bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

24/7 Scamming

Post by bware419ers » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:29 pm

https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2022/12 ... ted-fraud/

For those around before 2019, have you seen the shift from the Monday-Friday scammer to the lads around all the time? I have my own thoughts on this. What are yours?
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: 24/7 Scamming

Post by Fatter Siam » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:47 pm

One reason I can immediately think of - Everywhere you look you see someone with their nose buried in their phone. Probably it's the same for the scammers, they can write, text or call anytime they want.
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:41 pm

Could it be a team of scammers using one identity and email address? I was baiting a two man one in 2021.
One addressed John Slapper as "Mr John", and the other called the Heaton Brae Home for Incurables and the Terminally Bewildered "Heaton". Other linguistic differences too.
Baiting was like shooting fish in a barrel. Neither spoke English anywhere near good enough to convince anybody they were an American finance expert, and certainly not American.
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000
Uncoordinated too.
You seem to have told Mr John differently. That we need to get bitcoins first.
This isn't acceptable. While I have no doubt you are genuine , I need to see your website to see how good you are. If not, I will go elsewhere.

Miss Jean Brodie (Prime Manager)
Heaton Brae Home for Incurables and the Terminally Bewildered
Rathad Mealladh [Scam Road]
Brigadoon
Scotland
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:05 am

I saw a change during Covid. I think a lot of scammers stopped going to events on weekends and used that time for continued scamming instead.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:11 am

I see fewer lad emails on Saturdays and virtually none on Sundays. All at church claiming to be good Christians I suppose.
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad