy from this guy.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Re: Iestyn's Money Troubles (Forms)

Post by Myon359 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:47 pm

Updates!

The lad, Iestyn, sent in a piggy! Ukulele directed him to the finance officer, Mr. Afolabi, who is a Nigerian in charge of church finances. Emmanuel Afolabi is a good guy, a completely honest man who does his job without any side hustles. Which will not be good for Iestyn.

Iestyn:

How far? Hope you are doing well my brother. I have been assigned
to your case for Reverand Ukulele. Please tell me if the below bank infors
are the correct ones, OK?

{mule account #1 removed}

{mule account #2 removed}

Am to assume you want the money split evenly in both accounts;hope that is
correct. Remain blessed.

Emmanuel
They are correct sir, thank you
I then told Iestyn that because the name on the accounts was not his, I must speak to his manager. Iestyn gave an email address for the "manager". Unfortunately, this email account was shut down, and nothing occurred with the manager. Finally, Iestyn grew a brain and did what he should've done when he first heard the mail bounced:

Can we send you his second email?
Yes kindly provide his second email. Have waited all day
but have not heard from him. Remain blessed.

Emmanuel
[email protected]
This is his second email. Thank you and God bless
Emmanuel emailed the manager:
Compliement of the day? I am Emmanuel Afolabi for the church of the holy Lamb.
Am writing to inquire into financial matter for our brother Iestyn Elias. As we are
501-c3 group and the names are differed, kindly get back to me asap so i can inform
you of what to do. Remain blessed.

Emmanuel
Manager replied:
This is the Manger of Samaritan Pulse
I am very sorry for the delays mr afolabi my other email has been given me issues.
I sincerely apologize for the problems it might have cost you. God bless you

Calvary Greetings in the Name of the Holy Lamb. Yes Samaritan's Pulse is
a well nown 501c3 organization. Please be aware that there are some small
formalities our bankers requirement when dealing with other 501c3 groups like
yoursef. Kindly reply back to me for directions. Remain blessed.

Emmanuel
Ok we understand If you are having problem with transferring yhe donation.

Is no problem, merely restrictions inposed by our bankers. I will send you the
verification here in this email. Our church banker needs us to have this paper
filled before transfer. Please fill it soon. Hope you understand. Remain blessed.

Emmanuel
Sorry for the inconveniences, I will send the pdf document when it's filled up.
It took a few days, but finally the "manger" filled in the four page form:
These are the signed documents, thank you for you patience.
God bless

This took a decent amount of work. I wonder what the Manger of Samaritan's Pulse will say when the transfer inexplicably fails? :lol:
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: My First Successful Church Bait (Trophy Pics)

Post by sparky905 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:22 am

Nice trophies! Good to see faith spreading across the world!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:12 am

NICE!!!

Just to be safe, could you redact the name of the church in your post? It probably doesn't mtter too much, but better safe than sorry.

ETA: Never mind I abused my Mod powers to do it myself.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:56 pm

The lad definitely needs to re-count those squares! That's not an acceptable answer :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters

Post by Myon359 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:01 pm

@Sparky - Thank you for the feedback! Expect a few more converts soon!

@Bertje - Don't worry about it, I was wondering if I should redact, but decided against it, hoping that "xxxx" and "xxxx" are too common to be found if Googled. However if you choose otherwise, perfectly alright with me :) Better safe than sorry.

@Kitty - He will hear from the bankers today. I'm afraid he may go cataleptic though once he does :lol: