General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Fabo

Post by paulc » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:55 pm

A time for the delivery was agreed
Fabo wrote:Sorry for disturbing you but it's just 5 minutes left have not received any email from the driver of he's location please contact him thank you.
Plog wrote:I am trying to contact Felix. GPS shows he is on route to you.
Fabo wrote:Have really tried you assured me everything is arranged, the tracker keep showing the driver is at one place now the driver is not replying emails my hotel room as expired I thought everything was arranged what is this. I don't have money to go back to Nigeria if the driver is not delivering the parcel let me know and find a way to refund my expenses because I will not go back to Nigeria working hard to pay people I borrowed money from thank you.
Plog wrote: I have received disturbing news. Felix is in police custody. I am trying to ascertain the circumstances. I will update you in due course.
Fabo wrote:It is now very clear to me you don't want to deliver this parcel, fine I will like you to refund my expenses because this is the second time am getting this disturbing news from you and the company.
Why do lads only think about themselves, what about poor Felix?
Plog wrote:I can update you further. Felix was stopped by police and the van searched. The police are stating a small quantity of drugs were found. I believe this was planted by the police in order to extract a bribe from the company.

Corruption is rife in this country and we have experienced this type of behaviour before. The matter has been escalated to our legal team at head office. I will provide another update when I have more news.
Fabo wrote:Look I have just 1,500 with me you don't expect me to believe all this story, I'm small but same time wise.

My expenses should be refunded to me, I need that money to pay back people I borrowed money from this is the second time this company have come up with story I need my expenses refund
Fabo wrote:You people made not to eat for a full day and telling about police found drugs, God is watching you and I need my expenses money you can keep the parcel to your self and use it but I thing is refund my expenses money.
Fabo wrote:Now I don't have any money with me to go back to Nigeria, I will use this last 1,000 to idiroko if should die let me die there not in this cotonou but mark my little words you must provide my expenses money and send to me because that's money I borrowed, did you think anyone will believe me they will get me arrested for lying they told this is scam I didn't believe but now I understand everything you people don't want to deliver that parcel to me your reasons I don't know and I don't care but I need my expenses money.
Lets see if we can keep him overnight
Plog wrote:I regret you have been caught up in this unseemly matter. Our immediate concern is the safety of our driver and we are
concentrating on gaining his freedom.

Unfortunately this type of corruption is fairly common in many African countries, however our legal team are well versed in applying pressure at senior police and government level.

From experience, I would expect our driver to be released without charge within a matter of hours.
Fabo wrote:You don't understand I have traveled to a country I don't know anyone, everyone speaks french how did you expect me to stay here I have not eaten since morning now I'm begging for a driver to help me, you're asking me to stay and die.
Bit dramatic!

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:52 am

Fabo has returned to Nigeria without his parcel
Fabo wrote:Thank God have seen a driver that can understand me I'm going back to Nigeria, I'm informing you so the driver don't say he went there and waited that's what the last one said so I'm done.
And has a moan to Father Dougal
Fabo wrote:I'm going back to Nigeria right now have really cried enough in my life have never been angry like this two times journey two complains of driver's, first one driver had an accident second driver was arrested just look the story the company don't want to deliver the parcel to me it's clear why it be complains Everytime I travel to cotonou have made up my mind am not traveling there anymore God will do the rest because Plog is not to be trusted and everyone of them now I want them to provide my travel expenses because I'm in trouble going back without the money I borrowed this is just bad.
Maybe Dougal can persuade him to return for a third safari.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:39 am

Father Dougal requested a detailed explanation from Fabo, who responded with War & Peace.
Fabo wrote:The manager contacted me that all arrangements is done I pick the location for the delivery I give them last weekend to check the place for the delivery and confirm it, I asked if everything is in order they answered yes I traveled to cotonou on Monday afternoon I informed them have arrived at cotonou they ask me to take a picture of outside the hotel I did and they said the location is not okay I should look for another location I walked down the street show a popular hotel I snap it and send if it's okay they said no, the asked me to walk around and find any bank or public area, land mark I was upset but I was willing to receive the parcel so I walked for long find Bank of Africa I sent the picture they asked me to take a picture outside the bank I did they said he's okay my parcel will be delivered at 1:15 P.M as the second delivery I waited for 2 hours I didn't receive any email from the driver I emailed the manager about the situation he didn't reply me I emailed head office about the situation then the manager replied saying he can't get contact with the driver but GPS show's is into me, I know something fishy is going on I waited for extra 1 hour only to get an email from the manager the driver was arrested, I was not happy because I now understand they don't want to deliver the parcel my first traveling they said the driver was involved in accident, second meeting the driver was arrested sir what did you think about this I was there all day, they said head office is on the case the driver will be released within an hour I was angry because I don't trust them anymore I emailed them I'm going back to Nigeria I need my expenses money because I will pay the people I borrowed money from, I went to the park I have only 500 CF with me the driver said the price was 1,500 CF so I have to sleep on the street because my hotel room as expired I emailed them I was unable to travel back because my money was not enough so I will stay and collect the parcel tomorrow they said tomorrow the driver will be released, this morning I emailed them to give me update about the situation they didn't reply my email I was just sitting outside the bank crying because I don't have any money with me a man come close to and ask what happened I explained everything to him and he called a driver to drive me to the board and give me 1,500 CF I thanked him I checked my email I didn't receive any reply, so I emailed them I meet someone who help me so I'm going back to Nigeria that's when they replied me because they know i have decided to go back saying the driver will be released around 11:30 I told them have meet an helper so I'm going to Nigeria I will not miss this opportunity because I know they don't want to deliver the parcel always come up with story about driver, then the manager emailed if I'm not coming to cotonou again so they will return the parcel back to you I replied him saying that's the reason you're playing this game so I will give up and they will have the parcel to them self I tried my best but the manager and the company don't want to deliver the parcel to me I just received an email from them asking me if I will like to travel down to a city close to the board to collect the parcel have spent lots of money for this journeys now all the people I borrowed money from is after me they didn't pay or refund my expenses I can't walk in the street anymore because I'm wanted by people I borrowed money from, this journey made me very angry the manager and the driver should watch there way God is still alive my savings is gone for this journeys my God will definitely show them how revenge looks like.
However some soothing and sympathetic words from Dougal had the desired effect and we are on for a third safari, this time not to Cotonou but a small town just over the Nigerian border, a mere 3 hours from Lagos.
Fabo wrote:Have decided to give them this last shot but with condition,

Firstly, the driver or person delivering the parcel will arrive at the location a day before I will arrive and I will confirm the driver or person delivering the parcel is at the location they will give a day before I will arrive to receive the parcel, because I don't want story about driver had accident or arrested.

Secondly, they should keep to the fixed time and the location must be a bank area because I don't trust them anymore they can attack or do anything nobody knows so the location they will choose must be bank area.

Thirdly, they will make a promise to you I will be safe if they agree to all this then I will make arrangements for traveling I don't want you to be disappointed because you have work so hard for this to work well so I will not let you down sir you can contact the local manager if he agrees to this condition then I will travel to pick up the parcel thank you.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:34 pm

Father Dougal had not heard from Fabo for a while, so told him he was moving parish in the New Year and the parcel would need to be collected before his move, otherwise the Archdeacon would recall it from Plog. This had the desired effect
Fabo wrote:Yes I will able to travel before that time the water as stop moving it will go away soon then I can try my best to travel, thank you so much I will try my best next month because traveling access will be granted by the government next Month when the water as totally gone so next month I will not fail you sir I’m sorry for making you worried I don’t have phone currently I borrowed phone to email you so it really take me time to see someone to help me with he’s/ her phone I’m sorry sir God bless you.
Hopefully a third safari will be third time lucky for Fabo and this time he will be able to collect his 4 laptops and £10k.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:56 pm

Fabo agreed to travel for the third time, only if Plog's driver would arrive the day before. Seems a sensible precaution.

The meeting place for the parcel delivery on Tuesday was outside Zenith bank in the town of Akrake, just across the Benin border and a mere 3 hours journey from Lagos.

As agreed, Felix, Plog's trusty driver arrives Monday evening
Hi Fabo
I am here Akrake.
What time you come bank tommorrow please

Felix
Fabo wrote:I will like the delivery to be 2pm tomorrow traffic reasons
What could go wrong?
Fabo wrote:Good morning to you in m writing to inform you have arrived at Akrake I'm
heading to the zenith Bank, so please where are
you right now I'm here waiting thank you.
Third safari confirmed
Fabo wrote:The time is going 2pm are you close please let me know thank you.

Fabo wrote:It's almost 2pm have not received any email from the driver if he's close or not, I'm still waiting I said time is important that's why I make sure to arrive here before 2pm where is the driver please.
Fabo wrote:This is not right have been emailing the driver he's not responding have been waiting here I said the time should be 2pm I arrived here 11:40 contacted the driver he said he's coming have waited here for long the driver was not to be far from the location now he's not responding to my email what is going on? Please contact him time is not on my side thank you.
Fabo also complains to Father Dougal, while tracking the parcel
Fabo wrote:The location of the parcel is now very far from where I am I don't like this level of service have tried all my best on this, now I don't no what else to do this is very bad I spent all the money I collected from my boss for this journey my boss said if I don't come to work tomorrow I'm done, how will I travel back to bayelsa 😭😭😭 I'm really crying this hurts me this time I feel very sad I don't know what to do anymore.
Then shocking news
Plog wrote:I apologise for not responding sooner. I need to inform you of an incident that happened earlier.

Felix was attacked when leaving his hotel. Fortunately he is not badly hurt. The van containing your parcel was driven away. Luckily they do not seem aware that we can track their location and they seem to be heading to Porto-Novo.

We have contacted the police who are hoping to apprehend the van before it reaches Porto-Novo. I will update you further in due course.
Another moan to Dougal
Fabo wrote:This is the same excuses I get all the time they always come up with story this time it hurts me because one of my brother's is sick I needed money to pay for he's hospital bills, that's the reason I take this journey serious and expecting success have not only failed you but I also failed my brother I'm going back to Nigeria I'm sorry for not been able to collect the parcel forgive me, I'm confused and sad I don't know what to do anymore I'm done.
As we don't want him to leave quite yet
Plog wrote:The van has been stopped and the men apprehended by the police. The parcel is safe.
Felix is traveling to the van and will then return to meet you.
Fabo wrote: Okay I'm waiting.
Felix wrote:I arrive at van
It has damage , ok to drive i hopes
Police release van soon 30 minites i told
I hope the damage doesn't stop the van from being driven

Why do lad's only think of themselves?
Fabo wrote:I think 30 minutes is gone, so what will be your next excuses?
Fabo wrote:Simple question how many excuses have I received from your company, this makes it the 3th time have traveled to receive this parcel and with different excuses.

Firstly, driver had accident,
Secondly, police arrested the driver for fails whatever,
Thirdly, today excuse.
Plog wrote:I'm sorry that you feel one of our drivers being beaten and robbed at gunpoint is an excuse.
I'm told the driver will be with you shortly, despite his ordeal.
The police finally release the van to Felix, but just to check Fabo hasn't left
Felix wrote:i drive to zenith Bank now
are you still there waiting ?.

Fabo wrote:Yes I'm here waiting for you the bank as closed so will the security allow to deliver the parcel well I'm outside the road waiting you can come and deliver the parcel thank you.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:18 pm

Oh dear, Felix has bad news
Felix wrote:Van broke , wheel damage no good
i stop at garage , man fix ok tonight
I come to zenith bank tommorrow early
you stay with hotel , boss say we pay for nice hotel you send me recept
i sorry, men stole van very bad driver
Fabo wrote:Now you're deliverying the parcel tomorrow right, the time to deliver the parcel tomorrow is 8AM I don't need any excuses about car spoiled again tomorrow 8AM you will deliver the parcel thank you.
Let's hope Fabo finds a nice hotel

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:13 pm

Why get our hopes up? It's almost Christmas time. Let's hope he finds a nice stable full of horse shit.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:22 pm

Tuesday morning
Fabo wrote:It's almost 8AM have not seen you when are you coming?
Felix wrote:Garage wait for new part to delivered , he say 10.00 ok
Yoy send me recept from hotel , boss say we pay no problem
Still no joy at midday
Fabo wrote:I think the garage man should have Finnish the car because there was not an accident in the car it was just rough drive, now garage man is fixing car for hours
Fabo wrote:I'm going back to Nigeria now thank you.
Felix wrote:wait van nearly ready 10 mins
Fabo wrote: I cannot forgive you really take me for granted thinks I'm a fool, playing with me was never I good idea I'm servant of salvation ministries now you really cross every limits. All thanks to you have lost my job today.
And a moan to Father Dougal
Fabo wrote:The courier company and the manager are all bad people full of lies, I smiled I prayed for go to show me a sign so I just know this courier are willing to deliver the parcel after losing my job yesterday I feel so sad and confused I traveled back to Nigeria yesterday knowing none of them will respond only the driver was sending messages with timing have realized they don't want to deliver the parcel I made online investigation the company is private and not public everything made me believe they're not reliable and trustworthy, if not for anything for losing my job and making me spend money for nothing the God of vengeance will visit them one after the other I'm sincerely saying this prayers with deep painful heart my God will visit them all, everything I'm say will come to pass today. I'm very angry and sad, those courier really made me lost everything money job and happiness joy God will revenge for me I believe.
Dougal will sympathize and will ensure Plog offers compensation to Fabo for his three wasted journeys. Obviously to claim compensation a video will need to be submitted.

And in a surprising development Fabo finds God and writes to the Archdeacon
Fabo wrote:I want to serve the one God from today.
I have so many testimonies to make, God saved my life today I thank him on this opportunity this ministry have helped me a special thanks to father Dougal for everything he did for me I will like to join the ministry thank you.
This sounds like something Rev. Ukulele could help with (kindly assisted by Myon359)

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Fabo Goes to Church

Post by Myon359 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:55 pm

Hello everyone. Myon.359 taking over for PaulC for a little. Here we go:

Dec. 14th:
Rev. Ukulele wrote:Dear Fabo:

I am Rev. Ukulele of (the) Church, New York USA parish. I have heard from my esteemed friend and brother in Christ Father Dougal, that you wish to join a ministry and help with establishing parishes in Nigeria. Please confirm that this is correct. If so then our church is more than willing to assist you and your brethren in this noble endeavour. Thanks and peace be with you.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
John 3:16
And good, he does indeed want to join:

Dec. 15th
Fabo the Pious wrote:Good day sir,

Yes sir I wish to join a ministry and help with establishing parishes here in Nigeria it's really a pleasure serving God because it's been faithful to me all my life, this is a decision have made and will stand to it thank you.

Regards,
Fabo.
My internet went loopy for part of the day, so I couldn't get back to Fabo till night. No harm done:
Rev. Ukulele wrote:Dear Fabo:

Thank you for your mail. Our internet at the church is poor, so I apologise if your email went unanswered. The Faith is not something that is learned in school, but something you are born with. Please tell me if you are a Christian man and believe in God. Our church is a Christian Church, and we believe that Jesus is that Holy Lamb who sacrificed on the Cross for the sins of humanity. We are trying to follow His Path, His Truth and His Faith.

If you are really a Christian man, if you want to be with us, if you feel that the Call is strong in your soul and if you think you could be our local Reverend in your country, then we can discuss it in detail. Please, think very well and do not rush! The Faith is something you choose to share with your brothers and sisters! You will have the opportunity to be our representative and you will have to take care of all your sheep there. There will be both responsibilities but also some spiritual and material benefits (monthly salary and spending budget for the Parish).

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Despite the promising beginning, I heard nothing from the lad for quite a while and both me and PaulC began to get worried.

Dec. 22nd:
Dear Mr. Fabo:

I have not heard of you for a long time and I am very worried. Please reply quickly sir. Thank you and God bless.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
I finally heard back from Fabo on the 24th, and we finally kicked this off to a good start:

Dec. 24th:
St. Fabo the 1st wrote:Hello sir ukulele,

Good day to you, I'm very sorry for not responding quickly I don't have phone currently due to some second chances that's the reason have not responded to your email, I borrowed phone to email and sometimes no one agrees to help me with there phone so it took me time to respond sorry about that,

About your question yes I'm a Christian I believe in Jesus I'm ready to serve him with all my heart thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Fabo.
I guess church going folk get free license to rob via email? Nah, something isn't right here ;)
Rev. Ukulele wrote:Merry Christmas to you Mr. Fabo!

Son, let me confess that your sincere words delight me and make me think that maybe you are the providential man we need to set up a new Parish.

Please tell me a few details about you, about the city where you live and want to set up our Parish, about your future thoughts and about your projects.

Do you think the people around you will support your project? Are you able to gather those lost sheep of the flock near you?

I am waiting for your answer, to see if we can go on together.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Fabo the 419 Monk wrote:Merry Christmas sir,

I'm Fabo from South south part of Nigeria named bayelsa I believe not everyone will agree with my decision but it's my choice and my life so I can live it the way God wants me to, I believe I can call the flocks over here to serve God with me because I'm very good in explaining things in details and most of them will be encouraged to serve God because of me seeing person like me serving God I believe they will also serve God thank you sir.

Yours sincerely,
Fabo.
Note that he is from Bayelsa State. This may come in handy later, for something in the back of my mind.

By the way, the singer Timaya is from Bayelsa State. "Timaya" and "Dem Mama" are great songs of his. OK, back to baiting! :D

Dec. 26th:
Rev. Ukulele wrote:Dear Fabo, bless you.

Am I permitted to call you by your first name, Fabo? As a friend? I hope so.

I feel an enormous joy when I read your words, especially as I recognize in them the seed of Faith and I can see with the mind's eye how from that seed can grow the Tree of Knowledge. Our Savior Jesus willingly climbed the Cross, wanting to take on his shoulders all the burden of mankind's sins; so do we with those around us. We help them, we defend them, we offer them support and protection. God help us!

Let me tell you that we are a Christian Church, we believe in God Almighty and we think Jesus is the Son of God. Our main headquarters is in Canada and we have few branches in America, Asia, Europe and Africa. We do charity and support especially the orphans and the homeless. All of our religious, cultural and charity actions can be watched on our church website: {sorry lads, no site for you!!!}

Let me formally introduce myself properly and I work for The Lord as memebership director of this Holy church. The leadership of our entire community is provided by Father Lockheed, God bless Him! The secret dream of His Excellency is to succeed in building an African Cathedral, from which we can start evangelizing all the poor people in entire African continent. We already have a small parish in Mozambique and another in Senegal, but we want to find a man dedicated to the Faith on which we can rely and who will become our future BOA (Bishop of Africa).

Son, if Faith is strong in your heart and if you have some trustworthy people around you who want to follow you, then we are willing to give you the chance to become our new Reverend and to establish our new Parish. It is a huge responsibility, which comes with benefits as well as obligations. If you accept this important task, then you and your people must become members of our community and be baptized in the sacred spirit of the Holy Lamb. The Admission Process is something formal, but it must be done according to our Sacred Rules. As secretary of the church, I will assist you throughout the entire process and will explain all the necessary steps, so that it will be easy for you to understand what the requirements are.

Your final Baptism Ceremony is equivalent to the official recognition of the existence of your new Parish and your appointment as Local Reverend. The development and charity budget as well as the monthly salaries for you and your assistants will be discussed immediately after graduation. Also, usually an installation bonus is offered for the Reverend, up to $300,000USD (for the proper equipping of the parish with all the necessary equipment - computers, telephones, printers, etc. and for purchasing all the necessary materials for the daily activity). But all these are just minor details that will be treated separately, immediately after the final Baptism Ceremony.

Think well and talk to all those around you about this responsibility; you don't have to give me the answer right now. Look to Christ and find the answer in Him! Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
And we shall see how things go with this new friend. Abimbola is on my mind mostly, but I can certainly spare time to make Fabo's life...interesting.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:26 pm

Fabo has completed his video evidence for his compensation claim and sent it to Plog .... all 35 mins of it. Bless him!

https://youtu.be/yzA4naLWbOk

I see a future Bishop of Africa in him.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:23 pm

Sorry for the delay to both PaulC and any Fabo fans out there. In any case, Fabo has his heart set on becoming a church member. I will skip all the emails we exchanged (he had printing problems) but he came through without complaints and we got a few trophies off of him:

⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Fabo Gets Soaked!

Post by Myon359 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:07 pm

Bishop Fabo finally got baptised today! This is my first recording of some scammer getting himself baptised. It took about two weeks for this to be realised - first, he complained that this wasn't the way he was used to getting baptised, then he couldn't find anyone to video for him. But he finally came through! Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5jh7-ZCxA4

A still from the video:

For those who do not have "Accent Translators" embedded in their ears, he is saying:
Fabo quoting Exodus wrote:Moses’ hands grew weary, so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it, while Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side. So his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
Next comes the transfer of the money to him! Which I'm sure will be easy and painless. :lol:

Thursten3rd
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thursten3rd » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:05 pm

Praise be! That's what I call a Bishop!!