"Great" websites by bogus banks increasing

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
RobHatesScammers
Hello, I'm Looking Around
"Great" websites by bogus banks increasing

Post by RobHatesScammers » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:49 pm

Although this is my first post here, I have been active on another website (Dxxxx.com).
In the past few months, I noticed the number of scams with well designed (or at least fairly
well designed) sites being attached to the email. The last scam was from the bogus site
Oritza Capital Bank (oritzabankDOTcom).
What is more disturbing there have been other emails from different "banks", usually a VERY
similar template. Upon digging further D...., found that they had overlapping owners from many
of the sites. He has a collection of 30+ banks (and counting) they are connected to what he believes
is a criminal gang.
I have been playing with this over my great fortune at the following deposit:
Your transaction is successful, below is the transaction summary:

Credit/Debit: Credit
Recepient: 1948246364 - Oritza Capital Bank
Bank: Oritza Capital Bank
Description: Congratulations
Amount: USD $3,700,000
Available balance: USD $3,700,000
Date: 2022-02-22 00:32:32

If this transaction was not initiated by you, kindly contact us right away at [email protected]

All I had to do was connect my bank account to theirs and the money was mine.
After playing with and attempting to setup an near anonymous bank account, I gave up.
I then told them to %#$%#$ off.
I don't know yet what the depth of the scam is (they raid your account, do indentity theft) since
I only gave them phony information.
On my next post, I will deal with a phony check scam from yet another bank.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: "Great" websites by bogus banks increasing

Post by Bertje » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:22 am

Hi, and welcome to 419Eater!

Please take a moment to read our Rules here

We also have a Help Hints and Tips section, which you might enjoy. For example: this post. We advise not to tell the scammers that they have been 'found out'.

The scam probably involves some 'transaction fees' that have to be paid or 'legalized forms' that need to be drafted (with attached fees)...
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

Re: "Great" websites by bogus banks increasing

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:39 am

He has a collection of 30+ banks (and counting) they are connected to what he believes
is a criminal gang
I had the same feeling about a fake Forex website two years ago. Certainly good enough to fool a victim who hadn't already realised it was a scam. Far too good have been written by the lad who could barely speak English. Googling on phraseology and photos came up with twenty plus more. I suspected that the reseller was a scammer.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000