More delusions of grandeur

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

More delusions of grandeur

Post by pete515 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:41 am

A lad I have been baiting is demanding money (with menaces), pretending to be a notorious scammer called hushpuppi. He was recently jailed for 11 years (hooray) but the lad didn't know this when he said he was this man. When I pointed out that he couldn't spend the money in jail the lad researched the situation and is trying to rectify the situation.

I received the following email. I'm happy to hear my fellow baiters views on the authenticity of the email

His majesty CharlesIII <h*[email protected]>
To: h**[email protected]

Tue, 15 Nov at 07:11

Subject: Give to hush what belongs to him

Dear Mr H**ard Doody,

I'm Charles, took over from Queen Elizabeth September when she died. I got a report from the UK government, I believe you know who Ramon Abbas commonly known as Hushpuppi is a Nigerian internet fraudster and convicted felon.He was sentenced in the United States to 11 years for conspiracy to launder money obtained from business email compromise frauds and other scams.

Hushpuppi is fucking intelligent, the US claims Hushpuppi is in prison but No he's not they are using him in a private sector to do a lot of things, Hushpuppi made many US citizens to loose their jobs, because of his scam, please pay him his $2000 which he borrowed to your Aunt.

We don't want him to start scamming the UK citizens, the US government claims he has been jailed but that's not true, we don't want trouble, we don't want him to target our citizens, and he could destroy your life and family as well.

CharlesII
Oh, just received a follow on. Charles certainly seems to have too much time on his hands these days and doesn't seem to have benefitted from the advantage of a private education (bad language and the inability to write his own name as examples). The British monarchy is sure going downhill since the Queen died.
Mr Doody,

You have to give to Hushpuppi what belongs to him today, he has all the evidence that your Aunt was owing him money, we all know you are not owing him but for peace to rain you just have to comply because your career and that of US citizens are at risk, Hushpuppi made many US citizens homeless, he made many of them jobless.

We don't want that to happen, fraudsters are very difficult to control especially Hushpuppi he's fucking intelligent, he's smart infact he is a genius.

He knows everything about you and won't take him a minute to destroy you, you think the America's will jail such human being? Attached is evidence that your Aunt is owing Hushpuppi.

ChaelseIII
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More delusions of grandeur

Post by bware419ers » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:11 pm

Oh, I look forward to reading this!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Thursten3rd
Not quite a Newb
Re: More delusions of grandeur

Post by Thursten3rd » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:41 pm

Lad rule #7: Never let facts get in the way of a scam.