Please massbait this pondscum

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Please massbait this pondscum

Post by Jimlad » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:05 am

I have been messing with this idiot for some time. I've been baiting him as a doddery 85 year old who is struggling to feed and heat himself and is consequently looking forward to receiving his millions. My character has said that he cannot afford lose any more money to scammers because he is all but destitute.
Therefore, in a display of human decency and compassion I've seldom seen, this cockroach responds:
even if you don’t have the $50 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.
Please people, mangle this creature's life and leave it penniless on the roadside of some far flung hellhole.
PM me for its email address.
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad