Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Return of the Insulting Mass Bait **NSFW**

Post by bware419ers » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:39 pm

Go suck your mother old ass. Fool
If you ever write rubbish to my box again I will curse you and you
will see it happen before your very eyes?.
YOU ARE THE SON OF A BEACH, AND A BASTARD, EVEN PIGIN ENGLISH YOU CAN
NOT WRITE CLEARLY, SO I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU A SUN OF THE BAECH, YOU
AND YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE POOR .
Sorry is your name after I'm done with you then you will regret sending me message
In your next generation you will never be like me I have house cars
I'm Ose oji this market that you buy you cannot be able to sell it Mark my words
From problem to problem that will be your portion. their will not be a peace in your life
Okay let us try our self the war begins
I hate talking too much so let's try ourselves the war begin this night I promise you that you will regret messaging me

That's my last words to you
I'm Ose oji na Aguleri I promise you again you will regret messaging me
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Myon359
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:15 pm

Sent out a new insult script and got a good amount of love back:
[email protected] wrote:OMO OLE ALAYE
[email protected] wrote:Silent is the best answer for fool like you
Then why even reply dummy? Geesh.

At least one Arabic lad got in the fun:
[email protected] wrote:سوف يعاقب الله جيلك ولهذا فإن جيلك غبي فقير
Google Translate: God will punish your generation and that is why your generation is stupid and poor
[email protected] wrote:Na frustration de worry your life. de there de full yourself. if u get sense self u no go de write nonsense. na macintosh ur mate de talk about? fucking looser.
I told these boys I had my own Macintosh at home, in comparison to their 5 naira flip phones.
Agent Martin Lee [email protected] wrote:You are sick. And get ready to die with your Macintosh
IF I GET YOU HERE IN NIGERIA I HAND YOU OVER TO EFCC FRANKLY SPEAKING....YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH GO AND HAND YOURSELF - George Williams from the bank

WOMAN,I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS S*** SINCE SEPTEMBER AM VERY TIRED OF THIS DISAPPOINTMENT...YOU STUPID PEOPLE LOST THE BOX FULL OF FUNDS!!! ...I PROMISE YOU WITH MY LIFE BY MY NAME MR ABIMBOLA THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD I SERVE WILL GORGE YOU TO DEATH!!!! - Abimbola to Melody from PLOG; sent while stranded in Awka

Flair: 🐖 = 57 📝 = 12 📸 = 19🇺🇸🏴

📲 My trophy pic broke Abimbola's phone

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Onitsha -> Awka. Got stranded in Lagos with no gas, spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.

Myon359
Apprentice Master Baiter

Post by Myon359 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:51 am

I sent out mail on behalf of a rather sickminded romance lad who has the nerve to ask people about - forget it. In any case, I mailed about 250 scammers his location and number, begging them to call. Results came back:

Dr. John Butler: [email protected]
Fuck you 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 your Mom and father are your

Go fuck your whore mother with your tiny baby peepee and stop scamming people you child infadel
Kate Turner: [email protected]
You are talking trash bro.if you be husler u won't reply to junk messages u be mugu den
After being called "fake woman u no bi guyman,,u bi gayman, call me if u bi real boi" Kate called the real lad and then wrote back:
get out mugu i dey called your number and u told me you were try to sleep? hahahahahaha fool then why u send me insult message if u so sleepy??
Another called, Godwin Emefiele himself - [email protected]:

Subject: DIE DIE DIE
MUGU I CALL YOUR NUMBER U LEFT AN YOU SAY HELLO AND THEN HANG UP WHEN I TELL YOU WHAT SENSELESS MUGU YOU ARE. WHY YOU AFRAID WHEN YOU TALK SO BIG ON COMPUTER?YOU ARE USELESS FOOL...GO HUG A POWER TRANSFORMER, ABEG NEVER WRITE THIS BOX AGAIN IF YOU GET SENSE
Kenny Kolawole claims to be buddies with the Black Axe:

[email protected]
Mr Man

I called ur phone and u called me bloody son of doggy and told me to let u sleep. ok well check u mail in morning and then u will see u have played with fire🔥🔥🔥🚒🚒🚒

You called me homo and fake gee? Why guy, wetin i do to you? I will give ur number that you fullishly sent to my real gangsters of black axe, and they will call u and find ur worthless soul.

Ol boy if u want to find me,u dey die there. I will make ur eyes blind and break teeth out of ur smelling mouth.
Lukas Kimmich (can be reached at: [email protected]) was in a VERY chatty mood:
lol mad man. u de accra Ghana u de happy. mad man. u be real idiot. i sure say them don use iron born ur back for office u de na him make you de frustrated. no worry u no feet make any moey for this game. maybe make you go join your papa de do shine shoe. wetin i don use this game do, your whole generation no feet ever dream of am. mad man de Ghana de happy. na road u take go the ghana self o, no be flight. no wonder u de frustrated. if them born ur papa well, no wake up office time, u go chop cain tire. Mad man wey no know himself. I have eat monies? lol mad man no even feet spell correctly, lol. na suffer wey kill your papa go kill u. werey de ghana de happy lol. well no be your fault na because nobody don ever travel commot for naija na him make u feel like say accra na abroad. u and your chairman boys de sleep for ground lol and ur chairman self no get level. u no even get 4 cedes take buy wache because if you do, u no go de this frustrated. my brother go back to naija go de give ur mama men make them fuck her well well. u turn pimp for your mama be that lol. atleast u go chop because e sure die say u no go see money till u die for Kasua wey u de for ghana. Werey never come outside see sun since him reach ghana de talk nonsense. na Kasua u go die o, better wake up go de use your mama do ashawo or money make u for at least feet be the first person to buy car for your miserable family.
And some Hamza Kabore - [email protected] - picked up the crumbs
Bitter mugu, you no go rest? shift comot there abeg no be me fucked you joor.
Good morning! I dey edit dis post 4 more magas wit wahala.

Fidor Bank Kundenservice - [email protected] - failed customer service
You will die by acident. Read me kill your family. Fool
Carey M. Portman - [email protected] - who doesn't act American, sounds like a man of few words:
MUGU
IF I GET YOU HERE IN NIGERIA I HAND YOU OVER TO EFCC FRANKLY SPEAKING....YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH GO AND HAND YOURSELF - George Williams from the bank

WOMAN,I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS S*** SINCE SEPTEMBER AM VERY TIRED OF THIS DISAPPOINTMENT...YOU STUPID PEOPLE LOST THE BOX FULL OF FUNDS!!! ...I PROMISE YOU WITH MY LIFE BY MY NAME MR ABIMBOLA THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD I SERVE WILL GORGE YOU TO DEATH!!!! - Abimbola to Melody from PLOG; sent while stranded in Awka

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Onitsha -> Awka. Got stranded in Lagos with no gas, spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.

Fatter Siam
Not quite a Newb

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:58 pm

Nice to see this is still going. Some new ones, some old ones.

[email protected]
Egede man you don fuck up , You forget say na men dey for street why you come dey yan nonsense na, You no be Amigos I swear, I Bam to the last, Aye Axemen Turkey Istanbul connection. If you won die show your face make men match your genearyion wherever them dey only one phone call to Nigeria the problem will be solved.
[email protected]
Akpa amu mpa gi there, otu gbasa ur mother there idiot. Keep taking hard drugs and be thinking you are doing me, fool like you. At your age you are still shouting AYE AXE MEN. Your mates are hustling making their parents proud you are here doing kush stuff...Listen to me....no allow me reason ur mata...if i hunt u, i swear i will get u down....**Deleted**....fuck off osiso!!!!
[email protected]
Clear road. you be amigo or despirando?
[email protected]
I great u in 77 thousand languages nwanne, if u understand....Stop beefing bro na street.
[email protected]
BROS WHO BE THE PERSON WHO PROVOKE YOU ABEG STOP SENDING THIS KIND MESSAGE NO BE ME AND YOU DEY QUARRY OOO
[email protected]
I hail you 777 still on still wey de husel e never enter cause we al come from dust nd dere we remain fly high
[email protected]
You are a big fool. You don't have one common sense. If you don't have anything to do. I am building my house in the village I can employ you to be packing cement. Idiot without NO sense, keep acting like an animal,
[email protected]
ARE YOU OKAY???
[email protected]
IDOLT LIKE YOU FUCK YOU WILL DIE SOON AND UR FAMILY
[email protected]
LAZY FOOL
[email protected]
You are a fool that cant even use ur brain
[email protected]
BACK TO SENDER. YOUR PORTION IS DOUBLE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. IDIOT.
[email protected]
Fuck you 777 I can see you have already art like Bastardized... Ikpu Mama Gi kwa. All your Generations na Bastard. You're verified idiot, all those once why no get plots.

Vikings all over the worlds. If you put body for me, I swear you go collect Slots
No face for the BST
Your Mother sweet Abeg. Hater's. My next car go mock you idiot. I for like to know bst like you, Me na Azu anu Uka. If you fear you go die if you know fear you go still die kwa. My own last world...
[email protected]
Get die.
[email protected]
Ofe nma m tele mmagi otele ya! BarristerChinedu bring work make i confirm money for you nwanne.
[email protected]
Chinedu Ewu tell your Papa make he come teach me english
[email protected]
Thank you Chinedu
[email protected]
BarristerChinedu,
Stop causing me and I don't know you OK. You have been saying a lot
of words to me, but I have never say anything to you.

Bye
[email protected]
It will not be well with your generation,You are a Mugu, look at your own English, my dogs will fuck your mother and your ugly sisters, monkey keep writing I will reply you. Anu Ofia
[email protected]
APKAMU
[email protected]
mad people many sha, God forbid. i dey wonder if una get sense at all
[email protected]
nna , all this for me ,are we qureling ,take am easy oooo
[email protected]
Kill your generation.
[email protected]
Do you want to die bro
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be
likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and
the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

Myon359
Apprentice Master Baiter

Post by Myon359 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:00 pm

Good to hear from you Fatter Siam! You were actually one of the inspirations for me in this field.

[email protected]:
de ni e,oddirin gan ogbon rara,olorun maje ogo ku liaye iwo didirin agba....ori ti baja,ori ti fo danu.......koni da fun iwo ati ogun abi kilo to para dan wo bi iya okere ko wa wo bi mo ti je........were,omugo,aliaye gbon,olori buruku aburo bata..............oba ilu kan lo n ki......wa ku.....u go die..go do am u go no who i be.....u they tell me non sense u no know who dey follow u they write..............u and ur charm i go show u say kaki no be leather... mugu og hiyest order OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[email protected]:
Who is your client?
Na ur father is the client. Go do hustle for your father mugu
[email protected]:
BASTARD I WILL CURSE YOU FROM THE SHRINE TODAY AND YOU WILL FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER AND PERISH

WATCH AND SEE
[email protected]:
You are a dick like Dickson
Lol
I am using the name Samuel Dickson to send mails now and then.

[email protected](I wonder what sort of costumes he sells? ;) )
PLEASE RESEND ME THE CLIENT INFO BUT I KNOW THERE WILL BE NOTHING IN YOUR NEXT MASSAGE BCUS YOU ARE TOO POOR TO EVER GET A CLIENT. GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS MONKEY

Fatter Siam
Not quite a Newb

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:46 pm

Thanks, Myron! You're getting better responses than I am.

[email protected]
BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
[email protected]
why all this message is like people have scam u so much that is why u are now a Mad Man sorry
[email protected]
Do you wish to die?
[email protected]
YOU ARE NOTTHING BUT A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
ASSHOLE
[email protected]
mad people many sha, God forbid.
[email protected]
you are the big fool for having time to reply back idiot bye
[email protected]
FUCKING MUGU MBATA
[email protected]
U BE F-O-O-L ! COMPOUND F00L, ALL ROUND F00L, AN IDIOTS WHO IS BORN WITHOUT BRAIN. I PITY UR PARENT, BUT IS LIKE FADA LIKE SON! MAY THUNDER FIRE THE WHOLE OF UR GENERATION, MAY ALL UR FAMILY BE REMOVED FROM SURFACE OF THIS EARTH!
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be
likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and
the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

Myon359
Apprentice Master Baiter

Post by Myon359 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:51 pm

Thanks! I have no idea why, but things have been pretty good. I can share my script if you like.

Mr. Makiki Oahu was very chatty ([email protected]):
All the problems of the whole world will be the portion of you and your entire generation.. efulefu like you.. common spelling u no fit spell.. one condom would have saved the world from ur nuisance, you are nothing but a jerk and a scaliwag, You don't even know your Dad as am sure you are a bastard. May Buhari failure meet you there.. Amaadioha fire you into ashes. FOOL 😜😜😜😅

I WILL STOP HERE NOW, WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
I will advise you to go for English classes as you are so bad in English language, a word is enough for the wise which I doubt you are.. if I were you, I will stop embarrassing myself, KISS MAH ASS **Deleted** ONYE OFE MMANU, Ona No Dey Ever Get Sense.
it's now clear to me that you don't have brain as well, thought the only problem you have is lack of education. But I was wrong to the core, I don't give my number to fools like you. Go learn how to speak and type correct words.. ODE, I'm just wasting my precious time talking to a RIFFRAFF like YOU.
Rt. Hon. Iwo wasn't as chatty ([email protected]):
how did i offend you sir? i have no problem with you but since you
know more than you speak or talk,receive dump.you are in trouble and
its difficult for you to realize and understand this msg.
okuligbo egbuola gi.you are finished
Mrs.Beateheister made up new words ([email protected]):
You have No work bro you re peace of shit,jonkey
Hey peace of shit you re nothing but a loser