**News Articles to Share - Includes Obituaries**

News items and topics not related to baiting.
Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Re: **News Articles to Share - Includes Obituaries**

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:49 am

Nigerian banks releasing new Naira designs ahead of schedule (tomorrow rather than mid-December), and all citizens must trade in their hoarded cash for the new bills by January.

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-to-unveil ... wednesday/

This is a move toward collecting counterfeit notes and regulating the economy, but will impact many people outside of cities who do not trust the banks and tend to have piles of cash at home. Traveling with cash will be dangerous, if they are convinced of the need to do it. If not, their hoarded wealth will likely be worthless. This will impact a lot of older people in Nigeria, unfortunately.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 8 yrs (anniversary May 2022) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Post by bware419ers » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:54 pm

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:56 pm

Police text 70,000 victims in UK's biggest anti-fraud operation
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63736573
iSpoof breakthrough
The mammoth cyber fraud operation began when police in the Netherlands bugged a website that allowed fraudsters to make anonymous phone calls from spoof numbers, posing as bank employees.
The iSpoof website, which has since been taken down by the FBI, crucially allowed scammers to access one-time passcodes and passwords, detectives said.
I understood that number spoofing was easy, and hadn't realised that this particular scam was so organised.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Post by bware419ers » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:17 pm

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo