Barr. Richard and Sammy (Mutt n' Jeff)

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Barr. Richard and Sammy (Mutt n' Jeff)

Post by Myon359 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:49 pm

Okay. This is a long summary of a bait I published now and then on the forums. It lasted from August until late October and was my first bait in which I actually accomplished something worth remembering. I will be publishing the bait in increments as it is very long and complex.

One day (Aug. 10th 2022 to be precise) I got this letter:
Dear (email owner name),

My name is Mr. George Williams, i work with Access Bank UK Limited, as the non-executive director with Access Bank, this is to inform you about your inheritance funds that has been with our bank for more than two years now, a lot of foreigners has been coming to claim this your inheritance fund of $55,000,000 USD DOLLAR (FIFTY FIVE MILLION USD DOLLARS)on your behalf which our bank refuse to give it to them because they are not the proper beneficiary of the said amount of money,

After our final investigation, Access Bank Board of directors finally found out that the money truly belongs to you and your family that is the reason you have to come up and claim the fund, i am here to assist you if you can trust in me, by following up my instructions on how to get this transaction done on your behalf and our bank have decided to pay every beneficiary through a bank cheque or cash payment or Wire transfer that will be easy for payment.

If you are interested in receiving your payment contact me immediately on my direct email or whatsapp for us to discuss the procedures that will be easy for you.

Please don't let my Bank know that I want to assist you on this matter, because if they do, they will not be happy with me and they will also querry me.

All communications will be passing through me to you to avoid mistakes from your side.
Thanks, waiting to hear from you urgently.

Best Regards.

contact me on my direct Whatsapp number or email: +1 520 ---------------------
Mr. George Williams
Non-Executive Director, Access Bank Uk Limited.
I wrote back as Lenny:
Hello. I'm afraid I don't recollect you. I won't talk to the bank. Please write me back.

Lenny
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your question, you have to start your payment process to receive your inheritance fund of $55,000,000USD by sending your full information to enable Access Bank Uk Limited to forward your information to the computer department for them to key in your information to their computer database so that your payment process will begin immediately and also to enable our Bank to process your approved documents that will authorized you to receive your payment very fast, and also you have to indicate the payment mode that will be favorable by you, one cash payment, two through Bank cheque, three by wire transfer, so indicate any of the payment mode to enable us to start your payment process.

Please don't forget to send your full information stated below

1. Your Full Name
2. Your International Passport Copy
3. Your Address
4. Your direct telephone number

Thanks for your understanding waiting to receive all this information from you for us to proceed.

Best Regards
George Williams from Access Bank Uk Limited
I told him that I was too old to travel and had no passport or driver's licence. He accepted this and continued on with the scam.
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your information well received, i have forwarded it to our payment department which they have confirmed it to be okay, this is to inform you the resolution of the Board of Directors Access Bank Uk before your $55,000,000USD will be transferred to you, you have to establish a non resident dollar account and also obtain affidavit of claim and clearance letter from the Supreme Court of Uk to enable you receive this money successfully into the account you will establish with our Bank locally here.

To enable World Bank to push your payment of $55,000,000USD to Access Bank reserved account then Access Bank Uk limited will now transfer into the non resident local account you will establish with our Bank here.

From your account locally here Access Bank will now transfer to your Bank in America and this will require you to come down to Uk and establish this non resident dollar account by yourself and also sign some documents with us but in a situation where you cannot make it to fly down to Uk you are required to get a financial attorney here in Uk that will represent you to go the Supreme Court of Uk to perfect your $55,000,000USD payment legally, thank you for your understanding waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards
George Williams
At the same time, I was getting my bearings in sending out ASEMs and sent out one of the silly format ASEMs to several lads. I only got one response, but "George Williams" was one of the people I mailed. He wrote to Lenny right after receiving my ASEM letter. He got frightened. Why? I dunno!:
Dear Sir,
This is my whatsapp number , i guessed they have hacked my email account please contact me on my whatsapp number so that all the transactions will be confidential because imposters are looking for a way to hijack your inheritance fund of $55,000,000USD, waiting to get your whatsapp number +1 520 -------------

Best Regards
George Williams
And also:
Dear SIr,
By tomorrow I will give you the lawyer's contact so you will contact him to discuss how he can work on behalf of you, please reply to me on this message because some imposters and hackers tried to hijack my communication with you.

Did anyone write to you about this payment? Please don't give information to anybody. You have to keep this transaction confidential, please reply and let me know that I am still in contact with the right person, thank you for your understanding waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards
George Williams
No one's written me about anything recently. I'm an old man and you are the only man I talk to on the Web. Nobody emails me anymore, you know how it is when you get older.

I'm Lenny, nobody else. I don't understand all these computer matters and I don't know how you hijack What App, if you like you can call me and we can talk about it over the phone. Please do. Thank you sir, you've been quite friendly.

Lenny
Dear Sir,
Sorry for replying to you so late. I have been so busy with so many beneficiaries around the World that want to receive their inheritance payment.

This is the Financial Lawyer's contact him to help you on this matter because he specializes in financial matters, any response from him don't fail to tell me for more advice for you not to make mistakes.

You will write to him and tell him "dear barrister i received your information from Mr. George Williams that works with Access Bank Uk Limited for you to assist me to receive my inheritance fund of $55,000,000USD that is with Access Bank Uk Limited, they asked me to open non resident dollar account with them and also to obtain an affidavit of claim and authorization from The Supreme Court of Uk please i want you to assist me to get all this done on my behalf due to my inability to travel".

So this is the barrister's contact, contact him immediately his name is Barr. Richard Esq, and his email is [email protected] and also he is a very busy barrister he is always in the court he might not have time to be speaking with you so alway contact him on his email, thank you for your understanding waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards
George Williams
So I wrote the script I was told to Barr. Richard:
"dear barrister i received your information from Mr. George Williams that works with Access Bank Uk Limited for you to assist me to receive my inheritance fund of $55,000,000USD that is with Access Bank Uk Limited, they asked me to open non resident dollar account with them and also to obtain an affidavit of claim and authorization from The Supreme Court of Uk please i want you to assist me to get all this done on my behalf due to my inability to travel".

Lenny
Attention Mr. Lenny Gaarsland,
This is to acknowledge your email message dated 17th of August 2022,
tomorrow i will go to the Supreme Court here in Uk on behalf of you to
make enquiries in regards to your request.

Mr. George Williams already brief me concerning your $55,000,000 USD
payment with Access Bank Uk Ltd. and he also wants me to intercede on
your behalf in legal matters, and also wants me to assist you to open a
non resident dollar account with Access Bank Uk Ltd. that will empower
them to deposit your payment into the account that i will establish on
behalf of you, before this exercise will take place i will go to the
Supreme Court of United Kingdom to obtain affidavit of claim on your
behalf and letter of Authorization that will authorized Access Bank Uk
Ltd. to lodge your $55,000,000 USD into the account that i will
establish on your behalf for you to have access to your payment.

Tomorrow Morning i will go to Access Bank to know exactly how much it
will cost you to establish non resident dollar account that can carry up
to $55,000,000USD from Access Bank i will proceed to the Supreme Court
of Uk and also know how much an affidavit of claim and authorization
letter will cost you.

Before this exercise will take place you will forward to me all your
inheritance payment documents that are in your pocession without the
documents i will not be able to exercise my legal rights, thats all i
need from you for now.

Your Faithfully
Barr. Richard Leeming, Esq
And we will see where this goes in the future. I will update this thread periodically (whenever life and Abimbola allow me to be lazy).
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan