Lads want hard disks

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb
Lads want hard disks

Post by Thunderfire » Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:58 pm

I have a lad who wants $295 for a 120GB hard disk so he can put my information (which is approx 100GB I guess) on it and then destroy it.

Now for some reason I also have another lad who wants 4 of these hard disks (for 550$ so hes getting a better deal).
So I asked him, what is the function of these hard dicks? Apparently this is what the hard disks will do:
will enable your funds to reflect into any of your given account without the authority questioning the legality of your funds because it will reflect with auto clear order.also this will enable tax free from your government
If you can do that with 4 of these magical 120GB hard disks, imagine what you could do with 10, or 100!
🐖🔥⚡287 piggies struck by thunderfire

I am so sorry I mistakenly wrote the name of a friend I met who is a British spy army I came across in my jungle hideout.
You are the biggest fool in the whole world. You are forever cursed your asshole
Are you still alive. No way. You are no more allow this earth.
MUST YOU DISPLAY YOUR STUPIDITY AND FUCKERY ONLINE YOU BASTARD.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Lads want hard disks

Post by Myon359 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:18 pm

I wonder what would happen if you offered to ship him a harddisk, instead of sending the cash for one? Or better yet, offering to ship him a whole set of computers so he doesn't have to hunt up some himself. It's worth a try, plus we have a reliable shipping company on hand...
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

ICollectBoats
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by ICollectBoats » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:14 pm

Personally, I would try to send him a link to one of those fake 2TB "hard drives" on sites like Wish or Amazon, saying that they cost way less than $295 per drive and have way more space.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:12 pm

^^^I'm not a big fan of handing lads information they can use to scam someone else. This could lead directly to a lad requesting an Amazon Gift Card.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo