Abimbola 2 - The Return

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Abimbola - A Ditzy Nigerian Scammer

Post by Myon359 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:58 pm

Introducing Dondi White - NYC crime boss, hacker and general troublemaker.

Abimbola contacts Dondi first:
Miss Marissa said give me your email and said I should text you that you will really help me with some money
Dondi White wrote:Ah yes. So you're the Nigerian guy who traveled over half his country and ran out of gas somewhere?
Idris I think the name is? Or Abimbola? Which one do you go by?

As for me, I'm Dondi White. I'm a rather wealthy person (millions) and I occasionally like to spread some of
this wealth around cosidering it is Christmas anyways. Also, I happen to have leukemia, it's killing me slowly
but I intend to enjoy life as much as possible until then. So my Nigerian brother, I'm willing to give you any
amount you require. But first, I must make sure you are qualified. Answer this riddle for me:

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Answer me and come back with an answer and I'll fix you up nice.

Dondi White
The Bronx, New York City, New York
I thought the fool would complain or come back with some half-baked malarkey. Surprisingly, he actually went and solved the useless thing!
OK WHY IS A RAVEN LIKE WRITING DESK;

Louis Carroll said it best:
"Because it can produce a few note, tho they are very flat, and it is never put with the wrong end in front"

QUESTION ANSWERED
Well, congratulations, you got it. I thought I'm the only one who actuall takes the time to read those
old books, so you having read them and knowing the back ground makes me know you are an individual
that is fit for me to help.

Now sir. To business.

First - how much do you need? Second, where are you right now? Those are the first two things I need to know.

Also, what are you going to do with the money? Miss Ukulele says it's to help you get home or something? Correct?

Dondi White
Firstly; I need at least the sum $10,000 or $15,000 so that I can make the orphans here feel happy tomorrow which is x mass, buy them food stuff, cloths and too for to build a small school for the orphans to increase their academic status and then i need sum of $50 dollar to get home because i cannot any longer sleep in the car I will really appreciate if you do help me.
Why of course. By the way, here's a photo of me so you know what I look like. The lady with me is my secertary,
Ciara. I don't know what you look like yet, but I'll ask Marissa for a photo. She says you're cute.

In any case, because it's Christmas, I don't have that much allocated. That doesn't mean you won't get it, you
will. It just means we'll have to do this the "fancy" way. Ciara knows a senator here in NYC. We'll put a virus on
his computer that will put certain, ahem, non kid safe images on his computer. Then we'll tell the senator we'll
expose him if he doesn't give us $15,000. How does that sound to you? If you don't like it, there's another option.
The other way is harder.

P.S. - I wo'nt be doing office work tomorrow, I'm at a Xmas party with my aunt and other relatives.

P.P.S. - You never told me which Nigeria town you;re in right now. Why?

Dondi White
Ok, thanks. So how do we go about this? Do you need my help to find image for you to put on his system? Or please help Mr Dondi with any amount you want to help me with I will appreciate is already the awaiting day and where i am here stranded is so very lonely. Pls any amount is okay for me

Dec.26th

I did not use the computer during Xmas. So when I came back, Abimbola was ready for a fresh start!
Good evening Abimbola, here;s to hoping you had a very merry Christmas feasting by your fireside surrounded by your friends and family. I just returned from my aunt's, with the relatives from several states including goofy Uncle Ebenezer. Who always has to come! Anyways, the ham was delicious, and the dumplings and pudding? Wow! You should've been there! How did you spend your Christmas?

In any case, I emailed all the contacts in my email address book a copy of what I call the EMAIL DEATH-MAS VIRUS. It should arrive by the morning and start infecting. The senator I mentioned will call a tech guy. I'll send him my tech guy who will find the...not safe for work images, shall we say? Then, we will demand the senator pay us the $15,000 if he wants to keep the thing secret. You then get the $15,000. Should be done by the 27th.

By the way, everyone knows my email, so I sent the virus out under your name and email. I hope that's cool with you.

Merry Christmas and happy new Years!

Dondi White
Okay thanks. Update me when he pay
Good news. The plan is working perfectly. My tech guy just "found" the "illegal images" on the senator's computer.
We've put up...payment plans for him. Know what I mean jellybean?

So he'll pay up. I mean, Senator Duffey won't want this in the news, so you can bet I'll have his cash within hours
and you will too!

Dondi White
Abimbola getting excited:
Okay thats cool!!
Dec. 27th!
Good news! He's going to pay. He doesn't have a clue how the...Playboy stuff? ...got on his
computer, but he's paying.

Remember, don't tell anybody about how you got this money or you and I will go to jail. Blackmail
is a serious crime. If someone asks you how you got $15,000 all of a sudden, your brother gave it
to you. You understand that?

Dondi White
Okay
Abimbola was not replying. Time to stir the pot:
Some bad news. Somebody told what happened and the police found out that I sent viruses. I got the money though,
$15,000 USD all in cash. I'm going to bribe a pilot to fly me out of JFK International by this afternoon to Nigeria. I'm
bringing Ciara along. I need to know which Nigerian city you're closest to so we can meet. It's urgent.

Dondi White
I don't have location because I have never been wear I am before okay, if you cannot help me then stop texting me, and too I don't want to be involved in any crime
I'm helping you because I got the money okay? I'm holding it right now as I'm at my desk. At least give me
some sort of general idea of where you are.

By the way, you already agreed to help with this on Christmas Eve. You're in too deep now.

Dondi White
I'm not any deep okay, and I may let you down if you don't behave well
Hey. I'm not going to mess this up okay? I'm at risk too, just like you buddy.

I know a Nigerian guy who can help me find my way around, a certain Kari something Tuesday,
I have trouble with the wierd foriegn names, no offense.

So if you come down to Jos from wherever you are, I have $115,000 USD in cash waiting for you.
There's no crime if you don't get caught okay. So, what do you say?

I'm on an airplane over the Atlantic now typing from my 2023 MacBook.

Dondi White
I'm no more interested okay
Well in that case thanks a lot. It's your fault I'm sitting here on an airplane. You know, if I hadn't told
the church girl I'd help you, I wouldn't send the virus for you and - look, I ruined my Christmas holday
for a guy I never met, you. You? You probably had a nice Xmas eating piles of food partying with friends.

Can you recommened any good hiding places in Nigeria until the thing in the USA blows over?

Dondi White
Oh my goodness. Stay tuned for the next parts, which will be posted sometime during the expedition to Mars (YEARS from now :P )
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:30 pm

Posting the bait continues. I WILL finish by April 22 and get caught up. I am sure.

Abimbola to Dondi:

You want to get me involved in Internet crime

WHO SAID INTERNET CRIME???

I never asked you to do anything other than meet me at an airport. Next thing you know,
you'll be thinking that someone asking you buy lunch is robbing a restaurant.

I ruined my Xmas and New Years for you. The least you can do is take the $115,000 USD
and advise me on where to hide. Geesh.

Dondi White

Well why can't you sent it to me? Here

I'm in the air - above the Atlantic Ocean - in an airplane? I was going to send it to you by
bank transfer, but since the thing in the USA...happened, I'm in an airplane.

How am I supposed to send paper money to you from AN AIRPLANE???

I hope you understand a little better now. So will you meet me and get the cash? I'd feel
very very very very stupid if I travelled all this way for nothing.

Dondi White

I will not meet you at the airport

Okay then. I won't ask why. When can you meet me and where? Where are you?
I asked that five times before but you never said.

Dondi White

We can't meet

Days later, Dondi got back to him:

Jan 12th:

Sorry for mailing you so late buddy, but I think i have to explain a little matter to you.

Kariola and I caused a bit of trouble in Jos. We saw a banker and...decided to relieve him of his
safe...you know...some good old fashioned income redistribution. Well the banker must've had
a bad night, or maybe he just hates capitalism. He tried to shoot us. I don't know what happened,
but next thing I knew, a gun flew into Kariola's hand and I heard several bangs. The banker and
his friends didn't stay to argue, they kinda left in a NYC minute lets say - I think they took the case
to a higher court. They don't move much anymore.

I have $1.2 million on me, some wealth we had to redistribute. You want to get some? I mean, we
were such great partners back when I um...installed software on computers without being asked? I
took inititive there! Care for any money? I got cash if you like it, anything you want it name it.

P.S. I know the police have a $300,000 reward for anyone who reports me. Please don't tell anyone
you heard from me, eve though you'll get paid by them if you do.

Dondi White
Formerly The Bronx, New York City, New York
Somewhere Town, Nigeria

No, I'm not interested

Finally, I was sick of the little annoyance. He had stopped talking to the church by now, and the emails shared between him and Kayode were - blah. Abimbola was quickly becoming no longer fun and the bait was winding down.

Well thanks a lot for leaving me with all this cash i have to hide now. Geesh. i;ll be a fine catch
for the Nigerian coppers, imagine it "Lagos Coppers Catch Afro American with 1.2 mil sewn in
his suitjacket." And if that happens then thanks loads for that buddy, thanks loads.

You know you have a talent for screwing stuff up. Kariola tells me you screwed up in Benin, then
you screwed up in Abuja, then you screwed up in Lagos. You are just one box of screwups ain;t you?
Well i have a special message for you:

SCREW YOU. i am sick of your repeated failures and laziness. i will not let myself get caught because of 1
nigerian village brat who can;t do stuff right to save his hopeless life. Kariola will help me silence you and get
me out of this country someplace. Meanwhile, Kariola, who has emails of everybody, will massmail this
poster of you attached. that;ll keep you quiet. So long sucker, screw you and your mom.

Dondi White
Somewhere Town, Nigeria

Attached:

Abimbola panicked of course:

Pls don't do this okay. Bruh pls don't put me in trouble pls. I won't tell anyone about you!

Really? Well anybody not for me is technically against me. i can;t have Kariola being caught for that, i;ll go to
jail too. How do you think you;re going to stop me from doing what i please with my own email? Geesh, here;s
Emma talking tough. Watch my hands shake as i cut into my five inch sirloin steak, i;m so scared. My teeth are
chattering in time with my Rolex.

But in all seriousness, if you aren;t for me, you;re against me. i can;t be arrested for this and if Kariola gets in
toruble i;ll go to jail with him. How do you get out of this? Come and meet me ok? i;m not going to kill you
i;ll just give you a part of the 1.2 mil. Your choice up to half got it? Kari has been watching the mail track from
you and i know you want some after all the fancy footwork you did all over Nigeria. i think you don;t care really,
i think you have some other deal going on. Well cut me in if so, how much is it?

Write back to me soon if you want to have some chance of saving your tail. If not, keep silent or refuse my
offer. If you do refuse, i;d suggest practicing for jail: you;ll need it.

Dondi White
Somewhere Town, Nigeria

Fine. Pls cancel the poster at once. Leave me alone, i will not try to stop you, please I'm the only son

The bait finally simmered down on January 17th, when Abimbola stopped answering all emails.

THEN HE CAME BACK.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Abimbola 2 - The Return

Post by Myon359 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:58 pm

Abimbola had had his life pretty much turned upside down with useless travel, several trophy pics, and being left in Awka. He finally stopped replying to all characters on January 17th. I didn't expect anything more and the bait had lasted quite well. Then on February 9th, this email came in:

Sender
FROM HIGH ABOVE<[email protected]>

Dear sir,

How are you?
I neglected to reply until February 17th.
Dear Sir:

Thank you for your mail and apologies for the late response. It reached our spam folder. Please, send further info.

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
John 3:16
Instantly the scammer spit out an entirely new format:
Dear Sir.

In regards to the on going program concerning Hiv/Aids patients, sickle cell patient,orphanages,widows,and other less privilege in the world which was resently put to public notice on CNN NEWS and your usually assistance has really salvaged the less priviledge once in the society.

As a result of the assistance which part of the public has been financially,materially and morally donated, the mortality rate (DEATH RATE) is now under control.

Sir/Ma ,we are hereby appalling for more fund and other material support of any kind,regardless of the amount to rehabilitate the lives of all present patients that are affected by this deadly disease.

God in his grace and infinite mercies will reward people who contribute in anyway to save the lifes of other humans in need ,we strongly believe that as you move to assist these less priviledge once .
In the name of God you shall never be a victim of this deadly disease including your families.(AMEN)

Kindly contact me back for your assistance.
Thanks for your anticipated reply in assistance for this project.

Dr. Wilson
I instantly replied. Plus an explanation of why the Fabo bait vanished:
Dear Wilson:

Thank you very much for writing our church. I am Reverend Kenneth Ukulele and I serve the Lord in the Church of the Holy Lamb. I am very touched by your communique and I assure you that I take this seriously and will put it before the board of elders.

We had recently been sponsoring churches, in West Africa, Nigeria to be precise. A certain Mr. Fabo Layefa came to us seeking aid to start a church. He had completed all initial steps and he was about to be mailed a care package and funds. However, we lost email contact with him and our plans did not come to pass. We still have his $250,000 USD and packages in our care. Perhaps we can mark them for your project.

Please reply back to me with more details about yourself, and where you are in the world, and I will commence the process of reaching out to you with charitable funds. Thank you and God bless!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
He replied in full:
My appreciation Forwarding Sir.

1) I am from Nigeria

2) My full name is Wilson Gelera.

3: Address (redacted but boils down to Awka)

4. Nationality. Nigeria

4. Age. 68

5. Phone No. +234 (redacted)

6. Present Country. Nigeria

8.Occupation. pension staff from Ministry of Health Republic of Nigerian

9. Airport address. Anambra International cargo airport umueri. Country. Nigeria
I instantly perked up at seeing Abimbola's name and address and realised what was going on - he must think that the church is pretty stupid if he comes back for MORE!

So I told him his own story just to boil his potato:
Dear Wilson:

Many thanks for your mail. We once were introduced to a man like you from Nigeria, the very area where Awka is. His name was Abimbola and he seemed very promising. However, when we shipped his package, some difficulties occurred which we are still not clear on, and long story short, someone mailed us an Interpol poster with his face on it. We broke off communication and shortly after, his sponsor Kayode fled the country. We hear that Kayode was shot in Canada during a kidnapping gone wrong, just four days ago (shout out to Miss Orchid's New Member on the Blacklist bait!!). So the funds for Mr. Abimbola have vanished, and his sponsor has passed away.

As we are very familiar with the area of Awka, our funding you is made simpler. We will hopefully get this concluded within 6-10 days at the max. Please reply back so I can describe the procedures for your funding. As Sunday is a sacred day, any mail arriving Sunday will be replied to on Monday morning. God bless, and have a holy night.

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Abimbola/Wilson bit:
Dear Sir:

I'm here for you!
Please, update me for more information

Thanks 🙏
So I replied with my standard church drivel:
Dear Wilson:

Thank you for your letter which is very kindly received. Let me welcome you to the church of the Holy Lamb! We will try our best to make this path speedy and easy for you. (how many want to bet that's slightly inaccurate?)

The first step of accepting the sponsorship of our church is the 'Proof of Faith' picture. All our receivers make them and the pictures of those we assist will be displayed on the wall of our church hall for some time, so all parishioners can be made aware where their tithes go.

I have attached a document that you will need to print. Hold it in front of your chest, and have someone make a picture of you in bright daylight so you will be completely visible and please send that back to me. Please note that the picture should be made outside.

After this we can work on the process of sending the funding and electronics to you to support this project, which is clearly an honourable endeavour. Thanks for your understanding and may God shine His face upon this mission.

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Sure enough, after a couple emails for clarification, this came in:

February 21st:
Good morning sir.

Here is My photos you requested!

It's Abimbola all right. He has grown a beard in order to try and deceive the church. The new bait will be even rougher than the last one! Look forward to updates!

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:05 pm

What a blithering idiot. Is he still on the hook as of today or has he finally twigged at all?

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Re: Abimbola 2 - The Return

Post by Myon359 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:08 pm

I just talked to him less than half an hour ago. He is still very much on the hook and shows no signs of twigging. Stay tuned, because this bait is going to be VERY exciting - piles of trophies coming up.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:11 pm

I replied to the guy hours and hours later:
Dear Brother Wilson,

Many apologies for the lateness of the answer. All of our area has been experiencing severe thunderstorms and electricity has been unreliable. Thank you for sending me the pictures. I will send them in to our board of elders and we will see their response by tomorrow morning. I;m sure they will approve sending funding and support to your charity. I will provide more details in the morning!

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele

I am happy to read from you Sir.

Thanks 🙏
Dear Brother Wilson,

Firstly, I want to congratulate you on your charity's acceptance by the board of elders this morning. It does us good to hear you are following the Lord's command in treating the sick and downtrodden.

If you will be needing any sorts of electronic equipment or supplies, please go to www.amazon.com and pick out the equipment needed, up to a maximum of $10,000. Please send a list of this to me along with your bank account info at the earliest convenience. We will transfer the funding to you via bank-to-bank transfer promptly.

Once again, thank you for all you do, you are one of those workers in the fields who is seldom recognised, but does the Holy Lamb's service nonetheless.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
He replied:

Dear Sir.
Sorry for My late reply.

I may need apple laptop and iphone if possible but the most important thing is to support me so I can take care of all Hiv/Aids patients, sickle cell patient,orphanages,widows,and other less privilege in the world please 🙏

The bank is this below.

First Bank Nigeria.

Name ; piggy removed and shut down!
I replied:
Dear Brother Wilson:

Good evening and you wrote just in time! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful night. I have received the bank account below:

----------------------------------bank here--------------------------------------

And I will forward it onto our finance manager this evening so that we can commence with the transfer of $250,000 USD which will combine the average values of various charity related expenses.The transfer should be commenced in the morning. I will proceed to discombobulate everything for you, per standard protocol. Have a wonderful evening and expect a mail from me in the morning. We praise the Lord for bringing you to us!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Ok. Sir.

Thank you very much.

I'm waiting tomorrow morning!
Sure enough, Abimbola came back the next morning:
Hello, Sir.

It is tomorrow sir

How about your lovely family?
Dear Brother Wilson:

Good morning to you on this day that the Lord has made! I have discussed matters with the finance director Mr. Alex Gaarsland and also with the town banker Harry Potter. They both came to the conclusion that it is advisable to use this bank account as it includes no middleman between you and the funds. We have had issues in the past where foreign receivers gave the bank information of someone in America, and the American vanished with the funds.

However, Mr. Gaarsland and Mr. Potter both said that in order to send the funds with the bank's permission, you must complete this form I've attached. It is very simple, all you must do is sign your name and send in another photograph. Once we receive that, the $250,000 will be sent.

Thank you for inquiring after my family. I am widowed, but God has seen fit to bless me with a beautiful daughter, named Marissa who is the very image of her mother. She is currently at boarding school due to some issues that occurred, but she will be back by March 1st. Thank you for asking me brother, a very holy day to you!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Sure enough:
Dear sir.

I read your email and understand what you mean, please be patient I will take the picture In the morning because it was nearly dark in Nigeria, time is (10:09 pm)
Dear Brother Wilson:

That is perfectly understandable, and I will be patient. Send the photograph and form as soon as your ready. Have a great night in the arms of our Saviour!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
And we got yet another trophy. This one is for my baiting partner, Additional_Orchid_14, creator of the New Member on the Blacklist bait:
Dear sir.

Good morning,

I have taken the picture as you can see the evidence here,

Thanks for your support may god bless you more in Jesus name AMEN 🙏

Thanks, 🙏

I fixed some of your color tags ----> crashhoot

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:56 pm

(Crashhoot - thanks for that - I didn't even notice my errors! :oops: )

The adventure continued. This time I decided to go out on a limb and see if I could get Abimbola on a day trip to Warri, to meet with Orchid's lad, Blessed AKA Ryan Eggold. I began the process with a vaguely failed payment:
Good Morning Brother Wilson!

I hope you are doing quite well. Over the days since I last spoke with you, the last of this winter's windstorms cam through and knocked down all of the surrounding internet and electricity lines. Worse yet, a tree collapsed and landed on a power transformer. crushing it. Once again, we have been without power for several days. It is as the Lord wills, I believe he wishes to strengthen us with trials.

The transfer has been made successfully. It should be there by Tuesday, if not, there is cause to worry. I am having the bank transfer the sum in parts as requested. Attached here is the first of several transfers' slip. Please reply back to me once you receive it brother. In the case the transfer fails once again, our banker has an alternate plan which I'm sure you will like.

I hope all is well with both you and your family. Please also tell me how conditions are at the hospital you service as well! God strengthen you on your mission and may He grant request daily.

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Dear Sir.

Thank you for everything.

My mission condition is not good due to lack of poverty And no money to get better Drugs.

I believe it will be fine as soon as possible the money has pick up.

Please, tell the Banker to wait until I received the first transfer of $50, 000 USD before they can continue with the rest of $200, 000 USD

Thanks,
I ignored him until March 14th, when he got back to me:
Good day sir.

How are you doing together with your church members!!

Sir, i did go to My Bank today and the money hasn't reached maybe tomorrow I will pick it up

If there will be any alternative plan to send the money you should let me know please, 🙏

i accepted Ria and MoneyGram or western union money transfer worldwide

Thanks, 🙏
Dear Brother Wilson:

We can send a Western Union payment if that is deemed necessary by you. If this payment fails, which God forbid, it WILL NOT in the name of the Holiest of Lambs, we will take proper measures our banker suggested.

Please update me in the morning. I am concerned for everyone's welfare over there and you must know our church prays for you daily.

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Abimbola/Wilson, began to get a little snippy here - maybe only the second time he ever has in the bait!
Dear Sir.

Good day.

Sir, I know that you people have been praying for me and My mission every day and to be frank with you the holiest of lamps is on us.

Sir, I have been in the bank all day and I never received alert message concerned that new money is credited to My account, so if possible tell the Banker to cancel the transaction and started sending $5,000 USD everyday through western union money transfer. until is completed $250, 000 USD please sir, 🙏

Receiver name (possible wife or girlfriend)
Country Nigeria
City Lagos
Amount $5, 000 USD

Please sir, after send the money update me with payment slip such as Senders name?
MTCN?
country and city?

Thanks,
Ukulele replied:
Dear Brother Wilson:

This is very disappointing, especially considering the fact that you are in desperate need of help. How I wish I was able to come over there in person. However, God has a plan in all of this. There is nothing He cannot do, amen.

I will immediately speak with Mr. Potter upon this matter and reply back to you within the daytime. Please keep praying that things work out. Seeing how this appears to be a major issue, I will opt for a secure form of a Western Union transfer. Please stay strong in the Lord and know He is helping you.

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Dear sir.

Thank you for your understanding!

We, are praying to hear from you with good news.

Thanks,
I then came with my pitch, and slowly worked it in to avoid scaring him off:
Dear Brother Wilson:

Thank you for your understanding and email. A very good morning to you as we rejoice in the day that the Lord has made! We have spoken with Mr. Potter concerning your suggestion, and have come to the conclusion that your idea is likely the best, but we also must use caution to avoid wasting your time and money.

Mr. Potter proposes that as a supplementary test, we ensure that you are wholeheartedly devoted to this mission, as he noted some irregularities on the transaction papers. We are not accusing you of anything, I have no idea what Mr. Potter is referencing, but still he felt it a good idea for us to humbly ask you to do one small task before wiring the $50,000 in parts once again.

Please reply back to me if you are ready to do this simple procedure. It will not require any great effort or printing or signing on your part. I hope you understand and decide to undertake this mission of love. Have a sanctified day!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
He replied in the way I hoped!

Dear Sir.

I'm ready!

What can I do please.

Thanks,
Dear Brother Wilson:

Thank you for your enthusiastic reply. The mission we have for you is very simple and only a short drive from your hometown of Awka. Recently, we have been dealing with a young pastor by the name of Blessed in the town of Warri. He has been very enthusiastic in his evangelism and we have donated to him before. Unfortunately, he lost his email account, and we have been unable to find any means to contact him. Therefore, we humbly ask if you will do us a service and drive to Warri to locate him. Brother Godfrey, who is from Warri, tells us that the roads are in good condition and it should only be a day trip at the least.

Once you arrive in Warri, you will ask around if anyone knows Blessed or has seen him. I am attaching a photograph of him for reference. When you successfully find Brother Blessed, you will take a photograph of yourself with him, and then tell him "Glory to the Holy Lamb!" You will proceed to explain that he must set up a new email address and communicate with the church promptly. We pray your visit will enable us to hear from him once again. Upon your completion of the mission, we will immediately proceed to send the $50,000 installments via Western Union to your location.

(attached was a photo of Blessed.)

Please re-read this email for the best understanding and tell me when you are leaving on this holy quest. I look forward to hearing from you soon. May God strengthen you in this endeavor!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
On March 17th, the good news came:
Dear sir.

I have leaving My health mission already and going down to warri, so if there is any proof of brother blessed, please send it here.

Thanks, 🙏

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:27 pm

Meanwhile, Blessed was being prepared to meet with Abimbola. Blessed was currently working with Dondi White, same character from the main Abimbola bait. He is also thinking that Kariola Tuesday, Nigerian gangster, has a price on his head.
Blessed 147, Mar 15, 5:03 PM
Ok
Go and get me steam card of 10$k first
Dondi White, Mar 15, 6:37 PM
Are you fricking kidding me?!?! Certainly not, I;ll probably have all my info read and send money to Kariola or whatever jack in the box is eating your fricking phone! You better make some way to send cash that doesn;t invlove that leper of an iPhone you have or you ain;t getting a nickle.

Plus my sources say Kariola is sending assassins after your skinny hindparts. They;re posing as priests and tell their victims "Glory to the Holy Lamb" before killing them the next day. One left for your town just a day ago. Another left for VI.
Watch yourself, that Kari fool is danger.
Blessed 147, Mar 15, 7:30 PM
??
Blessed 147, Mar 15, 9:15 PM
Kariola has a malware on my phone 📱
Dondi White, Mar 15, 11:33 PM
That;s what I was trying to tell you earlier!
He is also sending killers for you.
Look, I know you fell asleep, but we NEED to talk.
Message me here at exactly 7pm London time. We MUST talk.
You;re my ally now, and any <censored> who sends my allies <censored> malware is my enemy. I;ll help you fight that fool.
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 6:55 AM
Bro🤦
Dondi White, Mar 16, 2:01 PM
I;m here Blessed. Hoping you are??
Dondi White, Mar 16, 2:05 PM
I was early an hour ahead. If you need help fricking ask can you?
Dondi White, Mar 16, 2:58 PM
Well? It;s 7pm
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:00 PM
I’m here bro
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:00 PM
Great! We need to talk.
Just 1 minute 19 seconds late, not bad
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:01 PM
Bro 🤦
Why is kariola like this?
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:01 PM
He;s hating you because he lost that 40 milli back in Canada
Probably blames you for it.
Oh, and I don;t work for him anymore. You;re safe with me.
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:02 PM
Really?
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:02 PM
You are. I don;t have anything to gain by tricking you.
Thanks
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:02 PM
So - first - you got hacked???
How do you know???
Yes
{some talk redacted due to spoilers!!}
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:04 PM
Okay - so basically he claims to have sent malware and stolen $1000 from you.
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:04 PM
You’re in London right
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:04 PM
Yes I;m in London.
Dang that fool...fricking idiot could be next door!
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:04 PM
Yes he claim $1,000 from me
Yes folks, Blessed really is so far gone he thinks Kariola has robbed him.
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:05 PM
Well - the obvious thing to do is write the guy and tell him to leave you alone, and Dondi White is helping you.
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:05 PM
I have done that
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:05 PM
And he said?
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:05 PM
No response yet

Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:06 PM
Ugh!
<censored> that man.
I think I told you about the killer he has in Awka - Steward
Did I?
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:06 PM
No, you didn't
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:06 PM
Oh - sorry about that. Well I got a couple access keys.
I;m picking up intel he has an Awka guy
Apparently this little bald fool is a trained killer.
And he could come to Warri to find you this week.

Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:07 PM
Ha!
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:07 PM
Ha?
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:07 PM
How do you know about this?
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:07 PM
Glad you aren;t worried, but what are you going to do now?
I still have access to part of the KLG servers.
I;m a tech guy remember??
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:08 PM
Now I know!
First how do you think you can help me?
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:09 PM
Well first you wanna make sure that fool Kariola stays away.
So get yourself a new phone.
If you can;t get a phone, use a laptop or internet cafe.
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:09 PM
Okay!
{some talk redacted due to spoilers!!}

Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:15 PM
If I get another phone and text you he won’t find out??
Ok that’s true!🤦
Dondi White, Mar 16, 3:15 PM
No, of course not. Cause he ain;t in my email.
And if he comes in my email - I;ll show him pepper as you guys like to say
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 3:16 PM
Hahaha!😂😂
How do I protect mine?
{much later - more talk redacted for spoilers!!}
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 4:48 PM
Yes bro
What happened
Are you done sending?
Dondi White, Mar 16, 7:37 PM
Some bad news - you;d better clear the fricking country. Steward just got orders to kill you!
Dondi White, Mar 16, 7:39 PM
Get out of there now. Message when you clear the country. I am not transferring funds to a fricking dead man who;ll have them picked clean off by Kariola;s boy. MOVE IT!!
Blessed 147, Mar 16, 10:32 PM
?
Dondi White, Mar 17, 11:00 AM
Really??? You don;t fricking understand???
Well maybe this will make you move your skinny tail!
This just in from Kariola;s boy Steward

Dear Chairman.
I have leaving My health mission already and going down to warri, so if there is any proof of blessed, I will send his head here.

Thanks, 🙏

Dondi White, Mar 17, 11:03 AM
GET OUT OF WARRI!! Get to Benin or Cameroon if you can either country will do just dandy, BUT
LEAVE WARRI IF YOU VALUE LIFE!!!
So now Blessed thinks Abimbola is an expert assassin sent after him, and Abimbola thinks Blessed is a pastor who he has to meet - fireworks are possible!!

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Re: Abimbola - Form Trophies!

Post by Myon359 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:17 pm

Continuing from Abimbola's point of view.

Mar.17th:
Dear Brother Wilson:

Thank you so much for accepting this responsibility, When we saw your mail, we were indeed joyful, and Sister Kate said "What a holy man sacrificing himself for others! That's great news!!" Everyone is overjoyed you have taken up the mantle on this task and we are cheering for you here!

Please make sure you email me once you arrive in Warri so that I know you are safe and secure. Also, I hope you have remembered to take along a camera to photograph yourself with Brother Blessed as proof of finding him. God's blessings be upon you my brother! May all our plans work out for the good of He Who Has Brought Us Salvation Amen!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Several hours later passed with no answer. I checked in on him just in case:
Dear Brother Wilson:

I hope all is well. Please, update me with your progress so far. Praying you have reached Warri intact and have met your contact. Reply back at the earliest possible chance brother in Christ.

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
He finally replied:
Dear Sir.

Sorry for My late reply please 🙏,

It takes me 3hours and 40minutes to reached warri town, due to i rent personal taxi car, cause I'm up to 60 years. But according to My investigation from warri local government chairman Dr, Tide Michael, he told me that brother Godfrey is deid by motor accident during Nigeria presidential election day,
he die in the convoyed of the president and no compensation from they families
due to bad country Nigeria.

Glory Be to the holiest of lamps for My successful journey.

Thanks, 🙏
Consulting with my Nigerian contact lead to the facts that this story was a lie :x

Reasons:

1. Someone just doesn't walk into the chairman's office asking for people's whereabouts

2. The president's convoy hasn't been south in months and months

So using my friend's reasons, I wrote back a slightly sarcastic reply:
Dear Brother Wilson:

Thank you very much for your message. However, if I am reading your question correctly, you asked after "Godfrey" not "Blessed". I hope your mention of "Godfrey" is merely a typo in your email and not who you actually tried to find. Brother Godfrey is alive and well, in fact we heard from today. The man you are looking for is Brother Blessed.

Brother Godfrey tells us that he finds it odd that Blessed was killed in a ghastly motor crash surrounding the president's convoyed, especially considering the president hasn't been in Southern Nigeria for months. Brother Godfrey is also surprised to hear you talked with Dr. Tide Michael himself about the matter. Neither of us expected you were so well connected in high places. Please, can you tell us more about how you know the chairman so well? And also clarify whether you enquired for Godfrey (incorrect) or Blessed (correct). Thank you, may God bless you for enduring!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
He still lied:
Dear sir.

I don't know the local government chairman Dr Tide Michael before accept yesterday I meet him for the first time.

Sir, I ask about brother blessed and people around there told me that only blessed in Africans is Rev father Michael tansi. So i now asked about brother Godfrey and local government chairman Dr, Tide Michael told me he die by motor accident during Nigeria presidential election day.

Thanks, 🙏
Finally, I dropped the matter, sick of not having compliance and it would be beating a dead horse.
Dear Brother Wilson:

Thank you very much for your mail and explanation. However, I am confused on why "Brother Godfrey" would be dead as he is alive and well in Nigeria and I just spoke to him this morning over email.

Godfrey wishes to write to you asking about your travel, so I gave him your email address. He's always excited to meet fellow brothers in the church, so I assume you'll be hearing from him soon.

On Monday, I will inform the banker Mr. Potter of the news that you've completed the selected quest, and we will work on transferring that $250,000 USD in installments to you. As banks are closed on the weekend, we will take care of the matter on Monday. Thank you so much for fulfilling your holy task! Go in peace!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
I did not answer him until March 21st, despite him sending several "where are you?" emails.
Dear Brother Wilson:

This is to inform you we have sent the funds to you this very morning. Attached is a copy of the slip. Due to the fact that the other payments have gone missing, and you have lost money, we opted for the secure send method. To retrieve the MTCN, you will need to fill out the small form attached, and then resend it, so we can give it to the WU officials. Thank you, and God bless you in the use of this money!

Be Blessed
Rev. Ukulele
He replied:
Dear Sir.

Thank you for your help and kindness.

i will get back to you with the signed up papers.

Thanks,
Sure enough, Mar. 22nd dawned with new trophies!
Dear Sir.

Good day.

Here is the signed up papers you requested

Thanks, 🙏

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:24 pm

Am I alone in imagining Reverend Ukelele as being a big, imposing fella?

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:12 pm

Congrat's on the form. Too bad he didn't do it in red ink.
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)